TR ONESHOTS

By IVBfanfics

{Oneshots of your favorite TR Characters} ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ -Requests are open ... More

|H.S| Unshakeable Loyalty
|W.I| Let's Runaway Tonight
|K.H| Happiest Memories
|S.M| You're Scared Of Me?
|K| Series Of Fortunate Events
|S.H| An Act Of Destruction
|T.Y| Something About You
|S.S| The Pale Moonlight
|T.S| Say 'Yes' To Heaven
|R.H| Art Was His Desire
|W.I| The Night Fades Away
|R.H| Staring Into Space
|N.K| I Really Tried To Win

|H.K| To Her Hearts Content

1.5K 56 32
By IVBfanfics

*Kokonoi Oneshot Requested*
Warning's:
-Intense language/scenes
-Mentions of gambling

Hajime Kokonoi: "To Her Hearts Content"

~~~

"Don't you know who you're dealing with?"

The man in front of you scowled as he tried to read your neutral expression, attempting to determine what kind of hand you had.

A weak hand or a strong hand.

'Were you this calm because your hand was a royal flush....a straight flush.....four of a kind?' The guy wondered before smirking "Let's go with the weaker hand"

There was 1 million yen on the line.

The guy had a three of a kind but he was positive that your hand would be greater, it seemed as though you had expected him to pick the stronger hand.

That was until.....

You both held your cards up before playing them down, a wide grin spread across your face as his turned white as a ghost. "Your hand was terrible....." he whispered as you began laughing at how quickly his mood had seemed to deplete. "You thought that I was a fool"

His eyes widened slightly as he stared into your deceiving eyes. "Did you know that I can determine how smart someone is based off how foolish they think I am?" you mused before tapping your finger against the table. "This was my game from the start"

The guy sunk lower in his seat, hoping to hide away in an attempt to dig himself out of the whole that he had just dug. "I'd appreciate it if you could pay me what you owe me, surely you have the million yen on you right now"

A stack of cash was tossed onto the table before he slowly stood up and began walking out of the room.

There was never any fear in your eyes whenever someone came too close to winning, you knew that you'd never be succumb to a debt that you couldn't pay off.

Because the money that you were using wasn't yours.

It was Hajime Kokonoi's, an executive of the criminal organization known as Bonten.

You grabbed the cash before placing it inside of your bag where the rest of your cash laid. "Well that was fun" you whispered as you straightened yourself out before walking across the casino.

Kokonoi didn't mind throwing his money at you to sooth your gambling addiction, he adored you and he loved how happy it made you. He also loved watching you play because you'd always get so thrilled when you win around him, you'd even kiss him on the cheek due to your excitement.

But he couldn't watch your matches today because he was held up in his office. A pity.

Kokonoi figured that you wouldn't have cared if he came or not but that thought alone had pained him. He wanted your love so badly, but the only way that he was originally able to get your attention was by offering his money to you.

He remembered that day so clearly.

~

"I was close...." You mumbled under your breath when you noticed that you no longer had any chips which meant that you were out of money.

You could've won everything back if you just had one last game. "Pay up!" The guy mused as he collected his chips and you scowled at the cocky look in his eyes, you would knock him out in an instant if you were in a public casino but the one that you were in right now was private.

You were originally attempting to get out of some of your debt by winning this game so you used your last amount of money in a big game. "I could've paid them all back if I really wanted to....." Your voice was incoherent, it was only for you to hear anyways. "What was that? Hurry up and pay me!"

Kokonoi had been watching your entire game, your moves, your expressions, and your posture.

He found you entrancing.

"She's not done yet"

Your eyes widened slightly when you heard his voice, the voice of a man with long white hair that had been shaved and styled on one side. "I don't have any money" you said quietly as you started to ignore the two men.

Kokonoi reached into his bag and placed a stack of cash onto the table. "You guys were playing for 100k, right? So 200k should put you both on an even standing for one last game" he continued "All or nothing"

The guy across from you had grinned widely "Hell yeah! I'll wipe you fools clean" he mused as he pushed his chips forward and Kokonoi pushed the money into the center.

Your eyes widened slightly as you turned to the white haired male. "What do you think you're doing?" you questioned and he smiled "I'm giving you another game" he answered without hesitance as you crossed your arms against your chest. "But why? I'm just a stranger!"

"You come in here 5 days a week and I've watched you play every single time, you only start to get serious when you're out of moves" he continued "I want to share that excitement that you seem to gain whenever you've got your opponent on the run"

Your eyes lit up as you stared at the male. "Then let's share it, together!"

~

Kokonoi lightly tapped his finger against his desk as he remembered that day. He continued staring down at a photo of you that he had taken when you was at his residence the other night.

You were curled up on his couch with his blankets wrapping you up like a burrito, he found it too adorable to not take a picture of it.

You were knocked out in the photo, he was surprised that you weren't sweating.

He smiled a bit before a knock on his door had snapped him out of his thoughts and he immediately turned his phone off. "Come in" he called out and the door opened to reveal Kakucho. "I'm surprised that you're still here"

Kokonoi shrugged "I had quite a bit of paperwork to deal with" he said as he motioned towards the stacks of paper that was scattered around his desk. "Well I feel bad about this but I've got to drop off some more paperwork" Kakucho continued "I was just making sure that you were in before I did"

At this rate, Kokonoi would be here all night.

Kakucho was about to leave his office but suddenly stopped. "Is your girlfriend coming by?" he questioned causing Kokonoi's eyes to widen slightly "She's not my girlfriend and no, she's busy right now"

"She's not your girlfriend and yet you spoil her with cash whenever she holds out her hand?" He questioned and Kokonoi hummed "What can I say? I want her to be able to gamble to her hearts content"

Kakucho stared at the male for a moment before nodding his head. "Alright" he spoke up "I'll be back with the other paperwork soon" he said as he walked out and closed the door behind him.

Kokonoi went back to his own paperwork and a part of him was ready to just breeze through it without properly reading it but he knew that he'd probably regret it later on if he did. Maybe he could just pack everything up and take it home with him, at least he'd be able to do it in the comfort of his bed.

He let out a small yawn as his eyes began watering a bit but he blinked the sleepy tears away, he leaned back in his chair as he tried to focus on what he was reading.

His eyes lowered and he felt himself beginning to fall forward as another loud knock could be heard on the other side of his door causing him to quickly straighten up. "Yes, come in"

The door opened up and he nearly lost it when he saw your face. He thought that he was so exhausted that he may have been hallucinating it.

Kokonoi quickly rubbed his eyes to make sure that they weren't playing tricks on him. "Hi Koko!" You greeted with a big smile as you walked inside and closed his door behind you, he noticed that you had quite a bit of things in your hands.

But what were you doing here?

His eyes went wide and suddenly he felt wide awake as you placed your bags onto the floor. "I saw Kakucho walking into this direction with papers in his hands so I grabbed them from him" you spoke up as you took out a stack of papers from one of your bags and placed them down on one of the few empty spots on Kokonoi's desk.

Kokonoi closed his eyes when he smelt something absolutely heavenly but he feared that if he kept his eyes closed for too long then he would risk passing out.

"You seem busy....." you drifted off and Kokonoi quickly shook his head. "I'm not, what did you need?" he asked as he saw you grabbing another bag from off of the ground and you brought it over to him.

"I finally earned everything that you have given me back and doubled it" You chirped as you opened up the bag and Kokonoi's eyes widened slightly at how much money was inside. "Here" you said as you held it out to him causing him to raise a brow. "Why are you giving it back to me?"

"Because it's your money"

He slowly shook his head. "No.....I gave it to you" he said as he tried to push the bag back into your direction but you wouldn't budge. "I need money to gamble but I don't necessarily like having all of this money on me, the thrill of a good gamble is the only thing that I enjoy" you said as you placed the bag besides him.

You grabbed the last bag and moved some of his papers onto a different spot of his desk as you placed the bag down.

Kokonoi's eyes widened slightly as you sat down on his lap and wrapped your arms around him. "You should've seen me today! I definitely outdid myself" You said with a cheesy grin on your face causing a small smile to tug at his lips.

Kokonoi slowly snaked his arms around your waist to keep you in place as you leaned away from him for a moment and cupped his face in your hands. "You look exhausted" you said as you ran the tip of your finger across his dark circles.

He wanted you to stay there with him more than anything but he wasn't sure how to ask you.

You leaned closer and placed your lips against his cheek causing a light pink hue to dust his cheeks. "Thanks Koko!"

You giggled as you saw his flustered face and that's when you began placing kisses all over his face causing his heart to start speeding up, he was afraid that you would hear it. "I brought food for you" you said as you turned to point towards the food on his desk.

That was probably what smelt so good.

You were about to get off of his lap but he stopped you by tightening his hold on your waist while burying his face into the crook of your neck. "Stay" he said quietly causing your eyes to widen slightly but you immediately got over your shock and smiled "Ok" you said as you relaxed on his lap.

Kokonoi wanted to eat but he felt as though if he had moved then you may disappear from his grasp.

"Eat before the food gets cold!" You said quickly as you tried to pull away from him but he wouldn't budge. "Just stay like this for a couple of minutes, yeah?"

"Fine but you're definitely going to regret not eating it while it's still warm" You said and he smiled a bit as he stared into your E/C Eyes.

If he got to stay this close to you in this moment then he wouldn't regret a thing.

"Stop staring at me like that....." you drifted off and his eyes widened slightly before an amused glint flashed through them. "Getting flustered?" he questioned and you looked away. "No!"

He let out a small laugh but he immediately stopped when he saw you staring at him with a shocked expression. "What.....?" he questioned and you quickly smiled at him. "Nothing! I just love your laugh"

"I love your smile" He whispered as he stared at you in a loving manner and you averted your gaze. "Shush Koko....." you drifted off as he leaned closer to you, his breath hitting your lips. "Can I kiss you, please?"

You didn't respond, instead, you closed the distance between the two of you. You cupped his cheeks in the palms of your hands as his hands instinctively tightened around your waist.

The kiss was deepened when Kokonoi swiped his tongue over your bottom lip and you immediately parted your lips, giving him access to explore your mouth.

The feeling that he got was euphoric.

This must've been the feeling that you had always gotten whenever you bested someone in gambling, the feeling was unmatched.

You were the first to pull away. "Can we eat now?" you questioned quietly and he slowly nodded as you got off of his lap before pulling a chair up to sit besides him. "What did you get?" he asked as you grabbed onto the bag. "I went to that little restaurant that you seem to like so much!"

Kokonoi's eyes widened slightly before he began smiling again. "Thank you" he said quietly as you handed him one of the takeout boxes. "Of course! You should really leave all of this work for tomorrow" you said and he sighed "I'd like to but I would hate to put this off until the last minute"

You covered your mouth with your hand as you let out a small laugh. "My little workaholic" you mused and he nearly choked on the air around him as he glanced over at you but you had already begun to eat your own food. "Thankfully it's still warm!" you chirped and he hummed as he opened his own up.

This was probably the best night of his life.

Even though he had been stuck doing paperwork until 4am in the morning, he enjoyed the fact that you came to see him and even brought food for the two of you to share.

And that kiss......that euphoric kiss.

Kokonoi leaned back in his seat as he finally finished the last of the paperwork. "Finally....." he mumbled as he glanced down at you to see that you were still sleeping soundly with your head in his lap.

There was no way that he was going to move you and risk waking you up. So he simply laid his head back and closed his eyes, letting sleep consume him immediately.

The neck pains that he was going to have when he woke up was something that he could deal with, especially if it meant that you'd sleep peacefully.

Fin.

~~~

A/N: Did you guys enjoy this oneshot?

Anyways, if you have some more requests for prompts or characters then please feel free to comment<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 123 57
The Tokyo Revengers Character and The Story Cover Credit Belong To The Right Owner. Kuchiki Kei is known well as brutal hitman and hacker in dark wo...
8.6K 170 36
❦Yandere oneshots and headcanons specifically for Sano Manjiro, Hanemiya Kazutora, Sanzu Haruchiyo, and/or Haitani Brothers x female or male reader❦ ...
185K 4.6K 39
Asset or nuisance? Bonten is on a look out for a new member and stumbles across your path. What happens next? HEAVY TOPICS! Spelling errors too, I d...
208K 4.6K 75
A series of short stories and oneshots for Tokyo Revenger characters. Book 1 A mix of angst, smutt, fluff and just random thoughts that come into my...