Chapter 19

Omg! Tagal ng huling update ko HAHAHA.

Third person pov.

Luna and Stacy are on they way to Makati. Luna picked her sister on the airport and they're planning to surprise their mother.

They bought a white bouquet tulips for Irene.

"Ate do you think mommy will like this?"-Stacy asked. Luna chuckled a bit.

"Ofcourse! why not?"-Luna chuckled.

"Baka kasi hindi nya gusto ang tulips ate"-Stacy sighed. Luna looked at her.

"Hey don't think that. That's mom's favorite kaya. Diba she loves tulips because of the meaning."-Luna says. As Stacy nodded.

White tulips have a meaning of forgiveness, respect, purity and honour. That's why Irene loves it.

Skip, at home

Luna as the best actress haha. She pretended that someting bad happen.

She entered the house and Saw her mom waiting for them. Irene stood up when she saw her daughter.

"Anak! Where have you been huh? Bakit parang malungkot ka?"-Irene asked her daughter.

Luna forced not to laugh.

"U-uhm S-Stacy."

"What about your sister?"-Irene panickly asked.

"S-she"-Luna was trembling.

"What?!"-Irene suddenly shouted. Luna can't help it anymore she burst into laugh.

"Just kidding mom. Stacy come hereee!"-Luna called her sister as Stacy came.

"HELLO!!! PHILIPPINES!"-Stacy shouted and hugged Irene tighly.

"And hello mother dragon! I missed youuu!"-She said. They broke the hug as they saw Irene is crying.

"Lagot ka ate pinaiyak mo si mommy"-Stacy exclaimed.

"Hoy hindi kaya"

"It's just tears of joy mga anak"-Irene uttered.

They sat on the sofa without noticing that Greggy was stil there.

"What a good mother."-Greggy thought.

Instead of approaching them, He stays on the kitchen and check his schedules. He don't want to disturb them.

.

Until Irene remebered her husband.

"Wait Luna, Ang daddy mo asan?"-Irene asked.

"Luh ma, kakarating ko lang talaga. Kayo yung mag kasama jan ehh"-Luna exclaimed. Irene stood up and goes to the kitchen as she saw Greggy, Sipping his coffee while his face is on the laptop.

"Hon?"

Greggy looked at her as he stood up.

"Oh hi hon, What's up?"-He asked his wife.

"Bakit hindi ka sumunod saamin doon?"-Irene softly asked his husband.

Greggy holds Irene's hands.

"Hon, Bonding n'yo yon. Alam kong ilang taon kayong hindi nag kita ni Stacy kaya I have no right to disturb you."

"You should meet her hon"-Irene uttered.

"Okay."

____________________

Vote&Comment!

Kumusta na kayo? haha.

Sorry for misspelled words and wrong grammars!

TO BE CONTINUE.

(I have a upcoming story! "Undontional Love" hehe."