One Night With This Monster

Von Ms-Azerla_Lame

Lettisha Arconn is the most powerful woman in the business world at the age of 27. She already have everythin... Mehr

Introduction
Chapter 1 ( After that night)
Chapter 3 ( Interview)
Chapter 4 ( Never Escape)
Chapter 5 ( Hired By Him)
Chapter 6 ( Her First Day At work)
Chapter 7 ( Is the Rumors really true?)
Chapter 8 ( He knows)
Chapter 9 ( Sudden Change of Heart)
Chapter 10 ( His Other Side)
Chapter 11 ( Meeting Each Other)
Chapter 12 ( Her emerald eyes)
Chapter 13 ( It's Like Business)
Chapter 14 ( Unexpected Meeting)
Chapter 15 ( His doubt)
Chapter 16 ( Hide and Seek)

Chapter 2 ( Disguise)

63 6 0
Von Ms-Azerla_Lame

" You still haven't find her?" Natigilan SI Nico sa pagpasok Ng office Ng kanyang boss sa tanong nito. The question was too firm and dangerous.

Anyone can tremble for that just simple question but he might not be. Afterall he long knows who this man is.

" Boss, The CCTV of the Hotel was deleted. Moreover, You don't clearly remember that girl of yours face. How could I find her so easily when I don't know her at all." Hindi talaga sya nagrereklamo. Hindi talaga?

The Man expression became firm." Do you want me to deduct your salary Nico?" Makapangyarihan nitong tanong.

" Boss Naman." Napa Kamot sa ulo SI Niko. " I will surely find her even though I don't know her. I will really find her." Pangungumbinsi nito.

The Man just looked away. His mesmerizing deep blue eyes are so beautiful yet beneath it has pure darkness that makes you scared.

" Here's the papers that you need to sign." Inilapag ni Nico Ang napakabigat na papel sa lamesa. He stands firmly because the next report that he will say will surely put his boss in a bad mood. "Some investors wanted to talk to you regarding the loss of sales of one of our subsidiaries. They say they pull out the share if you won't contact them."

Finally, He caught the attention of his boss but he really wished he didn't. " Tell them to pull out then. Such a bunch of investors will not matter." Walang takot na utos nito.

Nico gulped. Working with this Monster really is hard. How could he let those investors pull out? The company will be in chaos but looks like his boss doesn't care at all.

" Regarding that Loss of Sales Nico? Is it her again?" Muling napatingin SI Nico sa kanyang boss and sighed.

" Yes, Lady Latisha Arcoon might really hate you. " Nakangiwi na sagot nya. " His really targeting you Master." Pagpapatuloy nya.

Nakita niya Ang pag tiim bagang ng kanyang boss.

" Then settle a meeting with Ms Letisha Arcon. I would like to know what that little girl grudge to me." Napaatras SI Nico Ng Isang ngiti Ang lumitaw sa labi Ng kanyang boss. He always called it A Devil's Smile.

Nico can't help but to shook his head. Sa lahat ba Naman Ng hahamunin bakit Ang boss nya pa.

Lady Letisha Arcon is known as the most powerful woman of the business world. Of Course the youngest too. For the past 2 years she was been targeting his boss all those years. Whether on auctions, business deals, paperwork. Everything. She's competing all over him.

If I'm not mistaken. It was because 2 years ago. My boss defeated her at an auction. After that she holds a grudge but actually we never really see Letisha Arcon personally. It was because she's a very private person. She never did prescon or interview. If she did. Her spokesperson is the one that will be shown on television.

But looks like his Boss is finally at his limit. Now, He wants to have a private talk with Lady Letisha Arconn.

Nico sighed." Yes."  Napa Sulyap sa name board na nasa lamesa nito with the name Ezekiel Stevan The CEO of Stevan Enterprises.

Yes, He is his boss.

Ezekiel Stevan isn't called the Monster Billionaire for nothing. I guess Lady Letisha will really have a hard time in the Business World.

" Boss, also regarding the Secretarial Position. There's an interview tomorrow. Do you want me to interview them or you'll do it yourself?"

Ezekiel Just looked at him and Nico knew the answer already. " I understand boss. You want to interview them yourself." Tumango Tango pa ito.

" Then I just take my leave Boss.." Ezekiel just nodded in response kaya Naman inis na lumabas na lang SI Nico.

Ang cold talaga Ng boss nya madalas…

-In A Exclusive Hair Salon-

" I'm out of word." Komento ni An habang nakikita Ang itsura ni Letisha sa kanyang harapan. " Where did my gorgeous friends go?" Hindi makapaniwala na tanong nya.

" Just here." Tinaas pa ni Letisha Ang kamay but An just rolled her eyes. She really can't believe what she's seeing right now.

" Do you really need to go this extreme just to be with that Monster?" Namey Wang SI An sa harap Ng kaibigan. " Don't call Stevan like that. He will be my hubby soon." Pagsaway nito Kay An.

" Your hubby? Then why can't you call him in his name?" Taas kilay na muling tanong nya. Letisha smiled and looked playfully at An. " I'm just being sweet since Stevan will be my surname soon." Humahalakhak na Tugon ni Letisha sa kaibigan.

Tila Naman nanghina Naman Ang mga tuhod ni An kaya napa upo siya sa malapit na sofa. " You're really crazy Letisha." Tila nawawalan ng pag asa na sambit nya.

Letisha just pouted. " Why so hysterical An." Reklamo nya.

" Why don't you look at yourself in the Mirror ? Maybe you'll understand why I am like this?" Gigil na Turan nya sa kaibigan.

Letisha just rolled her eyes pero sinunod din Naman Ang sinabi ni An. 

Letisha tried her best to smile upon seeing her face in the mirror. She really looks good. " I don't think it was bad." Saad Ng dalaga at sinuklay Ang buhok gamit Ang kamay ngunit napangiwi din sya Ng Hindi nya mahawi Ang buhok dahil sa matigas ito na tila ba Hindi nashampoo Ng Isang taon.

An hissed. " Really Letisha?"

Letisha pouted at tiningnan Ang sarili sa salamin. " I don't have a choice An. I just received an email from Stevan company saying that she wanted to meet me. Me! Which is the person who competes with him all the time. How could I possibly make him fall in love with me in the appearance of Letisha Arcon. Who the world knows as his public enemy." She once again. If she has a choice. She will never do this. Afterall she loves her appearance so much.

Muli nyang tiningnan Ang sarili sa salamin. Her straight long brown hair that was so beautiful is now replaced by a black Wig that is only above her shoulder. Her emerald eyes are also replaced by simple black eyes. She's wearing nerdy glasses that cover almost half of her face and moreover she's wearing purple lipstick as if she got in a fight. In her hair. She's wearing a headband. Her clothes are so long that they can be called dresses but the old fashioned style.

An just shook her head at pumunta sa pwesto ni Letisha. " Then would you meet him. I mean Ezekiel Stevan as Letisha Arcon?" Malumanay na tanong nya sa dalaga.

" Of Course I will meet him. After All the meeting of the both of us will be beneficial for the both of us. It's such a waste if I miss this opportunity." 

" Then what about your disguise?"

Letisha laughed and gently touched her face. " Do you think Someone like Ezekiel Stevan who does not see me often can recognize that behind this ugly girl appearance was me?" May ngiti sa labi na tanong nya.

An shook her head. Why does Letisha always makes sense.

" Bingo. That's why these disguise is so amazing because sooner. Ezekiel Stevan will be mine completely." Isang tawa Ang pinakawalan ni Letisha.

An can't help but to hissed since Hindi bagay Ang tawa nito na pang kontrabida sa itsura nito Ngayon.

An, really wanted to ask Letisha. Why of all people? Why do you need to sleep to Ezekiel Stevan who is known as the Business World Monster and your greatest rival.

Do you even know Letisha how cruel that man is?!

_The Next Day_

" Good morning Po!" Masayang bati ni Letisha sa guard na natulala ata sa kagandahan nya. " Kuyang Guard." Muling tawag nya. 

Iniwan nya Ang business nya pansamantala sa Ina. Wala Naman kasi sya na Kapatid. Her mother was once crown the best entrepreneur so she know that her business will not fall down.

Pumayag Ang mommy nya Ng sabihin niya na gumagawa Sila Ng grandchild nito Ng fiancee nya. It's half truth Naman since they already did that and maybe they will did that again.

Sa sobrang excited Ng mommy nya. Ito pa Ang nagtulak sa kanya na lumayas.

She will meet Ezekiel Stevan a week from now as Letisha Arcon so it's not a problem yet. The problem now is to enter Stevan Enterprises.

Letisha tried to smile at binatukan na Ang guard Ng magising sa katotohanan na sya lang ito. Sya lang!. " Aray ko Naman." Reklamo Ni kuyang Guard at hinaplos Ang ulo. " Pasensya na Miss, Bawal mamalimos dito. Natulala lang ako kasi Ngayon lang ako nakakita Ng pulubi na malakas Ang loob." Hindi alam ni Letisha Ng ininsulto Ang guard o kinakaawan sya. " Sige na ito Ang bente sa iba ka na lang ah." Nag abot pa ito Ng Pera sa kanya na tila awang awa at tinalikuran sya at bumalik sa pwesto nito.

" Miss, Bawal ka ngang mamalimos dito." Muli na Naman siyang pinigilan Ng guard kaya this time tiningnan nya na ito Ng masama.

Mukha Mang basahan Ang mga damit nya but this all made by the best fabric.

" I'm a applicant for secretary position." Diniinan nya talaga Ang bawat salita. Muli Naman na natulala Ang guard.

Binuklat nya Ang dalang bag at dinuldol sa Mukha Ng guard Ang application letter nya. " Sorry Po." Napa Kamot sa ulo Ang guard Ng Makita Ang mga binigay ko. " Hindi kase hahaha." Hindi na nito natuloy Ang sasabihin Ng tingnan ko sya Ng masama.

Society really sucks. Is only appearance the definition of your status?

Letisha just tried to smile Ng papasukin sya Ng guard. Panay hingi pa ito Ng sorry. She just smiled at pumasok na sa company.

Sira na talaga Ang araw nya but this is the only opportunity that she had in order to marry Ezekiel Stevan that Monster Billionaire.

Ngunit muli din na napa simangot Ang dalaga Ng Makita na out of order Ang syang exclusive elevator para sa mga executive.

Her first plan is to enter the exclusive elevator accidentally and leave an impression with Stevan but how can she do that? Now that it's out of order!

Letisha tried to smile and headed to the normal elevator.

How come her plan was messed up this early morning?!

Walang tingin tingin na pumasok siya sa elevator and pinindot Ang top floor Saka dumiretso sa dulo Ng elevator.

" Miss." Letisha was taken aback when she heard someone's voice. Nilibot niya Ang tingin sa paligid and saw two men Infront of him.

One of those men is facing her. He has natural black hair and black eyes. Pointed nose and pouty lips. Overall the man's appearance is handsome but of course Ezekiel Stevan is a lot  more hotter.

" Are you talking to me?" Inosenteng tanong Ng dalaga. Base sa suot nito mukang nagtatrabaho ito sa company Ng future husband nya.

The man was about to speak up when. " It's okay." The man that is Infront of Letisha spoke. His voice was so firm and baritone. It's so powerful. " She's already here." Dugtong pa nito ngunit Hindi pa din lumingon Kay Letisha.

The man who called her earlier immediately backed away.

Letisha can't help but to look at the man back. Just one order from him. The other man immediately backs off, which means that this man is someone powerful.

Could it be---- Him?

Hindi namalayan ni Letisha na inangat nya na Ang kamay upang abutin Ang binata na nasa kanyang harapan. that strong figure. That baritone voice full of authority can only be own by him.

Ezekiel Stevan....

Ngunit naiwan sa ere Ang kamay Ng dalaga Ng biglang humarap Ang binata.

It's really him.

Ang bughaw nitong mga mata ay kumikinang sa Ganda. Tila Isang malalim na dagat na Hindi mo alam kung saan papunta. His stares are just like a dagger stabbed your heart. Make you breathless.

" What are you doing?" Nakita ni Letisha Ang pag tiim bagang Ng binata sa tanong na iyon. His voice was full of authority.

" Ezekiel Stevan." Hindi inaasahan Ng dalaga na masambit Ang pangalan Ng binatang nasa kanya harapan.

.

As those deep blue eyes stare at her. She felt like she was drowning. Drowning for him.

It was the same eyes that night...

Napaatras Ang dalaga Ng mas lalong dumilim Ang Mukha Ng binatang Nasa harapan nya.

Nakataas na Ang dalawang kilay na tila ba Isang salita nya pa ay kamatayan na Ang kasunod.

" Are you an employee?" Muling tanong nito. Mabilis na iniwas ni Letisha Ang paningin Ng makabalik sa sarili.

How could she be careless? The impression that she wanted to leave to Ezekiel Stevan isn't like this but now it's messed up.

Umiling sya. " I'm not an employee yet." Sagot nya. She really lost. " You can punish me." Pagsuko nya. She really needs to create another plan because of her actions. It's impossible to enter the Stevan Enterprises anymore. " Then be one." Napa angat Ang tingin ni Letisha sa binata dahil sa sinambit nito.

" What do you mean?"

The firm expression of Ezekiel disappears. His expression is still cold but it's not as scary as before.

Is this really Ezekiel Stevan?

"I say." Muli itong tumalikod Kay Letisha. " If you're not an employee be one then." The door of the elevator open. " Perhaps." Lumabas na Ang binata sa elevator but he stop. Muli niyang nilingon Ang dalagang naiwan na tulala sa elevator. " I punish you then." Sambit nito at tuluyan Na muling sumara Ang elevator.

Letisha was left dumbfounded. 

Perhaps I punished you then.

Hindi maiwasan Ng dalaga Ang pamulahan dahil sa naalalang sinabi Ng binata.

She's thinking something naughty bakit ba?

Napatigil din Naman Ang dalaga sa pagpapatansya Ng may maalala.

" Wait, Why am I still in the Elevator? I'm getting Late!" 

*****
Perhaps I also want to be punished but with Gavin hahaha char ....

Chapter 3 will be updated tomorrow 😘😍

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

7.7M 226K 55
Rogue Saavedra, the arrogant city's young billionaire, becomes stranded on an unknown island. There he meets an illiterate jungle woman, Jane, who is...
856K 28.4K 38
(Game Series # 10) Tali coursed through life with ease. Coming from a family full of lawyers, she knew that getting a job would not be a problem. Kai...
1.4M 32.7K 54
Rivalry, a basketball athlete and a culinary student had never seen herself attracted to any men. Despite her friends' persistent attempts to set her...