The Tailed Beast Hero [ JINCH...

Door AdoboCatWorks

One of his dreams is to become a hero. A hero that will give light to those who are in the darkness, but he h... Meer

Start of Chapters and Arcs
Prologue One | Kurama
Biography | Quirk | Abilities
Prologue Two | Y/N Yugano
Page One | Sludge Villain
Page Two | You Can Become A Hero
Page Three | The Pillar of Light
Page 5 | Classes Start!
Page 6 | Combat Training Part 1
Page 7 | Combat Training Part 2
Page 8 | Combat Training Part 3
Page 9 | Aftermath
Page 10 | Elections, But It Wasn't
Page 11 | U.S.J.
Page 12 | U.S.J. Part 2
Page 13 | U.S.J. Part 3
Page 14 | Aftermath
Page 15 | Prelude to the Sports Festival
Page 16 | First Round : Obstacle Course
Page 17 | Second Round : Cavalry Battle
Page 18 | Third Round : Shinso vs Midoriya
Page 19 | Third Round : Yugano vs Kaminari
Page 20 | Third Round : Results
Page 21 | Midoriya vs Todoroki
Page 22 | Todoroki vs Yugano
Page 23 | Yugano vs Bakugo
Page 24 | (Short) End of the Sports Festival
Page 25 | A Date with You (Plus an Omake!)
Page 26 | Internships
Page 27 | Hero Names
Page 28 | Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.
Page 29 | How good is your German?
Page 30 | Loki
Page 31 | Visions
Page 32 | Raid
Page 33 | Assemble
Page 34 | Welcome to New York
Page 35 | Let's Squash some Aliens!
Page 36 | Deadly Jutsu
Page 37 | End of Internships
Page 38 | Back to Class
Page 39 | Prepare For The Exams!
Page 40 | Practical Exams
Page 41 | Mall Incident
Page 42 | Training Camp
Page 43 | The Forest
Page 44 | The Camp Pt. 1
Page 45 | The Camp Pt. 2
Page 46 | The Camp Pt. 3
Page 47 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 1
Page 48 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 2
Page 49 | Surprise Attack Pt. 3
Page 50 | Unacceptable!
Page 51 | Frustration
Page 52 | Operation Explosive Noise | Pt.1
Page 53 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 2
Page 54 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 3
Page 55 | A New Morning
Page 56 || Interlude - Endgame
Interlude 2: TBH | TPL Memes (Season 1)
Page 57 || Dorms, Terms, And Forms Pt. 1
Page 58 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 2
Page 59 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 3
Page 60 || Back to School!
Page 61 || Special Moves? I Got Plenty
Page 62 || Shiketsu High School Appears!
Page 63 || Exam's First Phase
Page 64 || U.A. Crushing Session
Page 65 || Exam's Second Phase
Page 66 || Tough Decisions
Page 67 || Best Defense is Offence
Interlude - A Jolly Christmas (Christmas Special)

Page Four | U.A. High

6K 177 87
Door AdoboCatWorks

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV

U.A. HIGH - THE SAME DAY

8:30 A.M.

ENTRANCE EXAMINATION

Y/N: "Damn... So this is U.A." The blonde ninja said, as the both of them stopped at the arch gate of U.A. High. "Speaking of U.A., did you test out your power Izuku?" He asks on the brocolli-haired beside him as they continue to walk straight.

Izuku: "A-About that N/N-chan, I didn't have time to." He simply replied.

Y/N: "Well that sucks on you, Izuku. You're way too excited before we walked through here."

Izuku: "And how about yours? Did your quirk finally master it?" This makes Y/N to ponder, putting his hand on his chin.

Y/N: "Yeah. But I still limit it, since my chakra reserves are not that high enough. I think I will stick into Mom's water techniques."

But then, the two heard a voice behind them, the Pomeranian TNT coldly glared at the two.

???: "Outta my way, losers." The voice said.

Izuku: "Ka-cchan!"

Y/N: "Heh, the Pomeranian dog is here, I hope he doesn't bites back." Katsuki heard this, but he just ignores his taunt.

Katsuki: "Pathetic losers. Just don't get in my way, blondie. I'll kill you." He said before he passed them, surprising Y/N for good.

Y/N: "Did he just... ignored me? Wow, that's a first time." He said in amusement.

As the two of them continues to walk, Izuku struggles to step his foot, tripping by it. He was about to fall and Y/N was about to grab him at the back when...

He started to float?

???: "Are you alright?" The girl beside Izuku says, with her hand placed on Izuku's backpack. She corrected his posture and placed him gently back. 

Y/N: "Hello, that's your quirk?"

???: "Yep! It's my quirk. Sorry for using it without asking first. But it'd be a bad luck if he fell, right?" 

Izuku didn't replied back as Y/N caught him staring at the brunette girl, making the blonde protagonist to have a smug grin on his face.

???: "Aren't you nervous?"

Izuku: "I-I- Uhm..."

???: "Let's do our best. See ya!" She left the two, as Izuku is still frozen after the girl left.

Y/N: "Fuhahahaha! Izuku, you didn't fall on the ground but obviously you fell for the girl? Wow, man!" He said in his laughter, making Izuku's face beet red.

Izuku: "C-Cut out with that N/N-chan! I-I was just-"

Y/N: "I know, I know." He said. "But is that the first time you've talked to a girl?" He said with an added grin.

Izuku: "L-Let's just go, N/N-chan!" He said, pulling Y/N's arm hastily with the blonde protesting on his actions.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

AUDITORIUM

U.A. HIGH SCHOOL HERO COURSE

EXAM ORIENTATION

The two climbed the stairs and entered the auditorium in which they both find the location of their seats which is near the railing on the second level. Bakugo, Midoriya and Y/N sat on their respective seats as Pro-Hero Present Mic enters the stage with the lights and the screen behind him opens.

PM: "For all you examinee listeners tuning in, welcome to my show today! Everybody say"HEY!"

.

.

.

No one responded as Present Mic didn't mind it as he continues the orientation.

PM: "What a refined response. Then I'll quickly present to you the rundown on the practical exam! Are you ready? Yeah!"

.

.

.

Again, no one answers, as the explanation between the different types of points continues.

-O-O-O-O-O-

Kurama: "Hey, Y/N. This guy's getting on my nerves. I can't sleep with his loud voice!" The fox grumbled, as Y/N chuckles at him.

Y/N: "We have no choice but to listen, Kurama. The points are important so-"

Kurama: "You know that we can just destroy anything that messes up in our paths."

Y/N: "And to claim it for ourselves? I am not that selfish, you grumpy fox."

Kurama: "Oi! Watch your mouth, brat or I'll eat you!"

Y/N just waves his wand as he cuts off the link with Kurama in his mindscape.

-O-O-O-O-O-

As Y/n returns back to the real world, Present Mic is almost finished in explaining everything in the orientation. But then a guy with glasses raises his hand up as he corrected the paper misprint that the school gave earlier.

???: "-We examinees are here in this place because we wish to be molded into exemplary heroes." He said. "In addition, you over there with the curly hair!" He said as he pointed out Izuku and Izuku pointed at himself. "You've been muttering the whole time. And you!" He said, now pointing at Y/N as the blonde raises his eyebrow in question. "You are also dozing off while the orientation is ongoing. It's distracting! If both of you are here on a pleasure trip then you should leave immediately!"

Izuku covers his mouth in embarassment with the crowd giggling or laughing at them softly. But Y/N ignores them with his stone-faced expression.

Y/N: "Don't mind them, Izuku." He said in his neutral voice as Izuku calms down.

PM: "Okay, okay, Examinee Number 7111. Thanks for the great message."

Then a picture of the Zero Pointer emerged in the screen behind Present Mic as he begins to explain it.

PM: "The fourth type of villain is worth zero points. That guy's an obstacle, so to speak. There's one in every battle center. An obstacle that will go crazy in narrow spaces. It's not impossible to defeat, but there's no reason to defeat it, either. I recommend that you listeners try to avoid it." 

Y/N: 'But there's something funny about that Zero Pointer... Run away? No. Looks like it was just testing us in a fight or flight situation.' He thought.

PM: "That's all for me! Finally, I'll give you listeners a present-- our school motto! The hero Napoleon Bonaparte once said: "A true hero is someone who overcomes life's misfortunes." Go beyond. Plus Ultra!

-O-O-O-O-O-O-

Kurama: "What's your plan, Y/N?" The fox asks.

Y/N: "Stick to the plan, I will only use water type ninjutsu's to make it looks that I got my mom's quirk and some limited Hiraishin markers around the battle center. If I could help the others, I will."

Kurama: "Nice plan, and not stupid either."

Y/N: "I suggest you should sat back and watch with a popcorn, Kurama."

Kurama: "Heh. Let's see..."

-O-O-O-O-O-O-

The bus arrives as Y/N stepped inside as he pulls out his card and checks it.

Exam Ticket

Examinee No.: 2235

Test Location: Battle Center C

Y/N: "Battle Center C, huh." He muttered.

Y/N only switches on his black with a line of blue in the tracksuit, with his necklace, a ninja pouch on his back and his sandals. He is ready for the examination.

He looks around trying to familiarize the people around him as Y/N heard Kurama chuckling.

Y/N: "What, what is it?"

Kurama: "You are looking for girls aren't you?" He teases, earning a tickmark from the blonde.

Y/N: "No you idiot! I am not, besides... I'm thinking on what should I do in this exam." He said, changing the topic as Kurama continues to tease Y/N.

Kurama: "Look at that girl, cute girl with her earphone jacks, or that blonde girl with horns. Oh, and that girl with green hair that looks like vines? Pick one, pick one!" The fox excitedly teases before he ends with a booming laugh, angering Y/N as he drops the conversation with him, returning himself back to the real world.

Y/N: "Stupid fox." He muttered.

The bus stopped in its destination as the students stepped out of the bus and walking in front of the gates in which Y/N followed them. They all looked around in awe, nervousness and excitement as he heard whispers from the students as they admire the battle center.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

U.A. HIGH SCHOOL HERO COURSE

ENTRANCE EXAM

BATTLE CENTER C

Y/N: "Damn, where did they get this budget to build this place?" He wonders as he look around, but he bumped into a girl on the gates. "Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't watch where I'm going!" He apologizes as he helps the girl in her balance.

???: "Don't worry, I'm okay." The girl said with a little smile.

Y/N: "I'm sorry for bumping into you." Y/N said as he bows at her. 

???: "Wait... I saw you on TV... The guy in that sludge villain incident!" She points out, making Y/N to be felt embarrassed as people still knew about that.

Y/N: "Y-Yeah... That's me. Nice to meet you, my name's Y/N Yugano." He said with a short bow.

???: "Kyoka Jirou." She replied back.

Y/N: "So Jirou-san, those are your quirk?" He asks.

Jirou: "Yes, and I can do-"

-0-0-

PM: "OKAAAAYYYY STAAAAARRT!" His sudden announcement made Y/N in his reflexes to dash inside as the front gates opens.

*ZOOM!*

Jirou was surprised to see that Y/N's no longer in front of her as she just saw him jumping from building to building and the rest of the students looked at the blonde in shock, all of them still at the entrance.

PM: "Very nice, Yugano!" He shouted from the top of the observation room. "What are you all frozen up like that?! There's no countdown in real fights! Run, run! The die has been cast, you know!" He added, in which all of them rushed inside of the battle center.

Y/N scoured the vicinity as he created a plus hand seal with his fingers.

SHADOW CLONE JUTSU!

Two shadow clones of himself appear behind him as the real Y/N gave them orders.

Y/N: "You two, eliminate only 1 and 2 pointers around the area, so that we can get some points that easily."

Clone 1: "You got it boss!"

Clone 2: "Alright! Let's go!"

The three scattered as the real Y/N ran on the top of the roof, spotting a three pointer

Three-pointer: "Target acquired. Aiming." The robotic voice said as Y/n dodged its bullets as did some handsigns.

WATER STYLE: WATER WALL!

The water spews from Y/N's mouth as it created a strong wall of water as it blocks all the bullets that the robot fires. Y/N waited for the three-pointer to reload as he deactivated the jutsu and punched the robot's middle section, creating a hole inside of it.

Y/N: "I hate electronics." He muttered as the robot fell down, and Y/N disappears in the area to search for more of the robots.

-o-o-o-o-

OBSERVATION ROOM

Inside of a dark room, with only the screen of the examinees, all of the U.A. teachers are watching them.

???: "In this practical exam, the examinees have not been informed of the number of villains or their locations. They have a limited amount of time in a vast area. They have to draw the villains out from there." The voice said.

???: "Information gathering ability to understand the situation before anyone else." The screen shows a you man with six arms, observing the area, with some of his arms formed into an ear and eyes.

???: "Mobility that can be used in many different circumstances." The glasses guy from earlier was shown on the screen.

???: "Discernment to be able to stay calm in any situation." The screen shows a boy that is staring into the camera right after he blasted a robot from his laser belly.

???: "And pure combat abiltity." The screen shows Bakugo, panting after he defeated a bunch of robots around him.

???: "Or perhaps... all of those traits merged into one." The final screen shows Y/N that is using his kunai that is surrounded by sharp water edges as he slices robots left and right, before he disappears again in a blur.

???: "These basic abilities needed to keep the peace in the streets are turned into points in this test."

???: "Doesn't this year's group look promising?" The feminine voice asks.

???: "Well, we can't know for sure yet." The manly voice says as before he presses a button. "Their true test is still to come."

-o-o-o-o-o-

Back to Y/N, he finishes a couple of two pointers as the ground shakes  below him.

Y/N: "Whoa. What the hell?" He tries to balance himself as he looked around the area and he saw the giant Zero-pointer rising from the ground.

Kurama: "Kid, that's the zero-pointer loud guy is talking about from earlier. Are you going to destroy it?" He asks but Y/N didn't answer.

Instead, Y/N jumps atop of a roof to see the situation further. He scouts his eyes and saw some trapped examinees on the debris, some of them are running away from the zero pointer.

Kurama: "Clock is ticking Y/N, your choice." He noted off.

But as soon as he is going to jump down, he saw the familiar girl down below the streets, trapped on a debris of concrete.

Y/N: 'Jirou... She's gonna get crushed by it!' He jumped down to rescue Jiro but the zero pointer punches a building, creating more debris as it was falling straight to them below. Y/N punches the debris that Jiro was trapped into and he created some hand signs and aims above them.

WATER STYLE: SEVERING WAVE!

The sharp and accurate water jutsu slices the debris into bits as Y/N carried Jirou in his arms far away from the zero pointer.

Y/N: "You need to run away from the zero pointer." He said, before they landed on the other side of the streets with some of the examinees watching the zero pointer in horror as it rampages through the narrow streets of the battle area. "All of you, back away from it!" He shouted, as they all ran away, before the zero pointer spots and charges at them

Jirou: "Where are you going?! It's not safe!" She said as Y/N turns back to help the others that are still running away.

Y/N: "Go with the others, Jirou! I'll handle this!" He shouted, which make the others stop at his words.

???: "He's going to stop that zero pointer? That's manly!"

???: "I guess he had some balls to do that."

Y/N ignores them as Kurama noted him on his mind.

Kurama: "Y/N, you said you were going to only use water type ninjutsus. Are you saying that you're going to use that-"

Y/N: "Yes, Kurama. I need to do it, but with an another plan of mine."

Kurama just sighs in approval as Y/N focuses on his plan for the zero pointer.

The two clones reappeared beside the real Y/N as he told the plan to them, in which the clones nods at him in response.

The three Y/N charges on the zero pointer as one clone behind him stayed back and did some hand signs.

EARTH STYLE: DARK MUD SWAMP!

The earth jutsu stops the zero-pointer in its tracks as it was bogged down by the mud swamp. As the other two jumps above the zero pointer, with a swirling sound was heard by the examinees on the distance.

DOUBLE RASENGAN!

The twin rasengan slams into the back and the head of the zero pointer, as it comes crashing down the city, with the examinees on the street forces to cover their eyes because of the dust and smoke.

PM: "TIIIIMMMEEES UPPPP!!" His voice rang all over the different battle areas, with a siren follows after, signaling that the examination is over.

Y/N pants in exhaustion as he jumps down from the destroyed zero-pointer, as he runs back to the examinees in the street to join them. He was talked with praises and murmurs about his quirk and how'd he destroyed the zero-pointer with only one attack. He shyly thanks them while scratching the back of his head.

Kurama: "You did well, Y/N. Considering that you only used 75% of your chakra in this examination, I'm impressed. I think we should focus on your chakra reserves next, don't you think?"

Y/N: "Yeah... I noticed that. Thanks Kurama."

Kurama: "Anytime, kid." 

Kyoka Jirou stared at the blonde haired kid in awe after he destroyed the zero pointer with ease, with the cheers from the examinees around her, she genuinely smiles at the bright young ninja, which Y/N replied with a cheerful grin to her.

-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

542K 13.5K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...
254K 5.1K 39
In the whole Multiverse one of the Universe has a world where 80% of the population are Female who have powers that are called Quirks while the 20%...
3.2K 124 32
"Why save others when you couldn't save me?" Quote. "We'll live on and you will remember us, sweetheart. We'll always be in your heart." Quote. "A...
16.5K 509 8
[NOT COMPLETED] You were a Quirkless nobody in a world full of people with powerful Quirks. However, it never stopped you in achieving your dreams to...