The Curse Of Were-zuli

Par JanjaHyena2

Halloween is around the bend and Eeveelution Squad is all jazzed up for what this Halloween will bring, but a... Plus

Authors Note
Theme Song
In Pitmerden
In the woods
In the house
Upstairs
With Were-zuli
Chase Scene
Back in Pitmerden
In the House (Again)
In the Secret Lab
With the Trick Or Treators
Back in The Secret Lab
With Were-zuli (again)
With Alan and Aarianna
In The House (Yet Again)
Finding Were-zuli
The Final Scene
Credits

Chase Scene (Part Two)

31 0 0
Par JanjaHyena2

WYRDEER: Coughing Go, go save yourself, it's too late for me.

WERE-ZULI: No, no I don't wanna lose you either. There's gotta be a way to save you, there's just gotta be.

WYRDEER: There's no way to save me, I'm a goner. Lazuli, please remember me if you get this all sorted out. I may be gone, but I'll live on in you.

Wyrdeer leans in and kisses Were-zuli on the lips.

WYRDEER: I love you Lazuli. Always... and... forever.

Wyrdeer closes his eyes, his head fall back down to the ground, and the fire from Solarflares Arrow engulfs his entire body

WERE-ZULI: Wyrdeer... no, no, no She gasps and tears run down her face nooooooooooooooo!

ALAN: Aww, how sad. If you love him so much than why don't you join him.

Were-zuli looks up at everyone, she let's out a ferocious growl and her inner beast reveals itself again.

Were-zuli runs away and the others follow her.

ALAN: My composer, like a vulture, so I can explode at the right moment.

ALAN: Watch every move you enact on, so my next step is your last one.

ALAN: Could've made a right choice when you had one, No gratuity, opportunity is pass gone.

ALAN: And its bye bye gone to the bygones. Ain't no turning back when the fights on.

ALAN: When you see the white in my eyes, better run, better hide, no surviving what I'm on.

ALAN: I ain't here to play around. If I were you, I would run right now.

ALAN: Make your feet bang, bang on the ground, cause Imma hujt you down, down, down.

ALAN: Imma hunt you down.

ALAN: Imma hunt you down, down, down.

ALAN: Yeah, cause Imma hunt you down.

ALAN: Imma hunt you down, down, down.

ALAN: Where you gonna run? Where you gonna hide?

ALAN: When I hunt you down.

ALAN: How you gonna win?

ALAN: How you gon survive?

ALAN: When I hunt you down.

ALAN: Where you gonna run? Where you gonna hide? When I hunt you down.

ALAN: How you gonna win?

ALAN: How you gon survive?

ALAN: When I hunt you down.

They all stop in their tracks and do a dance break.

ALAN: I ain't here to play around, if I were you I would run right now.

ALAN: Make your feet bang bang on the ground, cause Imma hunt you down, down, down.

ALAN: Imma hunt you down.

ALAN: Imma hunt you down, down, down

ALAN: Yeah, cause Imma hunt you down (hunt you down)

ALAN: Imma hunt you down, down, down.

ALAN: I ain't here to play around, if I were you I would run right now (right now)

ALAN: Make your feet bang bang on the ground (on the ground), cause Imma hunt you down, down, down.

ALAN: Yeah, Imma hunt you down.

ALAN: Imma hunt you down, down, down.

ALAN: Yeah, cause Imma hunt you down.

ALAN: Imma hunt you down.

Song ends and the background goes back to normal

ALAN: Come on guys, let's go.

They continue Chasing Were-zuli.

After awhile they Were-zuli gets blocked off by a giant cliff and the others catch up to her.

ALAN: Dead end. It was fun chasing after you like a little puppy, but it's time for you to die.

Everyone gasps

ALAN: I know what y'all are thinking, and no, I never killed a puppy in my life and I never will. I was using a metaphor.

Everyone let's out a sigh of relief

ALAN: Anyways, stop messing around. Everyone attack and kill that beast.

They all slowly walk forwards towards Were-zuli.

ALAN: Nighty-Night, Werewolf.

The Light from the Blood Moon shines down on Were-zuli and Alan and the rest are caught by surprise.

ALAN: Gasps L-Lazuli, is that you.

Lazuli growl comes to a stop, than seconds later she roars at them, climbs up the cliff and disappears into the night.

ALAN: Lazuli, waaaaaait!

Lazuli is nowhere to be seen. A few seconds later, Alan, collapses down on the ground on his knees

CRYSTAL: Alan, are you okay?

ALAN: Yeah, come on lets head back to Pitmerden to tell everyone the werewolf is gone, and that it's safe to come out now.

SUNSHINE THE ESPEON: But what about mommy, are we just gonna leave her in that state.

ALAN: There's nothing we can do, she is beast now. Let's just head home.

SUNSHINE THE ESPEON: Okay, daddy...

They all walk back to the Pitmerden

ALAN: Says quietly There's nothing YOU guys can do, but I can figure this out.

ABSOL ONE: You say something?

ALAN: No, not at all.

ABSOL ONE: Okay, if you say so.

They all head back to Pitmerden

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

71.2K 401 20
Hiya, everyone! If you read the Eeveelutions Squad comics by PKM-150, then this is the place for you! Your favorite ships in the series will be i...
21.3K 270 20
The Alola region. A place where Pokémon tend to spend their summer vacations, compete in friendly tournaments, or they might even decide to live ther...
99.7K 874 20
This is based on a pokemon comic series called Eeveelution squad. This is a AU where Speed (Jolteon) meets Lazuli (Glaceon) Instead of Trace (Shinx)...
1.2K 81 80
13 year old Lauren Dagani is the best at just about everything out there. She is the most famous kid in the world and proud of it. And for the most p...