top gun of the galaxy

Galing kay cruzsifico

After the clone war ended the senate and the jedi decided to from a new program allowing non-clone pilot... Higit pa

instructor bio
chapters 2
chapters 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19

chapter 1

226 8 2
Galing kay cruzsifico

Maverick pov.

It's been 10 years since I graduated top gun and became  one of the first non-clone pilot  to join the millitary and had 3 kills but I still  stay  as a captain  while my partner goose and wingman iceman were promoted  to be promoted  to be flight instructor  at top gun to train the next generation of top gun pilots.

I was also  given  the promotion but I dropped  it  because  I want to fly I am a naval aviator, a fight pilot  but that wasn't  the only reason  I lost my wingman anikin Skywalker during  the last day  of the clone war. It's hard  to let  go the past... I could  still remember  it like  it happened  yesterday...

Flashback  to ten years ago...

Maverick was with his partner  goose and Anikin  with his partner ahsoka they were in their f14 on patrol at Coruscant until  they saw  an old separatice fighter.

Anikin: hey mav you see that mig

Maverick: yeah I see it  command we have a  an enemy mig  prommison  to shoot this fucker down.

Command: negative  escort  him  to the airfield alpha

Anikin: copy  that command we will  escort  them to airfield alpha. Snips do we have  anything  on the radar?

Ahsoka: pictures clear skyguy.

Then Ahsoka  and Anikin  flies down to the damage  signal him to follow  him and they agreed  to follow then Maverick and goose  flies down to them. All was good  until goose say something  that would  change everything.

Goose: I got a Bogey  20 miles south  from our position. Wait  I got four more  migs.

Then 4 mig-21 came to attack maverick  and Anikin.

Ahsoka: they  got missile lock on us!! Smoke  in the air brake left.

Anikin: breaking  left.

As Anikin  breaks  left  the missile  misses him by an inch.

Anikin: Maverick  get your ass in here.

Maverick: I am coming  skyguy  hold on.

Goose: mav watch out  you got two coming to the right!

The two  migs went pasted Maverick but Maverick  was focused  on saving  his wingman.

Maverick:I  got tone taking  the shot!

Goose: slash 1 mav! One down  four mor.wait  two more join the party!! We need  to leave mav! Maverick!!

Mav: I am not leaving  my wingman all alone  we have to stay.

Anikin: Mav where yhe hell are you I got  a migs on me I can't shake  them.

Maverick: hang on I am coming. I can't get a lock anikin  when I  give you a signal  you go  left.

Anikin: okay.

Maverick: 3.2.1 break left.

Anikin: breaking  left.

Maverick: I got tone  taking  the shot

Then a mig came behind  him and goose saw him but he noticed  that Maverick  was slowing down

Goose: Maverick that the hell are you doing?! Your are slowing  down?!

Maverick: I. Slowing down  so he can get close  to me.

Goose: you are going  to do what?! He has lock on us?!

Maverick: I got him taking  the shot

Ahsoka: we got the remaining  migs on the run!

Anikin: nice  work  Maverick

Maverick: how about we head back to base?

Anikin: that sounds like a plan.

Goose: I got another  Bogey.

Maverick: where it's heading.

Goose: it's coming  straight  at us.

anikin: where I don't even see it snips  you see it.

Before she could answer the they say it.

Maverick: what the hell was that?!

Goose:  Tally Talley Bogey  coming is from the south

Maverick: breaking left. Anikin  do you see it.

Anikin: I see it. I got tone taking  the shot.
But before he could  fire  his missile  the pilot  did a crazy  move

The enemy  plane starts  to shot at anikin  and shot his first engine and he left wing.

Maverick: command anikin  and ahsoka has been  hit they going  down.

Maverick  follow them while the the  plane escape  from him

Anikin: I lost control of the aircraft. Ahsoka we have to eject! Ahsoka snap  out of it! Ahsoka  wake up.

Maverick: Anikin  eject! Eject!

Anikin: impact imitate am going  to eject  the co pilot!

Anikin press the eject  for the co pilot but he was still in the plane.

Command: anikin abandon plane.

Anikin: there are  buildings in the way I   going  to attempt  to move  the the plane.

Anikin  was struggling  to control the damage  f14 but be managed  to pull up bur he was still going  down.

Maverick: Anikin eject! You can't  save it eject!

Goose: eject!  Eject!

Command: this your last chance  eject  before  its too  late!!

Anikin  tried  to eject  but his eject  system  had a malfunction. All that anikin  did was take off his mask off and said  something  that would  hunt  Maverick for the rest of his life.

Anikin: tell my wife  that I lov...

He didn't  get to finish  because his plane crashed.

Maverick: command   anikin  co pilot  location  is whiskey  5-3-5-7-5-9. ...I Repeat  whiskey 5-3-5-7-5-9

Goose: Maverick! I see him he is heading  south  20 nots

Maverick: he is mine!

Command: Maverick return back to base!!!

Maverick: but am about nto engaged  the enemy

Command: negative  returns  back  to base  now that is an order.

Rooster: Maverick  we can't  go  again him  he has more fire power  then us.

Maverick: this is Maverick  heading  back to base.

Back at base  Maverick went to change  to his uniform  to tell tell the news to anikin wife That he was killed in action.

padma was in her office  in the senate building  she was about  to call anikin  so see if he was coming  home but she was stop  by a Maverick.

Padam: mav how are you I didn't  know that your squad  is Herr is anikin  with  you?

Maverick: padma...i..

Padma: what did anikin do this time.
She noticed  that Maverick  was crying  she dropped  her data pad sat down  and was crying.

Maverick: I am sorry padma  it was all my fault.

Padam: anikin  love flying  by your side  Maverick and don't  blame  yourself  mav.

After that week was anikin  funeral the clone army, the senate  and the jedi council  were there to give  their respect  to anikin.

After the funeral Maverick  went to the bar to drink his pain  but he was stop  when ahsoka  came to see  him

Ahsoka: hey mav how are you holding up?

Maverick: I lost my wingman because  I wasn't  fast enough how do you think  I am doing?

Ahsoka: hey you didn't  lose  me I am here. Is my love towards  you  not important?

Maverick: ahsoka  you know I didn't  mean it like that I am glad that your Alive... anikin  was like a brother  to me. It's just  hard to believe  that he is gone.

Ahsoka: I know and I wanted  you to know that I am here for you. I love Mitchell.

Maverick: I love  you to.

End of flashback.
To be Continue.....

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

22.1K 330 18
"Her parents were the best of the best, she strives for that." [TopGun : Maverick] Started: July 24th, 2023 Finished: October 10th, 2023
1.1K 24 8
I do not own anything you see on here
1.5K 4 13
Arriving at the base with your wife and no one knows her? You have to explain everything to your friends. A love story in the trailer. Hangman's POV
290 2 11
~Top Gun: Maverick~ The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible. -Arthur C. Cla...