Reborn as Error

Od Kiwi_Seal

Cover image made by me. Someone meets their end too soon and meets someone who gives them another chance to l... Více

Intro and Warning
P - Into the End
P - Before the End
1 - Two Become One
2 - Reborn
3 - Learning a Skill
4 - A Gift
5 - Saving a Brother
6 - Time Goes
7 - Destruction
8 - Funk it
9 - Can't Change
10 - Ink
11 - Stars and.... uh
12 - Dust pt. 1
13 - Dust pt. 2
14 - Meeting Night
15 - The Offer
16 - Chocolate
17 - Return
18 - Cards
19 - Visit
20 - Tiny pt.1
21 - Tiny pt.2
22 - Tiny pt.3
23 - New Encounter
24 - Agitation
25 - Dizzy
26 - Confrontation
27 - The Stars and News
28 - I What?!
29 - Meeting
30 - Gradient Week
31 - Light talk
32 - Bitty Issue
33 - Undernovela
34 - A New Ally
35 - Small Talk
36 - Floating
37 - Floating pt.2
38 - Float- oh We're Back
39 - Rescue
40 - Escape
☆ Special Chapter ☆
41 - Healed
42 - Home
43 - Bad Dream
44 - Truth
45 - Now Know
46 - Telling Sci
47 - Welcome to... this
48 - Dinner
49 - Morning Outing
50 - More Skellies
51 - Helping the Kid
52 - Sparring
53 - Shopping Trip
54 - Dancing with Death
56 - Talking
57 - Fun
58 - Fun pt.2
59 - Fun pt.3
60 - Winding Down
61 - Thoughts and Smoothies
•Author Note•
62 - Unsettle
63 - Anger
64 - Anger: Aftermath
65 - Out
66 - Going Back
67 - Enlighten
68 - A Gift and a Show
69 - The Show and Gifts
70 - Café Chat
71 - Abnormal
72 - Concerned Thoughts
73 - A Theory
74 - Refresh
75 - Refresh pt.2
76 - Refresh pt.3
77 - Park Mess
78 - It's Alright
79 - Near Death
80 - Tears and Wears
81 - Quick Chat
82 - Unnatural
83 - Plans of Search
84 - Familiar Fears
85 - A Win. A Loss.
86 - The Void
87 - Awake Again
88 - Rhodophobia
89 - Misophobia
90 - Hypengyophobia
91 - Batophobia
92 - Allegrophobia
93 - Atychiphobia
94 - Finis Timoris
95 - Unintentional Return
96 - Past Rage, New Vexation
97 - Preparing
98 - Planting Seeds
99 - Reaching Out
100 - New Allies
101 - Seeing Stars
102 - Adjusted Trust
103 - Bad Fights
104 - Two for one
105 - Surprises
106 - Turning Sides
107 - Battle
108 - Partings to Home
109 - Where the Heart is
110 - Reconnect
111 - Ink's Finding
112 - Below the Surface
113 - Deep Fears
114 - Seabed Naps
115 - Honesty
116 - A Simple Trip
117 - Bouncing Around
118 - Festive Frights
119 - Glitch Free
120 - Missing Piece
121 - Convo Between Friends
122 - Solid Bonds
123 - Small Dilemma
124 - Small Dilemma pt.2
125 - Small Dilemma pt.3
126 - Possible new Journey
127 - Another Travel Buddy
128 - A Light Place
129 - A Light Place pt.2
130 - A Light Place pt.3
131 - A Light Place pt.4
132 - A Light Place pt.5
133 - Verbal Spat
134 - Familial Bonds
135 - Fashion
136 - Easy and Tough Spats
137 - Stressed Mind
138 - The Visitor
139 - Space Food
140 - A Jolt
141 - Retreat to Dark
142 - Cluttered
143 - Sneaking Entity
144 - Burnt Sugar
145 - Buzzing Codes
146 - Troubling West

55 - Small Reunion

5.5K 276 170
Od Kiwi_Seal

Author note: I got to say I really loved reading your comments for the last chapter. I enjoy seeing different opinions and why there are the way they are. Though I think some people might have thought I was being serious even though I said not to but whatever. It fun to see peoples thoughts since we went through so many chapters so far and there is still more to come. I should think of more questions to ask.

I was currently in the living room with Viper, Stretch, Pup, Fell, Outer Sans, and Papyrus. Some were watching the TV while the others were talking about the night sky. Or something along those lines, all I know is that Outer started it and I wasn't really paying attention. I was one of the few watching the TV. I only snapped out of it when the channel changed and heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Aww, were you watching that?" Red said in a mocking tone while Fell grumbled a bit since he definitely was watching whatever was playing.

".....," I didn't respond having no reason to. I just looked at him with a bored gaze and he scowled.

"What the funk do you want?" 

"I didn't even say anythi- what did you say?" 

"What?! Can't funking hear?!" Red blinked confused realizing what he said. He frowned and started shouting but every curse word was censored. The others looked on in confusion as realization started to sink in. 

"Come on brah, no need to throw around nasty words. Especially to my bestest broski." 

"Who are you?!" Red yelled but I ignored him and turned to look at the colorful menace that I was actually starting to miss. He was already staring at me and his shades had the classic YOLO on it. 

"Was'up," He greeted as I stood up and walked around the couch. The others were confused by my reaction.

"Fresh you-" 

"Before you yell at me, someone else came with me." Gradient stepped out from behind Fresh, saw me, then ran to me colliding with my front. 

I stumbled a bit but stabilize myself before I heard sniffling coming from Gradient.

"Kid? Are you ok!?"

"I w-was so scared! I haven't heard from you guys and Core couldn't find you guys. I-I tried to go to find you guys. I ripped the puppet and no one came. Fresh found me and tried to help me find you guys but he couldn't. I thought- I thought-" He started crying at this point and I didn't resist going down to his level and wrapping him in a hug, I wasn't going to hurt my own kid. 

"I'm so sorry. I had no idea this was going to happen. We're here, all safe and sound. I'm sorry for sending you away like that. I couldn't stand you getting hurt." I held onto him and lifted him up letting him cling onto me. I felt eyes staring but I ignored them.

"What's the commo- Gradient?! You're here!" Killer beamed as he realized who I was holding before walking over and rubbing the poor kid's back when he realized he was crying. Killer's words caught the attention of the others as Dust and Cross suddenly appeared looking shocked.

We pretty much ignored the others as we had our reunion. Horror and Nightmare walked in soon and immediately came over ignoring the others trying to get their attention.

Gradient was handed over to Killer as Paps and Sci came over. Paps ran over to Killer wanting to see Gradient and Sci wandered over to me. Outer Sans also walked over to me.

"Glad to see he's OK. I wanted to ask but..." Outer said trailing off and rubbing the back of his neck.

"Same here, I was worried when I didn't see him here," Sci said watching the scene with a smile.

"It's ok, I wouldn't know how to answer you."

"Isn't that the kid..." Red said catching Gradient's attention. When he saw the others Sans and recognized a good number of him his grip tightened on Killer. Fear was very apparent in his features. I'm sure the Papyrus's were confused as to why he was scared of them and not the litteral killer he was holding onto. 

"It's ok kid, they aren't going to get you again." Dust said causing more confusion to pop up. I walked over to Fresh while everyone was distracted.

"Thank you again. You really- I mean-" 

"I'm the best broski, I know. Though, what's all up happening here? I could find ya'll. But then suddenly, poof! We were here. Nice digs by the way." Fresh said as he looked around ignoring the other skeletons.

"Back off!" We heard and saw the idiot trio were stanced up facing Ink, Red, Dream, and Blue. Gradient was now with Nightmare who was eyeing the others especially Dream considering what happened last time. 

"We just want to see if the kid is alright." Ink said holding his hands up.

"The kid is fine." Dust said harshly.

"How do we know you guys didn't-" Red started but was cut off.

"Do we really need a repeat of last time?" Killer said, his hand twitching. Just itching to grab a knife.

"Why don't we let the kid decided?" Classic said alerting us of his presence, leaning against the wall not coming any closer than needed.

I walked over with Fresh at this point and nodded to Nightmare who walked to the middle and released Gradient before coming to stand by me. 

"So kid, who do you want to go to?" Classic asked

Gradient looked at Sans before shrinking away and walking over to Fresh, Nightmare, and myself. Nightmare smirked as I gave Gradient a head pat.

"Seems like the child wants to be with his parent, not strangers." Nightmare said fully enjoying the shocked expressions that came up. 

"Parent?!" 

"Error has a kid?"

"Aww, you have a kid. They're just adorable," you get three guesses to who said that.

I ignored the others for a moment to look over Gradient before pulling him to my side.

"Yes, the child you held captive and almost had hurt is my kid."

"Held captive?" Swap Papyrus asked before looking at his brother. "What happened?"

Blue looked down. "I didn't know. I found him wandering and he mentioned Error. I thought he was running from Error so I brought him to the others. That became a bad idea and everything just...." Blue looked guilty about the incident that happened.

"He could be lying-" Dream started only to get cut off by Sci. 

"They aren't. You didn't see the panic that I did when Error sensed something was wrong. The fear that something horrible had happened to someone. It was genuine." 

"....I still want them checked." Dream said looking concerned. And well...

"I can agree with that," I said surprising everyone. 

"What?!"

"What? Gradient needs a doctor's appointment and I need to check on his magic. I will only have Sci and Alphyss check on him however. One is a doctor and the other is a scientist that I trust." I realized that kids need appointments and I have quite a bit to catch up on. 

Classic Sans sighed a bit putting his hands in his jacket. "I think that's a good idea, the kid's next check up is coming up so I can have us all go over to Alphyss or have her come here."

"It's too crowded here." I said also thinking about how much Alphyss would freak seeing all of us. I know Classic must've told the others about what was happening before I arrived but still. We've only increased and some of us are questionable at first glance.

"Yeah, since I'll be going as well I might as well bring Paps with us so he can get checked up on," Sci said.

"Then it's settled," Classic said before walking away, probably to make a phone call.

I saw that the others have calmed down during our interaction and cleared my throat. 

"Proper introductions this time. This is Gradient, my child. If you have a problem with that you can talk with me privately. If you hurt him or make him afraid I will not hesitate."

"...will not hesitate to do what?" Viper said after realizing I wasn't continuing my sentence.

"Depends where I am and what tools are for my use when I get angry," I said with a blank expression before pointing at Fresh.

"This is Fresh. Approach at your own risk."

"That's cold broski. I haven't done anything.... yet." His expression though happy had a slight dark edge to it for a split second immediately raising some red flags. But not for me since I was already aware of his... condition. 

Which reminds me.

"Hey Lust can you come with me real quick, you too Fresh. I need to talk with you." I headed up for my room with Gradient right behind me since he didn't want to stay behind followed by two very curious monsters.

Time to have this talk again.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

18.1K 874 13
Ink, the God of creation who feels nothing. Error, the God of destruction who feels too much. Fate's chosen child and cursed abomination. When a b...
71K 2K 18
(Cover art made by me) Ink and Error have not always been friends, yes they had there ups and downs but soon they started to feel something towards e...
44.9K 1.7K 18
what if someone reincarnated as underswap sans and they kidnap error instead of being kidnapped by error? let's find out hehehe... This is no Blue o...
68.6K 2K 61
Error is the royal heir to the throne. He was injured and sent to the anti void by the royal mage. Now, years later, He is found by them again but n...