Izuku Yagi: UA's God of Destr...

Von kevondre14

Izuku Yagi was a quirkless young boy who has struggled for many years of his life. But years later when his "... Mehr

First Day
Moving Day
Battle Training
The USJ

Last Day of Class

8.3K 135 41
Von kevondre14

The chapter begins with the teacher walking in with some papers in his hands.

Teacher: Alright class, today we're going to talk to you about your futures.

The class groaned in annoyance.

Teacher: Just kidding, I know you all want to be heroes!
He said as he threw the papers in the air.

The class Erupted into cheered as everyone minus a few people within the clas didn't use their quirks.

The Teacher told them to stop as using your quirk in public was illegal. True it was but did they ever stop to think about it when they used their quirks on Izuku? No. They never did.

Teacher alright so we have quite a few people going to UA.

The class began to talk to eachother quietly.

Teacher: Alright so we have the Power group.

Katsuki being the loud mouth he is started talking all kinds of shit. Then some of the others start to get on his case only for everyone to hear a loud yawn. They looked to see that it was none other than Izuku Yagi.

The only difference between him and many other students was that he had purpleskin, four arms and had a third eye on his forehead along with what looks like tattoos on his arms.

Izuku: Could you all shut up? Man, some of us are trying to sleep over here.

He said as he wiped his eyes with one of his hands as his two lower arms were crossed over eachother.

Teacher: Izuku Yagi, arent you going to UA as well?

Izuku: Well no duh teach, I wouldn't have put it there if I didn't.
He said with a bit of sarcasm.

Izumi: Izuku, don't talk to the teacher like that.

Izuku: Oh so your little boy toy can say whatever he wants to anyone and you don't say anything? But when it comes to me, all of the sudden you have to say something?
He said, again with a bit of sarcasm.

Katsuki: OI, don't talk to her like that!

Izuku: Oh so she has the right to talk to people how she wants to but when I talk to one of you however I like you get all defensive about it.

Katsuki: Damn right im going to get defensive about it!

Teacher: Alright thats enough.

Katsuki reluctantly went back to his seat but Izuku didn't care. Hell Izuku wasn't even Izuku to begin with. Shiva just decided to keep his name since it might cause more trouble for him.

Izuku: (Sheesh if this was one of humanities "greatest" fighters, than every god would have been greatly disappointed.)

After a while classes end and Izuku was getting his stuff in his bag ready to head out somewhere. He was about to grab his journal but it was snatched from him by his ex sister and friends.

Katsuki: The hell is this Deku? Your hero journal?

Izuku was about to explain what it was but he was cut off by Shotos sister.

Shoka: Izuku, we've talked about this, you need to stop this hero dream of yours. We know your quirk manifested but you don't even have any combat experience.

Izuku: (Tell that to the 12 people I sent to the hospital the other day.)
He thought as he rolled his eyes in annoyance.

Shoka: We're just only looking out for you-

Izuku: Ok, firstly, shut the fuck up.

This shocked the group greatly even those who overheard it as this was the first time they've ever heard him curse before.

Izuku: Since when do you decide who can do what with their lives? Honestly I don't even know what goes on in that damn head of yours. Secondly, stop with that tone of voice dear GOD it's annoying!! I mean you literally sound like you're going through a depression phase right now!

This seemed to make Shoka tear up a bit, upset that the one she loves just called her annoying right in front of her face. But Izuku, he could honestly care less.

Katsumi: Izuku, what's wrong with you!? Can't you see that you just hurt her feelings!?

Izuku: Feelings? What feelings? I honestly thought throughout most of my life that she was just an emotionless whore.

She was crying as she was being comforted by Izumi.

Katsumi: What the hell Izuku! You can't just call her that!

Izuku: Oh please don't get me started on you, you overgrown chihuahua pomeranian. Honestly with your damn emotional outbursts I'd be surprised if anyone would date you. But knowing how your like your brother i wouldn't be surprised if you forced yourself on others like the slut you are.

Katsumi was full on crying. Cause the person she loved since they were kids just called her a forceful slut right infront of her own face.

Izuku: And thirdly, *snatches book from a shocked Bakugou* if you pay attention to the title of the journal you'd understand that I quite that "Hero Journal" bullshit years ago.

They looked at the title onky to see that it said....

Izumi: "Combat moves"?

Izuku: Yeah, I've been practicing different martial arts while also making my own form of fighting. Now if you fuckwits excuse me I have somewhere to be.

He said as he shoulder checked his sister making her fall to the ground. Though he didn't care, even if he heard the sobs of Shoka and Katsumi, he still didn't care.

Izuku: (God those guys are so annoying. Especially those parents of his! Man even Zeus's father was a better father than that blonde buffoon. And that speaks alot coming from who his father is, and what he's done.)

After a few hours Izuku was in a dojo with other people.

???: Alright everyone, have a good day. And Izuku, I would like to speak to you about something.

He nodded his head as he and the master waited for everyone else to leave.

Truth be told Izuku was strong when he managed to gain his powers back but his body needed the physical training to help shape it back to the way it was. And it was thanks to this Dojo.

He joined a few years back as a way to both train his muscles and train in different fighting styles he's not used to. Though hand to hand combat was basically his specialty it was that he wanted to learn more than what he knows is what made him do this.

Now he was sitting in front of the Dojo master himself.

Izuku: So, what did you want to talk to me about Sensei?

Kamara: Izuku, you know you can call me Kamara.

Izuku: I know but your my teacher, so it would feel weird.

He chuckled a bit. And said he understands.

Kamara: So about the marriage...

Izuku: Please stop sir.

Karama: At least give it a try.

Kamara has been spending months trying to get Izuku involved with the arranged marriage he put him and his daughter in. Though Izuku wasnt a rude person, he just didn't feel like he was worth dating someone like his Senseis daughter.

Izuku: Ok how about this? I go on a few dates with her to at least get to know her, if they're all good and there are no problems between us, then I'll consider the marriage.

Kamara: Alright, I'll let my daughter know.

Izuku has never seen Kamaras daughter before but he had heard stories about her. He also heard from him how she's going to be a UA student. This peaked his interest a bit as he was going to be at UA as well. Maybe he could finally meet his daughter at UA?

He left the dojo and made it to his house where he sees his "family" just watching tv. He heard them call his name but he didn't care he just walked into his room. And laid done in bed. His room was just any other room. Bed, desk with a computer or laptop. A closet where he has his other clothes and outfit for the dojo.

He used to have different hero posters but he doesn't really care about those any more. Even more shocking as he found out his own father was All Might and his mother was Green Esper.

And get this....apparently he could have given him a quirk to begin with. But yet he never did. Instead he gave it to the one person who made his life a living hell for years. Saying "he doesn't have the heroic heart".

That practically solidified his hate towards them. But he gives them a taste of there own medicine. Ever since he unlocked his "quirk". They've been trying to bring him back into the family. Like 8 years of neglect and abuse never even happened.

So he acts like they aren't there even if they're right infront of him. He just acts like there's nothing there.

Izuku: (Hmm, maybe I should go to that beach filled with all that garbage. Be great for training since the dojo will be closed for a while.)

He thought to himself before he fell asleep.

A/N: Yes, I am back with a new story! *evil laugh* Now I know what your thinking "how come Shiva died" Right? Well in this story Raiden used all of his strength then uppercutted Shiva as he decapitated him. Resulting in a tie. That and I'm too lazy to do a prologue.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

219K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
1M 39.1K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
372K 22.3K 80
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
782K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.