forbidden - chenji

נכתב על ידי chenles-skirt

shouldn't chenle be scared of jisung? hmm, strange a story of two opposing boys who under unfortunate circums... עוד

Disclaimers! (please read ily)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
⚠️
21 #1
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
new chapter after this <3
29
30
31
32 -end-

21 #2

359 11 1
נכתב על ידי chenles-skirt

𝖈𝖚𝖗𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔: 𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 & 𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 - 𝖓𝖈𝖙 𝖚

it was a usual day of chenle going out and meeting the love of his life.

yeji had returned to the castle a few weeks back, and again started to grind his gears.

she also acted as if what she did to him never happened, and he was suspicious.

however, he put all his focus into jisung.

and he felt like he was ready to take it a step further.

chenle was coming up to the tree now, and took a deep breath before stepping through the portal, met with jisung rolling around with daegal on the floor.

"hello babies~~"

jisung didn't notice chenle there until he spoke, and he immediately got up and walked over to him.

very naturally, he bent down to give the shorter a kiss.

no matter how many times they kissed, it still managed to make them both blush.

"daegal has not stopped chasing me for the past hour."

"well, you gave in."

"she's too cute not to give in to."

"you hear that daegal? you're a heartthrob."

daegal just stared up at him, tail wagging, waiting to be pet again.

"i don't think she understands, it's just a thought."

"just a little one... so, has anything interesting happened today?" chenle asked.

"not really; same old shit every day out there. i guess with my standard of interesting you could say that when someone tripped up infront of me was quite different."

"over nothing?"

"i think so. tried to get out of my way and fell flat on his face."

"you're stronger than me, i probably would have burst out laughing."

"i did let out some air, but i don't think anyone heard it."

"that's good; you probably would have got stabbed for that."

"tell me about it..."

jisung gave a sad smile to chenle, and jeno came zooming over.

"hey guys, i made matching outfits for you."

"you what?!?!"

neither of them knew jeno had been working on matching clothes for them, and they were extremely grateful.

"really? thank you so much!"

"no problem, they're pyjamas. one themed pink, another brown. they're very cute."

"you're getting the pink one, lele."

"you are jisung!"

"i already made the pink one to jisung's size", and jeno flew away.

"HA! you'll look adorable."

jisung huffed, "okay, i'll take the pink one."

"our jisungie~", and chenle ruffled his hair.

"please don't ever call me that again."

"you're no fun!"

they giggled, and walked over to where jeno was laying out the pyjamas.

"they look so comfortable, you're great jeno."

"thank you, jaemin actually helped with sowing the little bears on the chests, so thank him for that."

jaemin shouted from through the little window, "you're welcome!"

they felt no need to respond as jaemin had already beaten them to it, and they took the clothes to the cottage after more thank you's.

👑

it was now nearing sundown, and the two had just got back from a stroll down the river.

just quality time together.

"i think we should try these on." jisung said.

"i think we should."

without warning, jisung's shirt was already on the floor, and chenle's eyes went directly to the show.

realising, he turned around at break-neck speed, "t-tell me to turn around first!"

the image of what he just saw was imprinted in his head, and confirmed he was the boyfriend of the sexiest man alive.

"what if i don't want you to turn around?"

keep it together zhong chenle.

actually, don't keep it together zhong chenle.

"let's just get changed?"

"okay", jisung's tone was that of defeat.

they got changed into their gifts, and chenle squealed when he saw jisung.

"you're so cute!"

"have you not seen yourself?"

chenle ran over to the mirror, "nope, you're cuter."

jisung walked over to him, and hugged his side, "we both look cute, how about that?"

chenle nodded, "we are, we are."

they looked into the mirror for a moment, which gave chenle time to think.

yeah, he was gonna go for it.

"hey ji?"

"hmm?"

"can i take you somewhere?"

"sure!", jisung kissed his cheek.

he smiled a little before grabbing jisung by the hand, and running outside.

jisung was confused as to why they were running towards trees with no lights on them, and asked.

"there's... no lights here?"

"that's because renjun doesn't know that this exists."

"you haven't told him?"

"i wanted to save it for...well...you?"

jisung just smiled widely as they now skipped through the forest, hand in hand.

"how far is it?"

"not too far. you'll notice it."

and jisung sure did, as the trees started to get more and more compact, and vines started to hang from the canopies.

they came up on almost a curtain of these vines, as if it was hiding something within it.

and it was; chenle parted the curtain to reveal this secret place.

it was a lake, which was now moonlit, and the other end of it was clear of trees.

this clearing made way for the moon, whom was slowly taking over the night.

jisung noticed they were standing in quite long grass, with some of the prettiest flowers seeming to bend out of the way of their legs.

"yeah, they seem to do that. don't wanna get stepped on i guess."

jisung laughed, "does it get any more magical?"

"i don't know; maybe it does."

he was in awe of how amazing this setting was, and how the moon was perfectly placed in the sky.

"why did you save this just for me?"

"it felt quite... romantic? in a way? and i kinda always wanted to go swimming with someone here."

"but, our clothes will get wet."

"i didn't say with anything on."

jisung looked at chenle, and raised his eyebrows.

"oh... that kind of swimming."

"are you getting shy?"

"no i'm not."

"i can see you fiddling with your sleeve."

as if to prove his point that he wasn't nervous, jisung started to strip.

this time, chenle did not look away.

and he felt as if he was going to die of a heart attack.

jisung noticed, and smirked, "nice view?"

"it's incredible."

"i'm glad you think it is."

chenle only made sure of where he was looking when jisung removed his underwear, but was still shamelessly staring at everywhere else.

the taller laughed before walking towards the water, and stuck his toe in before entering.

it was quite warm, to his surprise.

he waddled into the water, and stopped to wait for chenle when it was at waist height.

by this time, the other had already walked after him, both their clothes laying in the grass.

jisung tried to distract himself as chenle was walking towards him, as everything was on show.

it was quite the struggle.

staring off to the left, he expected the other's voice to tell him he could look now, but instead he got a face full of water.

chenle had thrown it at him, hysterically laughing, and jisung cupped some water in his hands and threw it at the other in retaliation.

this started an all out war, and they were screaming and shouting and trying to catch their breath due to laughing so hard.

soaked head to toe, jisung was preparing another handful, but received a body full of chenle.

he had unexpectedly swam over to the taller, and embraced him in the warmest hug possible.

jisung's mind went blank for a moment, hand full of water, and gulped at their bare bodies together.

shaking his head, he put his arms around chenle's waist, and leaned his head onto the other's which was now in his neck.

chenle convulsed at this touch, and looked up at jisung, embarrassed.

so jisung moved his hands around a little more, chuckling at the wide eyes looking up at him.

chenle tapped jisung's shoulder and came out of the embrace, still with hands on his neck.

he looked like he was going to say something, so jisung kept his hands where they were, and waited.

"uh...i..."

"what is it?"

deep sigh, "i also wanted to do something else with you here."

jisung smiled, "i'm all ears"

"i don't know if you'll be comfortable with it."

"please, you think i've been rubbing my hands around for nothing?"

chenle went a deep red.

"so... you're okay with it?"

"what do you really want, chenle? tell me."

"i..."

"hmm?"

"i want you to make love to me."

"you don't have to ask me twice."

and so the two boys made sweet love under the stars, and let's just say chenle's voice scared off all the birds in the area.

(an. simple copy and paste job 😭😭😭

I GOT LEVEL 6'S ON BOTH MY ENGLISH EXAMS LET'S GOOOO

one was on A Christmas Carol and the other on Macbeth

I got a joint 54 and a grade 9 is 57 😍

I ALSO GOT 72% ON SOME ROCKET SCIENCE KINDA QUESTIONS IN MATH 😭😭

like, harder than GCSE

SO I'M CLEARRRR

anyways i have so much less time than usual FUCK

gonna write part of an actual chap now and then do a krd 😭

i'm also doing something i actually really like in graphics and i guess i'll show it to you guys because i really like it 😘)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.1M 61.4K 83
"because water is the only thing that could tame his inferno." ༄ where two distraught prodigies find sense in each other. COMPLETED ✓ BOOK TWO OUT NO...
14.3K 603 12
MARKHYUCK !completed! haechan was one the edge. his dad was waiting, one wrong move and haechan is dead. would giving up end the pain? while trying...
26.5K 1K 32
let's be honest....everyone has daddy issues College! roomates au WARNINGS - Sexual Content other possible trigger warnings are named at the beginnin...
43.4K 2.1K 34
They live a in world. Sounds normal right? Well, they live in a world where some people have eyes that will color change by emotion. Once they fall...