Empires ( Game of Thrones OC...

By SnowingBloom

After Prince Rhaegar defeated the Rebels. He became King of the Seven Kingdoms with his new queen at his side... More

|| Cast of Characters ||
|| Cast of Characters PT. II ||
|| Empires ||
|| Prologue ||
|| Capital Feast Preview ||
|| MΔ“re - Capital Feast ||
|| Crown And Ring Preview ||
|| Lanta - Crown and Ring ||
|| Clashes Preview ||
|| Hāre - Clashes ||
|| Before the Storm Preview ||
|| Izula - Before the Storm ||
|| Graces Preview ||
|| Tōma - Graces ||
|| Whatever it takes Preview ||
|| BΘ³re - Whatever it takes ||
|| The Throne Preview ||
|| The Throne Sneak Peek ||
|| Aenyra's Playlist ||
|| SΔ«kuda - The Throne ||
|| Rhaenyra Eliana Playlist ||
|| Blood of the Dragon Preview ||
|| Blood of the Dragon Sneak Peek ||
|| JΔ“nqa - Blood of the Dragon ||
|| Dragon Queen Preview ||
|| Dragon Queen Sneak Peek ||
|| Vōre - Dragon Queen ||
|| || Pieces on a board Preview ||
|| Dragons and Tiger ||
|| Aenyra ||
|| Aenyra PT. II ||
|| Pieces on a Board Sneak Peek ||
|| Ampa - Pieces on a board ||
|| Season 3 Preview ||
|| Long Years Preview ||
|| Long Years Sneak Peek ||
|| The Royal Children ||
|| MΔ“re Ampā - Long Years ||
|| The Inception Preview ||
|| The Inception Sneak Peek ||
|| Aenyra PT. III ||
|| Lanta Ampā - The Inception ||
|| The Ordeal Preview ||
|| The Ordeal Sneak Peek ||
|| House of the Dragon FF ||
|| Note ||
|| Note II ||
|| Possibilities ||
|| Options ||
|| Seven Kingdoms ||
|| Face Claims Pt. 1 ||
|| Margaryen Royal Family||
|| Dragonrider Monarchs ||
|| The Gold Circle ||
|| First Look ||
|| Note||

|| The Royal Family AU ||

623 24 18
By SnowingBloom

Fire and Sun combined as one.

Prince Rhaegar of House Targaryen

The noble crown prince of the Seven Kingdoms.

Princess Elia of House Martell

A beloved princess of Dorne. A flower with no thorns.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Two of the great houses of Westeros became one because of their union.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

They are both strangers when they first saw each other. A political agreement that benefit both of their houses.

A marriage for duty turned to friendship until it transformed to something more.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Elia bore him three children. Three heads for the house of the dragon.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

When King Aerys died of old age, following his queen in the afterlife. Rhaegar ascended the Iron Throne. With Elia as his queen.

Rhaegar Targaryen and Elia Martell.

King and Queen of the Seven Kingdoms.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Their reign is one of the most peaceful and prosperous years in Westeros. A good and just king and a kind queen.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The last petrified dragon eggs in the Dragonpit are placed in their eldest child craddle.

It hatched at the moment where the young princess open her eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Rhaegar and Elia's Children

Rhaenyra Eliana Martell Targaryen

The Heir to the Iron Throne and Crown Princess of the Seven Kingdoms.

Her personal mount is a she-dragon named Tyraxes. She was named after a Valyrian Goddess.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Rhaenys Targaryen

Princess of the Seven Kingdoms

She is a dragon rider as well. One of the hatched dragons was bonded to her. Her dragon is named Priestess.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Aegon Targaryen

Prince of the Seven Kingdoms and Prince of Summerhall

One of the best warriors in the country. The sworn protector of his eldest sister, the princess Rhaenyra.

A dragon rider as well. His dragon's name is Lerion. Named after the first dragon in Westeros.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Queen Elia always had a fragile health. She is sickly ever since she was a child. The three childbirth almost took her life. Elia survived them, take care of her children and seen them grow in their teen years.

However, her life did not last long. Her sickness took her away from her husband and children. The whole country was mourning upon the ring of the bells in the capital.

King Rhaegar was heartbroken. He was not ready to say goodbye to his wife, companion, adviser, best friend and mother of his children. He felt the loneliness without her joyful presence.

After three years of the queen's death. He was followed by the king. After securingly the succession of his heir, Rhaegar peacefully died in his bed.

Princess Rhaenyra ascended to the Iron Throne. The second ruling queen of the Seven Kingdoms. And at her side, her brother, Aegon as the Prince Consort and Rhaenyra's husband.

While Rhaenys decided to be maiden for the rest of her life. Dedicated herself on helping her sister rule the Seven Kingdoms as the first woman to be Hand of the Queen.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Author's Note:

This is another idea that came to me. I always want Elia to have a happy ending. She deserves more. We love our mommy Elia.

I'm not saying that this is a possible GOT Fan Fiction. But if you want to then I could do it hahaha.

This AU is where Rhaegar falls in love with Elia and did not cast her aside for Lyanna. That would be mean no Jon Snow here. Aerys still did shitty things but died too after Rhaella dies in her birthing bed. Rhaenys is alive as well.

Another one is a few days ago, I posted the trailer of TSD in YT. The link is on my message board. You can check that out.

.

.

.

.

.

Eliana Targaryen? If she has her mother's features. This is what our queen looks like. Still beautiful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 66 24
One school. Two groups. Eight students. With different personalities. Attitudes. And hidden feelings. But got to live in ONE HOUSE. This is BINI fanf...
3.6K 786 150
Park Jimin- a.k.a- Jess/jass Min Yoongi- a.k.a- Red Kim taehyung- a.k.a- Fatima Jeon Jungkook-a.k.a- Luigi Kim Namjoon- a.k.a- Neil Kim Seokjin- a.k...
218K 4.5K 53
"Here, Under the Stars... What if our paths crossed again?" Four years after her heart got broken, successful music producer and CEO, Magui Feola, we...
17.9K 998 23
Yndrah Alaianth Xanther- a respected professor and successful doctor in medicine. Known for her sharp mind and distant manner. Her cold demeanor echo...