What If Kopa managed to dodge...

By Grant_You_A_Wish

This is what I think would happen if Kopa escaped from Zira. Note: Kovu doesn't appear until later in the sto... More

Zira's Assasination Attempt On Kopa
"Mother, Wake Up!"
Simba Questions Kopa's Secrets
"Mother, It's Been So Many Hours, It's Time to Wake Up."
Kiara's Birth
Kiara's 1st steps
Another Day Of Fun With Vitani, Another Scar
Kion's Birth
Kion's 1st steps and 1st word
The New Lion Guard is Born
The Rise Of Scar
Sumu Stings Simba
Scar's Defeat And Kion gets his own scar.
Kiara's 1st Hunt
The Ambush/ Final Battle And Death Of The Outsider Lions
Vitani's Pregnancy
The Birth Of Mufasa II And Sarabi II
Mufasa II And Sarabi II's first words + Sarabi II's role revealed
Mufasa II And Sarabi II meet their namesakes for the 1st Time.
Simba's Death
Simba's Funeral
Kopa's Coronation

Mufasa And Sarabi's Advice + Kiara's 1st words

136 3 1
By Grant_You_A_Wish

Kopa didn't know much about how to be a big brother with the new responsibilities of taking care of Kiara. This is why he rarely played with Vitani, Kovu & Afua. He seeked advice from his grandparents. So He Went To talk with them. "Grandma? Grandpa?" Kopa Called. "Yes, Kopa, We're here." Mufasa Said. "Mom just gave birth to my little sister Kiara but I don't know much about being a big brother. I'm concerned I might do something really really bad to Kiara and boom, I'd be like Zira." Kopa Said. "Kopa... Zira never cared about anyone but your grand uncle Scar. Her devotion to Scar fueled her anger." Mufasa Said. "She wants nothing more than to avenge Scar's Death And Kill Simba. But you don't want that. You want to help this Pride, and it's something Zira would never want." Sarabi Said. "Listen to your grandmother, Kopa, even if you do something to your sister, you won't even be close to Zira's level." Mufasa Said. "Thanks Grandpa, Thanks Grandma." Kopa Said. "You're welcome." Mufasa and Sarabi Said before fading away. "I'm ready to be a big brother to Kiara. I now know I'll never be like Zira." Kopa Said. At this point, Kopa felt like he was ready to be the best big brother to Kiara. That is something he was always hoping for but he knows he now has that chance to be the best brother to Kiara. Kopa even brought Kiara with him while playing with his 3 young lion friends. "Hey, Kopa, who is that baby lioness with you?" Kovu Asked. "She's my little sister and her name is Kiara." Kopa Said. "Kiara, meet Kovu." Kopa Said. "Kovu." Kiara Said as her 1st word. "Nice to meet you too, Kiara." Kovu Said. "Kiara, you just said your 1st word." Kopa Said. "Kovu." Kiara Said again. Yeah, he is Kovu." Kopa Said. "Kovu." Kiara Said for the 3rd time. Do you love Kovu?" Kopa Asked. "Kovu." Kiara Said for the 4th time. "I like you, Kiara." Kovu Said. "Kiara like Kovu." Kiara Said. "Awww." Kopa Said while watching Kovu And Baby Kiara nuzzling. This was a very cute moment Kopa enjoyed watching. Vitani went near Kopa and nuzzled him as well. This was the cutest thing that they have ever seen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.2K 1.3K 20
How did Mufasa and Sarabi fall in love? What happened between Scar and Zira? Who is Nala's father? This story starts from Ahadi and Uru's Reign to th...
16.1K 368 12
What would have happened if instead of killing his clan Itachi couldn't bring himself to do it nor could he stand by and watch what might happen to h...
6.1K 200 35
After Kopa is murdered, Kiara is no longer granted freedom to anything. In Simba's rage to defend his pride from Zira, he grows stone hearted and no...