TejRan - Lust To Love Journey...

By kikkie_teja

They met in destiny ; They bonded in lust ; They are drawn to love ; And they become inseparable! It's a jour... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue
Announcement 📢

Chapter 25

4.2K 596 41
By kikkie_teja

Hello. Happy reading ☺️.

***************************************

The next morning, Teja came out of the bathroom after freshing up and wrapped herself in a towel. She goes towards her suitcase and takes out two outfits. She comes back to the dressing table and keeps it on her checking herself out with the outfits.

Then, her phone rings. She looks at it and see Aditi's caller ID. "Hello, Didu. Perfect timing. Help me out to choose between this two." - Teja said attending the video call. Aditi looks and observes both the dresses. "The one in your right!" - Aditi said. Teja turns towards the mirror and keeps it upon her.

Teja smiles and takes her phone in her hand and looks at Aditi. "Thank you. You are the best and my life saver." - Teja said. "My pleasure, Choti. So, you are getting ready to receive Aneri Bhabhi from the airport?" - Aditi asked. Teja looks at her surprisingly. "Aneri Bhabhi is coming here? To Paris?" - Teja asked to Aditi.

"Wait, you don't know?" - Aditi asked Teja and Teja nods her head negatively. "But Aneri told me that you asked Adaa to send Aneri Bhabhi and Champ to Paris. Main khud Adaa ke saath Aneri Bhabhi aur Champ ko vida karane ke airport gaya tha!" - Aditi said.

"What??? When did I tell this to Adaa? I haven't spoke to since I came here." - Teja said and she thinks deeply. "Is there anything that I need to know Choti?" - Aditi asked all of a sudden. Teja looked at her. "Didu, I don't know that should I tell you this or not because I think I'm not crazy." - Teja said.

That confuses Aditi more. "I saw Harsh Bhaiyya here." - Teja said. "What? Are you out of your mind? Are you drunk, Choti?" - Aditi asked rolling her eyes. "No, I'm not! I saw him here. That too twice but it's not possible, I know. When I see him, he disappears from there the next second." - Teja said.

Teja sits on the bed holding her head. "Why did Adaa send Aneri Bhabhi and Champ here? Why am I seeing Bhaiyya here and not when I'm in India? Didu, I have to go now. I'll talk to you later." - Teja said hunging up the call. Teja gets herself dressed.

She tried calling Aneri but it said unreachable. Then, Teja tried calling Adaa and her phone was switched off. Teja dials Karan's number. His phone is ringing but he is not picking it up. Teja gets frustrated and punches the bed. "What the hell is happening around me?" - Teja said.

She takes her purse and bag. Then, she left from her room locking it. She goes to the lobby and to the receptionist. "Bonjour, madame. How can I help you?" - The receptionist asked her. "Bonjour. Can I know the room number of Mr. Karan Kundrra?" - Teja asked her. The receptionist looks at her for a second.

"Actually, I'm his friend. He is not taking his phone and I forgot his room number." - Teja covers up something. The receptionist nods her head. She taps her computer and looks at Teja, who is curiously looking at her. "He is in room number 507, madame. But he left from he hotel an hour ago." - The receptionist said.

"Mercì!" - Teja said and the receptionist nods at her. Teja came a bit far from the reception and again dials for Karan. He didn't pick up the call again. "What the hell, Karan? Are you ignoring me?" - Teja speaks looking at her phone. Then, her phone beeps with a Snapchat message. It's one of her friend who shared a Snap as usual.

Teja ignores it but something strikes her mind. "Snapchat location. Karan is my Snapchat friend and I can see his location only if he had enable it. Let's check it." - Teja said and opens her Snapchat. She click Karan's profile and scrolls down. He had enabled the location. She can his live location.

"Airport?! Which means he is with Adaa's plan. I should go there." - Teja came out of the hotel building and looks for a cab. After sometime she finds it and asks the driver to bring her to the airport. On the way, Teja dials Karan, Aneri and Adaa taking turns but none took their phone. Teja gets more frustrated.

**************************************

Airport is seen. Karan is standing outside at the lobby waiting for someone. He takes out his phone and checks the time. He also saw so many missed calls from Teja. "Babygirl, I'm so sorry for ignoring your calls but it's a kind of surprise for you!" - Karan said while looking at her picture in his phone.

Then, he keeps his phone back in his pocket and saw people coming out. He finds Aneri with her son. He goes towards her and greets her. Aneri looks confused. "I'm Karan. Teja and Adaa's friend." - Karan introduced himself to her. "Oh, I remember you. About you and Teja as well." - Aneri said smiling at him.

"Well, it's a long story. Let's go!" - Karan said while getting her luggage from her. "But where is Teju?" - Aneri asked looking around. "Actually, she is a bit busy. She asked me to fetch you guys." - Karan covers up. Aneri nods at him and picks her son in her arms. Karan brings them towards a cab. He puts her luggage in the trunk and gets in with them.

The cab leaves from the entrance of the airport and Teja's cab stops right in front of the entrance once they left from there. Teja pays the cab and gets down. She goes into the airport and looks for Karan everywhere. She didn't find them. "What the hell! He's not here. Not even Bhabhi." - Teja holds her hair in frustration.

Her phone vibrates with a message getting her attention. She unlocks it and saw it's from Karan. She quickly opens it and reads the message. 'Come to the Eiffel Tower in 15.' - That was the message. Teja was confused as in why he wanted her to come there. She didn't think more. She gets into a cab and left to the Eiffel Tower.

**************************************

Teja reached Eiffel Tower. She pays the cab driver and walks forward. She looks around and try to find for Karan. She even tried to calling him but no use. Then, her eyes stopped at a spot. Her eyes becomes wider in shock. She saw her Champ and Aneri with a man. In fact, Aneri is hugging that man crying in his arms.

For a second, Teja thinks he is Karan but it's not. Aneri pulls herself from that man and his face is revealed. Teja, who was moving towards them stopped rooted in her place looking at the man. It is her elder brother, Harsh. Harsh having tears in his eyes looking at Aneri. He kisses her forehead and bend down to his son.

He holds his son's face and kisses all over his face and hugs him tightly. Teja sees all this. Her mind is messed up right now. Wasn't he dead? He is alive? Why didn't he show all these years? She's not dreaming or hallucinating right? A lot of questions in her mind. Tears started to flow from her eyes as well looking at her brother after so long and to see him alive after he was claimed to be dead in an train accident.

Harsh pulls himself from his son and looks behind. He saw Teja. Aneri follows his gaze and finds Teja there. Aneri was about to call her out but Harsh stopped her. He said he'll go to her. He gets on his feet and walks towards Teja, who is still in shock. He holds her hands. Teja looks at their hands and then at him.

"Princess. It's your Bhaiyya, Harsh! Main zinda hoon, Princess!" - Harsh said tears flowing from his eyes. Teja breaks into tears and hugs him tightly. "Bhaiyya! You.. you are.. Al.. alive!" - Teja chokes between her tears. Harsh nods and hugs her back. They pulled away and Teja looks at him.

"I know what you wanted to ask. I'll tell you everything." - Harsh said reading his little sister's mind. Aneri came to them with their son. "I made the suicide drama and came to Paris to seek some chance but I didn't know it'll be hard. I didn't get a chance to enter the Bollywood music industry but a chance to sing in the roads at day and pubs at night."  - Harsh said.

Teja looks at him. "Then, I saw you here yesterday, in the crowd at day time and night at the pub." - Harsh said. "It means it was you! But you were disappeared." - Teja said and Harsh nods at her. "Yes, I was happy to see you after a long time but I don't want to come in front of you at the same time. After you left from the pub, I was relieved. But Karan was standing outside when I exited the pub after my daily singing routine." - Harsh said.

"Karan?" - Teja asked and Harsh nods his head. "Yes! He told me who is he and about you, about our family, about Papa realizing his mistake and asks Aditi to start with her dream, about Aneri and my son. He told me everything and made me meet her here today." - Harsh said.

"Yes, Teju. Adaa told me that you asked her to send me and Champ here but when I came here Karan told me how he meet Harsh and all. That guy really did all these for you. To gain your love for him." - Aneri said. "Yes, Princess. That guy is really in love with you. No one can love you like he do. He will do anything to make you happy and he'll go to any extent." - Harsh said.

Teja looks at her brother. "Yes, I saw it in his eyes. Aneri even told me that you didn't love anyone because of us being separated and the pain she went throught. But.. here we are. Reunited along with our son. Gonna live happy hereafter, together!" - Harsh said hugging Aneri and his son.

"Teju, it's not too late to confess your love. Just go and tell him how much you love him." - Aneri said making Teja look at her. "I know you love him." - Aneri said and Teja smiles at her. "Where is he?" - Teja asked breaking her silence. "He said he's going back to the hotel." - Aneri said.

"I'll message you later. Have to do some important work before I lose my chance." - Teja said and starts to run from there. AnHarsh looks at her running from there and smiles. "Finally, my princess going to win her Prince." - Harsh said and Aneri nods at him.

Here, Teja keeps running while taking out her phone. She dials to Karan and Karan finally picks it up. "Teju, Hi.." - Karan was cut off in the middle. "Are you at the hotel?" - Teja speaks while running. She runs through the cars in the road to cross it. "Yes. Packing my stuffs." - Karan said.

"Packing your stuffs?" - Teja asked him still running. Her hotel was near to the Eiffel Tower. She soon reaches the hotel. "Yes, going back to India because the work I came here for is still unfinished and it'll remain unfinished I guess. You know, one-sided love." - Karan said sighing sadly.

Teja came out from the lift and runs to his room listening to him through the phone. She reaches his room and knocks on it. "Hey, wait a second. There's someone in the door." - Karan said to Teja not knowing it is her on the door. He opens the door and finds Teja panting and holding the phone in her hands.

"Were you running?" - Karan asked her. "I Love You!" - Teja said making him freeze in his place. "Wha.. What?" - Karan asked not knowing what was happening. "Life taught me to be brave, but it said nothing about being soft until you came my way. This love melts my heart and gives me goosebumps. If I know what the true meaning of love is, I know it because of you." - Teja said and Karan was listening to her keenly.

"Your commitment makes me a stronger and better person. You are my source of joy and the only face I want to see when I wake up in the morning. I feel safe around you. I feel at home with you. I would rather have one memory with you, one laughter with you, one drive with you and then hold it forever. I think growing old can be amazing together with you. Oh God, I have deep-dived into this love with you. I'm truly and deeply in love with you, Karan!" - Teja continued and Karan was shocked and surprised.

Teja moves closer to him and pulls him to seal her lips with his. Karan widens his eyes in shock. Teja is kissing him hungrily and moves forward making him takes the steps backwards. She slams the door with her leg and Karan was tempted. He starts to kiss her as well. They both drowned in their kiss pouring all the love they have for each other.

Karan falls on the bed and Teja on top of him not breaking the kiss. Teja gets access to his mouth and explores it with her tongue. He moans in their kiss and Teja breaks it. They pants and Teja looks at him. "I love you, Karan!" - Teja said lovingly. Karan smiles and says - "I love you too, babygirl!"

***************************************

Yeay, they had reunited! How was this? Did I make it boring? Next part will be 18+ content and only 2 more chapters left for this story and with an epilogue, hopefully! So, let's get this part 380+ votes to get another part. I'll only upload the next part when this part gets 380+votes. Thanks for reading ☺️💕.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 3.4K 24
Tejran Story Of Love 💗
111K 9.2K 28
How these two beautiful soul will fall in love when they will meet.. These two are pole aparts but destiny have something planned for them.. What wil...
17.8K 1.9K 11
A love story between a doctor and a businessman. Cover by : @exuberant_girl10
15.3K 2K 19
This story is about Tejasswi Prakash and Karan Kundrra and how their parents decide to marry them with each other and what they do. For more informat...