ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ | ᴍʜᴀ | ᴄᴇ...

By beevibescc

[ DISCLAIMER : This story is currently being rewritten so I'd recommend going to my account and finding the n... More

~ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ~
~ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ~
~ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ~
~ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ~
~ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ~
~ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ~
~ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ~
~ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx~
~ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
~ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ~
~ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
~ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
~ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ~
~ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ~
ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅ
REWRITE
REWRITE!! update pt.1
REWRITE!! update pt.2
REWRITE update pt 3

~ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ~

1.1K 41 33
By beevibescc

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEE *confetti poppers explode* HERE'S MY GIFT TO YOU :D

Katsuki sat at his desk in his dorm, his fingers rapidly clicking the keys. Izuku was live on Twitch with his friends from America. They were playing Overwatch2 and Katsuki was playing with them and streaming as well.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH! THAT FUCKING WIDOWMAKER FUCKING SNIPED ME!" He screamed, slamming his hands on the desk as his screen started to spectate Izuku who was playing as Genji.

Izuku giggled, throwing his shuriken's at the Widowmaker that just killed his boyfriend only moments prior.

"HAH! TAKE THAT WIDOWMAKER!" Katsuki yelled, his speciation time coming to an end and jumping back into the game.

Katsuki was playing as Junkrat, Izuku as Genji, Orion as Junker Queen, Nathaniel as Reinhardt, and Xailia as Mercy. Mattie and Aline were both busy so they weren't with them.

"Damn, I really wish Blizzard didn't change Overwatch from being six players down to five. That's just stupid in my opinion. Now we can't all play!" Nathan said loudly into the mic.

"Even if they didn't change it, one person would still be left out, Nathan." Izuku said, deflecting the enemy bastion's bullets.

"Kat doesn't play much with us anymore because of school, though!" Nathan said, cheering as the 'Victory!' animation danced across the screen.

Just then, a knocking came from outside Katsuki's door. "One sec guys," He said before muting his mic on both Discord and on the stream. He took his headset off and sat it on its stand before getting up from his chair and walking over to the door.

Once he opened the door, he was met with the presence of Kirishima. He groaned, "What the hell do you want, Shitty Hair? I'm kinda busy-" He spoke harshly before being cut off by Kirishima, "The class is playing games downstairs like 'Truth or Dare' or 'Never Have I Ever' or-"

"I want nothing to do with your stupid games, idiot!" Katsuki snapped, crossing his arms across his chest.

Kirishima pouted, "C'mon, Bakubro! Please!? You never play games with us!" He clasped his hands together, practically begging the explosive blonde before him.

Katsuki rolled his eyes, groaning in annoyance. "Fine! Fine! I'll participate in your shitty games. I'll be down in ten." And without saying anything else, he turned back into his dorm, slamming the door behind him.

The blonde walked back over to his computer, unmuting himself. "Sorry, chat. Something came up so I gotta go." The chat filled with many 'Byeeee's as he ended the stream.

"Awwwe, leaving already, Kat!" Nathan whined.

"Be safe, Kacchan. I love you!" Izuku spoke cheerfully.

Katsuki smiled, "Yeah, yeah. I love you too, Deku." He said before hanging up.

Katsuki took a deep breath, running his fingers through his hair. He stood there for a minute, mentally preparing himself for whatever idiotic ideas his fellow classmates may have come up with.

After mentally preparing himself for what was to come, he walked over to his dorm door and locked it behind him as he left the comfortability of his dorm. He walked to the elevator, pressing the button and waiting for it to arrive. Minutes later, he found himself on the couch in the common area.

The class had formed a circle in the seating area, some on the floor, others on the couch and loveseats. Katsuki sat on the left side of the couch, head propped up by his arm as it rested on the armrest. Next to him was Kirishima and Sero. On the floor in front of them was Mina, Shinsou, and Kaminari. On one of the loveseats, Yaomomo and Jirou sat all cuddled up while Shoji and Asui sat on the other with Tokoyami leaning up against Shoji's legs on the floor. The rest had all taken the other couch or sat on the floor.

"Alrighty! So, here's how this is going to work-" Uraraka started, taking a seat on the floor, in front of Todoroki and Iida who We're on the couch. "We're playing 'Never Have I Ever' first and then we'll play 'Truth or Dare'!"

Katsuki groaned, putting his phone in his pocket. He'd been messing around on it—more like texting Izuku—as he waited for the rest of his classmates to fill into the room and take their seats.

"Alrighty! Who's going first?" Hagakure asked.

Everyone looked at each other for a minute. After a little bit of thinking, Mina decided to just pull up an online generator wheel on her phone and inserted all their names into it. After spinning, Mina turned her phone toward everyone. "Jirou!"

Everyone played through the game, spinning the wheel each time to decide who goes next. About halfway through, most had at least two fingers down for everything mentioned they had done. Kirishima had three fingers down, Sero had four, Kaminari had six, and Mina had five. Katsuki had three fingers down, looking very annoyed with the whole game. Finally, it was Kirishima's turn.

"Never have I ever kissed anyone?" He asked, keeping his fingers up. Not many put their fingers down, surprisingly. Well, not as many as expected. Shinsou, Kaminari, Sero, Mina, Kirishima, Momo, Jirou, and Katsuki all put a finger down.

"Okay, I'm not surprised for any of you, really, but Bakugou? Who the hell would be stupid enough to even attempt to kiss him?" Mineta asked.

Katsuki growled, "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!" He yelled.

"Well... you're not very—how do I put this?—approachable?" Uraraka spoke up.

"Okay, moving on-" Then, the questions resumed. They went for about ten more minutes before half of the class was out. The only ones remaining were Katsuki, Kirishima, Momo, Tsu, Uraraka, and Todoroki. Each had one finger left up.

"Never have I ever had a boyfriend or girlfriend?" Kaminari asked. The only people that put a finger down was Momo, Tsu,  and Katsuki.

"Wait, what?" Uraraka asked.

Momo fidgeted, "Well, you already know that I'm dating Kyouka." She pointed out, blushing lightly. "I'm dating Shouji and Tokoyami, Kero." Tsu spoke up. That one wasn't really a surprise either, they didn't hide it nor confirm it. "I've never dated anyone." Kirishima spoke plainly. Shouto shook his head in agreement.

Everyone turned to Katsuki, "I have a boyfriend-" he was cut off by Mina squealing.

"AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME!?" She fussed over him as he just rolled his eyes.

"I don't have to tell you every little fucking thing about me, Raccoon Eyes!" He growled at her.

Suddenly lots of questions erupted from the class like, "How old is he?" "Wait, you're gay?" "Who is it!?" "Are they in the heroics course?" All the questions continued, overwhelming him.

"One, he's my age. Two, yes, I'm gay. Three, I'm not telling you shit." He spat out once everyone shut up. He sighed, standing up from his place on the couch.

"I'm going to bed!" He walked toward the stairwell.

"But it's not even eight!" Kaminari yelled after him. "And we haven't even played 'Truth or Dare' yet!"

"I don't fucking care!" Was all he said before he went up to his dorm.

・゚: *・゚:*»~

The days went on until spring break was upon them. Katsuki's class hasn't even started to show any sign of giving up on finding out who their classmates boyfriend is yet and honestly, it was starting to get really annoying. They've begged, thrown deals, questioned, researched, begged, and almost everything in the book! Did I mentioned that they begged?

During this time period, there's been a few more times that Katsuki has gotten to stream with his beloved boyfriend, Izuku. Izuku has even posted a couple two new songs in that time period. Today, however, was a big day.

Katsuki was laying down on the couch in the common area, scrolling through his phone while the rest of the class hovered about. Some were making dinner, some were in their rooms doing Nezu knows what, and some were sitting on the floor in front of Katsuki. The Bakusquad was all grouped up in front of the T.V. playing Mario Kart.

Suddenly, Katsuki's phone rang which happened to one of the songs that Izuku had made a while back. Discord was the name of the song.

"Discord, I'm howling at the moon and sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon-" His phone played before the self-proclaimed 'Bakusquad' had paused their game and looked over at Katsuki on the couch.

"Dude, you listen to Deku!?" Kaminari shouted out before Katsuki had the chance to see who is was on the phone.

"Honestly, I didn't expect that!" Sero said, moving closer to the phone to see who was calling.

Katsuki moved the phone away from their gaze, "Stop being so nosy, you fuckin' idiots! And, yes, I do listen to Deku!" And with that, Katsuki got up from the couch and rushed away from them. He made it to the empty hallway connecting to the stairs and looked down at his phone to see who was calling. In bolded letters, the words 'My Deku' with a bright green heart was at the top of his screen. Smiling, he hit the 'accept call' button. He took a breath and brought the phone up to his right ear.

"Hey, Babe!" He greeted, still slightly out of breath. Once he answered the call, he started making his way to his dorm room. He had to pull the phone away from his ear when Izuku squealed from the other side of the call.

"KACCHAN, YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED!" Izuku squealed in excitement, bouncing around his room on his side of the call.

Katsuki laughed quietly, shaking his head. "I can only imagine. What is it?"

"VIVZIEPOP MESSAGED ME!" Izuku screamed into the phone. He was freaking out, that's for sure. Vivziepop made both Helluva Boss and Hazbin Hotel and when I tell you that Izuku loves both those shows, that would be an understatement.

(For the plot, let's just say that Hazbin Hotel hasn't been released yet and there's only a few things out right now and the song Addict is not one of them.)

Katsuki's made it right into his dorm when he heard that. Closing the door behind him and locking it, his eyes widened, "OH MY GOD, ARE YOU SERIOUS!?" He pretty much yelled into the phone. A bright and excited smile broke across his face. The two of them loved Vivziepop.

"YES! AND THATS NOT EVEN THE BEST PART!" Izuku continued. It was very clear that he was jumping up and down in his room right now in excitement. "So, you know Hazbin Hotel?" Izuku said, giggling.

Katsuki raised an eyebrow in confusion, "Yes?"

"And you know Angel Dust?"

"Yes? I'm really confused on where this is going-"

Izuku squealed, "I WAS OFFERED THE PART OF ANGEL DUST FOR THE SHOW!"

"YOU'RE JOKING?"

"NOPE!"

Katsuki ran his hand through his hair, "Damn, that's amazing, Izu!"

"Someone with the online name of 'Earphone_Jack' is playing as Cherri Bomb, apparently-"

"Wait, did you say 'Earphone_Jack'?" Katsuki interrupted the other.

"Uhhh... yeah?"

"That's my classmate, Jirou!" Katsuki yelled.

"Wait, really?"

"Yes! You're, like, her idol! She loves your music!"

"That's su-"

"If you say 'that's surprising' I'm going to hang up. You're literally one of the most fucking famous people in the music industry"

"You have a point-"

"I always have a fucking point-"

"I'm hanging up-"

"No, my love, my beautiful boyfriend, I'm sorry. I apologize. Please don't hang up!"

A faint sigh came over Katsuki's side of the phone. Katsuki smirked, trying not to laugh as he heard a faint,

"Fine."

"I love you~"

"Yeah, yeah, I love you too, now let me go annoy the frick outta my dumbass squad"

"Damn, you're leaving me already? That's low"

"Fuck you, Kacchan"

"Yes, plea-"

"*The call has been disconnected*"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4K 1.4K 25
(Quirk AU) I saw this picture...saw the comments...and BOOM, I decided to write a fanfic :3 this is also my very first fanfic so sorry if it isn't th...
69.1K 1.6K 36
[COMPLETED] being bullied during your childhood days, sucked. especially for such a fragile kid who dreams to be the top hero izuku midoriya who has...
1.8K 63 16
I WILL NOT BE UPDATING THIS STORY Bakugou Katsuki was never one to show weakness. At least that's what everyone else thought. As for his mother the...
12.9K 647 57
When everyone found out that Izuku was quirkless, Katsuki was furious... at first. The two fell out, yeah, but it only lasted a few months. When Kats...