Elizabeth olsen daughter one...

By idontknowtfimdoin

one shots bcuz Im bored. Massage me if you have a request. Only doing Robbie and Lizzie because husband and... More

Makeup
Please Sleep Baby
Closer
Burn
outing
Busy
Park
Sick
School play
Interview
paparazzi
Daddy's Beard
Sibling
Bully
Ignored
Mistake?
Ring
Italy
I wanna go to!
Caught
Middle child's ending
Mother's trauma
Visit
Beach
Tired
Skin And Bone
Presence
Evelyn
A month
The Switch
"Dirty"
So hard
She knew
The truth unfold
Extroverted
Blame
Perfect
Present
1st of July
The game
A day
Broken promise
It's Me!
Little sister
Hair
Early mornings
Happy lil baby
I FUCKING KNEW IT
Sick?
Beach
Squeak
Night night
Bear
Garden
A gift
Sorry mommy
"oh shit"
Hi baby
A loss that breaks hearts
All to well
things I love
My happiness
So small
Disappear
Promised
The dark
downfall
Places

Work

4.5K 123 5
By idontknowtfimdoin

Age:16

Evelyn's POV:

"I got a fucking C Evelyn. " Hanna said as she cornered me in the girls restroom.

"I'm sorry, I just had so-"

"I don't care, I shouldn't have gotten a C! " she yelled, making me look down at my feet. "Look up. " she mumbled but I didn't look up.

"Look up! " she yelled louder. I slowly looked up at her and she showed me her paper. "Open your mouth. " I opened it.

She started stuffing the paper into my mouth as she pushed me into the wall. "Eat it. Eat it! " she yelled and I chewed.

I chewed and swallowed the paper. I was about to gag but she seemed to notice and she pulled me by the hair. She dragged me to one of the stalls and pushed my head into the toilet seat.

She started dunking it in and out then just in. She kept me in there for so long that I accidentally breathed in some water. She suddenly took my head back out and kicked me to the floor.

I started coughing the water out and she laughed. "I can't believe I'm missing class for this. Idiot... " she mumbled before shutting the stall door and leaving.

I felt some tears fall down my face as I coughed. I took a deep breath when I was done and squeezed the water out my hair.

I wiped the water off my face with the sleeve of my hoodie and stood up. I come out the stall and looked in the mirror. My cheeks were abit red as she had slapped me when she first called me in here.

I lifted my top up abit to see how bad her kick was and indeed it was red, it may form into a bruise later.

I should have worked more on her homework but I just had to much piled up...

The kids at school had a habit of giving me their homework since I was the so called smart one. Like today if one of them didn't get an A I would get a beating in this damn stall.

The boys would do it behind the school.

It would be lighter if it was a B. I would still get a slap or a punch but they wouldn't feed me their papers.

A girl called Allison did it once and it became a thing for those who make me do their homework. Where they would feed me their paper after giving me a beating or would beat me after.

I would try and throw the paper up after thought.

And right now was time time for that. I walked back to the stall and did all I could do for the paper to go back up.

This caused my finger to have a blister because of how often I've had to do this.

After I was done I left the restroom. I just hoped no one else got anything lower then a A please...

I literally started doing everyone's homework the second I got home. I didn't even get to properly eat dinner.

There was just so many.

By the time school ended around 3 people got a C or a D. The others thankfully got As. Though apart from Hanna who got a C and already did her job the other 2 were boys meaning it was harder.

Since were in junior year it doesn't help. By the end I got a blown lip which I wasn't the best at hiding.

They mostly focused below my face to avoid getting caught but they were sometimes to distracted.

When I got home I immediately ran to my room to do some of the essays I had been given to do.

I closed my door and went into the bathroom to shower.

The shower took around 10 or 15 minutes and when I looked at the mirror I truly saw how bad my body looked. Especially ny torso. Great artwork people...

I looked at my lip and pouted. I guess I'll just say I got hit in the face by a basket ball.

I mean its hard enough.

I put my clothes on and dried my hair. When I left the bathroom I saw my mom sitting on my bed. "Why does your backpack look like a brick? " she asked.

I looked down at the floot and my bag did look like a brick. It had alot of books in it for the homeworks and shit I had to do.

"I got books from the library. " I said sitting on my chair in front of ny desk.

I was about to pull out a book but my mon walked over and stopped me. "How about coming down stairs and watching a movie. Your dads still at work. " she said holding my hand.

I looked up at her and she frowned. "What happened to your lip? " she as her finger traced my lip.

I pulled her hand away. "The kids were playing basketball and the ball hit me in the face. It's nothing. " I said turning to my desk and picking a book out.

"Ev come on, you never rest and only study. " she said putting her hand over the book. I felt like crying.

"Okay... " I agreed, I actually agreed. I know I'll suffer for this later but I just wanted to be with her.

We went down stairs into the living room and snuggled on the sofa. I felt my eyes get heavy at her warmth and smell though me running on 2 hours a day all week also made me very sleepy.

And being so close to her made me feel like a toddler trying to sleep while snuggling to my mommy again.

So for once in a long time I let myself be. I let myself fall asleep not thinking about the punishment I'll have for this.

Elizabeth's POV:

I stroked Evelyn's hair as she slept. She's been so busy and distant from us ever since sophomore year and now in her junior year she just seems to busy to do anything else.

She just comes home and goes up to her room without saying a single word. Everytime I check on her she's drowning in books. I can tell she doesn't sleep properly either.

Or at all. I hear her cry at night and when I check up on her she'd be crying while doing whatever she's given.

She would be having a complete breakdown in front of her desk but she wouldn't stop. I've wanted to ask her about this but she would just avoid us.

She's been wearing alot of hoodies and long sleeves to. Which is suspicious, I mean she does love her hoodies but she would take them off when its hot but she's always kept them on even if it was burning.

I feel like this is wrong but I'm truly worried for her. So I'm taking her sleeping as an advantage to take a peak at her arms.

I'm seriously thinking of the worst possible thing but I hope It's not what I think it is.

I slowly lifted the sleeve of her hoodie up. What I saw wasn't scars no, what I saw was bruises.

I held her arm and looked at the bruises that coated it. Evelyn didn't wake up as she was out like a light.

I took in a shaky breath and heard a front door open. "I'm home. " I heard Robbie say and he entered the living room.

"Evelyns down here. " he said but I was still looking at her arm. "Liz? " he said and I heard a gasp come from him.

"Whats this!?" He yelled as he walked around.

He knelt down infornt of us and grabbed Evelyn's hand. "Who did this? " he asked looking ne dead in the eye.

"I- I don't know... " I said in complete shock.

He looked back down and pulled up her sleeve revealing more bruises. He looked up at her face and saw her busted lip.

"We're talking to her tomorrow. " he said without taking his eyes off her.

Evelyn's POV:

I woke up in my room. I turned to my clock and saw that it was 7am. Fuck... I'm so fucked.

I quickly changed my clothes and brushed ny teeth. I put all the homeworks and books in my bag and quietly left my room as to not wake up mom or dad.

I walked to school like always which took around 10 to 15 minutes. I walked very slowly for my own sake.

I took a deep breath before entering the gate and as I was about to enter the school I got the text I always get.

They wanted their homework... I had around 3 all from the same class but obviously the essays shouldn't be the same. I would usually wait till the last day since I would have other stuff to do.

But since I was asleep all day yesterday I will be receiving hell. Literal hell.

I walked to the back of the school. My whole body was shaking in fear.

When I got there I saw them. 1 girl and 2 boys. "Did you do them?" One of them asked getting closer.

I looked down at my feet and shook my head.

"I'm sorry... I was just asleep the whole day yesterday and-"

He chuckled. "Look up. " he said, I didn't.

"Look up! " I looked up. Looked behind me as he got closer. "Take your bag off. " I dropped it to the floor.

He kicked me to the floor making me wince at the sudden pain I got from the bruises I had.

I watched as he unzipped my backpack which was full of books and lift it up with his hands. He turned it upside down making everything inside drop on me.

All those books. Some had hardcovers which hurt more then others.

"Give me your cigarette and lighter. " I heard him say to the other boy there. He gave him a cigarette and a lighter.

He lit it and smoked it alittle beforr turning back to me. He knelt down infornt of me and looked at my face.

"It's a pity... You have such a pretty face but it doesn't do shit for you. " he said stroking my face with his thumb.

He put the cigarette in front of me "Inhale." He said.

He opened my mouth and smoked it. He took it out after and told me to blow.

He inhaled some of the smoke and squeezed my face with his other hand.

He told me to open my mouth and I did as I was told. He smoked again and blew the smoke into my mouth.

"Idiot." He said and pressed the cigarette into my hand to take of the bits.

I bit my lip as to not make any sound. After he lifted it there was a burn at the spot.

"I'm bored of this shit. You two do whatever with her. " he said taking one last smoke before giving it to the girl.

After he left they looked at me.

The girl smiled and looked at the coffee in her hand. The took the lid off as she walked over to me and spilled it onto me.

Then they just kicked me until the bell rang.

I layed on the floor in silence just staring into nothing. My whole body hurts. It all hurts so much. I slowly sat up and wiped the blood dripping down my nose with my sleeve.

Tho it didn't stop. I reached for ny bag to get the tissue in the side pocket. I wiped and put the tissue in my nose.

I looked at the burn on my hand. It wasn't deep so it wouldn't leave a scar. I let started to take deep breaths as I felt like crying.

But I ended up breaking down anyways. I cried was crying so hard that it was hard to breathe.

Everything hurt so much more. I put my wiped both the tears and coffee on my face but the tears kept coming.

I heard my phone ring in between my sobs and I picked my phone up from the floor.

I saw that mom was calling me though my vision was blurry. I answered the call.

"Ev- Evelyn? " she asked turning from casual to worried as she heard my sobs.

"Mom-mommy, it hurts. It hurts so much. " I said as I cried my heart out.

"We're at your school. Where are you? "

"I- I'll come... " I said and hung up.

I slowly stood up ignoring the pain all over my body. I picked up att the books and my bag and walked to the front.

There I saw my mom and dad outside the school entrance. The moment we made eye contact I dropped to the floor dropping everything in my hands.

They ran to me and I cried even harder if that was possible while they asked me what happened.

I couldn't speak.

All I could do was cry. My body didn't have the strength to move anymore. It was just crumbling in my moms arms.

"Who did this to you Evelyn? " the principal asked as my mom wiped my tears.

I looked up at him and let out another sob. "I- I can't." I said.

"You can't what? "

"I can't tell you. "

After an hour of me crying non stop. I was brought to the principles office after getting my burn other things checked up on.

But I couldn't I couldn't tell him. That would be worse...

"Ev... You can tell him." Dad said. I turned to him and let out a whimper. "My hell will be worse if I do. I'll die! " I yelled in a panic as I thought of the things that could happen.

"No! No you won't! You'll change schools or be homeschooled. This will never ever happen again. Just tell us. Tell us who did this. " dad said.

I panicked alittle bit but mom calmed me down. I looked at the principal and after a minute of silence I agreed.

I told them. I told them what I've been doing for almost 2 years. What would happen if I did do them or if the grades were low.

I told them everything.

By the end mom was heartbroken and shocked. Dad was furious and the principal was shocked.

But, it was all over...

After telling him everything I emptied out my locker. Mom gave me one of her hoodies to put on as I had coffee on me.

She hugged me on the way home and helped me treat all the scratches and bruises I had on my body.

Instead of switching schools I wanted to be homeschooled and they both happily agreed.

Mom slept with ne at night as she felt guilty for not noticing anything. But it wasn't her fault. Nothing is.

But its all over.

"It's all over baby... " mom said as I fell asleep.

Hello, hope this was good.

I kind like it. Ya know its goodish.

Might do some rare proof reading tomorrow 😂. I will go to school but I'm a student guard. Which means I won't be in class.

Student guard is like student assistant. We assist. They mostly make us bring tea tho.

At least thats what I heard. U don't do much unless its a busy day. Normally its chill.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 47.8K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 53.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
146K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
305K 10K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...