Never Have I Ever | J.JK Fanf...

By Jeongguqia

Lim Y/n, the normal girl with wild dreams who's usually considered as boring and frumpy gets into a game of N... More

[ Lim Y/n ]
...felt so stupid.
...acted so good.
...played a stupid game.
...been so close to him.
[ Jeon Jungkook ]
...been so disappointed.
...wanted to stay away from her.
[ Lim Y/n ]
...seen him like that.
...had the courage.
...been so sure.
[ Jeon Jungkook ]
[ Lim Y/n ]
...been angry like that.
[ Jeon Jungkook ]
[ Lim Y/n ]
...been so embarrassed.
[ Jeon Jungkook ]
Reviews & Rankings

...been so in love.

3.1K 161 46
By Jeongguqia

╔                                               ╗
Author's Note ;
18+? For The First Time...

╚                                               ╝

Standing in front of the almirah with the headphones on, playing bass boosted lofi music that matched with the rainy weather outside, you looked for a comfortable spaghetti top and shorts to wear.

You were still not over his behavior this morning. You didn't try to talk to him after that. You didn't even try to look at him after that. Even if he didn't have any feelings for you, he might at least consider you as his friend. That was sure. This behavior was clearly a part of his annoying plan to trouble you and this time, you were definitely not going to give in.

Grabbing the clothes you needed, you wore them as quickly as you could so that you could just sleep. You were tired. Mondays were meant for you to be tired. You just stared at the darkness in between your clothes thinking about nothing even though your mind was cluttered just moments ago.

You let out a shrill and sharp yelp as you felt a pair of hands on your waist which slowly touched every part of your stomach. Your heart skipped several beats in fear, making it ache as you elbowed the person hard, ready to shout for help. But the efforts went vain as the person's rough and manly hand covered your mouth, the other hand swiftly taking your headphones away before locking you in the strong grip. Your attacks seemed to make no difference to his posture rather than huffs and puffs.

"Shhh..." He hissed into your ears. It took you a little more than three seconds to process the familiarity of the breathy voice. Your actions slowed down as your eyes widened with realization. "Its me. Jungkook." He whispered with the same deep octave but with a tone that clearly showed, he had his intentions and plans. You calmed down internally but the surroundings still seemed very queer to you. 

You pretended to stop your elbowing and other defense methods for a few seconds so he would loosen his arms that were wrapped around you. Once he did that, you pushed him away, your face expressing the surprise and suppressed anger. "And what are YOU doing HERE?!" You stood glued to the almirah. 

You could see only half of his eyes since his long locks fell over his forehead in beautiful waves. His white shirt was buttoned just up to his chest, leaving it bare open. 

Hanging his head down, he kept his hand on his forehead, making you confused as to what he was about to say or do. He swiftly threw his head back, brushing his hair with his hand. Wow! That was hot! 

Drops of water splattered in all directions. His cute yet extremely handsome smile was revealed. He clearly had intentions!

"Do I need to get permission to get into my girl's apartment?" He stepped forward but you had nowhere to step back. "Oh! Don't be ridiculous, Jeon. GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE!" You scoffed, hiding the rapid throbbing of your heart as the adjacency between the two of you increased. He didn't seem to mind your warnings and raised voice but just kept getting closer with the same carefree attitude plastered on his face.

"Step away!" You yelled, keeping your hands on his chest, ready to push him away but he was faster. He turned you around, pulling you into him, out into the bright light from the darkness of the almirah. His arms around you looked huge when compared to how they normally look, maybe you were smaller. He squeezed you close to him, caging you in the little prison he had made with his arms. "Don't show me that attitude now. I know you know. Tit for tat. That was it, that happened in the morn. I'm sorry."

"Get the fucking hell outta here, Jeon Jungkook!"

You rolled your eyes at him as he stepped even closer. "I know I was being a bit rude-"

"Very rude!"

"Alright...I'm sorry I was being very rude in the morning...I was just trying to prank you. I'm sorry."

"As if I didn't know. Get away, Jeon!" You warned again. Your eyes closed - you wanted to deny that your heart couldn't control the urge to hear those words from him, to be close to him just like this. You shrugged and wiggled, hoping to get out of his grip, but in vain. You rolled your neck as his face came between your shoulder and neck. "Enough, baby." He whispered into your ears. The depth of his sultry voice made you freeze, disabling you from continuing with your act.

You could still feel the chillness of his wet shirt, the little drops that trickled down from his hair down his structured neck. "Silent all of a sudden, huh?" He asked, his voice as deep and dangerous as a grunt, kicking into your elated mind. "You were so talkative the other day, when you came home." He remarked and it hit you. He heard it. He heard it all. Although you knew this might happen, it seemed like the most unprecedented thing to you.

Give in or resist?
Wouldn't resisting mean overacting? 
Of course, both of you knew what you felt for each other, then why the delay?

He felt your muscles loosen. You heard him titter, nearly as a whisper. "Never have I ever..." He started, "...been in love with someone." Your chest heaved. His lips traced your reddish, soft earlobe, his eyes closing as he made contact with your skin. "Never have I ever...had the courage to confess." He pressed his lips unto your ear, making you whimper. His name was there on the tip of your tongue, but it wouldn't come out. 

You didn't want him to touch you like this, but you really wanted him to touch you like this. It felt more right than wrong. 

"Never have I ever...touched someone like this." He knew what he was doing. He was doing things that he had yearned to do for these three years. He would let you go the moment you would say NO but you never did and he took that as his consent.

His hands entangled in yours as he moved his lips slowly downwards, feeling the soft, feathery hair beneath your ears rising at the sensations he was giving you. The weak noises you let out arouse him, his heart beats escalated to the seventh heavens. You could feel him shifting on his spot, trying to reduce as much space as possible. 

He kissed down your neck, so driven by the emotions staged by his heart and mind in coordination. The wetness of his lips drove you crazy, you couldn't stand the heaviness anymore. "J-Jungk-"

He gasped and slammed you to the wall, grabbing your arms. He towered over you, breathing heavily, his eyes all over your reddish face. "Tell me, Y/n...repeat what you told me..." You didn't know what to say. Your eyes were looking nowhere, your hands clutched his shirt tight as he moved closer every second. "Speak. I want to hear you."

"J-ungkook, you know what the answer will be-" You stammered but it only caused him to move forward. You stood on your tiptoes, your breathing nearly stopped. He gently held your chin, making you look up before trailing his hands along your jawline, to pull your face closer to his. He could feel your soft skin, just the way he wanted.

You took a deep breathe, this time your eyes were directed into his. Confident and, in love. You didn't know if you were doing the right thing or not, but it was too late to step back. 

Slowly moving your hands from his chest, feeling a little bit of his skin, to his collar, you clutched it tight, making him jerk forward. "It's about what YOU feel, Jeon. You tell me? What do you feel for me?" Unexpectedly, your voice broke. You really wanted to sound strong and demanding. You had been concealing it all without even realizing that it was this huge and real.

"You wanna know..." He muttered under his breathe, grabbing your nape. His lower lip touched your upper one as he positioned his pair just above and below your upper lip. He pressed himself unto you and leaned against the wall, making you arch your back when he tightened the grip of his arm around your waist. You could do nothing, but nod, respond the way your heart wanted to, he wanted you to.

His doe eyes dug deep into your eyes before he closed them, making you do the same. It was sudden, making your heart jump out of its cage. Your knuckles whitened because you were holding his shirt too tight now.

You could feel his lips; sucking unto yours like there was no tomorrow, kissing you soft but hard. His head moved as he craved to get more of your taste, trying to know more of you. He was crazy. His heart thumped against his skin like it could burst any moment. Blood rushed hard to all parts of his body as his temperature raised.

Your hands slowly travelled to his back into his wet locks, lowly gripping it, making him grunt into your mouth. You started slowly, adjusting to his movements but soon you understood, he had been holding it for quite some time.

He breathed out heavily as he pulled away, gasping for air amidst the heated atmosphere. You were still in a trance. You just shared your first proper kiss with the man you loved, and, he was the one who made the first move. Isn't that special? Your wandering eyes landed on his soft ones that glistened with the expressible tears. 

"I love you, Lim Y/n. I'm crazy about you. I'm not joking. I'm completely sane and conscious. I have you right here, in my arms. And I have no reasons to lie."

What were those implicit emotions in his serious confession? Your lips twitched as your cheeks reddened more. You felt like you've been granted the freedom to call him yours, make him yours. The gravity in his words were something that couldn't be faked. 

You bent his head downwards slowly before placing your lips on his forehead, planting a long, chaste kiss there. You heard him sigh softly as his arms around your body loosened, knowing you wouldn't try to move away from him anymore.

"I love you more...Koo."

Your light giggle made his heart undulate. He had found that pet name that you'd given him, precious. No one other than Hyejin called him that. He somehow found his home in you, like he once had in his sister. He smiled, his cutesy dimples appearing more seraphic than usual. "So what took you so long?" He asked, his hands holding your nape to keep your head closer to his. "And why didn't you tell me?" You asked him back.

It was evident, none of you wanted answers. His hands caught yours, taking them slowly upwards, to pin them on the wall above you. As he noticed your ears burning up once again, he smiled attaching his lips with yours once again and you responded as though you awaited this move of his. 

You knew what was happening. It would be a lie if you say that you never ever felt like touching him like that in this time that you've been in love with him. He smooched the corner of your lips as he trailed his soft lips along your skin, caressing your jaw. Your head rolled back, making him osculate your neck. Your chest heaved convulsively, giving him signals that your sensitive body was reacting to his touch.

"J-Jungkook...I-" You hummed deeply as he closed his teeth around your skin amorously, making you feel different, something you've never felt before. You felt the wetness of his saliva intensify as he nibbled unto your skin. He felt your hands shifting under his grip. Knowing you wanted to let it go, he did so, slowly enough, tracing his fingers along your arms, down your body. One arm travelled around your waist as one of them reached out to your thigh.

"Can I, baby?" He asked; his voice oozing with love, lust and truthfulness. You had your doubts. It was your first relationship after all, one that had been acknowledged just minutes ago. You had doubts on how he would treat you after this, if his love would remain the same; but as you opened your eyes you saw his sparkling ones, full of adoration for you and acceptance if you present a refusal.

You kissed his neck gently, hugging him, all ready to give in. After all you've wanted this for quite a long time now. "I'm all yours." You whisper into his ears, shy. His grip on your thigh tightened. He gave it a lift, making your wrap both your legs around his waist as he picked you up. You held his face in your hands, looking at his pretty face with all emotions written in your sight. 

He nuzzled his nose into the dip of your throat and breathed out, sending tickly sensations all through your body. You held unto him close whilst he kissed every part of you that he touched. He was amused by the way you wiggled by his small touch, by the way you were so sensitive and untouched.

He walked over to your fluffy, undone bed, kneeling over to the middle of it before leaning forward with you. Your eyes wouldn't land on his face. You couldn't face him. You couldn't hold him close anymore. You felt his hands move over your bare shoulders to your face, to gently make you face him. "What do you really think?" He asked. This shouldn't happen under pressure or reluctance, should it?

"I want you."
You replied shortly and that was all that he needed. 

Your breathe hitched as he sunk into your neck, trailing his lips up to your strap. With one hand, he placed your hands on his torso, wanting you to undress him yourself. "What're you waiting for?" He muttered with a low voice, biting unto your strap. "Explore what's yours, baby." He pulled the knot open. You whimpered, making him smile. You were being so delicate, so soft, waiting to be wandered about.

You took a deep breathe. Your fingers quivered as you unbuttoned his shirt, trailing it down his broad shoulders, tossing it to the side. Tattoos covered his entire hand, wrist to the shoulders. Beautiful patterns; intricately drawn, genius meanings. His collar bones were defined yet perfectly healthy. His toned body was ridiculously magnetic, his muscular frame making blood rush to each part of your body.

Your arms wrapped around his neck, bringing him close; it was evidently a vague attempt to prevent him from seeing your comparatively unattractive body ( of course, that's what you thought ). You felt him tug at your waistband, soon it was away from your body. You were left bare in your underwear. You heard him chuckle with the same deep voice that you were weak for, "I can feel how beautiful you are, baby, but I really want to see you, like that in front of me, only in front of me, like I had imagined in those wild dreams."

You dug your fingers into his hair, making him groan. It was accompanied by the sound of him throwing his belt away, unzipping. "I don't want to lie. I've imagined you, like this under me, naked and so pretty...I've imagined making you mine, making you repeat my name all night long..." His voice was sensuous. It was perv. It was wild. So much that all that you could think of, was him.

You arched your back feeling him fidget with your hook - you were out of it. Goosebumps erupted upon your sensitive skin with the sudden touch with the cold air. "J-Jungkook, don't play around..." You whined lowkey, when you realized his movements were too slow, he was taking his own time. "You like that, don't you?" He whispered, caressing your bare back gently as you were slowly slipped out of your panties.

He sighed, taking his hands, feeling every curve of your exposed body, forcefully pulling away from your embrace. His eyes devoured your naked frame as he stripped himself off his pants. Your eyes were tightly closed, trembling hands struggling to cover up. "I haven't seen anyone more prettier than you..." He commented. You looked in his eyes. They had that hunger, that lust, that yearning to feel the rest of you.

It was heating you up; the way he was looking at you, the way he touched you, the way he looked. This man, in front of you, looking hellishly angelic; was yours. You couldn't resist any longer, nor could you tell him what you wanted. All that you could do was smash your lips unto his, this time giving more than what you had given before. Your nails dug into his back and hair as he moaned through the kiss, taking his tongue to each and every part of your mouth.

You could feel your bare bodies brushing against each other. His hands moved to your bosom, softly massaging it, feeling your skin to his fullest. You wanted to suppress the noises rather than embarrassing yourself but you couldn't. His hands were doing magic.

His soft lips grazed each and every part of your upper body, peppering butterfly pecks and harsh kisses. His lips closed around your hardened bud, his hand still making you feel intoxicated. You could feel him smiling against your skin as you started reacting rather wildly to his sensual touches and flirty noises. "K-Koo, don't..." You whined out as he kissed your lower body, taking lesser time than he did above.

His fingers roamed up into your inner thighs, digging them into your thick flesh, holding your legs apart. He could see you now, even though you realized this small detail quite late. He grunted half audible words, clearly sinful ones as his eyes gorged your body, the hunger to feel you deeper taking over his senses. "Fuck, baby..." You whimpered feeling him breathe out, dangerously close to your womanhood.

You were feeling vulnerable. You couldn't control what you were doing or what you were feeling. You knew it was going to be tough but you still wanted him to touch you.

You clutched the duvet so tight, your knuckles turning white as he leaned further in and kissed your pleading core. He gave a light squeeze to your waist, dragging you closer to his open mouth as he heard your suppressed noises of ecstasy. "D'you want it, baby? Huh? You want me?" He grunted, his lips still around the soft skin of your core. You hummed, struggling to take your alien hands to his hair. "Words." He asserted. 

"Y-Yeah.." You moaned.

You felt things in your lower stomach as his mouth worked wonders in your deepest secrets. It was no longer secrets, he pushed himself so deep, going places where you've never been yourself. 

"J-Jungkook...too much..." You cried as he pushed his tongue further down at your broken words, feeling your soft insides. 

This was the most sinful thing you've ever did. A very pleasurable guilt spread over your senses, followed by an addictive ecstasy that made you want him more.

He moaned and groaned against your skin sending shivers down your bare body, making it too much for you to handle. You held his hair too tight but it only made him go further down, reciprocating what he was feeling, making his movements faster. His tongue swirled and twisted inside, he could feel your heat. He wanted to make sure you knew, what he could give you, what he could make you feel, what he felt for you that no one else could.

Your stomach hurt, you felt dizzy, you felt yourself being tossed and squeezed from inside but still it was too beautiful to stop. You felt you had accumulated quite a lot of emotions to hang in more as you squirmed, becoming more sensitive to his unstoppable rough actions. "J-Jungkook, ahh..."

"Let it go, baby...." He pressed his tongue against your core as he said that. A louder moan, more like a cry, slipped out of your dry throat as your muscles twitched hard before relaxing. The contraction in your stomach seemed to ride higher before completely fading away. He squeezed your thigh and waist tighter, pushing his messed up head deeper into your legs, devouring every drop of the wet consequence of his actions, licking every part of your heated core. 

"Fuck no!" You cried louder, your lips in a dilemma between smile or frown. Your NO meant MORE which he readily understood. He wasn't done understanding you anyway.

He kissed his way up, to face your red eyes which were only half open. He smashed his lips unto yours, his appetite still live just the way he began. He had more dreams. More things to do to you. More desires to fulfil this night and he wasn't going to back away. You pushed your body towards his, scratching his back under the influence of the way he tasted. 

It was weird. He tasted weird.

"I love you." He mumbled through the kiss, wiping the remnants of tears away from your cheek, just to bring it back later. You had very less energy to even speak anything. You just wanted to keep it going. 

You were startled when he pushed into you, you could feel him going in. He pulled away suddenly, groaning out loud, speaking half words, pleasure and ecstasy filling in his headspace and driving him insane as he craved for more. You squeezed your eyes shut so tightly, more tears started running down your cheeks.

He filled you up. He pushed his member so deep to a point he couldn't go any further and then stopped. He squeezed your waist so harshly to overcome whatever he was feeling. You could feel yourself stretching inside, the pain so much. He felt you clench around him. Your breathing got heavier. He kissed your neck, your trembling shoulders to distract you from whatever was coming. You heard him inaudibly mutter about how tight you felt, followed by curses.

Your teeth closed around his skin as he started moving slowly, his deep voice resonating amongst the four walls of the closed room accompanied by the pitter patter of the rain outside. You movements synced with him. You repeatedly called out his name without even knowing you were doing the same. "Faster..." You moaned right into his ears, making him go feral to hear and feel more from you. 

He did nothing but obey. Your voice got louder, throat ached but soon the painful sensations eased as you felt his shivering lips grazing your skin, kissing the tears away. Sometimes rough and harsh, his words were but sometimes he spoke the softest of things right into your ears making you want to crave for more.

With time his movements got faster and faster and he got to explore each and every part of your lovely body just like he had wanted. He repeatedly hit that weak spot of yours making you bang against him, driven by the craze for his touches. He felt the knot tighten in his stomach that once you had felt. He thrusted faster and deeper. Sweat dripped down his hair. His body where your hands grazed were damp with sweat. He made himself ride his high. "Baby....take me in." He whispered as you whined. "Fuck..."

His sloppy movements slowed down all of a sudden and yours too as you felt the heat inside you intensify. The combined voices of you both filled your ears for a span of a few seconds before all noises died down. You could feel yourself dripping. You felt the ecstatic pain of becoming empty again. The noises once again came up for a beat.

You felt him move away from you before falling back down and snuggling closer, making you feel his sweaty and puffed up body. His hands grazed your stomach. His heavy breathing was the only thing you could hear. His touches were the only thing you could feel.

You turned to your side, trailing your hands up his chest to wrap it around his neck as he hugged your waist tight, one of his hands dangling over your ass. 

You did it. The it that everyone talked about. 

And maybe it was the most beautiful thing you've ever felt. You made him yours.

"I love you." He repeated as he nuzzled his face in your neck, disappearing into the warmth of your embrace, still in the hangover of how you felt. He was obsessed. Addicted. He never wanted it to stop. He loved the way you felt in his arms, the way you reacted to each every single movements of his.

"I love you more." You finally spoke up, making him pull you closer, cradling you in his huge arms, lulling you to sleep.

He closed his own eyes, pulling the duvet over the two of you. "Never have I ever...loved a girl like I love you. Thank you for everything." He spoke into your ear with a little titter, kissing your temple and slowly your head. "Sleep tight. I love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 9.9K 78
"Sorry Y/n, Jungkook loves me. He always has." "Jungkook? Tell me she's lying. . .Tell me she's lying! Please I love you. . ." ...
23.8K 1.3K 32
COMPLETED The story revolves around an Indian girl Y/N who finally gets a chance to prove herself when she gets admission in her most desirable Unive...
1.2M 42.6K 120
#1 IN FANFICTION!!!! A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY (ALSO AVAILABLE ON DREAME AND INKITT) - Official alternate version of this story is now available...
15.6K 850 51
[VAMPIRE/CEO JJK X READER] "If only your blood wasn't so tempting, my dear. Maybe then, we would have avoided this mess." ~~~ Stories Undiscovered, N...