La Vida De Luna

By rinymaraneta

This is the life of Maria Asterea Luna Marcos Araneta. Fanfic! More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Unconditional Love
Chapter 20
Hi!

Prologue

1K 29 0
By rinymaraneta

"Why are you being like this Luna?"

"You want to know mom? okay! I'm being like this because of you!"

"W-what?!"

"Yes!! because of you! you change me mom! Luna used to be loving but you changed that mom! and now asked your self i can't take this anymore, I have a flight tommorrow morning."

"No!! don't leave me anak please, Luna ko!!"

"Wow, someone calls me "anak" again what a beautiful sounds in my ears, hayst"

"You know what mom? ofcourse you didn't know yet haha, anyways I just want to say sorry. Sorry for being not a perfect daughter, sorry for being selfish. Don't worry mom siguro hindi ka na ma s-stress dahil saakin, Aalis na ako mommy iloveyou so much, thank you for growing me up without daddy, thank you so much for loving me, Oh loving me? haha i can't remember when you give your love to me ohh you don't love me nga pala, Sorry i forgot. That's it goodbye mom!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 560 11
He was her boss. She was his servant. And in the stillness of the night, he married her. 09.17.23
85K 2.7K 71
A fan fiction. The story Of Franze Jillianne Cortez Reyes (a simple, smart, kind and a loving girl who left her Family in Philippines to study in Lon...
7.7K 252 17
Maria Irene Celestina Marcos, the youngest daughter of President Ferdinand Marcos is in a secret relationship with Engineer Leandro Silayan. How wil...
93.1K 2.4K 45
Maria Victoria Irene, the last born of the Romualdez-Marcos family, is peacefully living her life being the "quiet one". Until one day, Gregorio Mari...