Show No Fear

By Juniperlives43

Aliza has created another reset only this time she isn't facing the horror house alone. He older sister has j... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
IMPORTANT
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Q&A
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
New Book!
Epilogue

Chapter 23

1.4K 76 53
By Juniperlives43

Horror stared down at the sleeping girl, watching her chest rise and fall. It has been weeks since the attack happened, (Y/N)'s arm has almost completely healed. The knife wound in her leg healed a week or so ago, sooner than the burn which Horror had expected. He saw it best for her to be passed out as her body healed the wounds, less pain and uncomfort she has to go through. However, he didn't understand why she hadn't woken up sooner. She would have woken up last week and not experienced any pain due to her arm already adding more layers of skin.

Horror let out a sigh glancing towards the door where Dust and Killer have been taking turns standing despite someone being in the room. Dust hasn't been doing too great since the attack, beginning to mumble to himself, seeming to be arguing with someone. He would also have breakdowns, where it would be him sobbing in a corner and burning up a room using his attacks.

Killer has been a bit on edge as well, blaming himself for not being there to protect her. Thinking how he could have fallen for their distraction so easily. He also seemed to be feeding Jack rats along with building him things to climb and hide in. Distracting himself of his own guilt and self-hatred.

Nightmare has been leaving the castle, hunting down the last of the villagers that pose a resistance. Some, he found, only wished to live in peace, in fact the apologized for the assassins actions knowing full well the angered king would rain down terror. Surprisingly he left them alone, returning to the castle and constantly checking up on (Y/N), cleaning her wounds whenever he got the chance. He even stepped in the library, using his magic to finish up the cleaning in the places she could never reach. It seemed to soothe him so he wouldn't explode in anger or lash out. His plan for the Star Sans' to find her coming to a complete halt. All he wants for her now is to live a peaceful life, no more fighting, no more pain.

Error on the other hand locked himself in his white void. Only coming to the castle to watch after (Y/N), knowing he should have been more strict in training her. In his mind he should have never allowed her to skip training sessions in order to hang out with the others or create pranks with Killer to use against Nightmare. He just wanted her awake so they could watch more Undernovela and watch her graceful movements when she spars with him. Despite his hatred of being touched, he missed hers. The small things, her subtle brush against his shoulder, her fingers touching him when she took something, and even when she pokes his shoulder gently in order to get his attention. All small but he missed them.

Horror was in the worst shape, he hadn't eaten or slept in the passing weeks. He refused to even move a foot away from the door when it was someone else's turn to watch her. Eventually, he left the castle altogether as he went back to his world in order to just see and hear a remnant of her, even if it's the scared brat. He told Aliza, even took her to see her sister once, Dust didn't react well with the sight of her. So to keep his promise, he merely would inform Aliza of her condition from now on. He helped Killer care for Jack, bringing him to his mistress's side every once in a while. He would even talk to (Y/N), telling her what was happening, along with informing her how much he missed her as well as the others.

Horror placed his skeletal hand on her own, brushing his thumb along her knuckle, feeling her soft warm skin. "Heh. Remember when we first met? I thought you were just stupid, walking up to me with now fear in your eyes." He chuckled to himself, looking down at her hand with a soft look. "After some time, I even begin to care for ya. The nerve of ya to walk in the cold with merely a tank top on expectin to be fine." A frown replaced the soft smile on his face. "F**k kid, I'm so sorry for the things I said!" Horror continued, desperation in his voice as red tears welled up in his sockets. "Please! Wake up! I can't stand it anymore! I learned my lesson alright!" He pleaded as he tightened the grip around her hand, lowering his head down to the bed. His shoulders shook as silent sobs racked his body, finally reaching his breaking point. He just couldn't stay strong anymore, he couldn't stand the sight of her like this, it shredded his soul.

"What ... a stupid ... apology." A weak voice spoke, Horror's shoulders tensing as his eyes snapped open. He shot up, looking over toward (Y/N), seeing a weak smile on her face. "Hi Horror." She added, her smile widening, joy sparkling in her gaze. Horror launched forward, lifting her up off the bed slightly, wrapping his arms around her as he buried his face in the crook of her neck.

"Thank God." Horror cried out in relief, balling her shirt in his fist as (Y/N) wrapped her arms around him. "I thought I lost you." He whispered in her ear, earning a giggle from her.

"I don't die that easily." (Y/N) claimed with a small giggle as Horror pulled away, a bright smile on his face. They both looked over hearing the door open, seeing Killer staring at (Y/N) in shock, before a smile formed on his features.

"You're finally awake!" Killer cheered, sprinting forward as Horror moved out of the way allowing Killer to give her a tight hug. He then pulled away just as quickly, "I have to tell the boss." He stated before sprinting out of the room running past a sullen Dust that was walking towards the room in order to replace Killer to guard the door.

He glanced at Killer with a confused look, watching him sprint past in a hurry. He then put two and two together before using his teleportation to teleport into the room seeing (Y/N), sitting up and awake. Her eyes danced with joy as they landed on him, a smile seeming to have permanently stayed on her lips. "You're ... awake." Dust stuttered out, seeming to be frozen in place. He then glanced at Horror, as if to confirm he wasn't hallucinating to which Horror gave him a small nod as to tell him, it was real.

Dust walked over cautiously before placing his hand on her shoulder, still expecting to see his hand phase through, but instead he felt the soft material of her shirt, along with the warmth radiating from her skin. He then pulled her into a hug as he let out a shaky breath before purple tears fell down his boney cheeks.

Killer however, kept running down the castle corridors before skidding to a stop seeing the library door opened. He stepped inside seeing Nightmare using his magic, controlling cleaning products, to clean around the library. "Boss." Killer spoke, still out of breath from all the running.

Nightmare didn't turn around, "What is it?" He questioned in a calm tone, seeming to keep his focus on finishing cleaning the library.

"(Y/N)'s awake." Killer informed, watching as all the cleaning supplies fell to the ground as Nightmare's shoulders tensed. Before whirling around as he glared at Killer who raised his hands in a surrender-like fashion, "It's not a prank I swear! I would never-" Before he could finish his sentence, Nightmare disappeared into a pool of black goop.

He appeared into the room seeing Dust pulling away from (Y/N). "You!" Nightmare growled, causing the two skeletons to jump, Dust backing away quickly thinking Nightmare was talking to him. A frown decorated (Y/N)'s lips as she stared at him with uncertainty in her eyes. "Do you have any idea what you have done!? You could have been killed!" He shouted, his cyan eye glowing slightly as his anger flared as he was now looming over the woman who just blinked at him in confusion. She let out a small squeak as he pulled her close, "Don't ever do that again. Understand?" Nightmare spoke firmly, anger still radiating off of him.

(Y/N)'s smile returned to her face as she returned the hug, "I understand." She spoke softly. Everyone was now more at ease, relaxed, and happy. They chatted for a long while, the others filling each other in, specifically (Y/N). Error visited her the next day, basically reacting similar to Nightmare, surprised everyone when he hugged her.

*********************

Dream smiled softly as he opened his eyes, looking up towards the top of the cave, the evergreen trees seem to move with the breeze. "Have you found her?" Ink questioned, walking up next to Dream, away from the decorative house.

Dream's smile formed into a frown, looking over at Ink who had an unreadable expression on his face. "I have seen her yes ... found the realm no." Dream answered after some time, part of what he said was the truth, he had spoken with her, however there was a lie in his truth, he had already found the realm his brother lives in. He isn't going to tell Ink that anytime soon, not until he fills him in on what he knows at least.

"How is she?" Ink questioned catching Dream by surprise, the fact this soulless monster cares about a mere glitch. It doesn't sound like Ink at all according to Dream, not since Dream found out Ink doesn't have a soul but instead drinks his vials in order to feel emotions.

Dream hesitated for a moment, "She was injured, looking like burns from a fire. She was in a coma for a few days." He informed, his golden eyes trained on Ink, wanting to see what emotions he would portray if any.

However Ink remained emotionless as he spoke, "Do you think that is their doing?" He questioned, his colorful pinpricks falling onto Dream, despite his lack of emotion there was seriousness in his gaze.

Dream looked into his pinpricks for a moment before letting out a sigh, "No. During her injury there was despair radiating from my brother. Don't know about the others." He shrugged, careful not to give too much away. He knew exactly how the others felt, all the same some held anger, the reason why he was able to locate the realm. Now relief and joy radiated from them, he felt it before he lost his concentration once (Y/N) faded away.

Ink nodded, looking back out towards the forest, "Alright. Then it's settled. We will go after him instead." Ink turned on his heels, beginning to make his way back towards the house.

"Ink." Dream spoke, turning his body slightly, Ink stopping in his tracks, looking over at Dream letting out a hum in question. Dream remembers the white haired boy he saw inside her mind, "There was someone else with her. A boy with white hair and silver eyes." Dream noticed something flash across Ink's expression, he couldn't quite pin what it was.

"So her power has awakened and he's still with her." Ink mumbled to himself as he fiddled with his scarf. "Amazing." He continued as a smile spread across his face, Dream's brow contorting into confusion and suspiciousness. "Come now Dream! We must tell Blue and Stretch our plan!" He called out cheerfully, his mood lifting as he had a slight skip in his step.

Dream followed right behind him, uncertainty wavering inside him of telling Blue. He wouldn't be too happy with their decision, especially with how impatient he has become. Stretch himself seemed surprised Dream hadn't found the realm yet, Dream is sure he suspects he is lying but lying for a reason. Unlike Ink, Dream knows he helps others without a catch, it's just in his nature like how his brother once was.

Ink opened the door while Dream closed it behind him. Blue was sitting on the couch with his arms crossed, an angry face seeming to replace his once cheerful one. "SO?" Blue questioned as Stretch stood in the corner with a cigarette in between his teeth.

"We will be hunting down our escaped prisoner." Ink stated, placing his hands on his hips with a smile. Stretch rose a brow, glancing over at Dream who didn't look in his direction instead his eyes were trained on Blue. Watching the skeleton's frown deepen as anger boiled in him.

"WHAT!?" Blue screamed out, slamming his fists on the table, breaking it in half. "YOU'RE TELLING ME WE ARE LEAVING (Y/N) TO DIE!? OR WORSE GET TORTURED!?" Blue questioned, glaring at the two of them.

"Blue-" Dream began to speak, hoping to ease the skeleton, however Ink stretched out his arm in front of him, stopping Dream from speaking further.

'What is he up to?' Dream wondered as his attention was now completely focused on Ink as he stepped towards Blue.

"Blue, she will be alright-"

"STOP LYING!" Blue screamed out in anger and despair, a frown decorated Dream's lips, noticing the state of the once bubbly skeleton. Ink simply stared at him with an emotionless stare. "TO THINK I THOUGHT YOU WOULD CARE! LIKE THE OLD TIMES!" Blue shouted as a sharp bone spawned in his hand.

"Bro-"

"Quiet Papyrus." Blue growled lowly, not taking his eyes off Ink who only stared at him with nothing in his gaze. "This Is Between Ink, Dream, And I." He stated as he teleported out of view before appearing behind Ink grabbing a hold of Ink's paintbrush.

Blue then splashed the wall with paint as Dream reached out to stop him along with Stretch before Blue walked through the portal. Dream's and Stretch's hand slammed against the wall, the paint staining their hands. "What did you do!?" Dream questioned as he glared at Ink as Stretch held a shadow over his eyes.

"Something you refused to do." Ink spoke, glaring at Dream. "Time to kill two birds with one stone." He stated as he crossed his arms. "You know where they are. Take us there or do you want Dream to do something stupid?" Ink questioned, his colorful pinpricks flashing white for a moment.

Dream clenched his fists, glaring right into ink's eye sockets before turning to face the wall, opening a glowing yellow portal. "I am ending you when we return squid." Stretch spoke with anger laced in his firm tone.

Ink merely looked at him before entering the portal with Dream and Stretch exchanging a look before following Ink. Unaware of someone watching from afar, a smile spreading across their features.

"Nice job Ink. You are leading me right to her." He spoke as he quickly made his way through the portal before it closed, leaving the house empty.

Blue jumped around from universe to universe till he appeared inside a black castle, his blue eyes looking around before landing on a gooey skeleton, carrying a bouquet of glowing flowers in a vase with another skeleton beside him with black tears streaking down his face. Blue's eyes hardened into a glare as a gaster blaster formed above his head gaining to the twos attention as a blue glow emitted from the blaster.

"You Will Pay For What You Have Done." Blue spoke as Dream, Ink, and Stretch appeared behind him. Nightmare glared in their direction as Killer smirked before teleporting away.

"Oh~ And what is that?" Nightmare cooed as he glared right back at Blue, a black smoke beginning to radiate off him.

"For Hurting My FRIEND!" Blue cried out as he launched forward, a smirk forming along Nightmare's expression.

"This will be fun." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 663 14
Dust HATES humans. Dust barely LIKES anyone. When the Bad Sanses are forced to guard a young goddess, Dust gets stuck alone with the child.
56.7K 2.9K 24
[HK/Undertale Crossover] For ages, the Void godness has to sit and see how her multiverse was fill and filled by AUs of her Universe, Undertale, she...
32.2K 1.5K 14
Someone dies and are reborn as a Shadow Papyrus. Let's see how thet deal with it shall we?
22.4K 453 30
(Y/N) was a normal girl but she was homeless since her parents kicked her out a month ago. But that all changed when Nightmare saw how negative she w...