Catch Me If You Can

By xmissymoox

Georgia and Shannon are forced to move to North Carolina with their parents. What happens when the two sister... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Authors Note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Authors Note
Chapter 14
Authors Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 9

53 3 3
By xmissymoox

Georgia POV

"What happened," I asked Jack again, as he didn't answer the first time.

"I.. I don't k..know," he stuttered. He looked up at me, with hurt in his eyes and shock on his face.

"Don't worry Jack, I'll find out for you!" I said trying to comfort him and pulled him in for a hug. I was so small compared to him, his hands barely wrapped around my head. After I let go I started walking back towards my house. I looked back around and saw Jack walking back Nash's house, not looking up from the ground once.

I walked in the front door and saw my mum watching TV on the sofa, her eyes locked to the TV. "Hey mum!"

"Hey sweetie, how was it?" She asked?

"It was great," I lied. Well that wasn't a full lie, I mean it was great up until the argument. "Is Shan upstairs?"

"Shan's come back in already?! I didn't even notice." She sounded shocked, and finally moved her eyes away from the TV to look at me. "She must be then!"

"Okay.., I'm going upstairs then and probably going to sleep! Night mum love you!"

"Night sweetie! Love you too," moving her eyes back to the TV. I walked up the stairs and walked to Shan's room. I knocked softly on the door and waited for a reply. I started to hear shuffling around the room. I thought she was going to open the door, until she did and revealed a puffy-red-eyed Shannon.

"Shan I-" but I cut off, by Shan dragging me into her room and sitting me down before she explained. She obviously knew what I was going to say.

Jack G POV

I'm not sure what just happened. That kiss was different from any others. There was definite sparks, I could feel it and I'm pretty sure she could too. But why would she just run off. I really wanted to know why, so I'm glad Georgia is asking her for me. I finally got back to Nash's and walked in. The place looked back to normal like nothing happened in here at all. Once the boys saw me, their discussion died down into a silence. "How was she?" Nash asked.

"Yeah she's okay a bit hurt, but of course she would be! Do you know why Mahogany did that?!" I asked them. I wasn't telling them about the kiss, not until I knew what happened.

"No after you left, so did she! But she said something about leaving for Magcon early?!" Nash replied.

"Okay!" I said and went to sit back down with them. "Want to watch a movie?" I wanted to change the subject incase they asked more questions on Shan.

"Sure why not," Matt answered walking over to put the movie on. It was 9pm already I hope Georgia messages me soon.

Shannon POV

I explained everything to Georgia. She would understand, but there's not much you can do but agree. "I see!" She says, looking at the floor.

"I know Georgy, but what else could I do! I'll be honest with you I do like him, but he has only been a day, he might move on from me quickly. I mean he's famous he has loads of girls after him, he'd soon forget about me. About us." My voice was soft and hurt. But I wasn't done. "And there's nothing you can do this time Georgia, but leave it. I wish we never met them I should never have agreed to going out with him. It hasn't even been a full two days and this has all happened!.... I need some air!" I started to get angry I needed some time to myself. I didn't care how late it was I needed this.

"Shan wait!" Georgia called after me. I heard her follow behind me and through the door, but I never turned around. I knew what she would do. She's done it before. She follows me but tries to stay hidden so I don't notice. It's not weird, it's just my sister looking out for me and I'll always need that.

I still didn't know the area very well, but I came across a small park and sat on one of the swings. It was dark outside with only the light from the streetlamps. I heard a twig snap, "Okay Georgy, you can come out now!" I said laughing to myself. I looked up and saw a tall black figure walking towards me. That definitely wasn't Georgia. I went to walk away, but the figure spoke.

"It's okay! It's only me!" I looked at it closely and as I did the light from the streetlamp lit up its face. Jack.

Jack G POV

It was halfway through the movie when my phone buzzed in my hands. I looked down at my phone and saw it was Georgia. I didn't want the other boys to ask questions so I made it subtle. "Yo guys, be back in a minute!" I said before quickly getting up and walking off.

"Where you going!" I heard Matt shout.

"TO PISS!" I yelled, and I got no response. They probably didn't care anyway. The movie was a great distraction. I walked into the bathroom and opened up the text. Georgia: Hey! So I found out that she walked away because she doesn't want to get in the way of your famous lifestyle! You understand what I'm getting at right? Anyway she seems a but upset and mad if you want to talk to her she's at the park on the swings! Be quick ly I honestly never thought of it in that way.. I'm so stupid. I had to go talk to her! I went back downstairs and snuck out. The boys were to engrossed in the film to notice if I would have come back or not so I just left. I finally got to the park and saw Shan's dark figure sat on the swings. I walked in silently so she wouldn't hear until a twig snapped under my foot. Great movie moment failure!

"Okay Georgy you can come out now!" She said laughing to herself. I walked forward a bit more and saw her stand up.

"It's okay! It's only me!" I said barely a whisper. She realised it was me and sat back down on the swing not saying a word. I went to sit on the swing next to her.

"Why are you here?.. How did you know I was here?.." She asked me.

"Georgia told me!"

"Oh!"

"Look Shan, I'm sorry I really didn't think of it in that way. I know I've only known you for barely a day, but it felt like I known you my whole life.. It just feels so right when I'm with you! You know it as well don't try and hide it Shan. I don't want my life to get in the way of us!" I said straight up.

"Us?" She said, "What are we Jack? This can't happen I'm sorry! It just isn't right you are.. famous. I'm just your average school girl from England. I'm nothing compared to you! I think we shouldn't see each other anymore. It was nice while it lasted but let's just think of it as just a one of with a fan." She replied. "Goodbye Jack!" She looked back at me with a small smile. I couldn't let her get away, that's when it came to me.

"Come to Magcon with us!"

"What?!"

"Come to Magcon with us!" I repeated a little louder.

"Yes Jack I heard you, but I can't do that!"

"Why not! I'll speak to Bart and he can sort everything out for you! I want to prove to you I'm good enough! I'll even get him to have a meeting with your parents so they let you!"

"I.. I don't know "

"Please!"

"Fine! But!"

"But what?"

"Georgia's coming too, or I am not! She stated.

"Fine whatever good!" I said rushing over her I couldn't resist anymore and pushed my lips to hers. This time she didn't pull away she kissed back. It was perfect. We heard a distance "WOO YASS!" in the background. It was obviously Georgia. We both laughed in between our kiss. "Let me take you both home!" I said and pulled away and intertwined our hands.

"Let's go Georgia! Got some news for you! You're going to love me even more!" Shan shouted.

"Coming!" We heard her yell back and her head came popping out a bush. She walked in front of us before turning back her head and winking,"you're welcome!" And turned her head back around to carry on walking. Me and Shan just looked at each laughing. I was always excited for Magcon, but this time it was going to be even better.

Mahogany POV

How dare that little slut come in and say that about Shawn. He's mine. Well not yet, but he will be. She better not say anything like that again, or she'll get it a lot worse. Atleast I had Magcon to make it up with Shawn and she won't be there to ruin it. Well so I thought.

***********************************

A/N HEYY

Saturdays update WOO! Remember there is going to be an update tomorrow as well to make up for Wednesday! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, sometimes I feel like I rushing into it a bit, but then I realise I don't really care it's better to get straight into it! So once again hope you enjoyed and see you tomorrow don't forget to comment, favourite and share. Love you all ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.8K 1K 51
Tori leaves her hometown and bestfriend and goes to North Carolina. Will she meet lots of new people or the special one? Will this trip be her worst...
71.1K 2.5K 30
The boys of Magcon in the Purge. What will happen and will anyone survive?
2.9K 116 46
Maddy moves from North Carolina to Virginia and Hayes seems really mad. They all go on a MAGCON vaca and Maddy comes along. Her little guy friend com...
651K 10.9K 96
Two 16 year old girls decide that over the summer they want to go to Florida to have a good time, party and go to the beach. But what happens when St...