Richard Ayoade's Disenchantme...

Bởi TheDaleyFlames

A prince from another kingdom came to another kingdom so he could find something what is worth his time. But... Xem Thêm

A/n
Introduction.
Y/n's Voice
More of Y/n's voice
Donald Glover's vocal transformation
Y/n's new voice. Donald Glover as Maurice Moss
One track lover by Prince Y/n
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Y/n's voice choice: 🌟 Voice Showdown! Which One's the Best? 🌟

Chapter 25

191 4 0
Bởi TheDaleyFlames

Bean was was laying in her bed until there was a sudden bell ringing.

Bean: Ugh! Who is interrupting my insomnia?

She then opens the door.

Man:"Message for Princess Tiabeanie." You Tiabeanie?

Bean: Yeah?

She took an envelope and then proceeds to close the door. She then open up the envelope which turns out to be some sort of card. It revealed that Alva is planning on proposing to Bean and for her to marry. Frustrated, she then crushed it and then tossed it straight to the ground. The bell then rang again. She then open the door.

Man: There's more, lady.

She shot some flower at her right out of a gun.

Man: I shower you in roses.

4 men then came up.

Bean: Now what?

All singing: 🎶 come, Tiabeanie, in my flying machine. Up she goes. Up she goes up, up, a little bit higher. Oh, no. the blimp is on fire🎶

Bean then took her chance and then began running.

Man: Wait! We know how more songs!

Bean then ran outside and began to look all over. Meanwhile, Alva was in his office practicing his dance move for Bean.

Alva: Now here is what I call the sexy dance. When I'm done, she's gonna love me.

Once he was done, he then went looking for Bean to find that she wasn't there. In fact he then found the crushed card on the ground.

Alva: No.

He then turns to his light bulb assistants.

Alva: No! Look, boys. Look what she did to the card you made! Find Princess Tiabeanie and bring her back, alive.

He then noticed that they were taking the stairs.

Alva: No, no, no, don't take the stairs!

They didn't even listened to him and then they all came crashing right down below.

Alva: Give me a break. Hopefully I find her and hopefully she gives in.

He then began putting out banners and posters so that he could be able to find princess Tiabeanie.

Alva: (frustrated) Why can't anything ever go according to plan? I mean, come on, it's not like I'm asking for much. Just for Bean to fall madly in love with me and marry me. Is that too much to ask?

Assistant: (nervous) Uh, sir, I don't think we can force the princess to love you.

Alva: (angry) I didn't ask for your opinion! Now get back to work on finding her!

Assistant: (scared) Yes, sir! Right away, sir!

Alva: (to himself) Ugh, why do I even bother with these imbeciles? I'll just have to find Bean myself and convince her that I'm the one for her. (smirks) And with my sexy dance moves, how could she resist?

(Alva then proceeds to dance awkwardly around the room, knocking over various objects and tripping over his own feet)

Alva, still determined to find Bean, wandered the streets of Steamland with a megaphone in hand.

Alva: Attention all citizens! Have you seen Princess Tiabeanie? She's about yea high, has wild hair, and a bit of a drinking problem.

Steamland Citizen: Hey, aren't you that guy who's been proposing to her non-stop?

Alva: Yes, that's me! Alva, her one true love.

Steamland Citizen: Sorry, buddy. Haven't seen her.

Alva: (sighs) Thank you anyway.

As Alva continued his search, he stumbled upon a bar and decided to take a break.

Alva: (to the bartender) One steam-powered beer, please.

Bartender: Coming right up.

Alva: (to himself) Maybe I'm going about this all wrong. Maybe I need to show Bean that I'm more than just a guy who proposes to her all the time.

Suddenly, an idea popped into Alva's head.

Alva: (excitedly) That's it! I'll invent something that will win her heart!

Alva quickly downed his beer and rushed out of the bar, eager to start working on his new invention. Little did he know, his search for Bean was far from over.

Meanwhile, Bean was out wandering around for somewhere to go and doesn't get caught by Alva. She was running and hiding from the light bulbs. She made sure that they were gone and out sight.

Bean: Now, to blend invisibly into the crowd.

Next she saw banners looking for her. She hid her teeth was her distinctive feature and then she saw a blimp of Alva.

Alva: Bean, come back. Please, I'm paying a lot for this ad. Bean, come back, please, I'm laying alot for this ad.

She then began running so that she don't get caught. Fortunately enough, she was able to grab a ride from the lady from before.

Woman: Hop on, hot stuff.

Bean: It's you! You saved me!

Woman: I'm your knight in rusty armor.

Bean then hopped on as told.

Woman: Hey, what happened? I have you my number but you never called.

Bean: Yeah, I still don't know what those words mean. Plus, I've been real busy.

Woman: Dint skate my feelings.

Bean: Nk, really, I have. I got Burned at the stake and stuff. Now I'm trying to find my little buddy, Elfo and my other buddy, Y/n. So describe this Elfo and Y/n fellas.

Bean then began to give some description of them but the woman knight quite get it at all.

Next scene.

Alva then grew frustration because how he was unable to win over Bean.

Alva: I can't believe her. How was I not able to convinced her that I was one sexy guy after all and how could she resist. I don't get her, I really don't. She just don't know what she wants. I hope that she come around someday because I won't give up that easily.

He then pulled out another gun that he built all by himself for some fun time around just in case of he gets bored or anything so that is in fact the best thing that he could do is to entertain himself.

Alva: (excitedly) This baby shoots out candy! Who needs a girlfriend when you have sweets, right? (laughs maniacally)

He then starts shooting candy around the room, but quickly realizes he's made a mistake.

Alva: (frustrated) Ugh, now I have to clean all this up. Why can't anything go my way?

He then sits down on the floor, surrounded by candy, with a defeated look on his face.

Alva: (to himself) Maybe I'm just not cut out for love. Maybe I'm better off alone.

But then, he sees a piece of candy shaped like a heart and picks it up.

Alva: (smiling) Or maybe, I just haven't found the right person yet. I'll keep trying, because that's what scientists do. They never give up.

He then stands up, determined to continue his search for love.

Alva: (to himself) I'll find someone who appreciates me for who I am. And until then, I'll just enjoy my candy gun.

He then shoots a piece of candy into his mouth and walks out of the room, ready to take on whatever comes his way.

Next scene.

Bean and the woman were still driving but then suddenly stopped.

Bean: Why are we stopping?

Woman: We've been driving around for hours and you haven't offered me a drink, so I'm getting one myself. You're kinda slow on the uptake, Bean.

Bean: Hey, I understand drinks.

Bean then looked at the logo right ahead of her.

Bean: Ih, my god, it's the same logo that was on Elfo's pin!

She then bursted right through the door.

Before she could go anywhere she was then stopped.

Servant: Bup, bup, bup. Members only. Sorry, madam.

Bean: Look, km in no mood, Pierre. I'm assuming your name is Pierre. I rode all day in a metal horse with a lady that talks in riddles.

Servant: Oh, Lady Bowmore, welcome back! Excuse me while I dispose of this trash.

Bowmore: Not necessary. That hot trash is with me.

Once they were seated down, Bowmore was given some drinks.

Servant: Here's, your usual.

He then placed down two bottles of whiskey. Nearby, tow men were talking.

Man: So it's agreed x I'll take this possession of the elf immediately.

Bean:(gasps) Elfo?

Man2: Be warned, he's not one of the cute ones.

Bean:(gasps) Elfo!

The two men then shook hands and then walked away. Bean then followed them on the way out. They then both took the elevator. Bean then began to follow them all the way up the stairs.

Bean:(groans) So many stairs.

Bean was able to make her way out of there.

Behind her came some lights bolt coming for her.Bean then stepped on two of them and grabbed a blimp to catch a ride. One grabbed her boot. She kicked it off but ended up losing her boot in the process.

Bean: I will never find that boot again.(groaning)

She was struggle to avoid some obstacles that were heading right her way.

Next scene.

Alva: I'm still pissed about the fact that she was able to reject me like that. Can't believe that she didn't find me sexy. All I wanted to do was to shower her with my sweet love. I gave her my heart and my soul and she crushed it and tossed it into the ground with a second thought. How could she do that?

He then took a pole and then tossed it and he ended up hitting someone in the process while doing so.

Alva: It could be that I gave on way too strong. I need something more. I need to be more subtle. Yeah, that's it. I just need to act like a typical prince that is in need of desperate love and I'll be in the clear. Nothing can go wrong by that. I just gotta think more positivity and put on a better impression that should work.

Next scene.

While Bean was riding in the blimp, the then see the poster of Elfo.

Bean:(gasps) Elfo! I gotta dropped down quietly.

She then dropped down but it wasn't quietly as she hit something that made a lot of noises. She then took a mallet. She was able to find Elfo who had chains on his leg. She then hugged him.

Bean: Are you okay? You look so much sadder than your poster.

Elfo: I have a poster?

Bean: Here, suck your foot out.

He did so but not the right one.

Bean: No, your other foot.

She was able to get his foot free after a few hits.

Elfo: Goddamn you.

Bean: Let's go!

All the freaks: Save us! Save us! Save us!

Bean: Okay, fine, but my arms are really tired. I've been hanging off a blimp for, like, while.

Bean then set all the freaks free. Afterwards, Bean and Elfo's were able to make it out after being chased by light bulbs but were then cornered.

Elfo: Bean, who have you pissed off this time?

Bean: Oh, no. This is all because Alva is after the magic.

The glut bulbs then began to move in on her.

Bean: I don't have any magic!

Then the unexpected happened. Some magic lightning then shoots from her fingers. All of Steamland then began to power down because of this. Except for one place.

Bean:(gasps) That ain't good.

Please vote and share

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.5K 109 16
A prince destined for the thrown with only one wish. He wants to be the best prince he came be for his father but he's afraid that his "issue" will d...
DAYDREAMER Bởi TheOneAMETHYST

Khoa Học Viễn Tưởng

252 39 24
"When a curious girl gets a mysterious gift after a walk home, a gift that links to the case of a missing loved one, she feels obligated to piece the...
794 44 24
Everyone knows the story girl meets boy, boy falls for girl, girl rejects boy, boy pursues girl and rejected over and over again hoping he would just...
742 34 16
Prince Oikawa wants to go to the Human realm and brings two other Demons with him but what they don't know is that an something else from there realm...