TBATE-PRODIGY

By Lancelot1864

Just another what if fanfic of TBATE (the beginning after the end) originally written by TurtleMe. In this f... More

Prolog
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Announcement
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132-Final
Update

Chapter 94

3K 70 101
By Lancelot1864

3rd Person POV

—————THIS CHAPTER IS 18+—————

"H-hey, Art." Tessia stuttered out with some nervousness.

"I uh, thought you'd be uh, sleeping in your own room t-tonight," Arthur said as he gulped. His eyes traced Tessia's body, mesmerized by how her body had developed.

Tessia just gave a nervous smile and shook her head back and forth a little as she began to walk forward. She walked slowly towards Arthur, placing one foot in front of the other, with her wrists clasped to the small of her back. Arthur's eyes watched her every movement, turning his body to fully face her.

"I just wanted to get washed up before I came over here," Tessia said as she got closer to Arthur.

"O-oh. W-well, there's a shower in t-this room too. You c-could've just w-washed up in here." Arthur stuttered with his heart racing as Tessia was almost right in front of him.

Tessia smirked as she came to stand right in front of Arthur. She shook a little with nervousness but tried to show absolute confidence. Tessia brought her hands up, gently grabbing Arthur's abdomen. Tessia's eyes fell to Arthur's abdomen, moving her hand intricately, feeling his well-toned abs. She bit her bottom lip in arousal, seeing how much he's grown.

Tessia began to move her hands higher, slowly tracing his body, as she guided her hands up to Arthur's chest. Arthur shook slightly as a shiver ran down his spine, feeling Tessia's angelic touch. Arthur stared at Tessia with a heavy blush with his mouth slightly agape, studying her with his eyes, feeling her every touch, and inhaling her intoxicating aroma.

Tessia's hands traveled up to Arthur's pectoral area, feeling his hard, tight chest. Tessia's eyes flicked to Arthur's as they stared into each other's eyes with lust. Tessia took another step towards Arthur as their bodies stood an inch apart. Tessia wrapped her arms around Arthur's neck and pressed her body against his.

Arthur flinched a little as Tessia pressing her body against his tonight; felt different than ever before. Arthur stared into Tessia's eyes as he raised his hands and gently placed them on her waist. Tessia smiled affectionately, feeling Arthur's gentle touch, sending shockwaves of desire down her body, as she knew what she wanted tonight.

Tessia pulled Arthur's head down, crashing her lips to his, sharing a deep passionate kiss. Arthur was a little surprised by the intensity of the kiss but didn't hesitate to return the kiss as Tessia added more pressure. Arthur's grip on Tessia's waist increased as he brought her closer, feeling her slender body against his. They held the kiss for a few seconds until Tessia broke the kiss, with their breathing slightly increased.

Arthur and Tessia stared into each other's eyes as Tessia brought her hands out from behind Arthur's neck. Tessia drifted her hands down to Arthur's chest, and she pushed him back. Arthur stumbled backward, letting go of Tessia, and the back of his knees hit the bed. Arthur lost his balance and fell onto his rear onto the bed.

Arthur looked at Tessia with surprise, seeing how forward she was being. Before Arthur could say anything, Tessia walked forward without breaking eye contact with Arthur. Tessia proceeded to climb onto the bed, placing one thigh on either side of Arthur, straddling his waist, as Arthur was in a sitting position. Tessia brought her hands back up as she caressed Arthur's face. Arthur and Tessia's hearts beat rapidly in their chests, with their breathing staggard from nervousness.

"I've missed you, Art. I've felt so alone without you." Tessia says softly as she stares into Arthur's eyes.

"I-I've missed you too, Tess. Not a day went by that I didn't think about you." Arthur said, placing his hands on her hourglass waist.

Tessia bit her bottom lip as her eyes flicked between Arthur's eyes and his lips.

"Then let's make up the time we were separated from each other. Let's just be with each other tonight." Tessia says as she leans forward and presses her lips to Arthur's.

Arthur and Tessia pressed their lips together, sharing a deep kiss. Arthur gripped Tessia's waist tightly as Tessia raised her hands and started to play with Arthur's hair. After holding the kiss for about a minute, they broke the kiss to catch their breaths. Arthur and Tessia looked straight into each other's eyes, wanting nothing more than to be with each other.

"Tess, are you sure?" Arthur asked in all seriousness.

Tessia smiled as she nodded. "I want you, Art. Now be with me." Tessia said as she caressed Arthur's cheek.

Arthur didn't hesitate as he leaned forward and crashed his lips into Tessia's. They held a deep passionate kiss before Tessia brushed her tongue against Arthur's lips. Arthur opened his mouth as Tessia followed his movement. Arthur and Tessia began to have a heavy make-out session, feeling the warmth of each other's bodies, inhaling each other's intoxicating scents, and tasting their sweet lips, with their tongues dancing around each other.

Arthur took his hands off Tessia's waist and grabbed the bottom of her shirt. Tessia broke the kiss, as she knew what Arthur wanted to do. Tessia shook a little with nervousness as Arthur began to lift her shirt. Tessia raised her arms above her head as Arthur pulled her shirt off, revealing her beautiful porcelain breasts. Arthur threw the shirt onto the floor as he stared at her mesmerizing breasts, which were about the size of a C-cup.

Arthur smiled and blushed heavily as he stared at her breasts and small pink nipples. Tessia smirked as her nervousness washed away with confidence, seeing his face and how he admired her. Arthur grabbed Tessia's bare waist, sending a sensual shockwave down her body. Tessia gasped in ecstasy as she felt Arthur slowly drift his hands up her body. Tessia closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of Arthur's touch. Arthur raised his hands as he wrapped them around her breasts and squeezed.

Tessia breathed out in pleasure, feeling Arthur massage her breasts. Arthur proceeded to lightly pinch and play with both of Tessia's nipples, earning a soft moan from Tessia's lips as she rubbed her hands against Arthur's back. Arthur let go of Tessia's left breast as he leaned forward. He wrapped his mouth around Tessia's breast as he sucked and played with her nipple with his tongue. Tessia flung her head back as her lips broke apart, letting out a loud moan.

Arthur flicked Tessia's nipple with his tongue and lightly nipped at it. Tessia grabbed Arthur's shoulders with a heavy grip, feeling his onslaught on her nipple. Arthur played with her right nipple with his thumb and index finger, making sure to give Tessia as much pleasure as possible. Arthur took his mouth off Tessia's left nipple and moved to her right one. Arthur placed his mouth against her right nipple as he lightly pinched her left nipple with his thumb and index finger, earning several moans of pleasure from Tessia.

Finally having enough, Tessia grabbed Arthur's head and pulled him away from her breast. Tessia lifted Arthur's head and crashed her lips into his with more pressure than before. Arthur and Tessia made out heavily, tongues dancing around each other, and Tessia grinding her hips against Arthur's. Tessia quickly pulled away from Arthur, placed her palms flat against his chest, and pushed him down back flat against the bed.

As Arthur laid back flat against the bed, Tessia's eyes flicked to the bottom of Arthur's shirt as she straddled his waist. Tessia reached down and grabbed the bottom of his shirt, and slowly lifted it up. Tessia bit her bottom lip in arousal as Arthur's eight-pack came into view. Tessia leaned down, placing soft kisses against his abdominal region.

Tessia guided her tongue across his abs as Arthur took in a sharp breath in pleasure as she moved up back towards Arthur's mouth. Tessia crashed her lips into Arthur's as he grabbed her slender waist. Arthur quickly rolled them over, earning a soft yelp from Tessia. Now Tessia laid back flat against the bed, as Arthur was on top of her. Arthur sat up and grabbed the back collar of his shirt. Tessia watched Arthur's every movement as he lifted his shirt off and threw it to the floor.

Tessia's legs tightened in arousal as she looked at his well-defined muscles. Her eyes looked over his body, eying Arthur's rune with curiosity. Tessia brought her hands up and traced her hands along his abs and markings she's never seen before. A slight shiver ran down Arthur's spine feeling her hands glide against his runes, which were sensitive to her touch. Tessia's eyes flicked back to Arthur's as he leaned back down and pressed his lips to hers. They both opened their lips, as their tongues danced around each other's mouths. Arthur laid his left arm to the side of Tessia's head for support as he lifted his right hand. Arthur brought his right hand up and grabbed Tessia's right breast. Tessia moaned, feeling Arthur massage her breast and play with her nipple.

Arthur soon let go of Tessia's right breast as he drifted his hand down her body. Tessia felt Arthur's every movement as his hand glided down her stomach and reached the lining of her shorts. Arthur lifted his right knee, separating Tessia's legs, as she gave him no resistance. Arthur slowly and intricately moved his hand down Tessia's shorts and into her panties.

Tessia pressed her lips against Arthur's harder than ever before as she felt Arthur begin to methodically trace her entrance with his right middle finger. Arthur pressed his finger against her wet entrance. He twisted his finger in a teasingly small circular pattern around her entrance, driving her insane and sending immense shockwaves of intense sexual desire down her body. Arthur suddenly stopped the circular movement as he penetrated her entrance with his right middle finger.

Tessia broke their make-out session as she flung her head back and gasped, feeling Arthur inside of her. Tessia subconsciously began to close her legs but stopped herself. Tessia wrapped her arms around Arthur, holding him close, as she felt Arthur's finger giving her immense pleasure that she's never felt before.

Arthur slowly moved his finger back and forth inside Tessia as her warm, wet, and incredibly tight walls wrapped around his finger. Arthur moved his head down and began to suck on Tessia's left side of her neck. Tessia moaned in pleasure and moved her head to the side, giving Arthur more access to her neck.

As Arthur moved his middle finger back and forth inside Tessia, he gently and slowly added his right index finger. Tessia gasped again, feeling the second finger enter her, and Arthur carefully moved his fingers back and forth.

"A-Art." Tessia stuttered out as her grip on Arthur's shoulders tightened.

Arthur began to increase the movement of his fingers as he made a scissor motion inside her. Tessia lifted her back into an arch, feeling overwhelming pleasure coming from Arthur.

"A-Arthur!" Tessia moaned out loudly.

Arthur quickly took his hand out from inside Tessia and raised it in the air. Arthur's created a sound barrier in the room so no one could hear them.

"Shhhh, you were a little loud there," Arthur smirked.

Tessia panted as she gave Arthur a loving smile. "S-sorry. B-but that was a-amazing." Tessia said with a satisfied smile. Arthur just mentally chuckled, seeing how the notes Aya gave him on his thirteenth birthday really did come in handy.

"Do you want to stop?" Arthur asked.

Tessia smirked as she shook her head.

"Good," Arthur said happily as he sat himself up.

Tessia blushed heavily as Arthur hooked his fingers around the waistline of her shorts and panties. Arthur slowly began to slide her shorts and panties down, and Tessia lifted her hips to make it easier on Arthur to take her bottoms off. Arthur moved her shorts off her hips, and she placed her waist back onto the bed and lifted her legs. Arthur slid the shorts and panties off her legs, fully taking off her shorts, and gazed at her long beautiful legs. Arthur's eyes traced her legs up to her glistening pink entrance. Tessia lay there nervously, watching every little twitch on Arthur's face, wondering if he found her attractive.

"Beautiful," Arthur said genuinely with a loving smile, looking over her body.

Tessia blushed heavily, smiled warmly, and physically relaxed at hearing Arthur's words. Arthur tossed the shorts and panties to the floor, grabbed Tessia's right leg, and lifted it up. Tessia watched Arthur intensely and curiously as he began to kiss her calf.

Every kiss from Arthur sent shockwaves down her body as she laid her head against the bed and closed her eyes, enjoying every kiss. Tessia felt Arthur kiss her down her leg, slowly going lower and lower. Tessia curiously opened her eyes when she felt Arthur lower himself and place her right leg on his left shoulder. Tessia looked up with a slight head tilt, seeing Arthur lift her left leg and place it on his right shoulder. Arthur's eyes met hers, and he gave her a slight smirk before lowering his head.

Tessia grew wide-eyed and flung her head back with a pleasureful gasp, feeling Arthur trace her entrance with his tongue. The bed sheets balled in Tessia's palms as she gripped them for dear life as Arthur circled his tongue around her bundle of nerves.

"A-A-Arthuuurrr!" Tessia moaned out, with her toes curling and back arching.

Tessia lay there, beginning to shake, feeling Arthur's onslaught on her bundle. Tessia opened her eyes and relaxed slightly, feeling Arthur take his tongue away. She looked up with some disappointment feeling the loss of pleasure Arthur gave her. When Tessia looked up, she saw Arthur's head between her legs as his eyes met hers. Arthur had his head raised and was looking at her intensely. Tessia saw the hungry look in his eyes as he gave another smirk before lowering his head again. Tessia gasped and moaned louder than before, feeling him move his tongue inside her entrance.

"Ah, A-Arthur!!! Arthur!!" Tessia cried out in pleasure as she flung her head back and grabbed his hair with her right hand.

Tessia breathed heavily, feeling Arthur's onslaught inside her with his tongue. Arthur made every motion imaginable with his tongue inside her as he felt her squirm and heard her delightful moans from the pleasure.

"Arthur!!!!!!!" Tessia yelled in pleasure as she arched her back, her thighs tightened around Arthur's head, and her walls constricted. Tessia's grip on Arthur's hair tightened as her juices flowed out of her.

Arthur lifted his head, gazing upon Tessia with satisfaction from the pleasure he gave her. Tessia lay there panting heavily with sweat, entrance glistening, and her legs shaking.

"Y-you, ok, Tess?" Arthur said, catching his breath.

Tessia looked at Arthur and gave him a loving smile, and nodded. Tessia's eyes drifted down to the tent in his pants, and she smirked. Arthur followed her gaze and knew immediately what she was thinking. Arthur looked back up to Tessia as their eyes met.

"You sure?" Arthur asked.

Tessia smiled affectionately and spoke softly, "I want all of you, Arthur."

Arthur gave her a loving smile and nodded before he stood up from the bed, and Tessia watched. Arthur grabbed the waistline of his pants before sliding them and his underwear off. Tessia eye's widened as she blushed heavily as she gazed upon his long hard shaft.

Tessia watched Arthur's every movement as he climbed back onto the bed. Tessia crawled back on the bed as Arthur moved over her so they were lying correctly on the bed. Tessia spread her legs, blushing heavily, as Arthur settled between them. Arthur leaned forward, placing his left arm next to her head for support, and caressed her right cheek with his right hand.

"I love you, Tessia. I always have, and I always will." Arthur said lovingly.

Tears of happiness formed in Tessia's eyes as she gazed upon the love of her life, "I love you too, Arthur. I am yours, and you are mine."

Tessia grabbed the back of Arthur's head with her left hand and brought him down for a kiss. They pressed their lips together, sharing a deep kiss, as Tessia moved her right hand down.

Arthur flinched slightly but didn't pull away as Tessia grabbed Arthur's hard shaft with her right hand, feeling how big it was. Tessia positioned the tip of Arthur's warm hard shaft at her entrance as her heart beat faster from nervousness. Tessia moved her right hand away from Arthur's shaft, wrapping her arms around Arthur's back, holding him close.

As they held their kiss, Arthur pushed forward as the tip of his shaft entered Tessia. Tessia broke the kiss as she gasped. Her thighs tightened around Arthur's waist, as he felt her incredibly tight walls wrap around his tip. Tessia held Arthur close, leaning her head into his shoulder.

"T-Tessia?! Are you o-ok?!" Arthur asked, concerned while stuttering, feeling how tight she was.

Tessia just nodded, slowly relaxing her legs. "Y-ya. M-mom said the f-first time h-hurts. So, just go s-slow." Tessia said as she stuttered.

"Ok, just tell me to stop if it hurts too much," Arthur said in all seriousness, and Tessia responded with a nod.

Arthur slowly pushed forward again as her tight walls wrapped around his large hard shaft. Tessia dug her nails into his back, feeling Arthur's shaft move deeper. Tessia subconsciously wanted to close her legs, but she continued to remind herself not to. Arthur and Tessia stayed like this until his hips met hers, and Tessia gasped like she had been holding her breath. Arthur could feel Tessia shaking as he held her close, feeling her warm body against his.

"A-are you o-ok?" Arthur said as he breathed heavily.

Arthur felt her unimaginably warm tight walls wrap around his hard shaft. He could feel her walls pulsating around his shaft like nothing he's ever experienced. He wanted nothing more than to move his hips but kept himself from doing so as Tessia breathed heavily into his shoulder.

"I-I'm o-okay. J-just give m-me a s-second." Tessia rasped out.

Arthur lifted his head, and Tessia moved her head away from his shoulder. Arthur gazed down at Tessia and looked into her teary eyes as a few tears fell down her face. Arthur gently caressed her face with his right hand wiping her tears away with his thumb as he leaned forward and softly pressed his lips to hers. Tessia and Arthur stayed there for a bit until Tessia broke the kiss.

"O-ok, it d-doesn't hurt t-that much any m-more." Tessia stuttered out.

Arthur nodded and gave her another kiss. As Arthur kissed Tessia, he slowly began to pull out of Tessia before slowly thrusting back inside her. Tessia broke the kiss as she moaned out, holding Arthur close, feeling his warm body against hers, as her breasts pressed against his chiseled chest.

Seeing how Tessia wasn't in pain, Arthur continued to thrust inside her languidly. Arthur moved his right hand and grabbed Tessia's right breast as he thrust rhythmically inside her, feeling her walls coil around his shaft. Tessia moaned in pleasure as Arthur began to massage her right breast and pinch her right nipple.

"T-Tess." Arthur stuttered out at feeling how tight she was and how she fit perfectly around his hard shaft.

Arthur began to thrust faster inside of her as Tessia dug her nails into Arthur's back.

"Ah, A-A-Arthur." Tessia moaned out at Arthur's thrusts.

Hearing Tessia moan drove Arthur to want more. He began to thrust even faster as Tessia arched her back from the immense pleasure. Arthur thrust again, feeling a smooth doughy sensation along his shaft. Tessia's eyes flew open as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"Ah! Yes! Arthur! T-there!" Tessia screamed in immense pleasure as she wrapped her legs around Arthur's waist and hooked her ankles behind him.

"Uh, Tess," Arthur grunted out as he thrust forward again.

Arthur sped up his thrusts, pushing quickly and harshly into Tessia, who melted under the pleasure she felt. Seeing Tessia's reaction and feeling her unimaginably tight doughy walls, Arthur continued to thrust into the same place. Arthur and Tessia both began to shake as they felt a pressure building up inside of them.

"Ah!!!! AAAARRRRRTTTTHHHHUUUURRRRR!!"

Tessia yelled out in immense pleasure as she tightly shut her eyes. Her toes curled, her thighs tightened around Arthur's waist, and her nails dug into Arthur's back as her walls constricted around Arthur's shaft. Warm love juices flowed out from Tessia, flowing over Arthur's shaft.

"Uh, TESS!!!"

Arthur grunted as her juices flowed over his shaft, and he felt himself burst. Tessia held Arthur close, feeling Arthur shake as his shaft throbbed inside Tessia from him releasing himself inside her.

Arthur and Tessia both stayed there in each other's embrace, breathing heavily, saying each other's names as they both calmed down from their climaxes. Tessia soon physically relaxed and unhooked her ankles from behind Arthur, and laid her legs and arms out to the side. Arthur lifted his head as he gazed upon Tessia, as she lay there sprawled out. Tessia locked eyes with Arthur as she gave him a tired, loving smile. Arthur leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

Arthur broke the kiss, slowly pulled his shaft out of Tessia, and rolled over onto his back. Arthur breathed heavily and was drenched in sweat. Tessia rolled over towards Arthur, placing her left arm across his chest, and laid her head on his left shoulder.

Arthur looked at Tessia again as she looked up. They smiled warmly at each other as their eyes met.

"I love you, Arthur. With all my heart." Tessia said lovingly.

Arthur raised his right hand as he gently caressed her right cheek. "I love you too, Tessia, till the day I die," Arthur said lovingly.

Arthur leaned his head down, giving Tessia another kiss on her soft lips. They broke the kiss, and Arthur slightly lifted himself up as he grabbed the bed sheet. Arthur laid back down as he covered Tessia and himself with the sheet. He waved his hand in the air, dispersing the sound barrier he placed around them.

Arthur and Tessia shared one more kiss before Arthur laid his head on the pillows and closed his eyes. Tessia closed her eyes as she laid her head on his shoulder. They felt in complete bliss and quickly fell asleep in each other's loving embrace, tired from their lustful night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 348 24
Our protagonist wakes up in the world of TBATE, amnesia plagues his mind as he struggles to recall his last life, the most clear information being th...
184K 6.7K 72
The war is lost, and resistance crushed, the hero captured, but is all hope lost? As the Asura prepare for open war against the Virita Arthur prepare...
71K 3.5K 51
After slaying Cadell and discarding Nico, Arthur is confronted with his worst nightmare. Before him is Agrona and even worse, Tessia. At least he wis...
15.5K 1K 25
What if Sylvie was already hatched by the time Arthur fell off the cliff? Making them childhood friends and bonds before Arthur could meet Tessia. Wh...