All I've Ever Wanted *Jancy F...

0WiLlYbAnIlLy

A pregnancy story between Jonathan Byers and Nancy wheeler There will also be oneshots between them, will and... Еще

After war Suprises
The Test
Ultrasound
Announcement
Kicks and tears
Gender
Gender Reveal
Renovation
Birth Pt.1
Birth pt.2
Late nights
Mouth problems
Roll overs and sit ups
First words
Babysitting runaway Pt.1
Babysitting runaway Pt.2
Will and Nick
Perfect
Birthday
Proposal
Happy screams?
Flashback
Struggle
Am I?
Reaction
Talk 2 Me
Take it Tozier
Background/Girls day
Let me see your arm
First Time at The Park
Again....?
Gender
Caught
first day of preschool
I need you Rich
first day of preschool Part ll
First Playdate
Im only A kid
Are we too young for this?
If you get in trouble thats on you
Don't get mad at him for something he can't control
Hopefully The Last
Hopefully The Last pt.
New Baby
Would yall hate me if...
Leave us Alone
I like you, Richie
Holy Shit pt.1
Requests
Holy Shit pt.2
Im here
Christmas catalog
Thursday night with the Byers
Lost
OMG YALL

Birth

158 2 4
0WiLlYbAnIlLy

No one's pov:

Nancy was currently 41 weeks pregnant, it was September 27th 5:43a.m in the morning  when Nancy's water had broke. It was now 9:50a.m in the hospital where laid Nancy who was currently 9cm

Jonathan sat next to her, holding her hand through it all. Nancy's breath heavy. The sound of screaming and loud breaths flowing throughout the room.

Nancy was worried about if everything would go how they planned, if Anthony was ok, how Jonathan was doing, and most importantly when this baby would get the hell out of her.

Anthony was being babysat by Will and El while Joyce and Hopper were out at a casino 13 hours away for a date night before they had gotten the news. They promised they would be back before tomorrow though so.

"You've got this you did it once you can do it again. Your the strongest person I know." Of course Jonathan was the most supportive person Nancy knew but she couldn't help but roll her eyes. Another wave of pain shot through her as she squeezed his hand harder. She was on many pain medication but the pain still hurt obviously.

About an hour later she's 10cm dilated, the doctor comes in and starts to prepare her for the birth. "Ok you've been through this before do you remember how it goes?" Nancy leans her head back in pain and nods.

"Ok Push in about 5 seconds, 5-4-3-2-1 and push." Nancy follows pushing as hard as she can. "Ok and continue that for about a minute." A minute later there seemed no process to be made.

"Ok in about 2 minutes your gonna start pushing again." As on time they start working again in 2 minutes Nancy still trying her hardest to get the baby out. After around 5 pushes the doctor finally gives her an update. "Ok I see the head now one more push and this baby will be out."

Nancy pushes one more time trying harder than before and then the room goes quiet. "Is she out?" Jonathan asked the doctor. "Ya she is and I'm sorry but, she's not breathing." Nancy and Jonathan's heart both dropped. Wondering how to tell their family what had happened most importantly their little boy.

"Wait no forget I said anything she's Ok and breathing." The doctor quickly said. "Holy shit." Jonathan shook his head and buried his face in Nancy's arm. "She just wasn't letting herself breathe for a few minutes."

"Oh thank God." Nancys breath steadied as the doctor handed her the baby. Both of the young parents looked at her.

She had Nancy's nose but Jonathans lips, brown eyes like Anthony's, Nancy's face structure but Jonathans eyebrows. But she had Nancy's curly hair. "What should we name her?" Nancy asked him.

"I don't know I have so many names picked out after all people who've been there my whole life." "What are they?" "I like Jojo for after my mom, Willow after will, and Jane for my Sister. Cause my mom's always been there for me and protected me from my dad she always believes in things, but my brothers been my biggest supporter, my best best friend, I've always had his back he's always had mine, but El she's changed Hawkins for the best and for the worst. She's practically the reason we got together cause if we hadn't know about her we wouldn't have met Murray and if we didn't meet Murray then we wouldn't have gotten together."

"Aww as sweet as that is babe pick one cause she needs a name." Not that she was trying to rush him. "Ok, Ok what about this her name could be Willow Jane Byers and then we make my mom the God mother. Or make El the God mother and name her Willow Jojo byers."

"I like Willow Jane better." "You do?" "Ya it sounds better." "Do you think my mom will care that we didn't name our child after her?" "No babe I think she'll be more focused on the fact she has a granddaughter, I dont think she'll really care."

"Okay let's do it Willow Jane Byers." After the nurse checked Willows health and made sure everything was working right. She then gave the baby her shots and laid her down. She handed the scissors to Jonathan,"you wanna do the honors?" "Um sure." Jonathan cut the cord and the nurse wiped it up and changed the babies diaper.

She wrapped the baby up and handed her back to her parents giving them all a few more moments to bond. After a little bit She came back and got the length and weight.  "Ok so everything seems to be working fine she is 6 pounds 8 ounces and her length is 18.4 inches."

She handed the baby back, "You look fine in all areas so you should be fine to go home tomorrow if everything goes fine through the night." After that the nurse left the room.

The next day.

Will and El were sitting on the couch with Anthony he had cheerios stuffed in his mouth and was currently drawing on a piece of paper, El and will were just watching tv.

Then their parents came home. "Are they back yet?" Joyce hurriedly asked. "Nope not yet they said a little while ago they were leaving the hospital then." Will asked eyes not leaving the tv. Joyce nodded and put her bag somewhere then taking her shoes off. "Hi baby what are you coloring?" She says walking over to Anthony. "Orange cat." "He means Garfield, he was watching it earlier when El had it on." Joyce nodded and looked at the picture. "Better than what I could draw." Hopper said.

"Ya while El was SLEEPING earlier me and Anthony worked on some cool as pictures." "I wasn't sleeping I was taking a quick nap." "That's still sleeping el." They started arguing before Hopper cleared his throat. "Enough, the both of you." With that they stopped talking.

Just then the door opened to Jonathan holding a carseat and a rough looking Nancy. "I thought people said the second one would be easier." Nancy said as she walked through the door.

"ahh I'm so proud of you Nancy and you too son but Nancy did a lot of the work." Joyce go up and hugged Nancy then hugging Jonathan.

When Jonathan and Joyce parted he set the car seat down to close the front door. Then he walked over and unbuckled Willow to carefully get her out. He held her and walked over to the couch and sat down. "Hey buddy look it's your sister." The word hit Anthony like a truck and he was immediately climbing up the couch to see this supposedly called 'sister'.

He touches her cheek a little before getting suprised and taking his hand away.

"Everyone Id like you to meet Willow Jane Byers. Willow is for after will for being my best friend throughout thick and thin and for always having my back. And Jane for being the best sister that came into my life. I never wanted siblings when I was younger but then will came into my life and I had to grow up faster than the other kids, I devoted my life to taking care of will and making sure he didn't get treated the way our father treated me. And when I thought things would be just fine with me and him el showed up and changed our lives without her this baby wouldn't of been born me and nancy wouldn't be together so thank you El."

Nancy rubbed his back as he said what he needed to say. "And most importantly with our biggest supporter in the room we would like to ask you, Joyce if you would wanna maybe be the godmother of our baby?"

Joyce hugs Nancy and then side hugs Jonathan to be careful of the baby. "And there can't be a godmother without a God father so Hopper?" Jonathan asked "Of course kid."

Jonathan let the family hold the new baby but while they were all talking he noticed Anthony. He reached out for anthonys hand and he took it. He got up and they started walking, "Hey guys where are you going?" Asked his wife. "I'm gonna talk to AJ for a few minutes we'll be back." The man and son walked out the door and walked to an open field close by.

Jonathan sat down in the field and picked Anthony up to sit in between his legs and his chest. "What are we doing here shouldn't you be with the sister?" Jonathan let's out a little laugh. "Hey don't give me that lip, I know somethings wrong." "I'm fine daddy."

"Hey buddy, I'm not gonna lie to you there might be times were me and mommy might seem like were too caught up with the baby and that you seem ignored or scared. But we will always be there to talk. Your not alone you know, you've got the whole family to talk to. Your sister isn't gonna change that, she's not gonna take over your parents, and your not gonna lose us."

"We're not gonna forget about you okay?" "Okay." Jonathan opens his arms out and Anthony giggles and goes into hug him before he feels Jonathan snatch him up and throw him up in the air to catch him and tickle him. He giggles at the feeling of being tickled. Jonathan holds his hands and leans forward to put his forehead against Anthony's.

"Me and mommy both love you, you know that right?" "Right." Jonathan kisses him on the nose before he leans his forehead back onto the young ones.

"How about we go back home and get you ready for bed." "But it's not dark yet." "But the sun is setting look." Jonathan points to the sunset and Anthony looks at it. Jonathan puts his legs on the ground and spreads them out a little so Anthony can lay in between them.

They're Jonathan sat Anthony between his legs staring at the sunset. A few minutes later Jonathan heard the sound of quiet snores. "Aj?" He whispered not getting any response. He then carefully lifts up Anthony and holds him. He gets up and starts walking back the sleeping child in his hands.

By the time they had gotten back Anthony woke up to the sound of the cars. Jonathan walked in the door to see everyone sitting down in the living room. "Hey where'd you all go." Joyce asked her son. "Me and Aj just needed to have a little conversation it's all good." He said sliding his shoes off. "Babe do you wanna go to bed?" "Sure Jon, goodnight everybody."

They all exchanged goodnights and then the young family headed downstairs they walked in the kids room. Jonathan laid Anthony down on the floor to get Anthony's pull up and pajamas while Nancy changed Willows diaper and pajamas.

"Ok we'll put Anthony down first." Nancy said and Jonathan nodded while putting his sons pajamas on.

He picked his son up off the floor. "Do you want a bed time story Bud?" Anthony nodded. He got in his bed and Nancy tucked him in and gave him his stuffed animal, Jonathan sat on the corner of the bed holding willow, "this story's a little bit of an original but a lot of people find it interesting.

One time a little boy received a brother, he hadn't ever had the thought of having a brother so he didn't know quite how to feel, while getting older he and his brother grew closer, their homelike wasn't the best but there mom was really amazing. But as the young boys got older they discovered how much they really needed each other and  throughout time they became the best of friends. There were times when they started to grow apart but eventually fixed it. They remained best friends through everything even when the had both had found they're true love.

"Daddy do you think that'll be like how it is for me and sister?" "Ya bud, I think I do. If it's meant to work out it will in the end." Nancy and Jonathan both kissed anthonys forehead. "Love you mommy and daddy." "Love you baby."(J) "Love you too bud." "And I love you sister." Jonathan smiled at what he said. "Goodnight kid." Jonathan whispered as he turned out his light and Nancy turned on the night light then walked out of the room and to there room.

"First night as parenting of 2 is a success." Nancy said as she laid Willow in her bassinet by her parents bed. "I'd say so." They both kissed one of Willows cheeks before saying goodnight to her and Jonathan turned out the light and the adults both climbed in bed.

"I'd say we did a pretty good job with the first one, we can do it again." Jonathan whispers not to wake the baby up.

He kisses Nancy's forehead, then the tip of her nose, then her lips. "I love you."(J) "I love you too."(N) They each whispered goodnight then fell asleep in each other's presence.

But then at 2 in the morning the baby decided it was a good time to be hungry.
_____________________________________________
This was a fluff filled chapter and I'm not sure how I feel about it💀

Also I just realized I called Nancy Jonathans wife somepoint in here and I don't feel like finding it but I just to clarify they aren't married yet

Oh also the breathing thing that happened with Willow is also what happened to me as a baby I was also put in a plastic bag but like that's whatever

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

96.2K 3.6K 38
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
Riptide V

Подростковая литература

332K 8.4K 118
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
Adler | The Aces of St.Sinclair BOOK 1. _HEROWIN_

Подростковая литература

63.9K 2.8K 48
Book One of the Adler series ** St. Sinclair, the illustrious academy honoured nationwide as a catalyst for the intellectually gifted youth. Though i...
seven souls seven sins avstroscomet

Подростковая литература

48.7K 1K 54
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...