Stuck With Me; Robby Keene

By cobrawp

Cara Anderson has been in been in Cobra Kai long enough to know the basics of it- she was loyal to it. More i... More

๐’๐“๐”๐‚๐Š ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐Œ๐„
001
002
003
005
006

004

469 23 2
By cobrawp

Hawk took a seat by Ana and Cara handing them both a red solo cup and grabbing his off the table, "You and Robby Keene now?" He raises an eyebrow towards Cara which made her eyes wide.

"Ana!" She turned her vision towards her getting ready to scold her for telling her secrets, "Not me! Miguel!" She nodded her head outside where Miguel and Tory were standing.

Cara groaned leaning back into the couch and taking a sip from her cup, "Not a single word from you or I'll kick your ass" She glared towards Hawk. "I'm just saying! You couldn't of chosen someone from the dojo? Or even some nerd that doesn't do karate?"

"I didn't choose anyone. We're not even dating," As far as I know, she thought. She wasn't good with these things— she's only had one boyfriend and that was in the eighth grade and he wasn't as confusing as Robby Keene.

"Well, I hope not. He looks pretty close to Sam" He bites down on his jaw as Miyagi-Do entered the room, Cara leaned up staring back at Taylor who was currently giving her the 'bitch face' as her, Hawk, and Ana called it.

Tory and Miguel entered the room laughing with each other which came to an abrupt stop when they saw Miyagi-Do standing in front of us.

Moon entered the room beginning a conversation with Sam that diverted the rest of Miyagi-Do's attention to her.

"This night should be fun," Cara joked as she finished the rest of her drink. She stood up and walked towards the kitchen passing Miyagi-Do on the way.

It wasn't long before the tension between Sam and Tory ended up making them face each other in a drinking game. Cara was too annoyed to even watch the two of them battle it out through alcohol.

Suddenly she felt someone come up from beside her and stop at the table grabbing liquor to make a drink out of. When she noticed it was Taylor she rolled her eyes and continued to fix her drink— there was no way in hell she was going to let Taylor make her leave somewhere she was first.

"Robby Keene... bad idea," Taylor spoke to her in a hostile voice, Cara looked up from her cup first trying to control the anger she felt from Robby's name being in her mouth.

"Excuse me?" Cara turned to her with her eyebrow furrowed with narrowed eyes and leaned one hand on the counter as she faced her.

"We're not stupid. We know what you're doing, trying to get close to Robby to spy on Miyagi-Do" She accused now facing Cara as well.

Cara scoffed at the insult, "I don't give a shit what Miyagi-Do is doing. I don't need to spy on you, We could kick all of your asses in the matter of seconds"

Taylor laughed sipping from her drink. "I would like to see you try—" She turns to walk away before stopping then turning back towards Cara, "— by the way, Sam and Robby are gonna get together any time soon. So, I wouldn't waste your time"

Cara's fist clenched beside her, she was ten seconds away from bringing her first up before someone grabbed her hand to stop her. Robby.

Taylor waved, smiling and drinking from her cup. "What the hell was that?" Robby ask her, she furrowed her eyebrows. "What?"

"You were about to hit her!" He waves his hand out, "She was being a bitch," She fired back.

"If this is how it's gonna be, Robby— you getting pissed at me every time I want to hit one of your friends you're going to be pissed at me a lot"

"It's not that... I just want don't want you to get hurt" He shook his head looking towards her with soft eyes, she crossed her arms. "You think that she could beat me?" Cara asked, offended.

"No..." He shook his head, Cara seen something different in him— he was upset about something. "Are you okay?" She forgets the conversation from before. "My mom left for rehab..." He confesses, her body language immediately softens.

"Robby..." She touched his arm, "That's a good thing right? She's getting the help she needs" She stepped closer to him, he nods. "Yeah," He softly smiles.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She ask, he grabbed her side and nodded his head. "No, I just want to take my mind off of it" He leans in towards her and she smiles before he connects his lips to hers. Never get used to the butterflies.

Loud chanting came from outside and they turned their heads looking out the large windows to see Sam and Tory still drinking. Robby looked back to Cara, "I should go out there"

Cara formed her lips in a line nodding her head and taking a step back, "Me too" She agreed— she didn't want to, Tory was a big girl and could handle herself. For some reason Robby didn't think Sam could, the fact he was going to run to her side upset Cara.

She walked and stood beside Miguel who was watching Tory and Sam intently. "How long have they been going at this?" She crossed her arms over her chest. "Too long" He nodded his head towards the amount of cups on the floor.

Suddenly Tory lost balance and fell off of the stool... but Sam was still standing. Miguel and Cara behind over both grabbing one of Tory's arms, "Guess someone couldn't hold their liquor, huh?"

"Tory are you okay?" Miguel turns to her, "Just leave me alone" She pushes his hand away and walks off to the inside. I look to him with a sympathetic look, "Give her a second," I tell him and he nods his head.

"I'm gonna go get a drink, want one?" She offered. "No, I'm good" He replies upset about Tory. She nodded her head and continued inside alone.

What she needed right now was to get drunk— she knew the one drink to do that. She started to grab multiple different ingredients and put them together. It was the secret drink her mom had made up and always made for her friends, Cara found the ingredients a few years ago in her stuff. Luckily, moon had all everything except for a few.

Drink after drink, she began to feel woozy and good. She felt good. She laughs to herself lightly as she finished off her drink and began to reach for another cup filled with tequila or vodka; not being in the right mind set to fully make another drink or even tell what she was drinking.

The cup was ripped out of her hand and the alcohol was quickly thrown down the drain in the sink. "Hey!" She pouted reaching for the cup. "You've been drinking too much," Robby looks to her.

"I'm fine!" She laughs after slurring her words, "You're drunk, let me take you home" He reached out for her arm and she pulls away. "No. I'm okay here... you should go find Sam," She scrunches up her face and says Sam's name in a high pitched voice.

She reached for the bottle, Robby grabbed it from her causing her to fall over into his arms. He quickly dropped the bottle and caught her. "Stop," She refers to him taking the bottle.

Miguel entered the from the door behind him and caught sight of them. His nostrils flared as the anger he had built up for Robby was coming to a short end.

"Let her go!" Miguel pushed Robby off of Cara causing him to stumble back, Miguel quickly caught her in his arms. Cara grabs onto the counter finding her balance. "I'm trying to help her!" Robby immediately becomes defensive and takes another step towards him.

"You can't help anything" Miguel fires back, "What does that mean?" Robby takes another step forward to where they're in each other's faces. "Guys stop," Cara shakes her head watching the interaction.

"You need to stay away" Miguel orders, "Or what?" Robby challenges. Miguel roughly pushes Robby's chest which he returns, "Guys!" Cara stepped in between them the best that she could.

"Please stop. Can one of you just take me home?" She looked back and forth between the two of them, their intimidating hard stares immediately softened once they turned to her— both having huge soft spots for her in different ways.

She turned to Robby knowing that Miguel still had a few things himself to figure out at the party, "Take me home?" She drunkly questioned.

He slowly nodded his head before looking back to Miguel who's stare told him that he still wanted to kick his ass but wasn't going to only because of his best friend. "Get her home safe" It was more of a command than anything.

Robby ignored him, finding it dumb that he thought he would do anything to hurt her, guiding Cara out.

"I drove, I just need to find my keys" Cara looked to Robby still slurring her words as she searched her pockets for her dads keys finally finding them. Robby took the keys and helped her inside the passenger side of the car.

"Don't crash, my dad will kill me" She closed her eyes, it took hours of begging for her dad to even agree to let her drive them to a party. Once he got a few drinks in he became more cooperative.

Robby started the car and backed out of the party, "I'm sorry," She spoke still with her eyes closed and head leaned back on the seat. "For what?" He asked her. "I like you and I don't like Sam or Taylor— I got jealous because I think you like Sam, so I started drinking" She slurred out her words as she leaned her head to the side being held up by her hand.

"It's okay. And I don't like Sam... not like that" He knew that she probably wouldn't remember admitting to being or remember him telling her this. He looked over at her as her eyes were shut and she breathed softly.

He cared about her a lot already— too much, in fact. It was almost worrying how much and quickly they became fond of each other when really they were supposed to hate each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 160 131
"Cause I see sparks fly, whenever you smile." When he left Cobra Kai, her feelings for him had heightened. This is a secret she has kept to herself...
64.3K 810 16
She was a badass. She got everything she wanted. Everyone was scared of her, even the toughest people at school, Kyler, Brucks, Hawk, Miguel... The l...
202K 5.5K 35
โ–๐‚๐Ž๐๐‘๐€ ๐Š๐€๐ˆ ๐จ๐จ๐จ. ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—น โช หขสฐแต‰'หข แตƒโฟ แตƒโฟแตแต‰หก,แตสธ แต’โฟหกสธ แตƒโฟแตแต‰หก โซ ยทหš เผ˜โ˜† โ†ณ เฉˆโ€งโ‚Šหš โ”Šอ™ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ... ...
33.9K 2K 22
โคทโ˜…๐–Œ๐–Š๐–™ ๐–๐–Ž๐–’ ๐–‡๐–†๐–ˆ๐– "None of it was real?" "Not a single bit." โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข COBRA KAI , eli moskowitz & robby keene seasons 1- ยฉf4brays 2023 I DO NOT...