Home.

By moonsghostie

Originally named- Mafia Stepbrothers and Cold Girl/ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ? -ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ. 'They are demons in angel's disguise... More

Intro
First day.
Reason.
New turn.
The Meeting.
Sudden turns and Confusions.
Requests.
Random.
Shopping.
Wedding.
Farewell?
Sister.
MANSION.
False assumptions and Truth.
Misunderstandings and Guilt.
Unanswered Questions.
Movie Night.
Hatred and Plannings.
Fakeness?!
Situations and Worries.
Truth out.
Showtime, baby.
Bonding.
Bonding.
Ignorance.
Realization and Torcher.
Continued.
Fight Begins.
Fight Continues.
Sad?
Sibling love.
Our sister.
Back home.
Things get better?
School & Funeral.
Plans.
Preparation and Nightmare.
My family.
Surprises!
A good day.
Aish! Periods.
Business party!
Dad.
NOTICE.
.
I knew.
Ring?
Mystery unfolds.
Mission to save.
'FIGHT!' 'YOU HAVE TO!'
Success?
Punishments.
He's dead.
New People.
Mother-Daughter bond.
Time to Celebrate!
Celebrations!
Presents.
Let's go!
Loved ones.
New Year's Eve!!!
Life.
Thank You!
GUYS!
Epilogue.

2K 62 5
By moonsghostie

Hey people.

Firstly, I can't put it in words-I'm so so so damn happy, the love you've been showing to this book. It was my first ever one and trust me, I never thought it'd go to this point where I can help but get emotional after seeing all the comments, all the likes and votes and the love you guys have been sharing with me.
Infact, keep it up, hehe, imma so grateful to all of you, cause it's you guys who took the book the level it is presently.
This note right here, is regarding something special.
I've recently been in touch with a few readers and have read a lot of comments, they made me feel so full of love and infact, thanks to everyone who made out time and read it all through the end.

I recently got a reader, who was interested in sending me a cover, she created herself. The cover, oh my god, it matched my aesthetic so well.
This is to appreciate her,
To Phimora *I'm sorry I don't know/can't remember your real name, ig?*
Anyway,
This is what she sent me, and I absolutely am in love with it.

Thanks to her. Hey Phimora, if you're reading this, thank you again, n let's keep in touch.

Otherwise also, guys, keep on commenting, I might not reply often, but trust me I read them all, and it makes me really happy. I'm always open to messages and conversations with my readers. I'll soon be continuing with my fanfic that's currently on hold.
Stay safe, stay happy, try n live freely and let's get this bread!

Love you people!
Signing out, again...
'M gon be back soon again.
-♡
-moonsghostie~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 4.7K 42
NOTE: - this is my 2nd book on step brothers but different story ,hope you enjoy! ----------------------------------------- welcome in the world of...
16.7K 573 33
Yn a girl who stay far away from her mom from childhood what will happen when she will come to know her mom got married...... Y/n is a badass cold...
312K 13.8K 43
Jeong yn a beautiful girl, Who is innocent as flower. Her smile can lighten up the whole world. A bubbly, kind hearted girl...But What if this innoce...
352K 10.5K 41
BTS also known as the one of the most scariest mafias and the 3rd powerful group in the underground world they found out they're father is getting ma...