𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖒𝖆𝖉𝖔𝖓𝖓𝖆 ➥𝕿𝖍𝖊...

By Aura_Night

𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖊 /əˈləʊn/ adjective 'ha... More

𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐈
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝
ένα
δύο
τρία
τέσσερα
πέντε
έξι
επτά
οκτώ
Enter The New Cast!!
εννέα
δέκα
έντεκα
δώδεκα
δεκατρία
δεκατέσσερα
δεκαέξι
δεκαπέντε
δεκαεπτά
Tsimehcla Family
δεκαοκτώ(season 1 Ends Here.)
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐈𝐈
δεκαεννέα
είκοσι
είκοσι ένα
είκοσι δύο
Ανακάλυψη του σώματος (season Two Ends Here)
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈
είκοσι τέσσερα
Martha and A/N
είκοσι πέντε
είκοσι έξι
είκοσι εφτά
είκοσι οχτώ
είκοσι εννιά
𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐈
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕴
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕴𝕴
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕴𝕴𝕴
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕴𝖁
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖁
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖁𝕴
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖁𝕴𝕴
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖁𝕴𝕴𝕴
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕴𝖃
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖃
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖃𝕴
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖃𝕴𝕴
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖃𝕴𝕴𝕴
Τριάντα
Τριάντα ένα
Τριάντα δύο
Τριάντα τρία
Τριάντα τέσσερα
Τριάντα πέντε(season three ends here)
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐈𝐕
Τριανταέξι
Τριάντα εφτά
Τριάντα οκτώ
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 and 𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒔
Τριάντα εννέα
σαράντα
𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞
Σαράντα ένα
тнє gяєєк gσ∂ѕ
Σαράντα δύο
Σαράντα τρία
Σαράντα τέσσερις
Σαράντα πέντε
Σαράντα έξι
Σαράντα επτά
Σαρανταοκτώ
Σαράντα εννέα
Πενήντα
𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐈𝐈
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕴
mᎬmᎬs
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕴𝕴
Πενήντα ένα
Πενήντα δύο
Πενήντα τριών
Πενήντα τεσσάρων
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐕
Πενήντα πέντε
Πενήντα έξι
Πενήντα επτά
Πενήντα οκτώ
Πενήντα εννέα
Εξήντα
Εξήντα ένα
Εξήντα δύο
Εξήντα τρία
Εξήντα τέσσερα
Εξήντα πέντε
Εξήντα
Εξήντα εφτά
Εξήντα οκτώ
Εξήντα εννέα
εβδομήντα
Εβδομήντα ένα
Εβδομήντα δύο
Εβδομήντα τρία
Εβδομήντα τέσσερα
Εβδομήντα πέντε
Εβδομήντα έξι
Εβδομήντα επτά
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐕𝐈
Εβδομήντα οκτώ
Εβδομήντα εννέα
𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐍𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐡𝐜𝐥𝐚
Ογδόντα
Ογδόντα μία
Ογδόντα δύο
𝕬𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖘
!Memes!

είκοσι τρία

333 14 2
By Aura_Night

(i had skip several chapters as Primadonna didn't had any fit in them. I just couldn't fit her in the scenes at all.and j couldn't show much scene's of her personal life without giving out spoilers.)

"Unity is Strength" 

..... ➤Primadonna was now finally home after few days, till she was completely healed, but strangely, she hadn't seen Stefan at all. Her mom was also back and she was spending time with her. Her dad was now gone to Italy for signing contract with a huge hotel to let their restaurant's chefs serve the food there. 

Primadonna was currently going downstairs and towards the exit "Prim, sweetie where are you going.?Your school is about to start." Primadonna knew if she told her mother she was off to Salvatore house because Elena had called her, she would surely make an excuse to stop her. "Jog mum, didn't had it from a long time.After it I will directly go to school" plus she was also thankful to her past self for wearing sweat pants and a jacket. 

"Oh alright, Hon I have asked my assistant to send the dress I have prepared for you for the dance which is happening today, after the dance come home, I have a suprise for you."

Primadonna nodded happily for her to buy the excuse "Alright mom, see you.!" Primadonna then ran off and sat inside her car, buckled up and drove off from the house. Little did she knew the events which were gonna take place tonight.. 

Elena, Bonnie and Primadonna were sitting inside the parlour while the compelled Lawyer was giving Elena some papers to sign on the contract "Please sign here." Elena grabbed a pen and signed at the dotted lines of the paper. 

"So the place is all yours? They just gave it to you?" Bonnie and Primadonna then looked at the brothers who were standing outside."for now. as a sole owner, I am the only one who can invite a certain type of person in here, if you know what i mean" elena tells her, as she's trying to not say vampire in front of the lawyer even though he is compelled. 

"Thank you Mr. Henry." Elena waves the lawyer bye as he leaves. Then they walk back and saw that Damon and Stefan couldn't enter. "Oops, almost forgot. Stefan, would like to come inside my house?" Elena was trying hard not to give a smile but she was failing miserably. Including Primadonna who was smiling at her friends antiques. 

"I would love to, thank you." Stefan says as he enters in the house smiling but also avoiding Primadonna as whenever he used to look at her he remembered the fainted body of hers after what the unknown person, whom Damon and him are still trying to find, did. 

Then everyone looked at Damon, who bore a irritated expression "What are we? Twelve?" Elena then sighed "I am sure one of us mentally is. If I let you in, do you promise to obey the owner of this house?." Damon folded his arms and shook his head "No."

"Seriously, Damon. Our way. You promised. We call the shots. No lies, no secret agendas. Remember?" Damon then huffs at Elena's statement. "Sure Elena Sure." Elena gives a smile because of Damon"Then, please come in."

As soon as they both come in, Elena goes and grabs Bonnie's and Primadonna's jackets" Thanks Els." Elena nodded while smiling at Primadonna." Wait where are you guys going?"Stefan asked while being scared for three of them. 

" To school? "Primadonna slowly says as it was the most obvious thing in the whole world." Oh no no no, we didn't create a safe house for you to just leave it Elena." Stefan then adds" Yeah, Klaus is out there, we know that."

" right. but where? no one knows. look, I really appreciate what you guys are doing. and I'll be able to sleep at night knowing that I will will be safe here. "Elena responds" But I don't want to be a prisoner." Then Bonnie smiles" Plus I will be there to protect her.and Primadonna too. Right Prim?" Primadonna nods and says" Yeah. and let's be honest, the spirit in me will yeet him off." All four of them look at Primadonna confusingly" Yeet? The heck does that mean? " Damon asked. 

" Uh, it just came out of my mouth. Maybe it means to throw something far away? I don't know, bye you both! " then she grabs Elena and Bonnie's hand and runs away.

At the end, Stefan had also decided to join the girls, currently waiting for Their Professor Alaric to show up. Elena then pulls out the decade dance poster and shows it to Bonnie and Primadonna, which they both nod to for going, then Primadonna turns forward when their Professor arrived. Then she notices that the way of walking of Alaric was different... 

"Hello, my class, what are we learning today?" Primadonna then replies "With the decade dance tonight Professor, we've been covering 60s all week..?" Primadonna says, slowly trailing off as Ric knew what we were supposed to do till today. 

"Right thanks, the sixties." Alaric trails off then Primadonna sees him looking at Elena for longer than 3 seconds and then moves towards the board."The sixties. I wish there was something good I could say about the sixties, but...Actually, they kind of sucked. Except for the Beatles, of course. They made it bearable. Uh, what else was there? The Cuban missile thing, the...we walked on the moon. There was Watergate" He says, but is interrupted by Elena.

"The Watergate was 70s ric-I-Mean Mr Saltzman" Elena corrects herself before looking around and blushing for blurting his nickname out. Then Alaric smiles hesitantly "Right. It all kind of mushes together up here, the sixties, seventies. Thank you, Elena" then he again turns around the board. 

After the awkward lesson was finally over, the kids start going towards the canteen or the grounds but when Primadonna sees ric leaving the class in a hurry she grabs her essay and runs towards him "Professor Saltzman! Wait!" Alaric grits his teeth then gives a smile and turns around "Yes... Child." Primadonna stops and says "Here you go, the essay you requested. I have completed it with extra vocabulary and a small facts bullet points which you like to read, I had old books at house so they helped." Alaric smiles and looks at her name tag on the binder "Primadonna, be a doll and turn around for me would you?" Primadonna turns confused and sadly doesn't notices how Alaric's pupils were getting larger. "Turn around? Why? Is something on me?" 

Alaric hides his shock perfectly "Oh nothing, just thought a bug was there, it ran away. Thanks for the essay, but I am busy right now." Then he hands her essay back and walks away quickly. 

Primadonna goes outside and goes towards her friends and points "Guys, Alaric's not being Alaric.." she sits down and places her head down on the table while Elena pets her head. "Maybe he is sick?" then suddenly Dana comes up to the table and says "Oh! Elena! There you are! Okay so this gonna sound freaky. But this totally hot guy just asked me if you're going to the dance tonight." Bonnie then responds "Tell him she has a boyfriend." 

"You can atleast meet him, he'll be at the dance tonight, his name is Klaus." Suddenly all the girls stand up and stare at Dana "I am so sorry Dana, but what did you just say?" Primadonna was now shook how Klaus entered the school grounds. "His name is Klaus, i know the name's stupid but I swear he is hot." Then Bonnie slowly whispered "She has been compelled.." 

Then she again says "Where is he?" Dana then shrugs at the question "I don't know, but he wants to know if you will save him a dance, how cute is that?" then she leaves. 

Primadonna was now currently at her house, getting ready for the dance. She looked at the direction the hairstylist was doing her hair "Are you going to turn my hair into, you know, like 60s?" the woman nodded and said "Your hair is very supportive you know, it's like so smooth and silky, what products do you use?" Primadonna then smiles and says "Oh normal things, I inherited the hair traits and almost everything from my mother."

The woman smiles and after a while "Done, now please put on your dress and the feather coat, you will look fabulous in it." Primadonna nodded and Then went inside her dressing room. After putting on the dress she got out and placed the muffler on her shoulders too. 

"Wow Miss Neris, you look fabulous. I believe you're ready." Primadonna nodded and Then waved the woman bye. Then she went in the living room to watch some TV while waiting for Alistair. Then she saw a note on the table 'Meet me at the forest near our house. Your Mommy <3"

Primadonna smiled and felt excited of what her mom had planned for her. Then after sometime the doorbell echoed in the whole villa. "Coming!" Primadonna opened the door and saw. 

"Alistair? Oh my god, you look so much" Alistair then said "Hot?" Then Primadonna laughed and said "Yes that too, but you look alot like that old famous singer, oh god what was his name? Yes! Elvis Presley! Younger version.did you due your hair?!" Alistair smiled and said "Well thanks for the compliment.and yeah I did, don't worry it's not permanent, if you want, it can be permanent.You always look beautiful, Shall we?" and he extended his arm. Primadonna hooked her arm with his and then he took her to his bike "Als, I can't ride that, I am in a dress!" then Alistair replied "Then place both your legs in one side, don't worry you won't fall, just hold me tight."

Primadonna sighed and agreed to sit as he told her. She then grabbed Alistair's waist and hugged him from behind "ready to go?" Primadonna nodded and said "Yes!" then he started to the bike and then they drove off. 

As soon as they came in, Damon grabbed Primadonna's hand and said "let's go lady Rich, your friends require your assistance. Oh! Nice! You look like Elvis!" Before he could go, Alistair grabbed Primadonna's other arm "I believe she didn't replied to you dragging her away." Damon then rolled his eyes "Look, 'Als' your little girlfriend needs her friend for a bit. Bye!" 

Then Primadonna shouted while being dragged away "See you later! Bye!" and waved him, which he gave it back. "The heck Alistair!? Why did you let her go!?" Georgia said as her and Sydney were moving towards him "Because I can't keep them away from each other. It feels abnormal now. I hope everything goes back to what it was.." 

Georgia sighs "I hope that too, and I know It will, I don't what's happening today, I can't feel anything new.. But anyways let's enjoy this party, I am sure now that the brothers consider her their friend, they will protect her too."

Alistair nodded and then left while still staring at Primadonna. 

" Why did you drag me away, and brought me here? " Primadonna was currently between Alaric and Damon." Because few minutes before you arrived, Klaus gave an announcement and dedicated a song for Elena, he is here. If you see anyone suspicious, let me know, Alaric stay near her."

Then Damon left and then Primadonna asked "are you okay Professor? You looked at bit ill in the morning." Alaric smirked 'Alaric never smirks..' Primadonna thought "You Primadonna, I never told you how nice your accent is, very rarely you find a Brit in a small town of America. Don't loose your accent." Primadonna gave Alaric a small smile but suddenly she saw Bonnie and Elena outside te gym when someone had opened the gate, she said Alric bye and ran upto them." Guys what's happening?! "

Elena then replied" Bonnie is happening! She wants to die to protect me! I can't let that happen Prim! I can't loos more people! " Primadonna then glared at Bonnie" Bonnie! You can't do that!" then the three started bickering but suddenly they saw Alaric entering with a panicked face. 

" Elena! " Then Elena quickly asks" What? What's wrong ric?" Then Alaric replies" He has Jeremy.! " Then all three of them shout" What!? "

Then alaric repeats" Klaus! He has Jeremy come on! " Then he motions then to follow him. They start following him but after a while things starts getting weird" Ric, where is Jeremy? And Klaus? "Primadonna slowly asks. Then ric responds" Just a little further."

Then Primadonna stops both of them" wait some thing's not right, Where is Jeremy Professor!? " Then to Everyone's shock, Alaric starts laughing" I just had to get away from that dance. The sixties, ugh. Not my decade" Ric says as he continues to laugh "I mean, whose call was that, anyway? I much prefer the twenties. The style, the parties, the jazz" all three of them stare at Alaric with confusion. 

"Alaric, are you on vervain?" Elena asks "Now why would you ask me that Elena?"  then"he's being compelled" elena says"nope. try again" he asks them, as he smirks again. "what's going on?" elena asks him "okay, i'll give you a hint. i am not alaric" he tells us "Klaus!" Primadonna shouts in realisation , and he smiles broadly at her. "surprise!" he says to them as he does jazz hands. "oh, no. no, it's not possible" elena says as she shakes her head at him. "just relax, elena. i'm not here to hurt you or Ms. Neris. you're not on my hit list tonight" he tells her, then he looks at bonnie "but you are" he says as he walks towards bonnie but she throws him against the wall with her powers, but he gets up "now, did i mention that i knew a witch? you're gonna have to hit me a lot harder than that" he tells her. 

and he rushes over to her and she throws him against a display case, smashing the glass. he falls to the ground, but he just laughs. "by all means...fire away!" he tells her as he gets up "if you kill this body, i'll just get a new one. maybe jeremy" he tells them with a smirk that could even make the devil cower away. 

"Go! Run! Both of you!" at first they both hesitate but then they had to run away, suddenly Primadonna's arm is grabbed and she is closed in a dark room "Primadonna don't panic, it's me Georgia, me Sydney and Alistair know of supernaturals, we are also one, don't worry we are not vampires or werewolves, we are something else which we will explain later on, right now, go jump from this window and run back home! Your car is outside, Sydney brought it here, here take your keys. " Primadonna nods out of fear of Klaus and then takes her keys, jumps from the window and runs awaw and sees her car on the ground. 

Then she starts driving off. As soon as she gets home she slowly realize she left her friends.she goes to her room and goes inside the shower with her clothes on and cries out. Then she remembered she had to go meet her mom. 

She changed into something comfortable and goes at the forest near her house. She then sees a trail of her favourite flowers, Proteas. When she had turned flashlight on. She follows a path and then sees a carpet, filled with a picnic basket. The carpet was near the cliff, which was small, but still if someone fell from it would receive serious injuries. 

"Hi honey, did you like it?" Primadonna suddenly turns around and sees her mother "Mom! Wow this is so cute! Is this our dinner for tonight?" Arielle nods and says "Yes, I am happy that you like it, dinner under the stars, now, sit." 

Primadonna smiles and then sits, but strangely her mother doesn't "Mom?" Arielle then starts laughing "God! I always wondered why did he gave you this gift? What is so special about this face? Then I realised, the number of lovers this face had, it had to be something, I had prayed day and night to have the legendary face, sadly, it turned out that you were the one destined for it, when the blue moon rose on your birth. "Primadonna stared at her mom in utter shock. 

" Mom what are you saying.. What face? What blue moon? What's Going on? " Arielle then went near Primadonna, grabbed her face roughly with one hand and said" I wanted you to find out, sadly, you won't. " then suddenly her mother's eyes turned pitch black." Mom?! "

Primadonna tried to get up, but Arielle threw her back down" Oh the damned one.. " Then suddenly the carpet burned and a pentagram got printed on it. 

Primadonna hands and feet suddenly started to get burned, as she tried to get out, an invisible barrier kept her in, Arielle then placed a box down and left. Primadonna then suddenly grabbed her phone and dialed Elena's number but sadly she didn't picked it up, she tried everyone's she knew but no one could pick it up as there was no signal. Finally she was able to get a ring for Bonnie but Bonnie wasn't picking the phone up. "Bonnie! Please! Help! I am in the forest, my mom! She is.. She is trying to kill me! Bonnie! Anyone!" 

Arielle then came back with a dagger which looked like it was made of copper. "Mom, please! I am your daughter! Please stop! Don't do this! Mom!" Arielle then grabbed Primadonna's throat and said "Darling, don't make this harder than it already is, goodbye." 

Then Arielle thrusted her dagger inside Primadonna's chest and took out her heart, then she slit her throat with the dagger, she threw Primadonna down the small cliff and saw her body landing on the pile of leaves on the ground. She then placed the heart in a box and then left. "I did the work. Arcadius.." 

Oh how unfortunate the fate was Of Primadonna Neris Tsimehcla.. Who, had died by the hands of her own. May the maiden rest in peace.... 

A/n:- this is the end. Kidding lol not. Hope you liked it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 552 29
She wanted revenge for her for her sister and she knew the perfect way to get it so that she would hurt the people that did them wrong. But it didn't...
1.3K 28 19
This is a TVD/TO fanfic. The book starts in 2017, right after tvd ends! Leticia and Vasilisa are MY CHARACTERS. Everyone else belongs to Julie Plec...
413K 11.2K 82
❛You will always be my almost love...❜ ❛Mind blown. Honestly, I haven't read a fanfic quite like this and I'm all here for it👏❜ ❛Thi...
16.1K 251 16
Diana is a 17 year old normal salvatore girl.. or thats what they thought. Diana got adopted by Giuseppe and Lily Salvatore after her parents died, t...