Screw His Highness |Verkwan|

By YourThursdayLovin

The vampire prince is a bastard and his Knight is a brute. Warning: Smut book More

Teaser
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII

XXIV

1K 34 6
By YourThursdayLovin

|Romantic Murder|

___

Vernon blinked a few times, his eyes attempting to adjust to the sudden flash of light. He tried to take a deep breath but his chest was heavy.

Instinctively he drew out his blade from its pouch, something or someone was trying to hold him down. Quickly after the blade was drawn he went to stab into it.

Oh-

he stopped before impact, that would have been pretty bad.

The thing, or rather person, who was holding him down was no other than his highness.

The prince? Why is he...

Vernon put his blade back into its hold and he tilted his head down at the sleeping prince, curled into his chest. His eyes moved along Seungkwan's shoulder and to his arm that was splayed around his abdomen, holding the knight.

Vernon swallowed and he tensely moved back into the bed. He sighed and tried to relax but he was barely getting there.

He wasn't sure how he ended up asleep. He knew he had sex with him and he was a bit exhausted after. But he usually was after they play for a while. Though, he did have a harsh climax.

It's only because he said... His cheeks felt hot, so Vernon closed his eyes and tried not to think about it.

Again, he usually wouldn't have passed out like that. He didn't get exhausted that easily and he had spent nights not sleeping and feeling nothing but a slight buzz. Plus vampires didn't need to sleep as often as a human would. He should have been fine.

Yet he went and slept in his highnesses bed. Together with him at that.

It was wrong. It should be wrong. Should feel wrong but... well it just didn't.

He felt comforted next to his highness, clearly enough to be seduced by slumber. While he slept, he remembers feeling warm and relaxed. Feelings he never had when he slept alone.

Maybe he needed to sleep next to someone at night. It might cure his night terrors and nerves. Though who would agree to such an arrangement?

Vernon glanced at the prince, who was pressed against his chest snoozing away. As always his beauty was enchanting, even with his eyes closed he felt stunned by it.

Today he was a bit different. Vernon thought. So reactive... timid even.

Vernon glanced up at the ceiling. And I hadn't used my aura today, I allowed him full control, yet he was just as disoriented as all those other times.

I don't know why I want to... comfort him. Vernon felt his chest tighten and he tried to push down the feeling. No- it's not like that. I just think it's a pain if he's upset- when he sulks it just makes me...

Vernon shook his head and he tried to get up, but he was quickly stopped by Seungkwan tightening his hold on him. "What are you-"

Seungkwan snuggled his head deeper into the boy's side, he puffed his cheeks out and pouted in his sleep. "don't... go..."

Fuck.

Vernon sighed and laid back down. His cheeks felt hot, and so did the rest of his body. Especially below, partly because Seungkwans knee was rubbing him there. But unlike his sleeping beauty next to him, who had to relieve it whenever and wherever he likes, Vernon could wait it out.

A while after, Seungkwan finally woke up. His heavy eyes flipped open and he almost jumped off the bed realizing he was glued to another person's body.

Luckily he was saved by the knight that was holding him by the waist.

"Oh, you're finally awake?" Vernon asked, he gripped the boy and brought him back onto the bed. "His highness must have been dreaming of something good if he was asleep for this long."

Seungkwan swallowed and averted his eyes. Actually, he was dreaming of something good. He was rubbing his leg against a big slab of wood.

Wood. Seungkwan adjusted his leg and his eyes widened. Oh. The wood was...

"Do you want me to help with that?" Seungkwan asked, he glanced up at Vernon and pointed to his mouth.

"No. I think I'll be fine." Vernon said, as he finally let the other boy go and sat up on the bed.

Seungkwan sulked and he lifted himself up too. It was perhaps too good of an opportunity anyways.

Though, he couldn't pout too much, because he was already so happy about waking up next to Vernon. To think Vernon would let his guard down in such a way. Seungkwan couldn't stop himself from smiling.

It felt way better than he could imagine, though he only wished he was awake for some part of the cuddling.

"Should we bathe?" Vernon said as he lifted the sheets off himself.

"We...?" Seungkwan said, his cheeks turning pink. "Like together?"

"Yes. I was supposed to dress you but now we are quite the mess..." Vernon got up from the bed, and he pushed his hair back, his beautiful frame and friendly 'big guy' below, seducing Seungkwans eyes. "And I guess dirty hands can't clean dirty skin."

"Right! Yes, you are right!" Seungkwan slipped off the bed but before he could chase after Vernon who was already on the way, he stopped feeling something wet slipping down his leg.

Vernon turned back when he realized Seungkwan hadn't followed him and his eyes widened at Seungkwan who was clenching his legs together, red-faced.

"It's coming out..." Seungkwan mumbled and glanced up at Vernon who was already making his way toward him.

"Ack!" Seungkwan yelped when Vernon picked him up and helped him to the bathroom, where he then placed him in the tub.

"I'll clean you first before I start the bath," Vernon told him as he took the boy's hand and directed him to lean on the rim of the tub.

"I-I can do it myself..." Seungkwan mumbled, his body feeling like it might burst into a bunch of flames.

"No. I don't want you trying to keep it inside yourself," Vernon snickered as he spread one of the boy's cheeks, "since it is yours and all."

Seungkwan blushed and closed his eyes. Why does he have to bring that up right now?!

He's so- "Ah!" Seungkwan cried, feeling Vernon insert his fingers into his ass.

"It'll only take a minute anyways," Vernon said as he began to spread his fingers inside him.

"Hah... it's weird..." Seungkwan could feel the cum basically dribbling out of him now. It was so odd, having Vernon insert his fingers just to empty him.

I guess I'm never awake for this part... Seungkwan thought. His cheeks got hotter the longer Vernon poked his finger in and out to let more out.

Seungkwan gulped, his eyes glanced over to Vernon's lower half, which had been partly erect for a while. It did seem to be going down now, though it was a bit disappointing. Vernon's cock should be erect from just looking at him. Is what he thought.

"Hmph!" Seungkwan pouted before reaching out and grabbing Vernon's dick in his hand.

"Your highness, what are you-" Vernon looked down at him.

"I'll help you here then, you're quite dirty yourself hm?" Seungkwan said as he began to stroke him. "Since you're so kind to help me I should return the favour."

"No... hah..." Vernon said, he pressed his fingers deep into Seungkwan in response to the sudden stimuli, which made the boy moan.

Seungkwan shifted himself around the tub so he was now directly in front of Vernon. He pumped the boy's fully erect dick with his hands before he leaned forward and licked the tip. "Come closer... can't reach...ngh.."

Vernon let out a hot sigh, his cheeks warm. He's such a brat it would be wrong for me to spoil him.

"Please Vernon..." Seungkwan sulked, kissing the boy's tip before glancing up at him, teary-eyed and begging.

"Shit," Vernon mumbled as he let Seungkwan go and leaned up, he moved forward so he was now directly in front of the boy, and he flinched when he felt Seungkwans hot mouth wrap around him.

He watched as Seungkwan bobbed his head partly down his cock, still unable to take all of it due to his fang issue. Regardless he was good at pursing his lips and rubbing his tongue against the lower girth when he kept it in.

It felt good and it was such a sexy view.

Seungkwan could say the same for himself. When he was able to glance up at Vernon, he felt himself twitch below. Vernon looked so lewd. The face he was making, the sounds. Vernon didn't seem to hold back his moans anymore and they were the sexiest noises he's ever heard a man make.

And his cock it was so thick and long, it filled his mouth, made his walls ache and his throat thirsty for more. Now he knows for sure he has to get his tutor to help him control them. He wanted to take Vernon all the way in. He wanted to make Vernon feel better than he did now.

His body stirred at the thought, and he ached as he felt Vernon twitch in his mouth.

"Hah... you're so good your highness," Vernon moaned, he gripped the boy's head of hair in his hand.

Seungkwan pumped Vernon from his base as he sucked on his tip. He knew Vernon wanted to shove his cock down his throat. He could tell how despite he was trying to hold back from using the hair in his fist.

"You can... cut them off hah... " Seungkwan moaned as he kissed Vernon's cock and travelled his tongue down to the boy's balls and sucked down on them. "Like the first time... they'll come back..."

"No... Ah... don't be ridiculous..." Vernon groaned as he lessened his grip on the boy's hair. He knew the boy was talking about nicking his fangs.

"Then use my ass..." Seungkwan mumbled, as he rubbed Vernon's cock in his hand and spit down on it. He was sure Vernon wouldn't be satisfied with this.

"Just shut the fuck up and suck me," Vernon said roughly, as he pushed into Seungkwans mouth again, and began to thrust into it, ignoring whether Seungkwan scrapped him or not.

Seungkwan closed his eyes and took it. Perhaps he was being too pushy. Vernon only wanted to wash with him and he forced himself down on him. He probably just wants to hurry up so he can leave.

Seungkwan felt his eyes prickle with tears as Vernon used his mouth as he liked, he only moved when he felt Vernon twitch inside him and something wet start to come out.

"Ah, fuck..." Vernon moaned, he grabbed Seungkwan by the jaw and held him in place as he pulled out and began to pump himself.

"Watch me, your highness," Vernon groaned as he rubbed himself in front of the boy's face, "watch how excited you make me.. to the point I don't need a mouth, ass or throat."

"Just you."

Ahh. Seungkwan watched as Vernon twitched and dripped. He felt his body start filling with pressure as he watched the way Vernon's lips quivered with pleasure and eyes fluttered as he stared back at him. What Vernon said swam around in his head.

"Oh... Ah..." Seungkwan twitched as he gripped the rim of the tub. Shit shit. I... I'm cumming.

Seungkwan glanced up at Vernon as his body started to tremble, and he couldn't hold it back anymore as Vernon rolled his head back and began to cum all over himself and Seungkwan face.

"Ah!" Seungkwan moaned as he came with him into the tub. His heart was pounding as he whimpered and rolled down and sat on the back of his legs. "shit..."

That was so unexpected. He didn't know he could actually do that without touching himself.

Vernon was just so sexy... I couldn't help it...

Seungkwan blinked a few times as he tried to catch his breath.

"Wow."

"That's a lot. Especially for how much you lost earlier." Vernon suddenly said, and Seungkwan's eyes widened and he looked up at Vernon again, who wasn't standing anymore but rather on his knees again looking into the tub at his... mess.

"I guess you weren't lying," Vernon said, as wiped the cum from Seungkwans lips and kiss him before leaning back with a smirk. "You can cum from just looking."

Seungkwans cheeks reddened for the hundredth time today. "Jesus Vernon... you'll really be the death of me."

"Mhm that's the plan," Vernon chuckled before kissing the boy again.

- Bath time -

Seungkwan fidgeted at the other end of the tub, his curiosity spiking the longer he sat with the cuts burning on his ass.

Finally, he just blurted it out, "so why did you have that tool on you?"

Vernon sighed and leaned back in the tub. "Is it that important to you, your highness?"

"It's not," Seungkwan mumbled, he moved his legs to his chest and looked away. "I just wanted to know is all."

Vernon pushed his leg out and he poked them between the other boy's legs, opening them so that Seungkwan would look up at him. When the boy did, his cheeks pink, Vernon moved his leg back and started. "When I was gifted this position by his majesty, I was given something quite valuable in return for my great battles on the front."

Vernon tapped the rim of the tub and he looked over it, as though he wasn't sure if he should share. But he shook his head deciding it couldn't do any harm. "Farmland. Acres of it. He said it was for future investments... or..."

family...

"A place to return to."

Seungkwan pushed his legs down and he nodded. He never knew what his father gave to get Vernon to take a position such as this. One he clearly hated. He just assumed he forced him and that was the end of it.

"The land is beautiful... vibrant and healthy. All sorts of crops could grow on it," Vernon said, though he felt he was getting a bit ahead of himself. It's not like crops would be very valuable to vampires. Especially a pure-blood like Seungkwan.

"Wow! Like special plants?" Seungkwan eyes sparkled as he jumped a bit forward in the tub. "That means you can grow a million different herbs! We only recently started to grow them here in the garden. The majesties consider it foolish but I admire the human who discovered such a delicacy."

"Awe-" Seungkwan blushed and looked down at the water. "I just interrupted you how rude of me. Everyone always says I can be a bit vain. You can just hit me if I'm acting out of my facilities."

Vernon's eyes widened. He was a bit shocked by Seungkwans sudden burst. He was so interested his face basically lit up. But Seungkwan's last response bothered him for some reason. "You were only sharing a fondness. There is nothing wrong with that."

"Though, I'm sure if I hit you, it wouldn't necessarily stop anything would it?" Vernon japed, and tapped the other boy's leg with his.

Seungkwan blushed and laughed a bit. "Yeah, I guess it wouldn't."

Vernon nodded, seeing that the boy was okay. "Then, shall I tell you why I have the crop?"

"Yes!" Seungkwan said, his eyes basically lighting up all over again.

"Well it wasn't just the farmland your majesty gifted me it was also my horse," Vernon explained. "The one I rode in battle."

"Oh, so he's the lucky horse," Seungkwan said, rubbing his legs.

"No, she's well trained. Something like a crop wouldn't be needed," Vernon said. He smiled at the other boy that looked at him confused.

"Then... do you have another hors-" Seungkwan started before Vernon cut him off with a 'no.'

"Then why?" Seungkwan asked, he suddenly tensed. Hoping the reason wasn't what he had originally thought.

"Because I saw it and thought of you," Vernon said, the sly smile never leaving his lips.

"You!" Seungkwan splashed the other boy before putting his red face in his hands.

He really is going to give me a heart attack.

-

Vote<3
Comment ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

918 53 8
Quรจ passaria si els Pevensie tornessin una vegada mรฉs a Nร rnia abans de lluitar al costat del Prรญncep Caspian, abans de que els telmarins conquerissi...
716 3 16
Maddy was loved in her school by many. Her and Evie Zamora rocked the show, but what happens when a certain blond boy comes into the show. Who does M...
94 5 7
izuku midoriya x black reader โ˜…after a hard break up from her first love. Y/n needed to learn to love herself again, and somehow izuku just fit. The...
188 6 1
Adrianna a freshman softball player for UConn didn't know she was gay until she met Paige Bueckers a senior bball star. Paige is cocky but has game...