MY KIND OF PERFECT ⏛ british...

Door briflareii

After much speculation in the national media, Princess Victoria finally confirmed the rumors about her long-t... Meer

My Kind of Perfect
Gallery
Chapter One: Mr and Mrs
Chapter Two: Commonwealth Day 2020
Chapter Three: April 2020
Chapter Four: Esquire
Chapter Six: Beatrice's Wedding

Chapter Five: Instagram

1.7K 50 2
Door briflareii

Chapter Five: Instagram

3,000,000 likes
duchessoflovelace Happy Easter 🐰🌼#StayHomeSaveLives
View all 45,922 comments

3,987,578 likes
duchessoflovelace Wishing Her Majesty the Queen a very happy 94th birthday today! I hope the day brings you joy and happiness, something you've brought to so many people.
View all 56,792 comments

1,986,459 likes
theroyalfamily Happy Birthday to The Duchess of Lovelace 🎂 HRH is The Queen's fifth grand child.

Today she turns thirty-two!

📷 Chris Evans
View all 20,110 comments

2,334,723 likes
kensingtonroyal Happy Birthday to The Duchess of Lovelace 🎈

📷 Chris Evans
View all 34,286 comments

7,880,450 likes
chrisevans I feel so blessed to have such a beautiful and supportive life partner like you, sweetheart! I wish you true happiness on your birthday, and always!
View all 100,291 comments
duchessoflovelace 💜

5,683,000 likes
duchessoflovelace Thank you for your lovely messages on The Duchess of Lovelace's thirty-second birthday.

📷 Chris Evans
View all 81,682 comments

3,220,398 likes
duchessoflovelace Happy birthday, Prince Louis. With you around, I always forget that I am an adult.

📷 The Duchess of Cambridge
View all 52,712 comments
chrisevans Cuteness overload 😁

2,892,789 likes
duchessoflovelace Happy ninth wedding anniversary to @kensingtonroyal. Whenever I see you two together, I realize that you people are made for each other.
View all 45,902 comments

3,240,568 likes
duchessoflovelace Happy birthday, Princess Charlotte! You truly are the loveliest girl.

📷 The Duchess of Cambridge
View all 54,799 comments

2,889,922 likes
duchessoflovelace Happy 1st Birthday to Archie Mountbatten-Windsor! I hope your birthday is filled with lots of sweets.
View all 38,392 comments

5,523,903 likes
duchessoflovelace Today marks the 75th anniversary of VE Day - 75 years since the end of the Second World War in Europe.

On this day millions of people took to the streets and pubs to celebrate peace, mourn their loved ones, and to hope for the future.

During the war Her Majesty The Queen - then
Princess Elizabeth - joined the Auxiliary Territorial Service, where she trained as a mechanic, becoming the first female member of the Royal Family to join the Armed Services as a full-time active member.

When the guns fell silent on this day in 1945, Princess Elizabeth and her sister Princess Margaret joined the jubilant crowds in central London - the future Queen attempted to stay anonymous during the celebrations by pulling her cap down over her eyes.

On #VEDay75 Members of The Royal Family, including The Duke and Duchess of Lovelace, will mark the day - keep an eye on our feed, and on @TheRoyalFamily for more later today.
View all 68,862 comments

2,458,061 likes
duchessoflovelace "Never give up, never despair - that was the message of VE Day.

Her Majesty The Queen has made a special address on the 75th anniversary of VE Day, at the same hour her father, King George VI, made a radio broadcast to mark the end of war in Europe, exactly 75 years ago.

Visit @TheRoyalFamily to watch the broadcast in full
#VEDay75
View all 22,274 comments

duchessoflovelace International Nurses Day
From The Queen and The Royal Family this
#InternationalNursesDay: Thank you

2,822,201 likes
duchessoflovelace Happy second wedding anniversary to The Duke and Duchess of Sussex! May your remaining life spend in happiness and laughter.
View all 21,822 comments

2,118,902 likes
duchessoflovelace Wishing a very happy 99th Birthday to The Duke of Edinburgh!

Swipe to see a new photograph of Her Majesty The Queen and His Royal Highness The Duke of Edinburgh, released by @theroyalfamily to celebrate his birthday today.
View all 19,782 comments

2,516,919 likes
duchessoflovelace To mark The Queen's Official Birthday today, Her Majesty viewed a military ceremony in the Quadrangle of Windsor Castle.

The ceremony was executed by soldiers from the 1st Battalion @WelshGuards, who are currently on Guard at Windsor Castle, and featured music performed by a Band of the Household Division.

The Queen, the Battalion's Colonel-in-Chief, took the Royal Salute at the ceremony - visit @TheRoyalFamily to see more.
View all 19,234 comments

dailymail A leak at Princess Victoria, Duchess of Lovelace's hospital has revealed that the princess is pregnant with her first child.

8,477,457 likes
duchessoflovelace Although I'm still in my first trimester, this isn't how I expected to announce my pregnancy, both we and our families are excited to share the news with you all. In the midst of all of this, your support means the world to us.
View all 98,995 comments

10,107,226 likes
chrisevans And now we're four!
View all 100,372 comments

5,793,340 likes
theroyalfamily The Duke and Duchess of Lovelace are very pleased to announce that The Duchess of Lovelace is expecting twins.
View all 75,239 comments

4,000,000 likes
duchessoflovelace Happy Father's Day To My Father and Brothers!
View all 69,972 comments

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

38.9K 938 18
Settling for a lonely life, Sibylla never thought she would overcome her fears of letting another man into her heart. Until she met him. Started | M...
922K 15.9K 111
Isla Richards has known Prince William since they were in primary school. The moment his engagement is announced to Catherine, Isla's life is changed...
20.7K 490 16
As a woman, Adrienne faces many battles, including the struggle to embrace her emotions after training herself to be strong and keep them in check, e...
203K 2.9K 45
your life with chris evans on instagram ♡