Max and Harvey Gay Oneshots/R...

By MAHGAYSMUTFAN

This book is about gay smut between Max and Harvey, by themselves, or with their friends or other social medi... More

*Disclaimer*
A chance to relax
Max's massage present
Harvey's present with a twist
Spiderman's Secret
Cooking with Harvey
Will you accept the challenge?
Spooky Sunday's
Christmas desires
Two sides of the same coin
Late Night Flashbacks
A day's work equals a day's play
Stranger Things have happened
Carson's Party
Reaching the goal
New York W/Dobby
Harvey's part-time job
Harvey's and his holes
The Tutor
The Camping Trip
Staying Loyal?
Do two wrongs make it a right? (Staying Loyal PT.2)
Twitter Live PT 1?

The party W/The Wonderland

732 4 4
By MAHGAYSMUTFAN

Max, Harvey, Harry, Oakley, Nate

*Hope you enjoy!*

*Harvey P.O.V*

For Halloween this year, me and Max are kinda stuck on what to do, basically, it's either sit in watching spooky movies or go to this party we've been invited to. I guess Max wasn't too interested in the party since its not going to be like the sex one we went to last year. I'm not gonna lie, it was pretty hot last year to play around with a bunch of guys but seeing as it's just a normal Halloween party this year, I kinda wanna stay in too, keep Max to myself. We both get all comfy on the sofa, cuddled up about to watch IT when we get a message on our joint account. I don't tend to reply to fans on there because of how long it'd take to reply to everyone but just this once, I decide to.

"Hey, you guys gonna be at this party? Would be cool to hang out with someone else in the music business"

The message reads from The Wonderland.

"Harvey, do you think we should go?"

Max asks, giving me a puppy-eyed look.

"Depends. How intent are you on finding out whether these hot fuckers are gay?"

I smirk, showing Max one of their recent posts, Harry showing himself in a new light, wearing make-up and such a boyish, curly hairstyle.

"Get dressed, let's go"

*Max P.O.V*

Harvey takes us down in the car, we didn't respond to the message in the end, I suggested it might be a nice surprise if they thought we were not coming or cause we were too busy to reply. Arriving at the house, you can already see people dancing on the porch and through the windows all over the stairs. I get out, Harvey closely following behind, we walk in not knowing what to expect. I couldn't see Nate, Harry, or Oakley just yet.

"Meet me at the back, I'll get us some drinks"

Harvey shouts, disappearing into the kitchen.

Heading into the back of the house, someone comes past me, I recognize this guy's trainers from the post. I see it's Oakley, he runs a finger down my neck, whispers "We're all playing a couple of games if you wanna join us upstairs. Don't forget your twin" and then disappears in thin, plain sight. 

"Here, Maxie. Let's try that drinking thing"

Harvey reaches his arm under my arm, and vice versa letting us drink from each other's cups. 

"What is this? Tastes strong"

"It's just Pepsi with a little vodka"

Harvey chuckles, placing his lips on mine, I taste the sweetness of the drink on his lips. We get a little heated, kissing against the wall, in all of the darkness not caring about being seen. That's the beauty of parties, everyone's drunk and don't care what anyone else is doing. I want to take it somewhere else, a couple of games leading to something else could be fun...

"I've got a proposition for you, Harv"

"Yeah?"

"Oakley may have invited me and you to some private games upstairs, how'd you"

"Let's go!"

Harvey interrupts, taking my hand and leading me up the stairs. Unexpectedly, the second door on the left creaks open, and we see Harry and Oakley making out on the bed, Nate welcomes us in.

"Hey, glad to see you finally made it"

"What's ha"

"Oh, Harry failed the dare from the pumpkin so I got him to make out with Oakley. Man, you two seem lost, come in"

Nate shuts the door behind us, me and Harv sit down on the bed, I slide my top off noticing the others were sitting there with theirs off. Harvey slowly followed behind, getting up towards the pumpkin. As he looked over it, I noticed why he was so curious about it.

"Two holes, huh?"

Harvey winks toward Nate. I'm watching them both, trying to keep myself from beaming and laughing. It's obvious the boys have a plan to get us in action too...

"If you've done it before, you'll know what it is. It's your turn, first, man"

We all sit down in the chairs arranged in a circle, the pumpkin in the middle, Harvey goes forward to take the first dare out of the pumpkin. Surprisingly, he doesn't waste a second doing it.

"Ha, ok. That's easy"

Harvey picks up some ice from the jug in the corner, opens up his trousers and boxers, dropping the ice cubes into it. I see Harvey's eyes roll back, he shivers a little, this is only the beginning and it's already getting me hyped for it. Harvey sits back down giving me my turn to pick something. 

"Read it out, go on"

Harry urges, looking over my shoulder.

"If you're brave enough, give the one you crave so much a stare and bounce on them while giving a kiss too much to bear"

Harvey knows which one of the boys I'd love to fuck or ride so much so I straddle my legs outside Harry's chair, lowering myself onto his jeans. I almost curl hearing Harry's boyish whimpers as I grind my ass against his throbbing bulge, my lips locking with his blocking his cute sounds. Placing my hand at the back of his head, I bounce on him, as if I was riding his bare cock, imagining it pounding me. It's just me and him, grunting and whimpering in sync as I rubbed his soft hair. Caressing my hand further, I stroke his smooth, warm chest, pinching his nipples immediately making me feel his cock twitch against my ass. My cock was throbbing so fucking much just from stroking Harry's smooth chest. Fuck, I wanted to go further, so much further.

"You two looked like you were enjoying that"

Nate sniggers.

"Damn, you nearly made me cum. Just imagine if I was wearing nothing...nothing..at...all"

Harry whispers, taking my breath away.

Oakley takes his turn, I could tell he had to do something to Harvey, his eyes were pointing right at him. 

"Oh, your twin's going to love this. Oakley's got to suck him off blindfolded" Harry whispers. "Hey, shall we take it into the closet?"

"Lead the way"

I smile, sneaking into the closet with Harry. There was plenty of room, I already knew what was coming as Harry pushes me against the wall. He gets so rough, holding me and nibbling my neck, leaving a faint v-shaped mark, barely seen in the dim lighting in the closet. Hearing Harvey though moaning outside was really getting me going.

"Fuck...just suck it"

I pant, pushing Harry onto his knees. Dropping my trousers to the floor, the belt slaps, forcing a loud noise. Harry was about to scream, it was incredibly dark and echoey in here so I wasted no time in stuffing his mouth. 

"Mm...I"

Harry moans, his hand cheekily working it's way up my chest, caressing my pent up nipples. My cock's twitching intensively in Harry's throat, I pull him right against the base of my cock, slamming every thick, warm inch inside him. As much as I wanted to fuck Harry's juicy ass, what he did earlier made me more determined to ride him. 

"Harry...fuck, I want you to fuck me"

I moan, pulling out, my wet cock looked so juicy, resting on Harry's tongue, pre-cum splattering and catching between his beautiful hazel, curly hair.

"Then you better not make a single sound or else they'll catch us"

Harry gets up, pushing me back against the wall, facing away from him. I feel his long finger dig against my tight hole, pushing inside me. His smooth hand rubs my balls while he fingers me at the same time. I hear Harvey moaning from outside, even louder this time, it was making me such a horny mess, my balls pulsing in Harry's palm, my pre-cum slipping against my dick. Then, I couldn't hold back, Harry rammed another finger inside me, slamming it right against my sensitive prostate. Within seconds, I felt my cum lashing up against the wall, my moans flooding out as Harry continued to finger fuck me, pushing himself knowing exactly what he's doing to me.

"Fuck, does hearing your twin getting sucked off turn you on this much?" Harry whispers. "What about seeing him?"

Harry scoots me to the closet door, opening it wide, all of a sudden, he swaps his fingers for his thick, warm dick, slamming it inside me. I can't help but groan and whimper as his thick dick ruins my tight ass, pounding me, my cock still oozing cum with my eyes locking onto Harvey's face curling in pleasure. It was only till I felt every inch of Harry's dick sink inside me that Harvey and Nate turned to see us.

*Harvey P.O.V*

I felt so close to blowing my load, Oakley's warm wet mouth all over my cock. My eyes were rolling back in deep ecstasy as he buried his face into my balls while slyly working his finger inside my tight hole. I could see Nate watching in pure sight, his thick cock sitting on the waistband of his shorts. 

"I'm gonna cum, fuck..I!"

I didn't know where to look, Nate's hand slapping against his wet dick, Oakley's lips around my dick but Max's grunting was a whole other thing. Max's forehead glistens in sweat and Harry's hair flops all over the place as he pummels Max's ass. I could see Max bouncing back and forth off Harry's dick, our eyes lock, that cute sparkle as Max cums simultaneously with me, lashing his thick cum all over the mirror in front of him. That sparkle in Max's eyes as he shoots thick ropes of cum, it's so cute, I just wanted to go over to him, Oakley's mouth is amazing, but, Max is just that little more special. 

We all clean up, pull our trousers back up, and continue the game, Nate took his turn next. 

"You have been dared to slip a vibrator inside you, leaving it in the rest of the game unless otherwise. Harvey will be the one to slip it in"

Nate reads off the paper, my eyes light up, and I couldn't wait to see Nate's bare ass. 

He gets in front of me, dropping his jeans, and holding his peachy ass open. Picking up the vibrator, I admire his ass for a few seconds, having the urge to ram my tongue onto his hole. I ram the toy inside him, switching it on and pulling Nate's jeans back up. 

"Fuck, what level's that?"

Nate grunts.

"High"

I smirked.

"My turn"

Picking up a dare from the pumpkin, and reading it out, I felt a little nervous.

"Give yourself a facial while Nate fucks you"

"Fuck, Harv. Why don't you do it in that position y'know?"

"Yeah...alright"

Stripping completely, I position myself on the chair, legs over my head, my mouth inches from my throbbing tip. Getting myself all fixed up, I tell Nate to come over. I start sucking myself off while Nate rams his cock against my hole. I grunt through my cock, ass clenching as waves of pleasure burst through me from my wet tongue lapping all over my sensitive skin. Nate slammed himself further inside me, his balls slapping against my ass as he holds my legs, keeping me in my position. 

"Fuck, yes, Harv, cum all over your face"

I stop for a second watching Max, Harry, and Oakley stroking their cocks. Swirling my tongue around the tip of my dick, I felt myself get close, seeing Oakley suddenly fuck Harry and Max fuck Oakley, in some hot fuck train sent me over the top. 

"Ugh, fuck!"

Nate slaps my face off my cock, knowing that I wanted to swallow it more than anything. I just had to sit there, Nate's thick cum running through me as my own warm, powerful load shoots all over my face, coating my chin, lashing up my cheeks, and running down my face. It was getting everywhere, my cock in a way spraying cum all over my face, lashing in my hair, and dripping down my body. My cum felt so warm and thick, dripping heavily. Nate pulls out, swapping his cock for his finger, pushing his warm cum around my puckering hole. 

"Cmon, I've got an idea, guys"

Nate sniggers, pulling out of me and laying on the bed on his side.

"Well, come on guys"

Nate commands, and we all get into the same position, side by side ready to fuck each other in an extremely hot fuck train. 

"Hey, you took it out!"

"Well, come punish me then if you're that bothered"

Leaping at the chance to fuck Nate's delicious hole, I positioned myself behind him, slipping a finger, and opening him up as I felt Oakley ram into me. With such force, I buried two fingers deep into Nate's tight ass as Oakley pummelled me, pulling me back and forth rigorously. Each one of us in such a thrilling, tight, warm position, pummelling each other with Nate in front and Max at the back. It was like some rollercoaster, being tugged and pulled around, shaken into oblivion.

Oakley pulled back for a second letting me slip inside Nate, next thing I knew, I had Harry and Max stuffed inside me at the same time, and Oakley who came around to Nate's face and started face fucking him. I could see Oakley's eyes rolling back as Nate rocked his head back and forth, I slammed my cock right against Nate's sensitive hole forcing him to smash into Oakley. My eyes watering up from having two cocks rubbing against my hole locked onto Oakley's cock, watching it and his balls pulse as cum shoots down Nate's throat. Thrusting repeatedly against Nate's hole while watching cum leak down his chin sent me into overdrive.

Slipping my hands at either side of Nate's hips, I buckle up and rock back and forth fast enough for both Max's and Harry's dick to slip out of me. My cum began shooting inside Nate as Harry plunged himself against my hole with Max appearing and stuffing his juicy dick down my throat. I ended up shutting my eyes losing myself as Max's balls slap against my chin, my tongue lapping all over his tip while Harry's cumming deep inside me and I'm cumming inside Nate. Being trapped by Harry's dick and stuffed inside Nate as well as taken over by the musk and friction of Max's cock never made me cum so fast and deep. Everyone's moans, groans, and the sound of skin slapping against skin was making me erupt, my thick cum smashing against Nate's hole and letting it leak out.

"Pull out, quick!"

Oakley commands, all of us never got up so fast.

Me, Harry, and Nate quickly stood back up, holding our asses open as Max and Oakley got to work, lapping their wet tongues over our holes. I felt Oakley tongue fucking me, sucking Harry's warm cum from my hole, my hole puckering and oozing so much fucking cum.

"I've got one more thing but it's kinda...silly"

Harry blushes, looking at Max, Max's eyes were rolling back when Oakley made a jump on his ass, stuffing him. Max always looks so good with a dick inside him, that sparkle appeared in his eyes again. 

"Go ahead, babe"

Oakley smiles.

"Let's all just sleep in the bed, inside each other, I don't ever want this warm feeling to go guys"

With Harry saying that we all get ourselves comfortable in the king-size bed, I had the lucky opportunity to stuff Harry and Max stuffing me. It's so warm and cozy, Max's twitching dick inside me only made it better even when hearing his silent, warm breaths lingering around my neck.

"You guys should come on the cruise with us, I'd love to have one of you rocking my ass"

I snigger.

"I'm up for that, Harv"

Harry utters, drifting off to sleep followed by the rest of us, one by one...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 6K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...