Vegito x Gogeta (+ pictures)

By BoOMarAly308

Hello everyone ! This is a Vegito x Gogeta book. Warning ! This contains lemons, and this story is like, very... More

Chapter 1 : 'Where i am ?'
Chapter 2 : 'feeling for each other'
Chapter 3 :'i love you (lemon !)'
Chapter 4 : "goku and vegeta"
Chapter 5 : "love between two saiyan" (lemon)
chapter 6 : "bulma's funeral"
Chapter 7 : The party
I'm sorry!
Chapter 8 : He's back....
Chapter 9 : Zamasu vs Gogeta
Chapter 10 : The wedding !
Chapter 11 : What a night ! (Lemon)
Chapter 12 : Lemons
Chapter 13 : BROLY + Tournament of pôwer !
If Gogeta was the Uke + What if all the Seme were Yandere. (Sad)
Chapter 14 : Craziness!
Chapter 15 : It was all a dream ...
Chapter 16 : It's going to be Alright
Chapter 17 : The Kiss
Chapter 18 : Christmas (Smut Warning !)
Chapter 19 : The real side (🍋)
Cute ^^
💖💜# 2 : Vegeta x Goku💜💖
❤Vegito x Gogeta #2 (+Gotenks)♥
💙# 3 : VEGITO X GOGETA!!!💙
🎃Halloween🎃
🌹Vegito x Gogeta #3 (lemon)🌺
🔥Vegito x Gogeta #4🔥
🌟Vegito x Gogeta #5🎶
♥Vegito x Gogeta #6🌟
🍀Vegito x Gogeta #7🍬(+beji and Goji)
♥Vegito x Gogeta #8❤
💜💙Vegito x Gogeta #9💙💜
🌺🤍Vegito x Gogeta #10🍩❤
... Sorry ? '^^
❤🍰Vegito & Gogeta #1♥🍦
🍨♥Vegito & Gogeta #2🌟🍉
🍩♣Vegito & Gogeta #3 (Last part)♠🍰
🍫Vegito & Gogeta #4🌟
●Vegito & Gogeta #5 (+Beji x Goji)🌟
❤Vegito & Gogeta ! #6♠
🔹Bardock x Turles🔸
🍨Whis x Beerus🍩
🌟Some CUTEE picture that I found !! #1🌟
🌟Random Pictures #2♥
✴Random picture !#3💙
Sorry

Chapter 20 : The choice

76 2 1
By BoOMarAly308

Hello there everyone ! It has been a while since this book has last been upload. So today is the day the latest chapter of this book will come out. I wanted to thank you all for reading, I would have never thought a story like this would ever once reach 13k views .. that's insane ! So thank you all for that. If you ever want me to write another book about GogeVege/VegeGoge just tell me, I'd gladly do it ! Anyway, thank you again for reading and enjoy this last chapter !

There won't be smut in this chapter, just fluff 😅

Alright now that's all, thank you all for everything !

Previously : Vegito managed to top Gogeta after they both agreed that it was time for their couple to experiment each other side. However, what happened next ? Find out in this chapter !

Time skip : 2 years later

Page 1 : Private Diary of the bestest Warrior with Earrings !

Dear diary, we've all managed to bring peace once again on Earth. It's already been 2 years now and many things happened. First, Goku and Vegeta married together. It was really funny to see Vegeta in a wedding dress while Goku looked very happy. Secondly, Future Trunks came back again to warn us about a big problem. We had to deal with an evil me counterpart which knew our every moves. Eventually, Gogeta managed to trick him so I could kill him when he wasn't looking. Turns out, my evil me lost his mind after hearing all those things that happened to Future Trunks, so he wanted revenge on everyone for not being strong enough. At first, I really thought he would turned out just like Zamasu or wish to be immortal so we would have needed to call Zen'O, but no. Future Trunks looked devastated but hopefully he have Future Mai and Future Goten for him. His girlfriend and best friend. Such caring people. And finally, the last event that happened to us- I mean me, was that I question myself again about how I feel. I mean- who wouldn't ? I literally topped my boyfriend ! I'm the top now ! It feels good, don't get me wrong, but I'm so .. small compared to him. He bigger than me at everything and much better. I'm the lazy top and he's the perfect bottom. To be honest, I miss being in his arms, when he would hold me when I sleep, whisper sweet nothings in my ears, fuck me real good and all- Not to mention, he is literally the father of everyone. Gotenks sees me as his mother figure, Goten and Trunks sometimes came here to ask Gogeta to train them when their parents are busy training with Whis or having 'private times' together. Moreover, whenever Gohan, his daughter Pan and Videl, they would came here just to ask Gogeta advises. Of course, they still go to Chi-Chi for cooking lessons but everyone is coming to our house to see Gogeta for men advises. Whereas, when someone come to see me, it's mostly to tease me or ask me how I feel. It's weird ! Gogeta's supposed to be the mother here. I mean, he DOES have such a big chest and ass- While I have nothing. Just those earrings. I don't know what to think anymore. I'll keep writing here if I ever need to say something.

Page 5 : Another day

H

i again my dearest diary ! Okay so .. I have some free time again for myself. You see, something crazy happened to me yesterday ! I went out to buy ice cream for Gotenks but midway I forget what I was doing out. Then I remembered that I forgot to turn off the oven. So I immediately rushed back home but of course, Gogeta was already in the kitchen, his arms crossed and he looked pissed. Oh boy, I thought I was going to die. But then he told me to be careful with the fork in the microwave. I put a fork in the microwave ? I'm so stupid ! I don't even know why I did that ! I was so embarrassed .. hopefully Gogeta was here ! Or else the house would have blown up. I'm so dumb and clumsy I swear. I'm wondering how Gogeta still loves me. Talking about this, we had sex like, 2 days ago. I was still on top of course, but he was not moaning as much as he used to when we first did it. Is he getting tired of me ? Oh .. that's a bad sign. I hope I'm wrong. Anyway I should probably get going, I'll come write again soon !

Page ???? : ??????????

Diary ! Thank god, I thought I lost you. Today .. is such a awful day. I can't write much. We're at war. It seems crazy and it is. Many things happened again, I don't even know where to start. But just know that's it's been weeks. Maybe 5 or 6, I don't remember. But anyway, I'll explain as quick as I can. One of the other universe got affected by a virus and it spread through the rest of the universes. Now it's just us, and Whis is trying so hard to warn the Zen'O's about the situation, since we won't be able to fight forever, even if Goku uses UI, Vegeta might use Ultra Ego, me and Gogeta would either use UI or SSB, or we'll try to fusion if we're too weak. Bulma is trying to get the dragon balls so we could bring back some old villains to help us. It's crazy I know ! But anyone that can help needs to help us ! Or it'll be the end of us all ! I need to go back, I'm hiding you under a rock .. I hope I'll be able to write again. You're everything I have. Goodbye.

No one's Pov

Bulma : VEGITO !! Where are you ??? You need to come here and quick !! If we split up we're all going to die !

Vegito jumped and quickly lift a big rock up and hide his diary under it. He dropped the rock and flew back to Bulma, feeling a bit relieved that he could write one last time before the big war starts.

V - I hate it ! What even is this virus ?? And why is no one taking care of it ???

G - V-Vegeta calm down, I'm sure everything will be fine. Plus, we're strong ! We'll beat them all easily ! Then we'll become all friends again and-

V - Shut up Kakarot ! We're not in a fairytale this time. This is real life. If we die there, we won't be able to come back. We'd become zombies of this virus and we won't be able to be wished back. We died too many times to counts.

Goku went silent as he gently hugged Vegeta. He was too, in fact, scared. This was nothing compared to everything they had been through. And Vegeta was right. They somehow managed to always come back to life but this time .. it won't work. They would stay dead. Vegito gritted his teeth. He doesn't want to think about this. They've come so far now, there's no turning back now.

Goji - Guys. I know it sounds scary. We're all scared. You all went through demons, androids, lizards, gods and experiment a lot of things. But remember, we always have to give our best. Even if some people think they won't ever be useful, any help is welcome. Don't underestimate your strength, right, Yamcha ? We need you, so don't run away. Fight with everything you got. Prove to us that you are a very proud warrior and that even the smallest help can change the future.

Yamcha blinked. He has never heard something so positive about himself for such a long time. He smiled and nodded, putting on his GI to fight. Gogeta smiled, happy that he can gives everyone the will to fight and not back down.

Goji - We must all do out best ! Never gives up ! I know death is a scary phase .. but it's for our planet Earth ! Our future ! Our universe ! I'm willing to die in order for peace to return once again. If you are with me, raise your hand !

Yamcha immediately raised his hand. However no one else was raising their hands, which caused to Gogeta to look at everyone, giving then a weird look. Yamcha raised an eyebrow and looked at everyone, confused to why they weren't raising their hands.

Goji - Guys ?

F - It's not against you Monkey. It just seems like you don't understand. We won't ever come back if we die. And I don't want to risk my life for this bullshit.

Cooler - My Dumb brother is right. Why should we listen to you ? You guys killed us all, and now you want us to help you ? We could kill you all right now !

Goji - What would be the point ? If you kill us, you're going to break the barrier that's holding back the virus from getting here. If you kill us, you'll get infected. Moreover, don't get me started with the past. Today is different. We need your help since together, we can do anything. The more we are, the better it is. We can win if we combine our strength together. If we all fight to defend what belongs to us, we can win. But if no one wants to help, we will all perish. Do you really all want that ? That we stop fighting just for fun ? That we stop the training sessions ? That we stop having good time all together ? Fight because we are enemies ? That we stop being who we really are ? Don't lie to me, even if all of you, villains, lost, you loved fighting someone stronger than you. We were actually entertaining you. I'm sure you never thought you'd ever meet someone as strong and powerful as you, so you enjoyed this fight while it last. As for us all, the good guys, what are you all waiting for ?? We've always die to save who we liked, to protect someone, to save Earth or die against a villain to stop his shit. So now's not the time to back down ! This might be our final fight of our life ! We must give our best ! To show that everything we went through is not for nothing ! Everything we achieved, everything we lost, how far we've come. So I'm asking again .. who's with me ??? Who want to save our beloved universe ?

This time everyone raised their hands. Gogeta watched as a smile appeared on his face. He lower his hand as he got down from the house. Vegito immediately went to him and hugged him. As for Bulma, she immediately got to work to create some shields and armor if needed.

Y - So what do we do now, captain ?

Goji - You all have to split up in groups on different places on Earth. I don't know how much we are but if you ever feel that it's dangerous, quickly go to another group nearby, so you'll be able to defend better the more you are. Understood everyone ?

Everyone nodded their head while screaming that they understood. Gogeta nodded and immediately went to Karim to see if he got a massive amount of Senzu beans. To his luck, Karim and Yajirobe both worked on them so they gave a huge bag to Gogeta.

K - Will that be enough Gogeta ?

Goji - I don't think so, but don't overwork yourself. A group will come to protect you since you're a priority. So don't worry.

Karim nodded and Gogeta left. He went back to Capsule Corporation and walked inside. He dropped the bag and quickly went to Whis and Beerus, asking immediately is Beerus would fight.

Beerus - Of course I'll fight ! However, Whis is trying to know if the other Angels and Gods of Destruction got the virus too.

Goji - I see .. I hope they'll come to help us.

W - My lord ! Vados is fine, however Lord Champa got infected. She's coming with Caulifa, Kale, Cabbe, Frost, Hit, Kefla, Belmod will be there with Jiren, Top and Khai, but Marcarita got infected. They are the only survivors I found.

Beerus - At least we got Jiren.

Goji - We're here too. Don't forget that Lord Beerus.

Beerus - Yeah yeah, I'm not forgetting my strongest warriors that easily. You do not have to worry, Gogeta

Gogeta rolled his eyes as he left to warn Bulma about the senzu beans. Bulma was still working but she nodded. Gogeta smiled and decided to help Bulma while Chi-Chi and Videl were making food for all the warriors. Gine just got here but she immediately went to the kitchen to help them since there was a lot to do.

Krillin gulped as he looked up to see how was doing the barrier. So far the barrier was still holding back the virus but it wouldn't last much longer. Soon enough, Vados got in Caspule Corporation with the survivors. Belmod looked around him and raised an eyebrow. For Kefla, she seemed rather excited but Kale and Hit held her and Caulifla back.

H - Girls, now's not the time to act like little babies. It's a serious situation. So if I can give an advise, don't rush into the fight. We don't know how the virus is spread or what might happen if we get touched. So wait.

Kefla & C - Fine, we'll stay here

Kale gave a shy smile as she hugged her sister. Goku went to S Broly and Z Broly. Z Broly looked at Goku and frowed. He soon started to growl as she grabbed Goku, wanting to kill him right now. S Broly blinked and immediately calmed down Z Broly, putting Goku behind him as she crossed his arms. Cheelai looked at both Brolys and blinked. Gogeta flew toward them all and landed next to Cheelai.

Goji - Hello there Broly, it's nice to see you again, I'm glad you'll be able to help us. As for you, other Broly, please do not try to kill Kakarot. I know you hate him/us, but now's not the time. I'm sure you listened to my speech, so if we want to win, we'll have to team up, even if it means teaming with your worst enemy.

Z Broly - Tsk .. fine. But once it's over, I'm killing you all !!

G - Sure ! We'll have a fair fight !

Gogeta giggled as he greets Cheelai. Cheelai greets Gogeta in return, giving him a smile. Gogeta smiled and took them all to Capsule Corporation to help. Meanwhile, Vegito was training with some Vilains to make sure they will have the power necessary to fight. He was actually really surprised that all of them weren't trying to kill him or any other Z fighters that were training with them. Gogeta does always finds a way to make him fall in love more, that's crazy. As for the Androids, they were all in Bulma's laboratory with Dr. Gero, trying to find a way to make sure the virus won't infect them. Bulma soon joined them while the Vegeta, Nappa, Bardock and Frieza were all making the armors they needed to resist. They all had something to do in order to make sure everything goes as planned, even if they won't all make it.

Time Skip : 5 Days later.

Goku pov :

Vegeta woke me up early today .. It was like, 4 in the morning. I'm still sleepy .. But sadly, I can't go back to sleep, since I know it's my turn to watch over everyone while they rest. I checked on my teammates but strangely, no one was there. That's weird. I left my room to go outside and yawned.

G - 'Geta .. what's up ? Where's everyone ?

V - Kakarot .. go get dressed. It's time. The barrier .. They are trying to break it. It won't be long until they break it. SO BE QUICK !

I froze. Already ??? B-But Bulma didn't find a cure to the virus ! And I mean, we're not ready either ! And I'm not ready ! Okay I give in, I'm not ready to fight. I love fighting and all but this actually, weeeell .. on second thought, I don't know how to feel about this. We've fought so many enemies before, that's not the point, it's just that we don't know if we'll keep our mind or if we're going to die when it touches us. That's terrifying ! You can't deny it. And we're still lucky. Hopefully all of the humans hide in a bunker that Zamasu has made for them. He was kind enough to give them something nice and not as disgusting as he describe the humans. I'm glad that at least we got him, Black and Fused Zamasu ! Because damn ! Both Black and Fused Zamasu are strong ! Not to mention that Fused Zamasu is immortal ! But I think he lost his immortality by Zen'O when he got rid of him. Meh, it's not my problem.

V - What are you waiting for dumbass ?? Go change !

I jumped and quickly looked at Vegeta who was yelling at me. Geez .. why does everyone yell at me ? First Chi-Chi then Vegeta. I guess I should go change in order to not anger him further. I left without saying a word and went to the bathroom. I closed the door and took off my pants. I then went inside the shower and took a quick yet cold shower to wake me up. I then got out and went back to my room with a towel. I dried myself and put on my GI. It does always feel good whenever I put it on ! Probably because I'm always training with Vegeta or we would have fun with our clothes ! Chi-Chi would always told me it's gross but with Vegeta I can let my saiyans instincts out so I guess it's better. But anyway ! Time to get back to 'Geta ! He's probably waiting for me. I smile and exited my room. I'm ready now .. now's the time to fight our strangest yet powerful new threat.

I went back to Vegeta .. I hope we're all ready. I'm nervous. I'm strong, Beerus is strong too, Vegeta too, Vegito and everyone .. even my Dad ! I mean, I don't know him this much but he can transform. But what's really impressive is that, he can go Super Saiyan 3 ! I would have never thought he could go that high in power ! It's so cool ..!

V - Kaka .. Goku- Oh you're ready. Well, we need to go now. Bulma needs us at Capsule Corps.

G - Alright 'Geta ! Take my hand ! We'll be there faster

V - I hate you, you know that ?

G - I know. But I know that you like me more than you hate me, 'Geta

I giggled as Vegeta blushed. He's so cute when he's blushing ! I always feel so special when he blushed because of me. Probably because it is because of me ! I make him feel special, that's what Chi-Chi always has told me. I'm happy if he's happy. So that means he also makes me feel special to him ! Who knew that the Prince would care so much for a lower class like me ? That's crazy, life's crazy but amazing ! We can never guess the future ! And that's what incredible ! Anyway .. hehe. I took vegeta's hand in mine, who looked rather angry I took a while to take his hand. I'm sorry okay my little Prince ? I can have my moment in my thoughts ! So mean .. I teleport us both in Bulma's house and I immediately frowned. Where was everyone again ? And what's that smell ?

V - Woman ! Where are you ??

B - Kitchen ! And I have a name !

No one's pov

Vegeta and Goku both rushed to the kitchen. Bulma looked at both saiyans and smiled, glad that they managed to came here on time.

G - Bulma ! Where's .. Everyone ?

B - They all went to different location on Earth since the barrier will break soon. Chi-Chi and Videl both went to the bunker, so I'm going to join them. But first, take your food. I made as much as I could for you both since you eat a lot.

V - Thanks Woman. We appreciate it.

G - Thank you Bulma ! You're really the best !

Bulma giggled as she gave both Goku and Vegeta 2 full bags of food. She could let Vegeta's comment pass this time since she doesn't know if they'll ever see other after the big war awaiting them. She took out her phone and went to take a picture with them both at the same time, wanting at least one last memory of her friends. Bulma looked at the pictures and let a few tears roll down her cheeks. Vegeta jumped and slowly put his hand on Bulma's shoulder while Goku went to Bulma and hugged her.

G - Everything's going to be alright, Bulma. You believe in us, right ..?

B - O-Of course I do .. b-but .. I-I don't want you t-to die .. p-please be ca-careful ..

V - We promise Bulma.

Bulma smiled softly and hugged both Vegeta and Goku. Goku smiled and happily hugged back Bulma whereas Vegeta was feeling a bit uncomfortable from the hug but eventually hugged back, not saying a word. Bulma soon let go of the hug and left to go to the bunker while Goku and Vegeta split up to go to a group.

~~~

Whis and Vados soon gave up on holding back the barrier and eventually they had to leave quickly since the barrier broke right after they let go. Whis immediately went to Beerus while Vados went to Belmod. Beerus looked up and frowned when he saw that the one's infected by the virus are not flying but falling down on ground.

Belmod - They aren't flying ! That's a wonderful new.

Beerus - I don't trust this. This is weird. Since they are still flying outside of the barrier.

Belmod - You worry too much my dear Beerus

Beerus rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. Maybe Belmod was right, he was worrying too much. However his thoughts got stopped when he heard a scream that sounds awfully like one of the Kid. Beerus growled and immediately went to check what was happening, Whis following him close behind. When they reached the place where Beerus has heard the scream, he was greeted by a giant wave of the virus, made by non other than the one infected by it. It's almost as if, the more they are reunited together, the more it will create a substance that links them all.

Beerus - W-What the ..

Gotenks - Lord Beerus ! Back away ! Quick !

Beerus blinked and immediately backed away as Gotenks attacked the virus. Goten and Trunks followed Beerus' move but when Gotenks thought he managed to beat the virus, it exploded and spread all around him, even touching him. Gotenks gasped as he tried to get the substance off of him, panicking.

Gotenks - It's disgusting ! Ew ! Gross !

Trunks - Are you okay 'Tenks ??

Gotenks - No ! It's gross and slimy !

Both Trunks and Goten tried to get to Gotenks but Beerus stopped them as he pointed at Gotenks' arm, which was slowly turning purple. Gotenks raised an eyebrow as he checked at his arm. He gasped and started to growled, not wanting to give in just yet.

Goten - A-Are you .. going to ..

Beerus - He won't die, at least not for now. We still don't know what'll happen but for now, you'll still help us, Gotenks. And you'll leave if you ever feel the urge to kill us all. Alright ?

Gotenks - Y-Y-ah.

Beerus - Good. Now be careful. They can crawl ..

Both Goten and Trunks watched in horror as the warriors from the virus start crawling to them. Beerus gave them a piece each of his armor and start attacking them while the kids finds a way to escape and find a group to stay. Trunks grabbed Goten and Gotenks and immediately left, not looking back at Beerus as they try to look for their family or friends for help. Beerus growled as he held back the few warriors, trying his best to not touch anyone as he fight them. Whis used a shield around them, smiling.

Beerus - Thank you Whis, but do not use your power this much. You're already tired.

W - It's fine, My Lord

Beerus nodded as he fought with the help of Whis. Back with the kids, they were getting chased by a bunch of warriors all running after them. Gotenks was starting to feel weaker the more they were running and soon decided that he would be best for the safety of Trunks and Goten that h just sacrifice himself to let them run away. He managed to let go of their hands and fell behind. Goten gasped and quickly went back to Gotenks, not wanting to give him up in this apocalypse.

Gotenks - Don't come any closer ! Or I'll just push you away again. Leave ! My Dad's energy is nearby and you'll need protection ! They already touched me, so my time has come. Please, tell my parents I love them ..

Trunks - Don't say that ! You're making it looks like you're about to die.

Gotenks - Maybe I am dying .. I'm becoming weak. It's a weird sensation but I feel like .. my body is getting mixed with the ground .. maybe that's why we're all crawling at first ..

Goten - M-Mixed ..? As if .. you're being one with .. the ground ..?

Gotenks - Yeah, it's kind of weird ..

Goten gulped, finding it strange. Trunks sighed as he grabbed Goten's hand, turning back. Goten looked at Trunks as they both decided to run away. Gotenks watched as they both left, smiling softly as he slowly stood up, looking at his news 'friends', if you could call it like that.

Meanwhile, with Goku, he was with his brother and father as he was trying to think of a plan. Bardock looked at him, curious, as he touched his shoulder, wanting to know what was on his mind for once. As for Raditz, he was just looking around, feeling that he shouldn't even be here considering his low power level.

Bardock - What are you thinking about, my son ?

G - 'm thinking .. and trying to think straight with this armor ! I hate it ..

Bardock - You're clearly not used of wearing this king of armor. I get that it's not confortable enough for someone like you, who is used to wear earthlings clothes.

G - Hey ! They're comfy ! Confortable and it's very easy to move with them !

Bardock - They're weird. But I guess I can't blame you. You've been raised here and I was not with you, I didn't watch you grow up and all.

G - Meh it's fine. I met a lot of cool people ! And my friends are amazing. I'm so powerful now that I can fight with the god of destruction and even beyond !

Bardock - That's .. impressive, son.

G - I know right ? Vegeta's so jealous of me sometimes, it's funny

Both Bardock and Goku laughed at that. Of course it was funny, the royal family would never accept it if someone from a lower class manages to overpower them easily yet would never go all out with them to not hurt them too much. Raditz looked at his family and rolled his eyes. He still didn't liked Goku- well Kakarot, and he still needed to teach him a lesson for not being more polite with his older brother. He sighed and looked up at the barrier, giving a high-pitch scream when a few warriors were coming their way. Goku jumped and immediately powered up. Bardock looked at the warriors and crossed his arms.

G - They're so many warriors ..

R - W-Will you both be able to take care of them all ? I do not think I can fight them-

G - Aw don't say that ! You'll beat them. You're a saiyan too, right ? Then you're strong ! Just like us !

Bardock - We're a proud and strong race, Raditz, never forget this, my boy. We can do this if we all attack together.

R - Riiiight .. we're dead. Even with those armors, imagine the armor gets infected too ??

G - Bulma made sure it doesn't get through the armor. So we're safe.

Bardock - Boys, you better stop talking and help me !

Both Raditz and Goku looked at Bardock, who was busy shooting Ki blasts at the infected warriors, some of them passing through them. Goku immediately pulled Bardock backward and shot a huge beam at them, managing to push them away. Raditz growled and kicked some warriors away, sending them flying further away. He would eventually go to them and step on their head, but would go back immediately to Goku in order to not get bitten by accident. Bardock looked at the warriors Goku just send away and froze when he saw that they were rushing toward them with their weird transformation. Goku powered up to Super Saiyan as he shot a beam. Bardock followed his son's move and shot another beam while Raditz was making sure no warriors would take them from behind.

R - This is way harder than I thought ! They're really strong !

Bardock - Don't let it get in your head. They are being controlled. They might have been strong in their past life but now they're just weak.

G - Don't say this Bardock- I mean Dad- They're not that weak ! They are managing to give us a great fight !

Bardock - Yeah right. I wouldn't call it a fight. If they touch us, it's the end.

R- Dad's right Kakarot. You're only here for the fights yet the main goal here is to survive, not fight. So wake your ass up ! Open your eyes to reality !

Bardock groaned when one of the warrior managed to bite his arm. Goku blinked and quickly pushed the warrior away, quickly checking Bardock's arm, worry setting in. Raditz froze and screamed Goku's saiyan name as he protected him and his father against a whole gang of infected warriors that wanted to jump on them. Goku gasped and watched as Raditz was getting totally beaten up by the warriors and sometimes bitten. He gulped and apologize as he carried his father and left quickly, not looking back at Raditz who were screaming in pain. Bardock groaned silently in pain and sighed.

Bardock - Has no one ever told you to be careful ?

G - .. I'm sorry

Bardock - Enough with this. Your brother might be dead now. I guess I can't blame you. You were raised on Earth.

Goku didn't say anything as he went to Capsule Corporation. He land down and gently put Bardock down. Bardock held his arm and sighed, trying to find something to cut his arm or at least something that would prevent the virus to spread in his body. Goku frowned a bit and looked around. He noticed that the building was covered with the weird substance of the virus, yet it wasn't moving toward them, which was weird.

G - I don't like being here. This isn't normal.

Bardock - You're talking about the virus here ? Maybe your blue hair friend know something about it.

G - Yeah but .. what about you ? And my kids ? I need to go and help them before something bad happen to my boy, Goten. I'm not that worried about Gohan even though he's my son. He is with Piccolo.

Bardock - The green dude ?

G - Yeah ! He's my best buddy !

Bardock - Oookay .. Sure .. Anyway, could you go see your friend ? We really need to know if it's that deadly or if there is a cure to it

G - Oh yeah ! Sorry

With that being said, Goku left Bardock alone and went to see Bulma. In a way, Goku was worried for his father, for his kids and all, but on the other hand, he didn't really care at the moment. He needed to get that cure, and quick. And if Bulma happens to not have it at the moment ? He'll just wait.

Bulma pov :

Okay .. that's the final ingredient and .. fuck. It exploded .. again .. Why do I keep trying honestly ? Oh right, for Goku, my ex husband, my kids and friends. But it's so hard ! What am I supposed to do now ? I've tried everything but nothing worked ! I'm starting to lose hope and it kills me. I'm not the one to give up easily but if I can't even make a cure to at least save someone, how will I be able to save lots of people ??

I sighed and decided to sat down, if only there was someone who could help me other than my loneliness. I mean, I'm not lonely, the girls are with me, doing whatever they can do to entertain theirselves. I can't blame them, I myself think that if we can get ourself entertain, we won't focus too much on what's happening outside. Plus, we're always thinking of the worse so it keeps our mind distracted. But I must admit, I kind of feel bad for all us. We're trapped here, safe in a way, while our husbands, ex-husbands, sons, daughters and friends are fighting against an unknown virus that could be fatal. But the most terrifying is that .. well, they're all counting on me to create a cure. If I don't make it soon, we'll all die. What if the virus evolve to get inside the bunker ? Heck, what if they open the god damn door to get inside ?? Whis has warned me that the warriors are all acting like zombies that crave for humans flesh but .. they are not that dumb. They still have their brain, and can use it anytime to strike. They may all have been turned into some kind of zombies, but they haven't lose their abilities and strength, they in fact, improved. I don't think we'll get back up if we win.

G - Bulma !!

I jumped as I quickly got up, getting out of my thoughts. Goku ? What is he doing here ? Wasn't he with his father ? Did something happen ? Did he came here for the cure ?- OH NO ! The cure !

B - G-Goku ! H-Hey ! I'm so sorry but .. I still didn't finished the cure ! I swear I'm trying to finish it as fast as I can !

G - Aw man .. My father just got bite by one infected warrior. And Raditz got sucked by the virus. So I need it as fast as possible ! Please, hurry up !

I sighed. This man really doesn't care about my mental health, does he ? Of course not he doesn't. Nor did he care for Chi-Chi and his sons .. Oh how I wished sometimes he could just realized that us, humans, can't keep up with his energy all the time, we aren't working machines nor heartless. But .. I guess that's what makes him unique, right ? He does always protect us and the planet. However he always ends up breaking our heart, died or leave. Chi-Chi told me how sad she felt every single time whenever he left or die. Her poor kids, mostly Goten than Gohan, never really grew up with a father figure. But would always count on Vegeta since Goten would always go to my house to see Trunks, while Gohan have Piccolo, his best friend and almost like a calm and sweet father figure.

. . . I spaced out again, didn't I ?

Of course I did again. Goku's waving his hand right in front of my face to see if I'm awake and okay. I can't even tell what he is saying, am I deaf now too ? Oh wait, I just came back to reality, that's why.

B - S-Sorry Goku, I'm just .. really tired.

G - Tired ? But we just-

B - I know war has just started. But it's been hours already. And I kept failing the cure. You're stressing me out, Goku. Give me time. I'm just a normal human.

I crossed my arms and looked at Goku who looked a bit pissed and hurt. Oh well, he had it coming. I'm not killing myself for the cure so I'm taking some time to myself for now ..

I slowly looked at Goku who sighed and rubbed the back of his neck, whispering a few words but I couldn't hear them. What did he say ? I need to know.

B - What did you say ? Would you mind speaking up ?

G - I .. I said sorry. It's just I'm worried. I know you're doing your best but .. we need this cure and quick. We're all fighting to death out there. I know we've already done it before but this time, our body won't probably go to heaven or hell. We'll be stuck here !

I sighed. He does have a point but he's still trying to get me to work. I really need a break. Can't he just understand that ?

B - I promise I'll work on it when I feel a bit better. If I don't take a break, this task will cost me my life. Our mental health is already so low right now, we can't see you and we don't know how you're all going. So please, don't tell me to work on the cure now. I need a serious break for now. I'm sorry ..

With that being said, I existed my lab. I needed some fresh air, even though we can't really go outside, I just need to speak to someone else other than myself and my thoughts. I went to Videl and 18 who were both talking to each other. I sat by their side and talked with them, happy to finally be able to release some of my stress.

> Time skip : 2 Months later <

No one pov :

Bulma has finally made a huge amount of bottle of the cure and immediately gave it to Vegito. She had made the cure one month ago and tested it on Bardock, who were in a cage to hold him back from hurting her or the girls here. Of course, Gogeta was the one who brought him here and got sadly bite by him. Vegito felt angry when he discovered it after Gogeta ran away to keep fighting on his own until the virus finally and completely took over his senses and mind. He felt a strong wave of hate went in his body but let it out on all the warriors he fought. In a way, it relieved him, on the order way, it hurts him to know he was hurting some of his friends. He was glad that he wasn't infected but knowing that his husband and son got both absorbed by the virus was a sight that would traumatized him for life .. or at least until he save them both. It would still haunt him in his nightmares but .. he will have both of them. He'll be in Gogeta's arms while having Gotenks in his arms. He could hug Gogeta's chest again, feel his strong hands around him, hugging him tightly to make him feel at home again, to protect him and love him forever .. Oh how Vegito wished he could just hug them both .. he missed them so much ..

But . . . Now's not the time to feel like this. Now's the time to save the planet ! To save everyone ! Luckily for him, Piccolo, Gohan, Trunks, Cell, Turles and Yamcha. Who would have thought that Yamcha would survive ? Well- No one, actually. But it's still good to see that he survived even if he does have some scratches. For Piccolo and Gohan, both of them went to find some survivors after losing Mr. Satan, Goten, Goku and even Frieza, who were by their side. Vegeta however still wasn't find. Maybe he's hidden somewhere ? That's what everybody think, and hope. As for Trunks, Cell and Turles, they were all teaming up even if they don't go well together, but still protect each other if needed. Beerus was with them but ended up being bitten by one when they all ran away to switch position. And for Vegito .. well, he watched as Whis got bite by non other than Champa, Black being swallowed whole by infected Buu after being turned into a chocolate while he was trying to get the goop off of his beautiful white boot and finally Gogeta being bitten all over his body, trying to protect vegito from being touched. Anytime a new warrior was trying to touch Vegito, Gogeta would straight up bring him to him to make him bite him. Vegito couldn't believe it .. Gogeta risked his life for him .. He got to see everything and he couldn't even look away .. hopefully for him, Piccolo grabbed him on their way to Capsule Corp, or else he would have died too.

Now was the time to finish it all. This terror has to end now. They have to bring back everyone to their senses and now. Now that Bardock is there with them, they might be able to go faster.

B - Alright boys, so all you have to do is throw the liquid at them. But be careful, they might try to take it off or bite you. And if they are healed, you must protect them, or else they'll get bitten or swallowed again. Understand ?

All of them - Yes ma'am !

B - Good. Good luck everyone ! And be careful !

All nodded and left the bunker. Except for Gohan. He quickly went to Videl and hugged her tightly. Videl felt relieved as she hugged back, crying on Gohan's shoulder. Gohan allowed a few tears as he kissed Videl passionately, wrapping his arms around her waist. Videl blushed softly as she kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck. Both of them were so focused on each other that they didn't saw Piccolo in the corner, hiding Pan's eyes with his hand, sighing.

P - Ahem, sorry to interrupt but, we have to save the universe, Gohan. You'll fuck your wife when we're done. Alright ?

Both of them blushed madly and quickly pull away, apologizing and embarrassed. Piccolo just rolled his eyes as he let go of Pan, patting her head gently. Gohan kissed Videl's cheek as he quickly went to Pan and carried her in his arms.

Gohan - Daddy's going to save the planet sweetheart, but I'll come back quickly for you and mommy, alright ?

Pan - Be careful daddy .. I don't want you to end up hurt ..

Gohan - *smile* I'll be fine princess .. just wait for me, I'll come and save you.

Pan giggled as Gohan kissed her forehead. He then put her down as he waved at his wife and daughter then left with Piccolo, both ready to save the world.

~~~

Vegito left the gang to go on his own, wanting to be alone for this kind of mission. He've done a lot of mission before, so he knew how these kind worked, plus, he could clear his mind like this. If he sees his family, he'll be able to reunite with them on the way and give them both the cure. But if they are unconscious after it.. which is mostly going to be case, well, it'll be hard to keep up with them. Guess he have to choose the others instead of his family .. awesome. In a way, Vegito was happy, since that would mean his friends were going to help him after waking up from their short zombie phase, however .. he couldn't shake away the feeling that he should save his family first. They are his world and they've always been by his side to protect and love him. 

Vegito gave a growl as he stopped nearby Gogeta. He looked at his face and sucked in a breath. Gogeta's eyes were red and the goop around him was a mixture between purple, green and blue. At first, he really thought that it looks like what Vegeta had to go through. But .. Vegeta and the goop both had a separate body in a way, and Vegeta was disappearing if he didn't have anything in his mouth to stop it. But this .. this corruption or whatever that virus was, is much more terrifying. Gohan told him that it can literally shapeshift or use illusions to trick their poor mortal mind, making them think that their loved one are here, with them, and normal. However, we all know that's a lie. 

Beji - I'm .. I'm so sorry babe .. but I can't save you right now. I need help to get you back .. since I already know you're not an easy prey from what I've learned throughout the years spent with you .. 

Vegito let out a little giggled after his sentence. Such memories .. but he'll make sure to make new ones. Happy and wonderful memories of them all .. just the two of them .. But anyway, now's not the time for this. He have to save his friends. And now. 

Beji - Okay so .. I'm going to go now. So just stay right here, understand ? 

Since Gogeta just growled for an answer, Vegito took it as a yes and quickly waved at Gogeta as he then quickly dodged a few warriors to flew away. he went back to his friends and survivors as they all started their duty as heroes. 

~~~

All 8 of them separate by groups of 2. Piccolo went with Gohan, Turles with Bardock, Yamcha with Cell and finally Trunks with Vegito. They all divide with their partner to different locations, and it worked really well. For example, with Yamcha and Cell, since one of them can literally absorb others, he used this technique to indeed, absorb his opponents to give them the cure then let them go. As for Yamcha, he was the one distracting their opponents when Cell was busy with the one he was currently giving the cure. Hopefully for him, their location wasn't overcrowded, so it was much more easier. Unlike with Turles and Bardock. They weren't lucky to say the least. Their location was overcrowded, and they struggled to even catch one someone to heal them. Since everytime they were trying to grab one, they were risking getting bitten or pull in. Hopefully for them, they managed to regroup everyone and spread the cure on them all, saving both Goku and Goten at the same time, even Jiren and Kale were in this group. They were so many people Goku knew but of course, both Turles and Bardock didn't know this. Meanwhile, with Vegito and Trunks, they were spreading the cure to the crowd in front of them, but they were both looking for their beloved. Trunks was trying to find Goten and their friend, Gotenks, whereas Vegito was desperately trying not to leave to find Gogeta. He had to stay for Trunks and to save everyone. But damn it, it was hard to not think about your other half. 

T - Hey .. it'll be okay. We'll take care of him after everyone has been taken care of, okay ? 

Beji - Yeah .. I hope he hasn't move from his last spot. 

T - Uh .. I don't want to worry you, but you know he might have moved ? He won't listen to you and what you're asking him to do. 

Beji - WHAT ?! I can't believe it ! Tsk .. 

Trunks sighed as he forced Hit to drink the cure. Good thing that all the girls were in the bunker, otherwise it would have been a real show to force them to drink it .. you'd hear about it for months. Both Trunks and Vegito eventually managed to heal the whole crowd they had, sighing in relief that their part was finally over. However, they couldn't help but wonder how the others were doing. Have they succeed ? Or .. Did they failed ? Trunks didn't honestly wanted to think about this ending. 

Beji - Trunks. Take care of them. You still have some bottles of cure left is anything bad happen. I'm going to look for Gogeta. 

T - *sigh* Fine, but please, be careful. And try to look for my father. I'm worried. 

Beji - Sure thing, I'll look around for him. I'll warn you if I find him. For now, keep a close eye on Goku Black and Zamasu. I don't want them to kill you when you're not watching. 

T - Ah, don't worry about them. They're sleeping. Mom did put a strong medicine to make sure they'll all stay asleep in order for their body to recover. 

Beji - I see .. very good then. Well .. I'm going now. Be careful

Trunks nodded and Vegito flew away to find Gogeta. With Gohan and Piccolo, both of them were sitting on a rock, looking at the sky as they relaxed. Below them, you could notice all the bodies of their friends, enemies and just random people. All of them were alive and cleaned for the cure, but they were all asleep, and both Piccolo and Gohan were too lazy to put them all in a more confortable position. But could we blame them ? Of course not. There are a lot of people, and it's just easier to watch over them while taking their sweet time to relax. It was kind of rewarding for their work, since the sky was back at his original color and the sun was shining through the trees they were sitting against. Yeah, that's right, they fought in a forest that was slowly recreating itself. And just seeing the color green come back to the grass and trees was really rewarding. 

Gohan - I love this sight, Piccolo. 

P - Really ? How come ? 

Gohan - Well .. I sometimes go to the forest nearby our house with Pan for a little walk, and we'd stop to enjoy what nature has to give. I remember last time, when we all went out with Mr. Satan, Pan, Videl and I. Pan found a squirrel and she wanted to keep it since it kept on following her everywhere. It was really cute until we discovered that the squirrel only wanted food. 

P - She must have felt sad. 

Gohan - *giggle* Not really. She pouted and blamed her grandfather for being too scary, making the squirrel wanting to leave so early. Poor him .. he didn't even took Buu nor their dog for the trip and now he won't come back. 

Piccolo gave a chuckle, okay that was funny in a way. But still, poor Mr. Satan, he didn't ask for it nor that it was his fault that the squirrel was hungry. 

Both Gohan and Piccolo kept on talking for as long as they could, waiting for the others to finally wake up from their small coma and make sure that there was no more signs of the virus in their system or on their body. Back to Vegito, he has managed to find Vegeta after a few minutes of looking around small destroyed buildings. Hopefully for him, Vegeta wasn't infected by the virus, however, he was very badly injured. His face, left arm and legs were bleeding and his whole body was covered in bruises. Vegito sighed as he break a senzu in half and got closer to Vegeta. Once he got close enough to him, he shook his body to wake him up but Vegeta wasn't moving nor responding, but was still breathing. Vegito sighed as he went on his knees then put put one half of the senzu in his mouth then kissed Vegeta. He forced him to take him, which worked immediately as Vegeta's eyes shot open as he pushed Vegito away from him, wiping his mouth as he growled. 

Beji - Happy to see that you're doing great. Now get up and go to your son. He's worried for you since you suddenly disappear. 

V - That was fucking disgusting. Don't do it ever again, even if I'm almost dying. Your lips taste awful. 

Beji - *pout* That hurt y'know ? 

V - Do I look like I care ? Absolutely not. So fuck off

Vegito rolled his eyes playfully as he quickly hugged Vegeta then left to find Gogeta. Vegeta sighed as he went to find his son, just like Vegito told him to do. Trunks stopped checking everyone's health when he saw his father and immediately hugged him, feeling relieved. Vegeta patted Trunks' back, whispering a soft 'I'm here now son' followed by an 'I love you'. Trunks couldn't believe his ears but he remained silent as he enjoyed their father-son bond time. Back with Vegito, he has finally managed to find the ones he was looking for, his husband Gogeta, and their son, Gotenks. Both of them were standing next to each other and looking at Vegito as he landed on the ground, far away from them. Their stare could be describe as a deadly one or an emotionless glare, Vegito didn't really know which one was the worst, but honestly didn't want to think about it. So instead, he walked toward them and opened his arms, giving them a sign that he was here at peace and that he meant no harm, but neither of Gogeta or Gotenks moved a muscle nor did they break the eye-contact they had with Vegito. And it was terrifying to him, since they watched every movements he made without blinking, he was even sure that they could break their neck is he wanted to turn around them to play a bit, but .. it wasn't a funny situation, and he already know that. So instead, he approach them again, fearing a bit for his life. 

Beji - S-See my love ..? I-I came back .. Just like I promised .. and it's an amazing reunion .. isn't it ..? We're both here .. You're the bad guy while I'm .. the good guy .. and you and our son are .. being possessed .. I .. I-I came .. back to save you both .. we'll be a-able to hold each other again .. s-so please give up a-and don't put up a fight with me .. I-I don't want to hurt you m-more than you are broken a-already .. I-I just .. want to .. set you 2 free .. 

Vegito looked at their expression as he spoke those words, wanting to see if at least words could affect them for a bit, anything .. He noticed that his son twitched slightly but didn't say anything, didn't move nor blink. But it was enough. His son heard him, Gotenks was still here .. But .. as for Gogeta .. he just started .. laughing. 

Goji - Y-You think we care ?! You abandoned us ! You're a liar ! You left us to rot in this goopy virus while you were saving everyone else !! Why do we have to be the last one rescued ?! Don't you love us anymore ?! 

Vegito froze. He gripped the cure in his hand and growled. He couldn't believe it .. this virus could even make them talk as it wished and use it against them ! He needed to do something before it's too late .. he didn't want them to have a fake reality, a fake world and a fake life .. not while they're manipulated .. and certainly not after knowing that if the virus does have a strong grip on someone, it could kill the victim. 

Vegito ran toward Gogeta and Gotenks, forcing them to drink 2 bottles each of the cure to make sure that this virus will be completely gone from their body. Gogeta froze as he tried to spill out the cure and to break free from Vegito's grip, since Vegito had to hold them in order for the cure to not get spilled. Gotenks chokes on the cure but still drank it against his will. After quite some times, which was in reality a few minutes, both Gogeta and Gotenks fell unconscious in Vegito's arms, their body back to normal. A little smile made it's wat on Vegito's face as he kissed Gogeta's cheek and Gotenks' forehead, feeling relieved that it was finally over .. and they could wish for all the universes to get restored with the Giants Dragons Balls. Vegito looked down at Gogeta's and Gotenks' sleeping faces as he smiled softly.

Beji - It's time to go back home .. You're safe now that I'm here .. 

~~~

Time skip : 4 months later

Vegito pov :

It has been 4 months now that everything went back to normal, and and everyone went back to their original universe and life. And it also has been a while since we all stopped fighting and training. I mean, we all train from time to time with each other but .. there won't be anymore enemies for now, that's what I'm telling myself. For now, we are at peace, and we need to enjoy the time to rest and recover from everything we've all been through. Talking about this well-deserved break, I've finally got to spend some real time with Gogeta and Gotenks ! We went on vacations, restaurants and amusement parks ! I knew I could make better memories for the 3 of us ! And I'm really happy that some of our friends came with us to have fun. Like Piccolo, Videl, Gohan and Pan, when he had fun at the pool. Gotenks, Videl, Piccolo and Pan were all playing together while me, Gogeta and Gohan were talking about life and what we would do in the future. Just kidding, I wasn't talking, I was busy looking at my husband's chest. But no one can blame me ! His chest is so big and perfect, I can put my head on it and it'll act like a perfect pillow. Yes, I'm taking my husband's chest for a confortable pillow, you can't judge me !

Anyway, enough with what happened for those 4 months, let's go back to our current life. Today was my birthday ! And I'm waiting patiently for my gifts ! Since everyone except Gogeta gave me all their gifts. They were all wonderful as always, even the smallests and meaningful things were enough.

I looked up from Chi-Chi's gift to her face as I thanked her, giving her a sweet smile. She has gave me a new and beautiful GI, sign by non other than my friend Zeno and Beerus himself ! I couldn't help but grin at that, Berus signing my newest GI ? That's a first ! I then looked at Gogeta who slowly approached me, and gave me a big box.

Goji - Here darling, I hope you'll like it. Happy birthday !

Gogeta then proceeded to kiss my forehead and I pouted. I hear him giggled then back away a bit to let me open the box, which I did. I opened the box after removing whatever was covering it. I looked what was inside and gasped, it was my long lost Diary ! Did he check it ?! And how did he find it ?! I couldn't find it anywhere ! This is embarrassing ..

Goji - Before you ask, no, I didn't look inside. Just the first page to know if it was yours. I asked Bulma to help me with it since it was a bit torned off, but neither of us looked at what was inside your diary.

I looked at Gogeta then at Bulma who nodded. I sighed, feeling a lot relieved that they both respected my privacy. If they knew what was inside, Gogeta would have called me a psychopath for him ! But it's not my fault he's perfect ..

~~~

The day ended rather quickly but it was better this way. Since right now I was sitting on our bed, waiting I my diary. This life is so crazy ! Sure, things happens but that's because it is meant to happen, right ? Eh, whatever, it's not my duty to worry about this.

I looked at the door when I heard a noise and noticed Gogeta. I smile as he went to sat next to me, pulling me on his laps and kissing me gently.

Goji - I hope you like your gifts. It was really hard to find it.

Beji - I like it ! And I'm grateful that you found it .. but promise you won't ever look at what's inside, at least not until I allow you to

Goji - I promise sweetheart. Not put it away, I want to sleep with you in my arms.

Beji - *Giggle* Alright big guy

I put my diary on the nightstand and hugged Gogeta, who laid down with me and kissed me sweetly. I kissed him back and put the covers on us. Soon enough, he fell asleep and I watched him, smiling softly as I kissed his cheek. I really got lucky to end up with him ..

I love you Gogeta ..

~~~ The End ~~~

Wew! This was such a crazy book ! I've been through so much things to make this .. cringy ass book 😭 thank you all for reading this story, supporting how immature I once was and see this story evolve. And a huge thanks again for 13k ! I never once thought this story would reach above 1k- 😭❤ so thank you all again and I'll see in my next book maybe ??

Bye bye ! And have a wonderful day/afternoon !

• > BoOMarAly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 101 9
What point is there to keep fighting if there's no one who is better? Fallow Vegeta's struggle as he finally accepts that he needs Kakarot in his lif...
157K 5.3K 33
(Completed Story! C:) Written in Female Saiyan Reader x Vegeta ♡ A forewarning: This story does not go exactly along with the tv show or mangas, so...
31.6K 977 46
Sequel To secret affair, because now they are together doesn't mean things won't go terribly wrong for them. Contains smut, a lot of smut even from t...
184K 5.7K 49
(PLEASE REREAD THIS BOOK IF YOU HAVE READ IT PRIOR TO 2017) Vegeta x Reader fanfiction starts when Vegeta comes to Earth with Nappa and I am so sorr...