ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ | ᴍʜᴀ | ᴄᴇ...

By beevibescc

[ DISCLAIMER : This story is currently being rewritten so I'd recommend going to my account and finding the n... More

~ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ~
~ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ~
~ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ~
~ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ~
~ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ~
~ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ~
~ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ~
~ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx~
~ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
~ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ~
~ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
~ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ~
~ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
~ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ~
ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅ
REWRITE
REWRITE!! update pt.1
REWRITE!! update pt.2
REWRITE update pt 3

~ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ~

609 27 24
By beevibescc

I am so so sorry for such a long wait... I've been really busy and my motivation has overall been out the window. Once this chapter is released (which if you're reading this, it has), I will try my hardest to return to my monthly upload schedule. Thank you for your patience!

- London

-/-

About two hours after the call Katsuki had with Izuku, everyone was called down for dinner in the common area. Satou had made homemade pizza for everyone, both pepperoni on plain cheese.

While everyone was sitting at the large table they had in the dorms, Jirou abruptly ran into the building. She had been visiting her parents for the entirety of the break and had finally returned to the building for school the next day as break had come to an end.

When she ran through the front doors, everyone's gaze shifted to her as she ran over to the rest of the class. "You guys won't believe what just happened!" She screamed with wide eyes.

Mina swallowed the food that was in her mouth quickly before speaking, "Girl, spill the tea!" She squealed, leaning forward over the table, head resting on her hands.

"I AM NOW THE NEW VOICE ACTOR FOR CHERRI BOMB IN HAZBIN HOTEL!" Jirou squealed. Everyone who knew what Hazbin Hotel
was—which was most—abruptly stopped eating their food and stared at her with wide eyes except for Katsuki who already knew.

Mina, Uraraka, and Kaminari started squealing in excitement, and let's just say, there was lots of chaos after that.

-/-

Over in America, Izuku was at school with his friends. It was currently their study period before they were aloud off campus to go home or return to their designated dorms for the few who lives on campus.

Izuku lived in the dorms, but went home to his father every weekend, which his house wasn't too far from the school. Xailia lived on campus; Nathaniel and Mattie stayed on campus as well, and shared a dorm since they're siblings; Orion went home, and so did Aline.

They were currently sitting in the commons area by the cafeteria. They all had a table to themselves since most students were still in class. Orion was drawing on their tablet with Nathan resting his arm around their shoulders while he worked on his own work, Izuku was on his phone for whatever reason, and the rest were doing homework for their different specialized classes.

"Hey, Zu?" Orion spoke up.

Izuku hummed, not looking up from his phone.

"D'you think we could come over this afternoon?" Orion asked him, looking up from his tablet and setting his digital pencil in its holder connected to the iPad case.

Izuku looked up from his phone, eyebrow raising, "Sure, but why so sudden, 'Ri?" He asked.

Orion smiled playfully, "No reason!" He turned back to his drawing, retreating his pencil once more.

Izuku's confusion only grew when the rest of his friends giggled softly behind their hands, trying to hide it. What were these idiots planning now?

-/-

After school, everyone got a ride from Nathan in his car, Orion in the passenger seat and Nathan driving, obviously. The other four were in the back seat. It was a tight squeeze but Xae just sat nearly in Aline's lap for space.

"There," Orion spoke, moving his phone to show his screen to the others in the backseat, "I posted my drawing I was working on!"

(NOT MY ART /p.s., ignore the time and date)

"Oh, wow, 'Rion! It looks amazing!" Mattie clapped her hands, "Is that you?"

Orion nodded, taking his phone back into his lap. "I thought it'd be a fun thing to challenge myself to do! I've never really tried to draw myself before," He explained.

They kept chatting for a while, Aline yelling at Nathan for his choice in music and demanding to snatch the aux cord since Nathan's music taste was apparently worse than Shrek himself, according to Aline. That comment then turned into an argument between the two about if Shrek was good or not, Aline saying it was trash while Nathan religiously defended Shrek.

At some point the other four started ignoring Aline and Nathan's bickering, starting their own conversation on multiple varying topics. Those topics ranged from plans for the up coming summer break, to Izuku's new hyperfixation on The Owl House.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity for those in the backseat because Aline and Nathan's argument turned into a Mattie and Nathan argument between siblings about god knows what—they were stuck in the middle of it and were dreading it—they finally pulled up to Hisashi's house. Nathan parked the car in the driveway before everyone got out and went inside.

As they were kicking off their shoes, Hisashi appeared in the doorway. "Greetings, my chaos children!" He called out, moving forward with his arms open for a hug. They all hugged him, Hisashi picking Xae, Izuku, and Orion up off the ground easily together as they're the smallest and lightest.

They went into the living room, all chatting away with Hisashi, him asking about school and all the normal things. Hisashi had started seeing a nice guy he met when he first started his job here in America, then only starting to date about three months ago and only Izuku knew who it was. They were all happy for him.

"So," Hisashi started, "do you know why I have summoned thy here on this faithful day?"

Izuku deadpanned, "Dad, what the hell?"

The group just giggled, Hisashi with a grin spread across his face. Hisashi has always been a pretty goofy sort of parent, especially after he basically adopted Izuku's friends as his own. They all call him 'Uncle Hisashi' or 'Uncle 'Sashi' anyway, and they basically live at the Midoriya residence.

Hisashi chuckled, "I will take that as a no." He then sat straight in his arm chair, making direct eye contact with his son, "I have a little surprise for you, Kid."

Izuku raised an eyebrow, looking confused. It wasn't his birthday, wasn't Christmas, or any other gift giving holiday they celebrated. Usually, he'd be able to figure things out quickly, but for this, he was absolutely stumped.

The friend group all looked at each other with smiles on their faces as they noticed Izuku's confusion. They obviously knew what was going on here.

Hisashi picked up an envelope from the coffee table next to him and stood up, walking across from his spot to crouch in-front of Izuku before he presented the envelope to him. Izuku looked at him with confusion before gently taking the paper into his hands, looking it over before starting to peel it open.

Izuku pulled out a card that was on the inside, gasping when he opened it. The card had nothing but an airplane on it, and a singular slip of paper falling out.

"You're going to Japan, Kid!" Hisashi said, gently grabbing Izuku's hands in his own with a bright smile on his face.

Izuku stayed silent for a minute, mouth dropped with wide eyes before the glazed over with tears. He sniffed as thick tears started falling down his face, biting his lip as it quivered.

Hisashi opened his arms, allowing Izuku to jump into them and cry into his shirt. Izuku had a bright smile on his face now as the tears fell rapidly, his friends all smiling softly at him. They knew how much Izuku wanted to go back to Japan to not only see Katsuki, but to also see how much it has changed.

"You're finally old enough to go on your own, and if I hadn't needed to work, then I'd go with you." Hisashi rubbed Izuku's back, "But at least you'll have Katsuki and his parents there with you."

Izuku looked up at his father, "Does Kacchan know I'm coming?"

Hisashi shook his head, "No, I assumed you wanted to surprise him."

Izuku nodded. Surprising him definitely would be a lot more fun.

-/-

Short chapter, I know. I really wanted this out so I can move on. I've been wanting to move forward and get to where I want to be with this story, but I don't exactly have a written rough draft for this fanfiction so it's sorta random.

I just put down words within the the moment, on the fly. If you catch any spelling or grammatical errors, please let me know! Also, please leave a comment. I read every single one!

I'll be back to my monthly schedule as of now!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 647 57
When everyone found out that Izuku was quirkless, Katsuki was furious... at first. The two fell out, yeah, but it only lasted a few months. When Kats...
76.5K 2.2K 20
<> BakuDeku/KatsuDeku<> Fan-Fic<> "Katccan!" I quickly turn my head to the table where I heard the name from. My eyes land on Kirishima who is talkin...
43.2K 1.1K 32
Izuku Midoriya's dream of becoming a Hero was not only shattered by his Idol, but by society. What happens when his Mom receives a job offer in Ameri...
101K 3.8K 39
This Is a BakuDeku fanfic. Izuku's dream of being a hero changes after he got diagnosed to be quirkless. That dream had become a distant a fantasy...