002

Cara decided to keep her run in with Robby Keene to herself. She had more important things to deal with anyway. Daniel Larusso interrupted Sensei Lawrence at the dojo accusing him of trashing the Miyagi-Do dojo.

They were now all dealing with the repercussions of it, Johnny wasn't going to stop until he figured out who trashed the dojo and why.

"This is all can be over in a instant," Johnny yelled throughout the dojo, Cara jumped up before getting back down on the floor. "The decision is yours... who trashed the Miyagi dojo?"

Everyone stayed silent which made Cara more annoyed, whoever did this she would personally beat their ass for making her have consequences for their actions.

"Y'all know i'm no fan of Larusso's, but that sort of bullshit we don't teach in here... at least not anymore. So i'm gonna ask again... who trashed Miyagi-Do!"

Stingray stood up out of breath, "Sensei, I would never disrespect another man's dojo—" He began to talk. "Shut your cake hole, chubs" Johnny looked away.

Cara was annoyed at everyone, last night with Robby Keene was just the beginning. She couldn't stop thinking about it, how dare he come to her favorite spot and interrogate her about her dojo?

"Sensei, we really don't know who did it" Miguel spoke up out of breath like the rest of the Cobra Kai's. "We would of told you by now" Cara added as both her and Miguel dropped again.

      "This sucks," Cara let out an annoyed breath as she spoke to her best friend, Miguel. It was now another day of them facing the punishments of someone trashing Miyagi-do, no one had owned up to it yet. "It's not gonna stop till someone owns up to it" He was also clearly annoyed with this situation.

"Hey, where'd you go the other night? We were supposed to hangout, but I stopped by your place and your dad said you hadn't been home for a few hours" Miguel questioned, she tried not to be home as much as possible so it wasn't anything out of the ordinary. Usually her and Miguel hung out at nights though.

"Oh, I went for a walk... just needed to clear my head" She lied, if Miguel knew about what happened with her and Robby last night, it wouldn't be good. He already hated him and that would give him more of a reason to hate him. "Is everything okay?" He was worried about her. He didn't know much about her relationship with her dad, but he knew it wasn't a good one.

"Mhm," She wanted to get off this topic as fast as possible before she slipped up and said something about Robby. She told Miguel everything. This is something he didn't want to know though.

"If you want to talk, Diaz and Anderson, talk about who trashed Miyagi-Do" Kreese walked past them causing Cara to roll her eyes. She wasn't the biggest fan of Kreese's. She didn't trust him, she usually went with her gut feeling on these things.

Sensei Lawrence was gone dealing personal issues, she wasn't sure what that meant. But she didn't like Kreese being in charge without him here.

"They're not gonna let up... we got to figure who did it" Miguel tries to catch his breath. "I bet it was shit-breath" Tory responds, he turned at the accusation and got up. "Hey, screw you!"

"What'd you say?" Tory threw down the ropes and took a step forward, "Want this right now?" He retaliated, Tory stepped forward causing Cara and Miguel to put they're hands up and block them from each other.

"Stop!" Kreese yells causing all of us to look towards him, "Would you really like to know who did it?" He walked in front of us. Cara's eyebrows furrowed at the fact that he already knew who did it.

"It was Hawk!" Kreese put his hand pointing to Hawk, everyone's head turned towards Hawk. He was one of Cara's closest friends but she would personally beat his ass for not owning up himself and making the whole dojo deal with something he did.