The Pack's Slut

By Faithystylezzbooks

Isla was born with a blessing and two curses. She could predict the future and save lives. But she would fore... More

0. PREFACE
1. REJECT ME, PLEASE.
2. I REJECT YOU
3. YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE
4. THE PUNISHMENT
5. ISLA
6. A NAKED WOMAN
7. THE PACK'S SLUT
8. FOREST FRIEND
9. BE CAREFUL, ALPHA.
10. SHOT
11. SHE'S A ROGUE
12. SHE'S NOT A ROGUE
13. STAY STILL, ALPHA.
14. A DISGUSTING FATE
15. I DON'T WANT TO DIE
16. YOU WILL LIVE, ISLA.
17. UNEXPECTED
18. YOU ARE NOT WET, ISLA.
19. LITTLE SLUT
21. GET OUT
22. SECOND CHANCE MATES
23. I KNOW
24. YOUR EYES ARE BEAUTIFUL
25. SHE'S NOT MY MATE
26. HOW DO YOU WANT TO DIE?
27. WE ARE READY
28. AN UNEXPECTED KISS
29. SLEEPING BRIDE
30. CLEARED
31. I WANT YOU TO BE WITH ME
32. REASONS THAT CAN'T BE IGNORED
33. HOWLING ON A FULL MOON
34. DISMAYED

20. STAY HERE WITH ME

653 29 4
By Faithystylezzbooks

Angel placed the tray of food on the wooden dining table in Alpha's vast room.

She walked back to where the Alpha was seated on the recliner and bowed her head to show deference to him. "Your food is ready, Alpha." She informed him.

"Is she still sleeping?" Ryker asked Angel, flipping through the pages of the book in his hand.

She got the clue that he was talking about Isla. Angel slowly lifted her head and said, "She woke up about three hours ago and she said she'd like to visit you. I thought you'd already seen her, Alpha."

"Isla is awake?" A small smile tugged at the corner of his lips. "I haven't seen her."

"She left the room to visit you," Angel muttered under her breath.

"Is she strong?"

"She's very fit, Alpha. She doesn't look like someone who was sick for three days." Angel retorted, smiling.

Ryker bobbed his head. "Did you give her something to eat?" 

"She didn't wait to eat, she left the room immediately after she woke up and had her bath." Angel was surprised the Alpha was caring about Isla. He never did, hand e didn't have a long conversation with his Omegas either, they already knew what he wanted whenever he called for them and their duty was to serve him immediately. But he was talking to her about Isla.

Ryker said nothing. When there was silence between them, she looked up at the Alpha and told him that she was leaving his room, he permitted her with a slight nod and she walked out of the room with slow gaits.

Ryker dropped the book in his hand and stood to his feet, sauntering to the dining table. He lowered himself on the chair and picked up the wooden cutleries. He was about to dig them into the food but suddenly stopped.  He thought about Isla, he wondered why she didn't come to him if she left her room to see him, he thought about her being famished since she'd been sleeping for days.

Having a sigh, he got out of the chair and dashed out of the room in a hurry, heading towards Isla's room to get her to eat some food. When he got to her room, he knocked on the door but didn't get a response, so he decided to unlock the door.

Ryker opened the door to an empty room. He walked in to search for Isla, but he didn't find her. Just her clothes were on the bed. 

"Did she run away?" He asked and walked out of the room. He got to the hallway, thinking about her and where she could be, he asked a few soldiers about her, but none claimed to see her. Ryker was mad, he yelled at them and scolded them for not watching over the quarters.

He was heading back to his room when he remembered seeing her in the garden before, he veered around, walking towards the garden.

-

-

A small white bird perched on Isla's shoulder where she was seated on the grasses in the garden, she caught it before it flew away.

"I caught you!" She shrieked, gently placing it in between her lap. She touched the beak of the bird and ran her fingers through the feathers. "I am tired, really fed up. I don't want to live like this anymore, do you have an idea of what I can do?" She asked the bird, but it didn't reply to her. Isla smiled, letting go of the bird. "You have no response, right?" She watched as the bird flew up into the sky.

She rose to her feet and looked up to the sky, tears cascading down her face like a river of water. "Moon goddess, you created us all. You made some people perfect while you made some, like me, imperfect. I am tired of being called a slut, I don't want to live this way anymore, please hear my cry and change my destiny." She cried out, her loud voice piercing into the sky. "Please, help me, change this disgusting fate of mine into something pleasant, I don't want to be a slut anymore." She went down on her knees, crying uncontrollably.

That was not the first time she was crying out to the moon goddess to change her fate. She had done it several times but there was nothing that changed about her. Milly's words to her triggered the agony she felt within her, she was pained, and she wished there was a way she could end the stigma. She was suffering and it was becoming unbearable for her.

"Isla," she felt a hand on her shoulder, causing her to jerk in fear. She looked up to see Ryker staring at her.

"Alpha," she stood up and bowed her head. "I am sorry, I am here. I was just…"

"Isla," he called again. "You've been crying." He said in a soft voice. "Are you still weak?" 

"Yes," she lied. "I am still trying to get back my strength and I feel so useless that I can't do anything. I can't even lift my arms." She faked a groaning sound.

"Really?" Ryker asked.

"Yes, Alpha." She tried to move her head to make the Alpha believe her. She pretended to be weak by gently jiggling her hand in front of him, "My head is so light, I feel like I will faint soon." 

Ryker chuckled, "Really?" He forcefully grabbed her arm and squeezed it very tightly, Isla yelped out in pain, pulling her arm off his grip. She fought hard and succeeded. "How come you are so strong?" He tried to yank at her arm again but she shifted back, folding her arms between her chest. "Isla, you wouldn't snatch your arms from me if you were weak, why are you lying to me?" He grimaced.

"Alpha, I think I regained my strength when you grabbed my hand." She lied again.

He shook his head, "Why are you here all alone, on your knees and crying like a baby?" He questioned.

"I choose not to tell you, Alpha." She bowed a little. 

"Alright, I won't force that. Why didn't you come to my room to let me know that you are fine?" 

Isla looked up, her gaze meeting him. She sighed and shook her head. She didn't want to tell him about her encounter with Milly.

"I wanted to stay here for a while before visiting you, Alpha." She simply said. "And thank you for saving my life." She pressed her lips together, drooping her head, her eyes ogled the green grasses around the garden.

"Now that you are healed, I guess it's time to resume your work as my personal Omega." Ryker threw his hands to the back, walking around the garden.

"Alpha, I can't stay here for long. I will die if I remain here with you. I have to renew my strength every month and you already know what that means. Everyone already knows me to be the Pack's slut, I don't want to be an object of ridicule here in the Alpha's chambers too." She stated, tiptoeing to catch a bird that rested on her shoulders. She smiled as she petted the bird.

Ryker watched her, studying how careful she was around the bird. She seemed very excited like the Isla he met in the forest that first time. She looked like she had no worries. Even when she was shouldering a thousand problems, she still managed to smile. 

He smiled and caught a bird for her when the one on her shoulder flew away, "Why did you say that?" He asked.

"Working here means I will have to stay here for the rest of my life. I don't want to start sleeping with the Alpha's soldiers too. Just let me go, please. Let me go back to my home, let me go back to sleeping with the commoners." She implored him.

Ryker stared at her, he heard her pleas to the moon goddess, how she was begging her she didn't want to live a slutty life anymore. 

"Isla, I want you to work for me, stay here with me." He said, placing his hand on her collarbone.

"I will die, Alpha. I won't last long here." She let out sniffles, tears welling up in her eyes.

Ryker pulled her closer, running his fingers through her hair down to her face. There was a strong magnetic force between them as he stared into her eyes, the force was electrifying, calling him to her. Isla stopped gazing at him when her heart began to beat loudly, she tried to focus her mind on something else that would deter her from thinking about Ryker holding her waist with his hand.

He tilted her head to the side and gently wiped off the tears that stained her cheeks with his thumb. "Isla," he called but she didn't respond to him. She was scared her voice would betray her if she talked. She hoisted her head to look into his eyes, their gazes locked for a split second, creating all sorts of emotions within her.

Ryker suddenly let go of her, she trembled in fear and stared at him.

"I will keep you here and that's final, Isla. You can't protest against that. I will inform the head of the Omegas to give some clothes to you after which you will resume your duties as my personal Omega." With that clearly stated to Isla, Ryker turned around and walked out of the garden.

Isla's shoulder sagged in defeat, she knew well that she couldn't go against his words now. What Ryker wanted was final, she was going to be his maid, his personal Omega.

Faithy💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477K 10.7K 48
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
6.7M 234K 41
"Who was your first kiss?" Ares asked very seriously and my face started reddening. "I. . . haven't been kissed. Yet." I looked away as I didn't have...
23.1M 553K 32
"Y-your H-highness? I-i'm sorry b-but t-there m-must b-be a-a m-mistake..." A loud growl sounded through the whole ballroom causing me to start shaki...
13.5M 422K 110
Malia Pierce at the age of nineteen was alone, constantly moving in fear she would be hunted down and found by her tormentors. She is the Alpha's dau...