ʟɪʟ ᴅᴜʀᴋ'ꜱ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ'ꜱ

By WrittenByStacia

In which a girl unexpectedly meets her long lost sister, who also happens to be her twin. - slow updates More

0.01🦋
0.02🦋
0.03🦋
0.04🦋
0.05🦋
0.07🦋
0.08🦋
0.09🦋
0.10🦋
0.11🦋
0.12🦋
0.13🦋
0.14🦋
0.15🦋
0.16🦋
0.17🦋
0.18🦋
0.19🦋
0.20🦋
0.21🦋
0.22🦋
0.23🦋
0.24🦋
0.25🦋
0.26🦋
0.27🦋
0.28🦋
0.29🦋
0.30🦋
0.31🦋
0.32🦋
0.33🦋
0.34🦋
0.35🦋
0.36🦋
0.37🦋
0.38🦋
0.39🦋
0.40🦋
0.41🦋
0.42🦋
0.43🦋
0.44🦋
0.45🦋
0.46🦋
0.47🦋
0.48🦋
0.49🦋
0.50🦋
0.51🦋
0.52🦋

0.06🦋

4.5K 193 27
By WrittenByStacia

𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐒𝐞l𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬
📍Atlanta, GA
4:14 PM

"Alright, bye class. Have a good rest of your day." Mr. Harrison signed to the class before waving goodbye as he watched his students leave.

Journey made her way out of the classroom and to her locker where she put all the books she had for each subject, except the one she got from her ASL class.

She walked away from her locker and down the stairs to the main floor.

Passing through the halls she noticed a dark skin male and Nasir standing outside of the principals office with Charleston and what looks to be his dad.

"Next time yo son fuck with my son, ima come up here personally and knock him the fuck out." The darkskin male said, staring the white male in his eyes.

"Chill, Montero.. Yo son already got his get backs." He pointed to Charlestons face. He had a purple eye, one of his blood vessels popped which had his eye red, and his lip had a fat ass bump on it. Smh.

"He got his get backs the last time your son said some homophobic shit, now look. That ass whooping wasn't stopping nothing, clearly." Montero said, mugging Laroi.

Laroi sighed, looking at his son as he shook his head.

"So like I was fucking saying.. let him say something else disrespectful to my son and I swear on everything I love—

"Montero.." Principal Johnson warned as she stood by her office door to make sure no one got physical.

Journey walked closer to them, gaining Nasir's attention.

"Hi.." Journey slightly smiled as she handed him some papers from the class he missed. "We have an assignment together for ELA."

"Thank you." He told her.

"Are you okay?" She questioned as she looked at Montero & Laroi who were mean mugging each other.

"I'm good. I'm suspended for a week though, but i ain't tripping." He shrugged
causing journey to frown.

"Let's go 'fore I be in jail." Montero said as he began walking away, causing Nasir to say a quick goodbye before following him.

"If you gay just say that, cause ain't no way you messing with that boy so much just to get yo ass beat. I'a support you regardless, but this shit ain't the way to go about it." Laroi mumbled to Charleston as they walked away.

Journey slowly made her way out of the school building, remembering her grandmother texted her that she had to walk home today.

Journey sighed and started walking in the direction of their apartment building.

On her way there she had gotten lost, seeing as though she was still new to the neighborhood. She also didn't own a phone so she couldn't gps the way to her home either.

She ended up in a nice neighborhood, big houses almost the size of mansions, nicely cut lawns, white people jogging down the street.

Now she was extremely confused.

Meanwhile, Jasmine was on the phone with Savanna.

"What you mean? You literally just said you passed my street. Why not just stop and pick me up?" Jasmine said, confused on why the girl was acting so slow.

"I didn't know it was your street until I got halfway to the express way." Savanna said, causing Jasmine to scrunch her face up.

"How the fuck you didn't know that was my street? We've known each other for years.. Shit you used to live on this street yo damn self" Jasmine semi yelled at her.

"Don't yell at me, Jasmine. If you didn't try to sneak Tyler in yo house then you would be able to drive your own car instead of relying on other people!" Savanna yelled back before she hung up the phone.

Two months prior Jasmine tried to sneak Tyler into the house, knowing her parents didn't like him and wouldn't allow him to come over.

It was successful until Tyler overstayed his welcome. He was supposed to leave around 1 in the morning but they ended up falling asleep.

Dj had walked in her room easily, seeing as though she had forgotten to lock the door when she had went to the bathroom prior, and he seen Tyler laid up in the bed.

He did what any other bad ass little kid would've done. He snitched. Jasmine got her keys tooken away for 1 month but due to her mouth it was extended to 3, then Tyler got his ass beat by Durk.

He was lucky it was an ass whooping, Durk wanted to shoot him but India had to talk him out of it.

Jasmine stood on her porch, processing what just happened before she went in the house.

She was so pissed at Savanna and kinda shocked. She never asked savanna to pick her up, savanna suggested it. Nova was always the one to pick her up.

Not only that, but about a month before Jasmine got her keys tooken, savanna was in a similar predicament.

Savanna didn't have a car yet and was depending heavily on Jasmine to drive her around and never once did Jasmine complain, seeing it as their time to 'bond'.

Savanna finally got a car at the end of last month and started acting real different. It was confusing Jasmine and she definitely was gonna tell savanna about herself.

"What's wrong?" Italy, Jasmine's 3 year old sister asked.

"Nothing, what's wrong with you?" She slightly bent down to place a kiss on her forehead.

"Nothing." She mumbled before walking away to go bother her mom.

Jasmine picked up her phone again as she grabbed her purse before walking out the door again.

-

Messy Monday🤪☕️

Jasmine:
Can somebody pick
me up cause savanna acting
weird as fuck.

Antonne:
oop-

Nova:
we ain't text in this
gc in a min

Tyler:
what happen bae

Nova:
where y'all at tho
Was supposed to be here like
yesterday bro

Jasmine:
Savanna was supposed to be
picking me up but she drove
past my street and claimed
she ain't know 🙄

Tyler:
Didn't y'all live by each
other or I'm tripping

Jasmine:
That's what I'm saying bro
she trippin fr

Nova:
I called her this morning and
she was acting weird
Talked for a good 20 seconds
before she hung up on me
and we ain't spoke since

Tyler:
She prolly going thru sum🤷🏽‍♀️

Antonne:
She ain't got a nigga so that options dead

Tyler:
She could be going thru sum family shit
A Relationship aint the only option

Antonne:
True.. Ion think so tho
Ha momma was talking to my
momma yesterday about having
a cookout soon
She look happy to me.

Tyler:
She could be pretending

Nova:
Why you on her dick nigga

Antonne:
Right

Tyler:
Y'all bugging
Nobody on her dick

Jasmine:
But you are tho

Nova:
An was

-Tyler left the chat

Nova:
LMFAOLAHJE HE LEFT

Antonne:
Real pussy of him

Jasmine:
Weird..

-Antonne added Tyler to the chat

Nova:
PUSSY

Antonne:
Why u leave nigga

Tyler:
Y'all on sum weird shit

Nova:
USSS????

Jasmine:
Nah baby, you

Antonne:
Never did you have to leave tho
Suspicious as fuck tbh

Kash:
Shut the fuck up

Nova:
Girl- how rude

Jasmine:
Where you been at Kash

Kash:
Tried to get some pussy but
y'all blowing up my phone so
damn much that she wasn't
going for it

Antonne:
Damn
Know that feeling

Nova:
you'a be ight
& Jasmine meet me by
Johnny's brewery

Jasmine:
Okay

Jahmir left the chat

Jasmine:
Lol..

Nova:
I forgot he was even added lmao

Antonne:
I added him
His ass needa communicate somehow

Savanna:
Fuck y'all fake asses🖕🏾

Savanna left the chat

Tyler:
Oh shit

Antonne:
Damn

Nova:
Why y'all acting like we
was tryna hide the fact that we
was talking about her lol

Jasmine:
Fr

Nova:
We knew what we was doing
when we texted the chat

Jasmine:
Oh well

Antonne:
LMAOO

Jasmine looked up from her phone as she walked around the corner towards Johnny's Brewery, only to bump into someone.

"I'm sorry." Journey apologized quickly, having not been paying attention to where she was going, distracted by the fountain outside of someone's home.

"I'm sorr—

Jasmine cut herself off when she made eye contact with the person she almost knocked over.

Journey's eyes widened as she stared at the person who looked exactly like her.

They stood there for a minute, not knowing how to process.

"I.. What the fuck." Jasmine said completely in shock.

She knew she had a twin sister but India & Durk always told her she passed away when they were younger.

"Jasmine!" Nova yelled from inside her car, having pulled up a few seconds ago.

Jasmine turned to look at Nova then looked back at Journey only to realize she was gone now.

——

A/N: I hope you enjoyed & don't forget to vote.🤎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 53.4K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.4M 46.6K 32
Slendy needs more Creepypastas. So he takes Splendy's advice and makes a summer camp to train some chosen kids to become Creepypastas. He sends out l...
441K 16.7K 57
Cringe nba yb daughter book. Read my new book ''Lil Durk's Daughter's''
549K 11.9K 42
He was ruthless, He was powerfull, He was heartless, He was the devil, He was the king, He was engaged!! Sebastian Knight, the 26 year old billionare...