Chapter Two: Commonwealth Day 2020

Kensington Palace has confirmed The Queen gave the newlyweds, The Duke and Duchess of Lovelace the country home of York Cottage, which is located on the grounds of Sandringham Estate. Apartment 1 at Kensington Palace at Kensington Palace in London, making next door neighbors with Prince William and Catherine. And Craigowan Lodge located in Balmoral Estate in Scotland. Kensington Palace also confirmed that Chris will not embrace royal duties full time and continue his acting career.

Returning from their honeymoon, Victoria and Chris joined The Queen and members of the Royal Family for the annual Commonwealth Day Service at Westminster Abbey.

The annual service is a celebration of the 54 member states: their differences, their common ground, what they have achieved together and what they hopes to achieve in the future.

The Queen has been Head of the Commonwealth since she acceeded to the throne in 1952, but pledged her life to the service of Commonwealth citizens years before she became Queen.

The organisation has grown far beyond its initial membership of eight nations in 1949.

The service - always held in the splendid surroundings of Westminster Abbey - comprises traditional hymns and readings alongside national song and dance performances and more modern acts. Often performers and speakers hail from Commonwealth countries or have grown up in the UK with Commonwealth heritage.

Heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua spoke of the happy mix of cultures which the Commonwealth can represent.

William, Catherine, Harry, Meghan, Victoria, Chris, Edward and Sophia skipped the royal procession and go straight to their seats. Only The Queen, Charles, and Camilla walked in the royal procession at the service.

Victoria faced forward, not interacting with Meghan and Harry as they attended the Commonwealth Day Service which their final public royal engagement as senior working members of the monarchy today.

Victoria didn't really have time to process that her brother and his wife had stepped down as working members of the royal family to move to Canada because she was busy with her wedding but now with the wedding out of the way she could finally think of how horrible her brother's decision was for the family and himself.

Chris would glance at Victoria giving her a small smile whenever she looked slightly annoyed at Meghan trying to get her attention.

Victoria would also look at her uncle, Edward, sitting in the second row with them, who would give her a open-mouthed smile.

Victoria raised her brows and smiled in an equally friendly ritual.

A message from Her Majesty The Queen, 19th March 2020

As Philip and I arrive at Windsor today, we know that many individuals and families across the United Kingdom, and around the world, are entering a period of great concern and uncertainty.

We are all being advised to change our normal routines and regular patterns of life for the greater good of the communities we live in and, in particular, to protect the most vulnerable within them.

At times such as these, I am reminded that our nation's history has been forged by people and communities coming together to work as one, concentrating our combined efforts with a focus on the common goal.

We are enormously thankful for the expertise and commitment of our scientists, medical practitioners and emergency and public services; but now more than any time in our recent past, we all have a vitally important part to play as individuals - today and in the coming days, weeks and months.

Many of us will need to find new ways of staying in touch with each other and making sure that loved ones are safe. I am certain we are up to that challenge. You can be assured that my family and I stand ready to play our part.

ELIZABETH R

Victoria sat in the kitchen in her Kensington Palace apartment, drinking tea and watching the news about the growing cases of COVID-19.

Victoria sighed as Chris walked in.

"I did not expect us to be stuck here in London," Chris said.

"I know, I'm sorry," Victoria said, knowing that the lockdown has affected Chris's schedule.

It even affected Scott who was now a permanent resident in their guest room.

"It's fine, everything can be rescheduled," Chris said.

Catherine walked in with a tray of cookies.

Victoria smiled.

"I see you're enjoying the advantage of that door, Katie," Victoria said.

Apartment 1 and 1a was a single gigantic residence, which was divided only in the 1950s and is linked by joining doors.

"See the lockdown began I've baking a lot so I have to find someone to eat them all aside from Wills and children," Catherine said as she placed the tray on the kitchen counter.

Chris chuckled.

"I'll enjoy them very much," Chris said as he eyed the cookies.

"Please do," Catherine said with a smile.

"Has Harry been trying to reach out to Wills?" Victoria asked Catherine.

Catherine shakes her head.

"No, has he been calling you?" Catherine replied.

"Yes, I picked up once but I'm honestly not okay with how everything is being handled and I definitely do not want to be the middle man for him and William," Victoria said.

"And you shouldn't have to be," Chris said as he started eating the cookies.

"Yes, just set boundaries with your brothers and let them figure out their relationship on their own," Catherine said.

"It's easier said than done," Victoria said.

Chris Evans Picked Up A Surprising New Hobby During Quarantine

Everyone is doing their best to settle into a new "quarantine routine," celebrities included. With many of the things we do on a day-to-day basis on pause for the foreseeable future, stars are finding new ways to connect with their fans. Some are spilling the details of their beauty routines, others are sharing music or playlists, and a few are realizing a new calling in life — like Chris Evans, who's apparently developed a hidden hair-cutting talent during the shelter-in-place mandate.

On Sunday, Evans' brother Scott made the (very relatable right now) decision to cut his own hair on a whim. Filled with equal parts trepidation and excitement, Scott Evans took a shaver to his head and buzzed it right off. "Is this a good idea?" He nervously says to the camera before diving in. "Well, there's no going back now!"

When Scott posted a picture of the final product, actress Kate Lambert pointed out that he missed a spot — but not to worry, because this is where Chris comes to the rescue. In a second video, Scott reassured followers that he didn't leave his hair uneven after all. "I can't believe I did it," he said of his original attempt, as Chris deftly fixed his brother's impromptu buzz.

Other than a spur-of-the-moment change of hairstyle, both Evans brothers along with Chris's wife, Princess Victoria seem to be keeping themselves busy in quarantine by spending time with their dog, going on walks, and watching old movies together. But who knows what Chris' hair-styling future holds — maybe we'll see him refine his skills as a barber and cut the hair of a few more family members before self-isolation is through.