Other Side

By mylifeisntmine

Unknown land, and species thought to be long dead, arise. On a bonding mission to reaffirm treaties, the Elve... More

Chapter 1: Ari
Chapter 2: Cove
Chapter 3: Leander
Chapter 4: Touching down
Chapter 5: Medical
Chapter 6: Elves are real
Chapter 7: Pain in his chest
Chapter 8: What's next?
Chapter 9: New Start
Chapter 10: Next step
Chapter 11: Hinges
Chapter 12: Smoothies
Chapter 13
Announcement
Chapter 14: Just Chating... or trying to
Chapter 15: Cauchemar
Chapter 16: Destined
Chapter 17: Destined
Chapter 18: Books and Books
Chapter 19: Cove's place
Chapter 20: House Boat
Chapter 21: Night Apart
Chapter 22: Rock the boat
Chapter 23: On an Ocean of feelings
Chapter 24: Faeries and Humans
Chapter 25: Vibrating Bond

Prologue

72 0 0
By mylifeisntmine

*This is a shitty prologue, it doesn't have a strict relation with the characters, but I wanted to show a connection between This book and Trust (find on my profile-does not need to be read before this book). It's vague and that is on purpose because it starts as a vague, unknown, connection at the start. *

Believer, Elder, Logician. No matter your thought process or acknowledgement. No matter your remembrance or extinguishment.

A little wolf saw through those miles of ocean. And a witch touched Eurma for the first time in centuries. From the peaks of the Peculiar's cliffs, the land far out came back into view. The supernatural grew or renewed.

Little information in the separation of species is known, most held by the witches. A crew refusing outside access to better maintain their ways. Now they just have to set lines.

Do humans know?

Have they intermingled before?

What else is out there?

Many people fear this new world they crashed into. It'll take time for the world to come to terms. Still, despite the unknown, this might just be for the best. 

But if the history is found, will it become true once more? Will history dictate the future?

*If you have any comments throughout or edits that you think I should make in the story please, share, I love feedback and hope that I can improve my writing. Otherwise enjoy the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 90 20
In a realm of nocturnal creatures, Lucas Bright, an endearing and spirited omega, encounters his destined mate, the Alpha King, while fleeing his for...
Rogues By CB28

Werewolf

22.9K 933 58
Nathan Bryce is the next alpha in line, his pack has lived in River Valley for generations. Caleb Brosme is a future beta in command and a rogue from...
710K 31.5K 31
Micah wanted nothing but to finish the last year of highschool so that he could take his father's place as Alpha. What happens when he finds out that...
1.3M 80.9K 76
Since River has been old enough to ask, his father has brain-washed into believing that he's unworthy of any sort of love. Especially from his long-a...