A Place For The Vampire

By Monksanto

Y/n Redgrave (Or Y/n Tepes), a 19-year-old vampire living on the streets until the overwatch operative Reaper... More

Bio
Moving in
Frist combat
New weapons
Arcade contest
Partner project
A stupid idea
Out of Blood

First day

724 10 1
By Monksanto

Y/n P.O.V~

I groaned as I woke up in my desk bed while stretched out. I sat up and got out of bed, and quickly got dressed. I looked at my reflection in my bedroom window and looked into my red eyes before using my magic to turn them E/c and making my fangs disappear. I sighed before exiting my room to see Genji and Cassidy sitting at a small table in our dorm. Genji looked up at me as he spoke.

Genji:" Yo, Y/n, come get some grub."

I walked over to the small table, pulled out a chair, and sat down as Cassidy passed me a bowl and some cereal. Genji then passed me some milk. I put it in my cereal as Cassidy spoke.

Cassidy:" Alright, you two. Because it's my second year here, I've been asked to help you guys find your classes."

I looked at Cassidy as I spoke.

Y/n:" But aren't you first-year students like us?"

Cassidy:" Yeah, but that's cause I got held back."

Genji:" Oh, that make's since."

The three of us quickly finished our breakfast before we got our stuff together and followed Cassidy out of the dorm. Cassidy put on a cowboy hat, making me chuckle slightly as the three of us exited the dorm.

Cassidy:" Okay, the day's first class is Gym class."

Genji and I followed Cassidy as he led us to a track and field with several other students, as a loud voice spoke out in a Russian accent.

???:" Everyone up! All of you get ready!"

I looked to see some woman with pink hair and in a large tracksuit. I leaned over to Cassidy while I spoke.

Y/n:" Cole, who's that?"

Cassidy:" That's professor Zarya. Now be careful; she's a bit of a stern teacher, to say the least."

Zarya:" Hey! Who's talking while I'm talking?!? Shut the fuck up!"

I gulped as Cassidy shut up while our professor spoke again, now seeming calm.

Zarya:" Alright, everyone, start running laps around the track."

I sighed as the class began to run around on the track; I could easily outrun everyone in the class, but that would mean using my vampire powers, and I couldn't do that. I then saw a green blur wiz pass me as I saw it quickly dart past the other members of the class. I noticed that the green blur was Genji; I smiled as I thought to myself while smiling.

Y/n:( Maybe I can go a little harder than usual.)

I sped up as a trail of dust began to appear behind me. I weaved through my classmates as I caught up to Genji and spoke, looking at him.

Y/n:" Hi, how are you?"

Genji looked slightly surprised as he smiled and spoke.

Genji:" Wow, Y/n, I didn't think you were this fast."

Y/n:" Well, I guess I'm full of surprises."

Geni grinned at me as he sped off, leaving me in the dust. I sighed. I could easily catch up to him, but that would mean needing to use my powers, and I'm not going to do that. I sighed as the class finished the laps, and gym class soon ended afterward. The next class was technology; Cassidy led us to the lab, and I sat at one of the tables. We waited for about a minute before a voice spoke.

???:" Good morning, everyone."

I looked around for a second, not seeing who was speaking before I noticed a short man with blond hair and a beard. I squinted my eyes as I talked to myself.

Y/n:" Why is he so short?"

I then felt something hit the back of my head, making me slightly lean forward in pain. I growled as I picked up what struck me in the back of the head; I saw that it was a hammer, and I screamed out.

Y/n:" Who the hell through this hammer at me!!?!"

I looked behind me to see some girl with brown hair and amber eyes chuckling as I pointed at her and shouted out.

Y/n:" She did it! I don't know her name, but I know she fuckin' did it!!!"

The teacher chuckled as he spoke.

???:" Nonsense, my little Brigitte would never do such a thing."

My right eye twitched as I grew angry as Cassidy leaned over and spoke.

Cassidy:" Listen, partner Brigitte is his daughter, so she's got immunity in this class. Best you do not say anything at all."

I grumbled to myself as I shut up and returned to the lesson. Soon the class finished up, and it was time for science class. Cassidy led Genji and me to the science room as I heard a loud voice speak out.

???:" Good morning, class."

I looked to see a gorilla sitting in a tire as I spoke to myself.

Y/n:" Is that a monkey?"

Cassidy grabbed me by the collar as he whispered into my ear.

Cassidy:" Don't say that to his face he'll get pissed."

Y/n:" Um, yeah, okay."

The class passed by quickly and was pretty enjoyable, and after that was a quick math class, but that is honestly not super important, and it won't matter in the grand scheme; however, after that, it was the most exciting class of the day. The next class was combat class taught by Reaper, oddly enough. Cassidy took me to the combat room. I sat before the rest of the class entered while Reaper spoke.

Reaper:" Finally, now that everyone is here, we can begin."

Reaper looked down at the class as he spoke.

Reaper:" Sadly, we will not be beginning combat until the next two days. Now I'm very excited to begin. I am very excited to see what some of you can do."

Reaper looked directly at me after saying, making me slightly gulp before Reaper continued speaking again.

Reaper:" Now, I'm going, to be frank here. This class is going to be rough, and you are going to get hurt; you are going to get your ass handed to you sometimes. However, I have hope that you will be able to grow and become better fighters. I know you will all be talented fighters who can use your power to protect the world."

Y/n:( Wow, this is not something I would expect Reaper to say. Like at all.)

Reaper:" Now, I want all of you to prepare for battle, as it will start soon."

After a few more minutes of Reaper's introduction, the bell rang, signifying the end of the school day as I began to walk back to the dorm needing a few minutes by myself. Maybe Genji was right; perhaps these four years really will be fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.2K 1K 34
Y/N L/N died by an accident and a powerful mysterious figure gave him a second chance to live and with a powerful ability and an ancient artifact to...
72.4K 1.8K 92
Y/N Rose was the son of Qrow Branwen and Summer Rose, and the oldest child of the Rose family. Due to Qrows' semblance and a messy end to they're rel...
280K 2.3K 30
Cover temporary. Calvin Schnee, Brother of Weiss Schnee, was abused for years. His 'father' beat him, and broke his bones daily. His sister wasn't m...
26.6K 337 16
In this book a protagonist name Y/N L/N once again finding a job, sure he has a part time job at the park but not enough salary. Y/N had a very big f...