The Pynk

De -SimplyAmazing

"Down in the Valley where the girls get naked...you know the rest!" Read to find out what's next for The Pynk. Mai multe

Introduction
- 301
- 302
- 303
- 304
- 305
- 306
- 307
- 308
- 309
- 310
- 311
- 312
- 313
- 314
- 316
- 317
- 318
- 319
- 320 [part one]
- 320 [part two]
The Pynk S4 E1 - Whose Blood Is That?
The Pynk S4 E2- When It Rains It Pours
The Pynk S4 E3 - Streets Raised You
The Pynk S4 E4- I'll Handle It

- 315

1K 34 111
De -SimplyAmazing

I pulled up to Woddy house and honked my horn. I waited about five minutes before I honked my horn again. This time I didn't let up until Woddy opened tha front door and gave me tha "niggah really" face. I rolled down the window.

"Niggah I told ha ass 1:00 pm not 1:20 pm" I turned off the car and stepped out. He walked out to tha car, and we dapped eachotha.

"Niggah, she a female. Any smart man would kno not to come on time. They never be ready."

"You right, you right." I laughed. "First time Cliff meet mama she acted like she couldn't find shit tah wear I left ha ass right at tha house and made her come by herself."

"And she probably got on yo ass about it too. She'on look like she be takin' yo shit." He laughed.

"Niggah, I wear tha pants in tha relationship."

"And tha panties in tha bedroom?"

"Niggah!" I pushed him.

"Shut up! I'm yo brotha and I kno yo ass is in love. Shit you been in love. If that's who makes you happy, I'm wit it. You still gon hear me talk shit tho cause that's what I do." He laughed.

"You stay talkin' shit, but I appreciate chu man. Thank you, for everything."

"You ain't got to thank me. I told you. One of us is gon make it, and it's gon be you. When I saw you and Cliff comin' from tha woods I knew then that I had lost."

"What chu mean?"

"I had lost tha battle of getting you to choose the music ova love. You had been battling between tha two, so I had to adjust tha way I managed things and accept that one no longer came witout tha other. My loyalty and protection extends out to Cliff just like it does you. I'll kill for you, and I'll kill fah her."

"Framily fah life."

"Have you talked to her about everything." I looked at him and by tha look he gave me I already knew what he was talkin' bout.

"Nah, not yet. I'ma talk to ha."

"Murda, do it today. We meetin' up with Renee from tha record label soon and she's going to want to know how you wanna move."

"I said I was gon do it niggah."

"Matter of fact. I need to call Cliff." He said and I looked at him.

"Niggah what chu got ta talk to ha about?" I asked him.

"Being J ain't a good look on yo bro." He laughed. "I need to call her up and take her on a date. I need to thank her for lovin' yo ugly ass and all she's done cause I kno it was her that got you to stop spittin' that slaw."

"Ayyyeeee I'm ready. What we doing today?" Keyshawn came out tha house and got in the middle of me and Woddy and linked her arm around each of us.

"It's all you and Murda today." Woddy said. Keyshawn unlinked her arm from me and looked up a Woddy.

Tha hell they got goin on?

"What's wrong? What I do?" She asked Woddy.

"What chu mean Key?" He laughed.

Key? Tha hell?

"Why you leavin' me with Murda all day?! You kno he just gon talk my ear off about Uncle Clifford all day."

"Wow, a niggah is still standin right here." They both rolled they eyes at me and brushed me off.

"I gotta date today anyway so you gon have to deal with him by yoself." Woddy told Keyshawn.

"Let me find out."

"Yep, send me Cliff number."

"Key you bet not sen-"She pulled out ha phone so fast and texted Woddy Cliffs number.

"Sent."

"I see both of ya'll got jokes tahday. Woddy don't be playin' wit my life."

"Shut up niggah, I can't help it if she ends up falling in love wit me. You just gon have to accept and let it be." He laughed and started walkin' to the front door.

"Niggah I ain't playin' you betta be careful wit her."I yelled and he just flicked me off and went in tha house.

"Bwoy come on. You kno he messin' wit you." Keyshawn said and we both got in the car, and I drove off.

"I'm still mad at chu Keyshawn." I told her once I started driving.

"I'm in tha car and we goin' ain't we?"

"Yeah, but don't make me have tah call you or go through so much trouble to do somethin fah you again."

"Awww I'm sorry big brother. What you wanna do? Fight about it?"

"Shit, I mean if it come to it then yeah cause I kno how you Mississippi gurls like tah tussle."

"Niggah, stay off TikTok." She laughed.

"What chu wanna do tahday?"

"You tha one that called me remember? I thought you had that shit planned."

"Iight, let's hit up tha mall first."

__________________

I was standing outside the gurls locker room when I heard Nineveh and Roulette talking.

"Last night was crazy. Niggahs was throwin' them stacks."

"Yeah, I thought it was just a bachelor party and the niggahs wanted to see some pussy, but I miss read tha room and had to give you a call."

"I told you, it's a lot of niggahs that wants what I got."

"Yo, Uncle Clifford!"

"Big L! What tha hell!" His ass showl' did kno how to come at tha wrong damn time.

"Yo, bwoyfrend manager hure maine."

"Ugh, why yo ass can't neva whisper!" I walked past him and saw Woddy at tha bar. I approached him and he handed me some flowers.

"You ready?"

"Let me find out you tryin' to take me from Murda." I said lookin' at tha flowers.

"Um that would be a no. I'll let you and Murda eat sausage. I like coochie."

"Oop- see that one time you was at tha house Grandmuva done rubbed off on you and you just saying all kinds of shit. Let me get my Birkin."

I went to get my purse and we left out to go get somethin' to eat at Pappadeaux. When we got to the restaurant, he opened the door for me and let me go in first.

"Welcome to Pappadeaux's how many?"

"Just two." I told tha hostess.

"You can follow me." We followed her to a booth. I was about to sit down but Woddy stopped me.

"Cliff you gotta sit on this side." He pointed to the opposite side of the booth, and I sat down. The hostess handed us our menus.

"Your waitress will be right over." The hostess said and left.

"Why yo ass had tah sit on that side?" I asked him.

"I gotta sit facing the door. I need to always see my surroundings and survey the room for any danger. Plus, it's a part of me keepin; you safe."

"Oh lord. Did LaMarques put you up to this?" I asked him.

"Absolutely not."

"Hi, my name is Rosalind and I'll be your waitress today. What can I get you to drink." She looked at Woody and he nodded his head towards me as if to say Lady's first. She turned towards me.

"I'll take the Pineapple Refresher." I told her. She wrote it down then turned towards Woddy.

"And for you sir?"

"I'll take a Swamp Thing."

"Thank you, I'll put the drink orders in for you right now. Would you like to order any appetizers." I looked at tha menu and noticed the prices. Shit!

"Yeah let me get that Spin-"

"Um, just one second." I told the waitress then put the menu on tha side of my face and leaned forward towards Woddy. "Um niggah have you looked at tha m'fuckin prices? Is we just getting appetizers?"

"Cliff, no." He laughed and swatted my menu down. "Order what chu want...plus it's on yo Bwoyfrend tab." I shoot him a look. We ordered and the waitress came back with our drinks.

"Owwweeee! This strong, I thought I was getting' sumthin light but they mus'ta put a triple shot of Tequila"

"Well, you and Murda gon have a good night then." He laughed.

"Woddy why you call me to have lunch today?"

I really wanted to know. I was shocked that he had called me. I never really spoken to him and didn't kno how he felt about me and LaMarques.

"I just wanted to take you out for lunch to give you yo flowers."

"Niggah, what is you talkin' bout? Is that why you brought me flowers?"

"Yes, I wanted to say thank you for all that you've done for Murda."

"Bwoy I ain't do nothin'. He put in all that work on them tracks."

"You've done more than you think. When I first saw him coming from the wood's wit you on Murda Night. I told him not to let his heart get in the way of us gettin' this money, but I knew I had already lost that battle because he was in love with you. I had to realize quick that when you came into tha picture the music and love were no longer separate. You've helped him find his 27th thought and he ain't had no slaw record since. So yes, I'm givin' you yo flowers and to let you kno that my respect, loyalty and protection extends out to you just as it does my brotha."

"Yo deep voice ass is bout' to make me cry." I grabbed a napkin and patted my eyes.

"Nah don't get me wrong. All that kissin' and touchin' and sausage eatin' shit is gross, and ya'll gon hear it from me regardless cause that's what framily do."

"Bwoy hush. I'm so happy he has you in his corner. You and Tru. I want to thank you for always respecting me and who I am. Not judging us and for keepin' him safe."

"Always. Framily fah life."

We talked and got to know a little more about eachotha. After we ate and ordered more drinks we left and headed back to tha club.

"Murda, you got cho gun on you?" Keyshawn asked me.

"I stay wit it, you kno that. What's wrong?"

We had decided to stop and get something to eat at this restaurant called Soul Kitchen.

"Somebody been following us since we left tha mall. I ain't say nothing because I couldn't really get a good look at him, but now he's in the restaurant and that's hella weird."

I looked around and started laughing.

"You talkin' about ol'dude sitting at tha table behind you?"

"Yeah, you kno him? Why you laughing?"

"Keyshawn come here."

"What niggah?" She leaned forward and I put tha back of my hand on her forehead.

'You ain't runnin' no fever...how many fingers am I holding up?"

I held up my middle finger.

"Niggah I can see it's one, and you bout to get it broken. Keep playin."

'So, you not sick and you can see... I'm tryin to figure out why tha hell you can't see that, that's Tru."

She turned around and looked again Then thru her hands up.

"Aw hell, why is he sittin' ova thur?"

"Keyshawn he a different type of security. The type that's not seen unless need be." I waved for Tru to come sit with us. I got up and went to sit next to Keyshawn.

"Why you move?"

"Cause he gotta sit whure he can see tha door." Tru came and sat down with us.

"I'm tellin' you now bro. Soon as we eat, we leaving to get Keyshawn some glasses. She ain't even kno that was you tha whole time."

"Shut up Murda. Tru tha one being all secretive and shit. Should have said something."

"What fah? I'm security so, long as I got my eyes on ya'll and tha surroundings ain't shit to worry about."

The waitress came and took our order.

"I'm about to be doin' just what she doin' tomorrow."

"Oh, fah real, so you finally got a job."

"Niggah you ain't gotta say it like that." She laughed. "But yeah, I'm excited. I think it'll be fun, it's not too much work. Just somethin' to show the Judge when I go back to court."

"Next times should be the decision on who gets custody, right?"

"Yep, I'm so ready to put this mess and Derrick behind me."

My phone started ringing and it was Cliff facetiming me.

"Look she so sprung on a niggah." I showed Keyshawn and Tru Cliff was callin me. I answered tha call.

"Aye, beautiful."

"Thanks again fah tha flowers and lunch date Woddy."

"Anytime, anytime, just call me." Keyshwan leaned over looking at tha phone smiling and shit.

"Um hello, what tha fuck goin' on?"

"Oop-LaMarques how you get on my line?"

"Cliff my niggah stop playin. You called me."

"Bwoy my phone was in my purse; you know Siri be listening and doin' whateva she wants."

"Yeah okay, what are ya'll doing and why Woddy got you flowers."

"Niggah!" Woddy took tha phone from Cliff "Niggah get you some business."

"Niggah I'ma beat cho ass. Don't be snatchin tha phone from my gurl." He rolled his eyes and handed Cliff back tha phone.

"Bye Cliff, call me anytime." Woddy said.

"Byeeee." Cliff said then looked back at tha phone.

"Tell Woddy I said this." I stuck up my middle finger. "And Cliff since you playin' right along wit him. I'ma FUCK you tonight"

She hit tha end button and disconnected the call.

"Maine ya'll crazy" Tru laughed.

"Niggah you about to have to pick a side." I told him.

"I'm not pickin' between my brothas...and it wouldn't be neither one of ya'll...ya'll both get on my nerves."

"Murda just lovesick." Keyshawn said.

"I'm in love." I told ha.

"Have you talked to her about everything?"

"I'm going to tell her tonight."

"Good."

We ate our food then I took Keyshawn to tha car dealership to get her a car. I just wanted to make sure all my framily was taken care of. I knew she needed one and I was finally in tha position to whure I could get one for her. I just wanted to continue being happy...happy with Cliff. I hope after what I told her tonight, she would still want to be happy wit me.

I peeked at tha clock when I heard LaMarques come into tha room and saw it was 10:00 pm. I could tell he was tryin' to be quiet, but his big boat feet ass was doin' a horrible job. He went and took a shower then got in tha bed and wrapped his arms around me pulling' me closer to him.

"I threw them flowers away."

"Bwoy!"

"I'm just playin' niggah. But you hurt my feelings takin' flowers from another niggah." He started fake crying and sniffin'. Even tho it was dark I turned around and faced him.

"Shut up LaMarques. You kno I love you tha most." I kissed him.

"How was your day?"

"I think Nineveh and Roulette got somethin' going on."

"Why you think and not kno?"

"I couldn't listen fully cause Big L loud ass came and I left."

"I'on fight women, I protect, but I will body slam a bitch down quick if she come for you."

"Bwoy stop!" I laughed. "I can handle them...and trust I'ma get to tha bottom of it. On a happier note, I did have a nice time with Woddy."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, he's real nice and respectful to me. He gave me tha flower because he said he wanted to give me my flowers for everything I've done for you and he wanted to let me kno he respected us and what we had going on and that his respect, loyalty and protection extended out to me just as it did for you."

"That's why we framily fah life."

"You, Woddy and Tru all tha same."

"What chu mean Shawty?"

"Well, when I first met Tru he didn't give me no disgusting look or judge us. He just treated me like he already knew me. Besides what Woddy told me he told you on Murda Night about us he's never came at me disrespectful. Everyone just treated me like framily."

"They gon always respect and protect you weather I'm hure on this earth or not. They see how much you mean to me and how much I love you."

"If they see tha love you have for me, they damn sure see how much I love you."

"Hmph, is that right?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I clearly love you more than you love me."

"I see now you gone have to go to the eye doctor along with Keyshawn and Miss. Earnestine."

"So, you telling me that you love me more than I love you?" I asked him.

"Hell yeah."

"Prove it then." I whispered and caressed his face.

"How you want me to prove it?" I asked her as I got on top of her and made her spread her legs.

"How every you want." She whispered.

"Shawty, I love provin' my love to you. Pleasing you in every way imaginable is one of my favorite ways to show you how much I love you." I licked and tugged on her ear.

"One of my favorite ways is tastin' you. This form of pleasure is the best kind because it solely focuses on making you feel good."

I started kissin' my way down to her neck where I kissed, licked and sucked. I wanted to make sure to leave my love stamp on ha.

"Shittttt" I ran my tongue down her neck, down to her chest all tha way to tha tip of her dick where I took it in my mouth and sucked a little then took my tongue and ran it back up her body all tha way to her other ear and whispered.

"Pleasin' you pleases me. Sometimes, I think am I making love to your dick for you or for me? A lot of times it's for me. It's somethin' about watching you get hard and how you grab my head and I stop and make you grab it with both hands that turns me on. How I let my tongue make circles around the tip then suck until you release every drop." I reached down and started caressing her dick.

"mmmmhhhh, oh my goddddd" She started scratching my back.

"So, when I really think about it. Your pleasure is my pleasure, and my pleasure is your pleasure, so I need you to take control while I make love to your dick for us." I kissed my way back down and grabbed both of her legs and locked my arms around her thighs. She wanted me to prove it and that's what I was about tah do. She wasn't runnin' nowhere. I took her into my mouth and went down slowly, tighten my lips and sucked harder as I reached tha tip.

"Mmmmmm" I moaned as I sucked ha dick slowly.

"Shhhiiiiitttttttt" She grabbed my head with both her hands and took control of my mouth. She guided my head up and down and I took her full length down my throat.

"Oh fuuuccckkkk...ohmygod...wait wait wait." She reached her peak and released her sweetness.

I kissed my way back up to her lips. Her chest was rising and falling with each breath.

"You been drinking pineapple." I licked my lips and started kissing her. She gently grabbed my face and bit my bottom lip then sucked it, savoring what little taste of her my tongue left. She parted her lips, and I stuck my tongue in her mouth so she could get a taste of what had become my addiction.

____________________

Cliff and I had just gotten done making love. I was still wide-awake thinking' about having to tell her what I wish would just go away and disappear. I guess she could feel my breathing change and reached up to caress my face.

"What's wrong baby?" I kinda liked when she called me that out tha blue.

I took a deep breath. "I need to tell you something."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

6K 126 24
Read it to find out #merek #kallyk
1K 31 27
Just Read It!
11.5K 339 24
"Imma stick by you thru whatever imma always be By Yourside "
118K 4.4K 16
𝙰𝚒𝚗'𝚝 𝚗𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎. 𝙶𝚎𝚝 𝚞𝚙, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝!