PREDESTINATION|| TAEKOOK

By Topggukietaetae

Join the journey of Jeon Jungkook and his mate Kim Taehyung to witness their love for each other that never o... More

1๐Ÿ’ซ
2๐Ÿ’ซ
3๐Ÿ’ซ
4๐Ÿ’ซ
5๐Ÿ’ซ
6๐Ÿ’ซ
7๐Ÿ’ซ
8๐Ÿ’ซ
9๐Ÿ’ซ
10๐Ÿ’ซ
11๐Ÿ’ซ
12๐Ÿ’ซ
13๐Ÿ’ซ
14๐Ÿ’ซ
15๐Ÿ’ซ
16๐Ÿ’ซ
17๐Ÿ’ซ
18๐Ÿ’ซ
19๐Ÿ’ซ
20๐Ÿ’ซ
21๐Ÿ’ซ
22๐Ÿ’ซ
23๐Ÿ’ซ
24๐Ÿ’ซ
25๐Ÿ’ซ
26๐Ÿ’ซ
27๐Ÿ’ซ
28๐Ÿ’ซ
29๐Ÿ’ซ
30๐Ÿ’ซ
31๐Ÿ’ซ
32๐Ÿ’ซ
33๐Ÿ’ซ
34๐Ÿ’ซ
35๐Ÿ’ซ
36๐Ÿ’ซ
37๐Ÿ’ซ
38๐Ÿ’ซ
39๐Ÿ’ซ
40๐Ÿ’ซ
41๐Ÿ’ซ
42๐Ÿ’ซ
43๐Ÿ’ซ
44๐Ÿ’ซ
45๐Ÿ’ซ
46๐Ÿ’ซ
47๐Ÿ’ซ
48๐Ÿ’ซ
49๐Ÿ’ซ
50๐Ÿ’ซ
51๐Ÿ’ซ
52๐Ÿ’ซ
53๐Ÿ’ซ
54๐Ÿ’ซ
55๐Ÿ’ซ
56๐Ÿ’ซ
57๐Ÿ’ซ
58๐Ÿ’ซ
59๐Ÿ’ซ
60๐Ÿ’ซ
61๐Ÿ’ซ
62๐Ÿ’ซ
63๐Ÿ’ซ
64๐Ÿ’ซ
65๐Ÿ’ซ
66๐Ÿ’ซ
67๐Ÿ’ซ
68๐Ÿ’ซ
69๐Ÿ’ซ
70๐Ÿ’ซ
71๐Ÿ’ซ
73๐Ÿ’ซ
74๐Ÿ’ซ
75๐Ÿ’ซ
76๐Ÿ’ซ
77๐Ÿ’ซ
78๐Ÿ’ซ
79๐Ÿ’ซ
80๐Ÿ’ซ
81๐Ÿ’ซ
82๐Ÿ’ซ
83๐Ÿ’ซ
84๐Ÿ’ซ
85๐Ÿ’ซ
86๐Ÿ’ซ
87๐Ÿ’ซ
88๐Ÿ’ซ
89๐Ÿ’ซ
90๐Ÿ’ซ
91๐Ÿ’ซ
92๐Ÿ’ซ
93๐Ÿ’ซ
94๐Ÿ’ซ
95๐Ÿ’ซ
96๐Ÿ’ซ
97๐Ÿ’ซ
98๐Ÿ’ซ
99๐Ÿ’ซ
100๐Ÿ’ซ
101๐Ÿ’ซ
102๐Ÿ’ซ
103๐Ÿ’ซ
104๐Ÿ’ซ
105๐Ÿ’ซ
106๐Ÿ’ซ
107๐Ÿ’ซ
108๐Ÿ’ซ
109๐Ÿ’ซ
๐Ÿ’ซ110๐Ÿ’ซ

72๐Ÿ’ซ

3.8K 233 113
By Topggukietaetae

There on the doorstep was a woman, hands on her hips, staring at everyone with some unexplainable emotions.

"U-Uhm J-Jennifer I-I can expl-"

"Stop stuttering for once Park Chanyeol." Chan was silent, mouth shut while Baek was happily munching on the berries sitting on a stool behind everyone.

"N-Noona?" Tae's voice was heard making Jenni snap her head towards the boy. She made a run towards him but suddenly Jungkook meddled in between them making Jenni stop abruptly.

"What the fuck Jeon! Keep your protective possessive ass aside you lil bunny or I will whoop your ass to ente- oh my baby I missed you!" Her ranting suddenly stopped, and she suddenly hugged Jungkook tightly who was a bit shorter than her.

"I missed you too noona, it's just my instinct came out and you were coming with force so." Jungkook said smiling but Jenni was confused. She looked at Tae from head to toe to find any injury, but the boy was all fine. She then looked at the boys who had a hidden smile on their faces.

"Why? What's wrong with my fire dragon?" Jenni asked frowning at Jungkook who suddenly turned red and fiddled with his fingers.

"Umm, he, he is pregnan-"

"TAE IS PREGNANT??"

"Yea-"

"WHO IS THE FUCKING SPERM DONO-"

"HE IS MINE! WHO DO YOU THINK HAS THE FUCKING GUTS TO TOUCH HIM?

Jenni flinched suddenly hearing Jungkook's loud voice. But she understood him as the pregnancy must have made him more protective. In midst of their fight, they heard a third voice.

"Calm down bitch, my head is spinning I don't w-want you-" 

Tae couldn't even complete his words when he fainted on Jungkook who caught him on time and carefully laid him on couch while others were panicking on what to do. None of them accept Tae knew that Jungkook has been reading pregnancy books to make sure the other is being treated carefully.

"Shit Jin hyung bring wat-" Jimin shouted but stopped as he saw Jungkook sprinkling water droplets from his fingertips with ease. They all saw Tae squirming then waking up, but he couldn't get up as Jungkook made him lay back.

"W-water." Tae murmured looking around but squeaked as Jungkook inserted his index finger between his lips.

"Suck it pup." Jungkook whispered brushing Tae's hair back from face who was looking at him with wide innocent eyes, pink dust filling his cheeks.

With slow movements, Tae started sucking on Jungkook's finger and gulped the water down his throat. When had enough he pulled away and climbed on Jungkook's lap, burring his face in his waist snuggling close.

"My baby." Jungkook murmured hugging the boy closure to himself. His words were heard clearly by everyone present there.

"Well, soon the little one will be here, then this baby won't be your baby anymore. Then we will see whose side you will take, I am telling you Jeon, it's fatherhood, you will get deaf to others for your child." Jenni pointed out smirking to which except Jimin everyone agreed. Jimin just shook his head sighing.

"My baby will be my first baby ever, my forever baby." Jungkook announced in a menacing tone making everyone silence.

"I will love my child, but I am not accepting anyone's bullshit over my love and that's clear, so what if it's my own blood."

"We will see Jeon, we will see, don't forget I am a witch."

Everyone saw how Jenni smirked leaving the place, vanishing in thin air. They turned towards Jungkook who calmly brushing Tae's hair backwards, but his strong pheromones were spreading all over the place. It was a tense silence which Jin thought would be great to break.

"J-Jungkook, sandwich?" 

Jin asked squeaking as he passed a sandwich to which Jungkook shook his head slightly and leaned back on the couch, pulling Tae completely on top of him.

"Who's making dinner?" Hobi questioned looking at all of them who were avoiding his gaze like culprits. Frowning he looked at Yoongi who just closed his eyes.

"I can't see you so, you also can't see me." He murmured and kept his eyes closed making Hobi scoff and smack his ass making the man hiss at him but didn't open his eyes.

"Jin hyung and Jiminie will make din-" Hobi couldn't complete his words when Jimin and Jin smacked his head.

"Namjoon is the final the-"

"I WILL MAKE!" 

Three voices yelled at the same time. Yoongi, Jin, Jimin were on their feet with eyes wide open looking at Namjoon with horror who just pouted and settled back. They all remember when one-time Joon was able to fry the whole kitchen while boiling water. What happened was his apron somehow caught fire that he threw immediately, and the apron landed on the kitchen napkins, then the window curtains, and like that the whole kitchen was in flames with horrified Namjoon in between.

As per decided, the dinner was made by the three. Tae still asleep on Jungkook who was also sleeping while cuddling him, they both were snuggled up on couch draped in blanket that was done by Namjoon.

"Let's wake them up." Jin said settling on couch, tired from all the preparation and working.

"Jungkook, Kook, wake up." Hobi said sweetly shaking Jungkook who whined and hide his face in Tae's neck making Hobi giggle silently at the other.

"Kook~ wake up lil one." Namjoon also whispered joining Hobi. What they all missed was Jimin marching over them.

"JEON!" 

And Jungkook was wide awake looking in the direction of the voice with a big pout on his face. Looking at Jimin he again turned away and bowed a raspberry on Tae's neck who squirmed in his hold but still snuggling close to his chest.

"Get your ass up and Tae's too!" Jimin said tapping his left foot on ground with a stern expression, not moving from his place. With a groan Jungkook turned Tae on the other side and woke up, he heard a whine from Tae as always after leaving him alone in sleep. Chuckling he pulled the boy on his lap who instantly clutched on him like a koala.

"Let's get some food sweets." Jungkook whispered pecking the sleepy Tae's cheeks with a smile as he carried him to another couch.

As they were eating while watching some show Tae suddenly stood up and walked away in fast pace to the nearby washroom. The boys were worried for him, Jungkook also followed him quickly consoling everyone to stay put as he will handle.

He ran to the washroom to see Tae leaning over the sink, his body trembling badly as he coughed out.

"There, there my peach. It's all right. Calm down. Lean on me pup." Jungkook guided softly, washing Tae's hands and wiping his face with wipes. He gave him mouth wash to gargle as to get rid of the sour taste and smell.

"Let's go bac-"

"Want to sleep hyung." Tae murmured weakly cutting Jungkook's sentence off in the middle as he leaned his weight on the other completely.

Jungkook nodded and in response he just picked him up in his arms and went outside of the washroom, going to his room.

The other 5 boys looked at him with questioning gaze as they saw him taking an unconscious Tae to his room but didn't uttered anything. Moments later they saw him coming back alone with another shirt this time.

"What happened?" Jimin asked quickly before Jungkook could even sit down.

"He was feeling tired and puked whatever he ate, he is sleeping in our room right now." Jungkook replied shoving a spoonful of rice in his mouth.

"Why you changed your shirt Kook? It was-"

"I made him wear mine to keep him calm and feel safe until I am here." Everyone nodded at his response and didn't asked any more as he was clearly in hurry, still trying to gulp the mouthful of chicken.

"I am done!" Replying Jungkook ran away to his room leaving the boys smiling at his urgency.

Coming to his room, he smiled looking at the sleeping boy and settled beside him, caressing his hair and without missing Tae turned and hugged Jungkook's waist snuggling closure. Jungkook was feeling giddy even though this happened many times, still it makes him blush, feel exciting and fall a lil more in love. 

Sighing he patted Tae's back softly and didn't even realised when lulled himself to sleep.

Mid Night-

It was mid night, when Tae's stomach growled and his eyes fluttered open. He looked around to see the surroundings and then turned towards Jungkook. His Alpha was sleeping soundly with his hands around him, turning his head slightly he saw the time, it was 1 am. But his stomach was hungry and angry, it again growled and now it was hurting him.

"H-hyung." Tae whispered lowly, pouting as he looked at Jungkook. Feeling awful to wake him.

"Hyung." He called out a bit loud, making Jungkook flinch and open his eyes to look everywhere for threat.

"What is it p-pup?" Jungkook asked groaning a bit as he straightened his back and turned on the lamps.

"I-I am hungry." 

🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥

BTS off to military....but don't worry, one of them will be here at least to keep my ass sane...hopefully yours too.

It's good actually. Now I dare anyone to say a word against them with the military topic, they fucking decided themselves! 

Gonna wait till 2025....will welcome BTS back at an adult age of 19 with a job and longing.

Till then, let's feel them through the books.

~~~~glimpse

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 2.9K 34
Living without a mother has always been the worst kind of life he could have ever lived, Jeon Jungkook, the prince of Hope Kingdom has always lived a...
84.2K 3.2K 26
A love story between a human and seven wolves... Is it possible for seven wolves to have a human mate? Is she really a human? Are they really her mat...
53.5K 2.9K 43
The lives of Kim Brothers - cold and merciless Vampire lords turn upside down when they collide their ways with a cute fluffy creature whose identity...
217K 10K 50
(Completed) Kim Taehyung and Jeon jungkook both college students have a small crush on each other from the very first time they met but just love bic...