Deceiving Lips: A Devil's Tal...

Por arminslittlewhoreuwu

HEAVY SMUT Armin x Fem Bodied Reader x Eren Written in 2nd Person "Let me touch you? Please? You know you li... Mรกs

0} ๐ผ ๐ด๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข
1} ๐ต๐‘’๐‘ก
2} ๐ธ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘›'๐‘  ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ
3} ๐‘†๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘‘๐‘”๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘˜
5} ๐ต๐‘Ž๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘š
6} ๐ท๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’
7} ๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘‘๐‘ฆ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข
8} ๐‘ˆ๐‘›๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘Š๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก
9} ๐ป๐‘ฆ๐‘๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘ง๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก๐‘ 
10} ๐ฝ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐ป๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐น๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘™
11} ๐ป๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐ป๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘™ 18+
12} ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐น๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐ด๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘™
13} ๐ด ๐ป๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ป๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก
14} ๐น๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ค
15} ๐‘Œ๐‘‹ 18+
16} ๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘’'๐‘  ๐‘€๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’
17} ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ 
18} ๐ป๐‘–๐‘  ๐ด๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก
19} ๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐บ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐ถ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐ป๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 18+
20} ๐ป๐‘’'๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘†๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก
21} ๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐ฝ๐‘Ž๐‘š 18+
22} ๐ป๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’
23} ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐น๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘Ÿ
24} ๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‡๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ 
25} ๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’? ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’? ๐บ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’
26} ๐‘†๐‘–๐‘™๐‘’๐‘›๐‘๐‘’
27} ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐ต๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™
28} ๐‘ƒ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ธ๐‘ฅ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘
29} ๐‘†๐‘๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘Š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ
30} ๐ท๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘˜ ๐‘…๐‘œ๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐ดโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘ 18+
31} ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘›
32} ๐ท๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐ท๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘›๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”
33} ๐ด๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘›
34} ๐‘‡๐‘œ๐‘œ ๐ฟ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’?
35} ๐น๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘ƒ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘โ„Ž
36} ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›
37} Whore 18+

4} ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘ฆ ๐ป๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ก 18+

4.8K 97 464
Por arminslittlewhoreuwu

CW: Sexual intercourse (pretty vanilla), angst.

"Come in," Eren said, opening to door to his place for you. "It's just us two, no need don't be shy." He noticed you seemed tense.

"Right," you said, stepping inside.

The vibe of his place was much different than the last time you were there. You were taken aback by how calm it felt. The lights were warm and dim, and there wasn't loud music. The place felt almost empty. Then again, it didn't. With Eren there, you didn't feel alone.

You didn't think this one through. You were both standing there awkwardly.

"Want to watch a movie?" Eren asked, breaking the tension.

"Yeah, sure."

Still standing by the door, you took your shoes off and let Eren lead you upstairs.

"You're finally getting a tour of the rest," he said, walking up the stairs in front of you.

"Yeah." You looked around.

He opened the door to what seemed to be his room and said, "Come in," with a devilish smirk he was trying to suppress. You got into his room, and it was about everything you expected it to be. It wasn't dirty, but it wasn't exactly clean either. There were a few things on the floor, but at least his bed was done. He took off his jacket and set it aside, then made himself comfy on his bed as he turned on the TV and fireplace in front of him. "How're you feeling?" he asked from his bed, watching you standing by the doorframe a bit awkwardly.

"I'm f-fine," you didn't mean that to come out as a stutter.

"Come here, you tell me what to put on."

"Alright." You slipped your jacket off and sat on his bed next to him.

The two of you scrolled through Netflix for a while until you found something that looked somewhat not boring.

The movie started, and you quickly found that sitting on the bed all upright wasn't comfortable, so you laid back and let yourself sink into the mattress. The movie wasn't entertaining, and on top of that, you and Eren had already watched a movie earlier. Eren noticed your boredom and, after a while, asked, "How're you feeling?"

You looked over at him, a little surprised and taken back by the random question, then said, "Fine."

"Are you tired?" He rolled over so his body was facing you entirely and gave you a look that you'd never seen from him.

"No, not really."

His gaze slowly dropped to your lips. Your eyes were still glued on his, seeing where his focus had gone to. You weren't ready, but at the same time, you were. You knew what the next steps were going to be, and you didn't refuse them. He slowly scooted himself closer to you, forcing the tension to grow so thick you could cut it. You could feel his warmth near you at an inching speed; his lips were getting closer to yours.

Both of you, lying in bed peacefully, were now connected by the lips. You closed your eyes on instinct, then let Eren take the lead. His tongue was slow when slipping into your mouth, but the kiss itself was anything but gentle. He was craving you. He was devouring you all he could with a simple kiss. All you could do was let yourself be taken. You couldn't refuse it, but it's not like you wanted to, anyway.

"Eren, I," you tried speaking, but you were immediately silenced by his lips, pressed roughly against yours.

With the TV off, the fireplace and its orange hues were the only thing lighting the room apart from the moonlight leaking through the window.

He propped himself up, keeping your tongues intertwined, then hovered over you as he kissed you passionately. Just when you were getting used to it, getting used to his tongue and taste, he pulled away and asked, "Do you not want to do this?" a little out of breath, knowing damn well that if you didn't, you would've already refused him.

"I do," you whispered shamefully.

He nodded then let his hand slither up your shirt, keeping his eyes on your face. He lowered himself to the spot he opened on your torso and began kissing the bare skin. "Mmm," you could hear him moan. You couldn't process it. It all felt surreal. He was doing everything perfectly. He was kissing and touching you so perfectly. The way he was beginning to touch all over made you shiver; it still felt surreal.

However, nothing compared to the shock, fear, and excitement you felt when he began pulling your mini skirt down. He slid it all the way off, leaving you bare in your nylon stockings and the pulled-up tank top. He took a second to take his shirt off, then continued kissing you, except, this time, he began kissing your legs, sneakily pushing them apart and getting closer to the inside of your thighs with every kiss.

His kisses trailed along your legs, leaving a lingering path of him on them. His kisses felt nice. It all felt nice.

He pulled his pants down but quickly crept back up to start kissing your neck. He placed his leg underneath yours, forcing your legs to be perfectly open for him. His right hand then found its way up your shirt again, and he pulled it up, revealing the black bra you had on. Keeping the bra on, he grabbed your breast and sucked it with his hand.

His mouth went up to your ear, then, right after he took a lick, he asked, "Why aren't you stopping me?" in a deep whisper.

You couldn't get yourself to respond. It was already too embarrassing.

"Is it because you want it?" he asked again. "Tell me, y/n," he pressed his lips onto yours only to take them off for one second to ask, "do you want my cock?" He stroked himself a few times then brushed his length on the top of your stomach, simulating it going in.

"Eren, I—" you tried saying something, but the thoughts in your head were getting cloudier with every passing second.

He pushed your panties to the side then stuck a finger in his mouth. Then, he gently rubbed at your clit with his finger, lubricated with his saliva. It was almost too much to take in. Your breathing got heavier, and you found it hard to see clearly. Being touched by someone else felt so good, so real. Your virginity didn't even come to mind; you just wanted him inside you. "Fuck," is all you could mutter, feeling the lustful sensation begin to take over your body and mind.

He opened a condom that he reached for from his drawer and slipped it on, then he pressed his tip to your entrance. Still lying there with your legs open and to the sides, you looked into his eyes for the first time in a while.

"Relax," he said soothingly, slipping his first inch inside.

You gulped heavily and nodded, then felt him another inch deeper.

His phone was thrown to his side on the bed.

"It hurts," you whined, feeling a few more inches inside, stretching you in ways you didn't know were possible.

He went a little slower. Once he was all in, filling every inch of your poor cunt, he waited to let you adjust. He didn't say anything. Once he felt that you were more adjusted, he slowly began to move. You were suffocating his length, and you still couldn't believe he got it all in. It was just you and Eren in that room, just him inside you, beginning to move.

"How does that feel?" he asked blankly.

"G-Good," you said, still adjusting.

He lightly thrust into you.

"Ah!"

He thrust into you again, then, again. He went in and out until he created a slow pace he could thrust to. More than moaning, you were breathing heavily. He was too; he didn't expect you to be that tight around him. He was used to fucking girls. He was used to the feeling. He'd never touched a virgin before. Then again, he had no way of knowing it was your first.

You'd never been so intimate with someone, so exposed. You were experiencing a mix of pleasure and pain you never could've achieved yourself. When he grabbed your hips to stabilize himself, all your shame went out the window. At that very moment that his fingers grazed your skin, only to become a rough grip, was the moment that your mind left. All you could think of was how good it felt, how you wanted more.

He began going a little faster, and you covered your mouth in an aimless attempt to muffle or, possibly, silence the quiet noises that were slipping from your mouth. What were once heat breaths were becoming unwilling whimpers. The quiet noises only got louder when he put a hand on your lower stomach and said, "That's how deep I'm going in," slightly out of breath.

"Oh, Eren."

He bent down, still fucking you, and pressed his lips on your neck again. From the way he kissed you, anyone could've thought that he'd already touched you a million times before. He somehow knew how to get you so turned on to the point where you could hardly see. His tongue danced perfectly along your collarbone. He made you feel special, now more than ever. The illusion felt so real, you believed it to be real.

He was finally picking up the pace, seeing as you'd adjusted well enough. He sat up separating his lips and tongue off your skin and thrust harder. He pushed your leg back, testing your flexibility, and shoved himself inside. You squeezed him so good; he'd never had a girl like you. He went in and out, repeating the motion until all either of you could see was white.

Your shirt, still pushed up over your breasts, was beginning to shift along with your moving body. Eren's bed creaked the more he thrust, and the extra bounce of his bed wasn't helping. You could feel yourself inch closer to your climax with every passing second. The noises that were once whimpers had turned into messy moans.

He was fucking you so hard, so good, and faster. His heavy breathing got heavier every second. He quickly took his shirt off, displaying his seemingly perfect abs. The only thing dressing his chest was the key necklace he had on. He was so beautiful to you. His green eyes had never been more alluring, more magical.

Just when you thought nothing could interrupt the fantasy you were living in, Eren's phone rang.

He looked over at it as of saying, I'm busy, but then proceeded to pick up the call, disregarding your begging eyes, begging him not to answer. You immediately covered your mouth with both your hands, trying to suppress the noises. After all, it could've been anyone on the other end of that phone.

His thrusts, once going at the perfect speed, had slowed down so that none of the skin-to-skin contact could be heard over the phone. Just like that, he completely disregarded you, putting his full attention on the other end of the phone call. From what you were hearing, it wasn't anything important either. You couldn't hear anything on the other end of the phone, but at least you could hear Eren.

"Nah, it's fine."

"Yeah, not anything important."

"Mhm, you can come."

"Alright, see ya in a bit." He finally put his phone down.

"What was it?" you asked, his cock still inside you.

"Nothing important." He picked up the pace again. Your body just wanted to finish. You just wanted to reach your high and be done. He went faster than before, making it so that he reached his climax before you did. "Ah, fuck," he groaned, stroking himself inside you a few more times before pulling out and continuing to breathe heavily. You needed just a little more. For some reason, you thought Eren would help you reach your high.

"Yo, a few of my friends are coming over so I'm gonna go get cleaned up, you should too," he said before leaving you, legs open, unattended.

You didn't know how to react. So instead of reacting and thinking about it, you finished yourself off with your fingers, not caring if Eren watched or not. Finally, you got to see white and you squished your thighs together and thrust into your hand. Moaning a little, you'd finally reached your peak. It felt so liberating. You didn't care about anything in that very moment of extreme pleasure. You didn't even catch Eren's lustful eyes glued onto you while you came.

You came down from heaven for a second, then looked over at Eren, changing his pants beside his bed, beside you. "You couldn't make me do that," you said quietly, pulling your shirt down and sitting up. His nightstand had a tissue box, so you quickly wiped yourself off and slipped your skirt back on. You didn't let him get a word in; you were getting angrier the more you were coming back to reality.

He continued getting dressed, not caring to say anything as you left his room. He'd just completed the bet, that's all that mattered. From here on, he could do as he pleased again.

Tears almost formed in your eyes as you began to realize that he didn't care, that he probably just used you. The way he changed from one minute to another entirely... made you sick. You rushed out of his place, putting your shoes on as quickly as you could. You slammed the door open, almost hitting a person behind it, about to knock, but you disregarded them and continued walking, never taking a look to see who it was.

"Who was that?" Connie asked, looking behind him to see if he could figure out who you were, he couldn't.

"Not sure," he said, knowing it was you because you'd almost just hit him in the face with the door. Armin only didn't tell Connie because whatever he did, he needed to play his cards right. The fewer the people knew about the things he knew, the more he could do, and the more the playing field would open for him.

"Eren!" Connie called, stepping inside.

Eren had finally completed his bet.

—- AN

i totally forgot to write an end card? anyway, thank you so much for reading. also, sorry i've taken so long to update, i've just been busy with certain things. alright, that's all for now, lov u, bye<<<333

Deceiving Lips: A Devil's Tale
(Eremin x Reader)
arminslittlewhoreuwu

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

140K 2.8K 40
Who knew a making out with someone at a party would lead to a hot professional athlete husband? she/her pronouns used {12/22/23 update HELP 103K REA...
35.1K 1K 26
แด›สœแด‡๊œฑแด‡ แดษชxแด‡แด… ๊œฑษชษขษดแด€สŸ๊œฑ, แดษชxแด‡แด… ๊œฑษชษขษดแด€สŸ๊œฑ, แด›สœแด‡ส'ส€แด‡ แด‹ษชสŸสŸษชษดษข แดแด‡ ษช แด…แดษด'แด› แด‹ษดแดแดก แดกสœแด€แด› สแดแดœ แดกแด€ษดแด›, ส™แดœแด› ษช แด‹ษดแดแดก แดกสœแด€แด› ษช ษดแด‡แด‡แด… แด›สœแด‡ ษขแดแดแด…ส™สแด‡๊œฑ, แด›สœแด‡ สœแด‡สŸสŸแด๊œฑ, แด›สœแด‡ "ษช ษดแด‡แด‡แด… สแดแดœ...
230K 8.4K 110
โ‹†โญ’หš๏ฝกโ‹† ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š’๐šก ๐šข๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š๐š˜, ๐š’๐š'๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐šŽ ๐š’๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š‹๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ ๐š’๐š ๐š—๐š˜๐š ." โ‹†โญ’หš๏ฝกโ‹† ...
617 40 4
After finally escaping four years of high-school, you deserve a fresh start to a college you've always dreamed of attending, "Utopia". With you also...