The boy who loves his bully

Da Bottom-softbakugou

The same thing that happened to Izuku happens to Katsuki Altro

Introduction
Chapter 2

Chapter 1

18 1 0
Da Bottom-softbakugou

Katsuki Bakugou Life

Hey! My name is Katsuki Bakugou. I'm 17 years old. My life was so great... maybe a little bad but it was alright then I went to middle school and that was when my life changed a lot. There's this boy named Izuku Midoriya. He is real to me and bullies me a lot. We used to be friends when we were little, but he changed when we went to middle school. I miss us being best friends. He began messing with me when we were just starting middle school. He started calling me names like a monster, villain, and this one word that hurt tons, FAG. We have known each other ever since we were born due to our parents knowing each other since high school. Eventually, I had enough and we got into a fight. Our fight was about a magazine covering this All Might toy. I was always an All Might fan until he told me I couldn't be a hero without a quirk. That seriously broke everything in me so at that point I gave up on my dream to become a hero. I just let Izuku and his friends bully me daily. I felt that Izuku was starting to feel sorry for me but it was almost as if he didn't want me and his friends to know that. I just hope he stops hurting me soon. I liked him even through all of the bullying. I have always had a crush on him since I was 9 years old. I know he doesn't like me back in that way but it doesn't hurt to have a crush right?

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

929K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
210K 7.4K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
139K 6.4K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
150K 5.3K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...