Kiara's 1st steps

The Next Day Kiara was learning how to walk

The Next Day Kiara was learning how to walk. She was with Nala when suddenly she began to take her 1st steps. "I'm so proud of you, Kiara, you're starting to walk." Nala Said. "Kiara Take first steps?" Kiara Asked. "Yes, Kiara, you took your 1st steps." Nala Said. "Wait until we show your father and big brother that you took your 1st steps today." Nala Said. "Simba! Kopa!" Nala Called. "Kiara has taken her 1st steps!" Nala Said. "Wait, She has?" Simba Asked. "Is this a joke?" Kopa Asked. "No, she has taken her 1st steps." Nala Said. "Can We See Her Walk?" Simba Asked. "Yeah, Can We?" Kopa Asked while jumping up and down. "Of course, you may." Nala Said. "Go on, Kiara, show daddy and brother that you can walk." Nala Said. Kiara walked towards Simba. "Kiara can walk, daddy." Kiara Said. "That's great, now show your brother." Simba Said. Then Kiara walked towards Kopa. "Kiara can walk, brother." Kiara Said. "Nice, but call me Kopa From now on." Kopa Said "Ok, Kopa." Kiara Said. "I have to show this to Vitani and Kovu." Kopa thought. "Vitani! Kovu! Kiara can walk." Kopa Said. "Really? She Can?" Kovu Asked. "Yes, Kovu, it's true, I saw it with my own eyes." Kopa Said. "Show us, Please!" Vitani Said. "Alright, Come, Kiara." Kopa Said. Kiara walked out of the den. "See? She can walk!" Kopa Said. "That's awesome Kiara." Kovu Said. Kiara walks towards Kovu and nuzzles him. "Kiara like walking." Kiara Said. This was a very cute moment where Kiara took her 1st steps and didn't have to be carried anywhere. "Kiara, walk to Vitani now." Kopa Said. Kiara walks towards Vitani. "Kiara can walk, Thitani." Kiara Said. "I see." Vitani Said. This was a very cute moment the Pride enjoyed.

Meanwhile, with Zira's Pride

"Well, this is splendid news, son, the prince's sister took her 1st steps." Zira Said. "I know right, mother, she can even talk, I overheard her talking to Vitani and Kovu." Nuka Said. "So she talks as well. This couldn't be more perfect. The closer we get to the sister, the closer we get to Kopa. And the closer we get to Kopa, the closer we get to Simba!" Zira Said. "And once, we have Simba alone, we can take back Scar's land." Zira Said. "Yes, perfect, I can finally be king!" Nuka Said. That was the moment Nuka was waiting for. It was finally coming true at that point. The dream of being a king would finally come true... or so he thought...