Feeding sick and weak male pa...

By Xiaoshuo_

Lu Yunchu had become a vicious female supporter who was obsessed with the male protagonist, and wanted to use... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 69

222 3 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 69 Wake up

Because Lu Jing was there, Wen Zhan couldn't run over and hug Lu Yunchu, which was really unbearable.

His eyes fell on Lu Yunchu, both surprised and sad, as if she was not only in a coma for almost a year, but for a lifetime.

But Lu Yunchu didn't look at him, she was busy comforting the old father who was about to cry.

Lu Jing snotted and cried, and in the end he just squeezed out a few words: "It's good to wake up."

Because Lu Jing cried a little too hard, the viewing of flowers stopped in the middle, and everyone was busy rushing home.

"After lying down for so long, go back to wash up and have something to eat. I'll let the cook cook what you want, or order it directly from the restaurant." Lu Jing kept babbling on, not at all like the taciturn and irritable one before. female partner father.

Lu Yunchu had a lot of questions he wanted to ask, but after hearing Lu Jing's ramble, his first reaction was: "Washing? I've been lying down for so long, so I don't have to wash up..."

Lu Jing was stunned for a moment, and then he realized that there was still this problem: "I don't know that. He won't let others approach you, and he can only serve him by himself, so you have to ask him about washing." Lu Jing Turning back, tap Wen Zhan with his chin.

Lu Yunchu stared at Wen Zhan with wide eyes.

Wen Zhan hurriedly tried to explain that although his voice had recovered, he had not been trained, so he was still not used to speaking. His first reaction was to take out a pen and paper to write: I clean your body every day.

Lu Jing and Lu Yunchu nodded, and after a while, they looked at Wen Zhan with strange eyes.

Wen Zhan didn't know what he had done wrong, looked at them in confusion, and then came back to it with hindsight.

Although he cleaned Lu Yunchu's body, he was deeply saddened when he saw her sleeping and couldn't wake up. He didn't have the mind to take care of other things, and would not have any thoughts at all.

Wen Zhan's earphones gradually turned red, and Lu Jing was speechless when he saw it. In the past year of contact, this son-in-law has always looked like there is no joy and no sorrow. Like a snowman who is not angry, he will be frozen by the cold air on his body just a few steps away. Today is the first time he has come back to life.

On the way back to the house, Lu Jing caught Lu Yunchu to speak, leaving no space for the young couple.

After he talked and told Wen Zhan's blackness, Lu Yunchu finally had a chance to interject: "Dad, you have changed a lot."

Lu Jing was stunned, touched the back of his head, and asked inexplicably, "Changed?"

It seems that he has completely forgotten the past, so that's fine, so he can start a new life.

She couldn't help raising the curtain of the car and glanced at Wen Zhan.

Wen Zhan felt her gaze immediately, and in an instant, he felt a lot of energy. He smiled so much that his eyebrows and eyes curled up, as if he was about to soak out honey.

When Lu Yunchu put down the curtain, Lu Jing muttered to the side: "Now I know I'm laughing, when you are unconscious, he doesn't eat or sleep all day long, just watch you by your side, we try our best to do it. He tried to persuade him, but he didn't listen to a word."

Only then did Lu Yunchu realize that Wen Zhan had indeed lost a lot of weight. The spring shirt was thin, and he was wearing elegant plain clothes. At first, she just thought it was the clothes.

Arriving at Lu Mansion, Lu Yunchu got out of the car, and only then did Wen Zhanhaosheng take a look.

Because he lost a lot of weight, he even looked taller.

Lu Yunchu went back to the room to wash up, and when he went to the closet to look for clothes, he found that Wen Zhan had lost all the dark clothes, and there was only a small amount of light-colored clothes left in the closet.

After she finished washing, she went back to the inner room. Wen Zhan had already prepared a cotton towel and a fire basket to dry her hair.

Lu Yunchu walked over and asked casually, "Why is there no dark clothes in the closet?"

Wen Zhan wrote on the paper: You don't like it, so I changed it all.

He hesitated for a moment, and then added a sentence: Do you like it like this today?

Knowing that she would wake up today, he would definitely wear the suit that Lu Yunchu bought for him, not the clothes that are similar to the one she bought now.

Lu Yunchu sat down beside him and touched the front of his shirt: "You look good in it."

Wen Zhan breathed a sigh of relief.

She then asked, "Aren't you recovering, why don't you speak?"

Wen Zhan's expression instantly became unnatural.

He really recovered, but now he is stumbling and stumbling, and every word is squeezed out of his throat. His voice is hoarse and very unpleasant.

He pursed his lips and didn't speak. Lu Yunchu thought he had not recovered, so he was startled: "What's going on, shouldn't everything be fine?"

Wen Zhan hurriedly shook his head, lowered his head, and looked at her with a tight frown, looking pitiful.

He looked very embarrassed, but when she saw that she was worried, she didn't hesitate much, and spit out a few words with difficulty: "Okay... now..."

When he heard the sound at first, Lu Yunchu didn't react.

His voice was different from what she had imagined, it was deeper and cleaner, but it was difficult to speak, and it was a little more hoarse than it should have been.

Lu Yunchu's expression was very surprised, making Wen Zhan even more embarrassed.

He closed his mouth in shame, lowered his eyes and dared not look at her, his slightly trembling eyelashes betrayed his self-confessed thoughts.

Lu Yunchu held his face gently: "So you really are calling me."

Wen Zhan raised his eyes suspiciously and happened to meet her.

"When I was in another world, I heard your voice."

Wen Zhan's eyes widened, a little silly.

Lu Yunchu said with a smile, "Let's talk more in the future, you can't stop talking just because you don't think it sounds good."

Wen Zhan was still shocked by what she said. He nodded dizzily. After digesting what she said, he frowned again and said "um" with difficulty.

While speaking, he nodded heavily, unable to do without his movements, like a child who was just learning language, with a serious look on his face.

Lu Yunchu touched his Adam's apple and felt the tingling of the vibration. He couldn't help laughing: "Finally, I can speak."

Her fingers were warm and soft, gently pressing on the Adam's apple, but Wen Zhan felt that the Adam's apple was about to dissolve, so he couldn't help swallowing.

"Huh?" She was a little puzzled.

Wen Zhan couldn't help swallowing again.

The Adam's apple rolled again, and Lu Yunchu finally understood his nervousness this time.

She withdrew her hand and lay down on his lap naturally: "Wipe your hair."

Wen Zhan nodded, and suddenly thought of her advice again, so he tried his best to say "um" with a serious face.

Her hair was wet, and she just lay on his lap like this. Wen Zhan didn't dislike it at all. He supported her head, wrapped it in a cotton towel, and gently dried her.

His strength is very gentle, and his careful movements make people feel numb and drowsy.

Lu Yunchu slowly closed his eyes, but suddenly heard Wen Zhan's panicked voice: "Yun...chu..."

She woke up startled, opened her eyes, and happened to meet Wen Zhan's terrified eyes.

Seeing her eyes open, Wen Zhan relaxed visibly, and gave her a very unnatural smile.

Lu Yunchu was puzzled, but he deliberately diverted her attention, lifted her up from his lap, moved the fire cage closer, and baked the moisture in her hair for her.

She was holding her hair, and it was inconvenient to look back, so she could only say to the air in front of her, "Did you not take good care of yourself when I was away?"

Wen Zhan froze for a moment, then continued to brush her hair for her without saying a word.

Lu Yunchu reached back and patted his arm, signaling him to stop.

Wen Zhan froze, slowly put down her hand, and lowered her head before she turned around.

Lu Yunchu asked, "How long have I slept?"

Wen Zhan didn't dare to look up. Looking at it from this angle, his face looked obviously too thin and cold.

Lu Yunchu did not speak and looked at him silently.

He just stretched out his hand, carefully held the wrist, turned it over, and wrote in her palm: three hundred and twelve days and five hours.

Lu Yunchu was stunned for a moment, then withdrew his hand: "So you haven't rested and eaten well for so long?"

Wen Zhan lowered his head lower, at a loss.

"Answer me." Lu Yunchu felt that his behavior was excessive. She had only been away for less than a year. If it was three or ten years, would he just wait half-lived?

He finally answered the question and wrote on her hand: I'm fine.

Lu Yunchu sighed and raised his chin. Apart from looking a lot thinner, he really didn't have the dark haggard look at the moment.

"But you've lost a lot of weight, you didn't eat well, and your stomach was damaged after you took care of it. There's no way to get better this time." Lu Yunchu taught him hard, because he was anxious and his speech rate was a bit fast, so he listened to him. Going up is a bit harsh.

After speaking, I saw Wen Zhan lowered his head again, the top of his head was full of grievances, and now his voice was half-well, and this expression of not saying anything seemed like a prank.

Lu Yunchu was angry when he saw him like this: "what's the matter with you, because you don't take good care of yourself, how many times have I told you, why have you never listened to it, what I said doesn't matter, does it? ?" She said, "If I don't come back, do you have to torture yourself to death?"

Hearing the words "not coming back", Wen Zhan moved and wanted to raise his head, but in the end he just lowered his head.

Lu Yunchu was about to continue training him when he saw a light of water suddenly glide through the air.

"You don't take what I said—" Halfway through she said, she suddenly became mute.

Another teardrop fell, smashed on the back of the hand, and broke apart.

Lu Yunchu's flames went down all of a sudden, and he lowered his voice: "What, what's wrong?" Why is he so squeamish, he can't say anything.

Wen Zhan realized that her tears were discovered by her, so he hurriedly turned his head to avoid it. The panicked action made the tears hanging in his eyes want to fall, and he was full of emotions. When he raised his eyes to look at people, he seemed particularly aggrieved.

The ends of his eyes are red, the whites of his clear eyes are also stained with red blood, and his bright eyes are like the pool water reflecting the cold autumn moon. He cried like a piece of porcelain that shattered when touched, Lu Yunchu lost his momentum in an instant, and was helpless and soft-hearted: "It's your fault..."

Wen Zhan nodded hurriedly, saying that it was indeed his fault, he understood, but then shook his head hurriedly.

Lu Yunchu frowned immediately: "Don't you think you are wrong?"

Wen Zhan shook his head even more and wanted to explain, but after his throat recovered, he didn't speak, and didn't squeeze out a word.

Although he looked terribly good-looking when he cried, Lu Yunchu thought it was shameful to do this to avoid reprimands, and his tone was not so soft: "What do you mean by shaking your head, isn't it sad because of this?"

Wen Zhan held back his tears and nodded quickly.

Lu Yunchu was about to continue speaking when he suddenly grabbed her hand, with broken tears hanging from his bushy eyelashes, and said forcefully and clumsily, "I... well... want... you..."

His voice was very hoarse, especially when he was crying just now, but now he speaks unevenly, with a faint cry. After so many days and nights of suppression, he can finally say these words.

Even though he was extremely restrained, Lu Yunchu still felt his unease and sadness for so long at this moment, the panic that he didn't dare to close his eyes day and night.

Lu Yunchu immediately retracted all the previous reprimands and hugged him quickly: "I was wrong." After she woke up, she didn't care how Wen Zhan survived these days, and reprimanded him was too much, no wonder he was wronged.

Wen Zhan was a little embarrassed, but he didn't reject her hug, he raised his arms around her, felt her body temperature, and only at this moment did his restless heart fall, confirming that she was really back.

Lu Yunchu patted him on the back: "Don't be afraid, I'm back, and I won't leave in the future."

Wen Zhan nodded, remembering that she couldn't see, so he said "um".

When the nasal cavity makes a sound, the cry is very heavy, and it sounds extremely fragile.

Lu Yunchu had no choice. He originally wanted to push him away and kiss his forehead. With a little movement, Wen Zhan immediately increased his strength and hugged him, for fear that she would leave.

Lu Yunchu was helpless and had no explanation, so he could only continue to follow the hair on the back of his head: "Okay, okay, I was wrong, I was wrong."

Alas, I was already spoiled, but after experiencing this again, I am even more spoiled, how can I coax him in the future?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.9K 1.3K 71
Lu Yuan woke up and found that she hadn't lived long in the book before being matched by a cannon fodder. In order for her to survive, Lu Yuan should...
185K 3.5K 54
https://m.shubaow.net/50/50498/ Author: I want to become a fairy Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-07-12 Latest: Chapter 54 Extra Sto...
94.6K 2.9K 16
WARNING: FANFICTION ONLY Zol is a confident BL writer who started to ship the cute new student named Blue with the bad-tempered hottie of their club...
1.3M 31.6K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...