MARRY ME?

By Sidneet_amor

JOIN THIS JOURNEY OF TWO SOULS BECOMING SOULMATES! THE STORY OF FALLING IN LOVE AND BEING THERE FOR EACHOTHER... More

CHARACTER SKETCHES
1:TROUBLE IN THE TERRITORY!
2:MARRY ME?
3:PROMISE LETTERS!
4:DESTROYED!
5: NEW YORK!
6:NEW BEGINNINGS!
7:THE NOT SO GOOD INTRODUCTION!
8:COMPITITORS !
9:RADHA'S POV!
10:YOU NEED HER!
11:RUDE!
12:SWEETEST HUMAN!
13:ALL BECAUSE OF A CELLPHONE!
14: FLOWERS IN DARK!
NOT AN UPDATE!!
16: NIGHTMARE?

15:SLEEPLESS NIGHTS!

237 27 22
By Sidneet_amor

RECAP

"Look Krish,I need time.I don't want to have this conversation right now please,plus I'm very very tired and I'll just go sleep now .Good night and Love you too ,bye." and he shut the door on my face.Great . Never seen him this way though .

Time to go to bed too , only if I get to sleep .

*

KRISH/SID

Three hours of lying thoughtlessly ,on bed and sleep is nowhere to be seen . And It's nothing new ,really .I,once overheard my therapist say to Mrs.Joe that the shock and trauma of losing the only people I knew , is the cause of my insomnia and its almost incurable .So this is something I've to live with ,for my whole life ,probably .

I was not a insomniac when I was younger, though. It was even worse ,I had had the worst panic attacks in the middle of night and if it was not for Mrs.Joe ,I would have been dead now .So many nightmares which are stuck in my head and refuse to leave. Mental issues are not acknowledged in our society at this time ,so sometimes people think that people with these mental health issues are just overreacting and doing all they do for attention . But its difficult than you think it is ,and atleast I'm not in denial ,I know I have got these problems too and I know running from them will not take me anywhere,so its best to face them with all I have .

Its not like I lie on my bed motionlessly ,doing nothing . I always find something to do ,something that can keep me busy ,its mostly music and harry potter or studies . I'm not a born-brilliant student ,to be honest ,its just that I get so much time to study than other students because of my insomnia ; see,there's a bright side to this coin too. But ,college has not even started fully yet and I don't feel like going to my nerd mode so soon .So here I'm,lying on my king sized bed ,spread like a starfish .

 I decide that I'm thirsty and on checking the glass jug it seems like I'll have to walk down the hallway and get some water . Without making any further adieu ,I get up and walk my way towards our kitchen ,its pretty silent and a bit scary too ,no I'm not scared of dark ,I'm fucking horrified .Yeah ,strange right?but it is what it is ,I don't like dark ,'coz dark is ........dark ;I mean ugly, 'negative vibes only' kinda feeling.I even have so many night lamps in my room that my room is never dark .But,being a brave boy that I am ,I can face the dark ,but my heart is peaking its pace . You can do it sid ,yes right there ,just down the stairs and you are there ,you can do it.

I reached dinning room ,lights were all off but something was shinning from the corner of the table ,and it gets even more scary when the bright blinding light is shoved in my eyes . I jump on my place ,my toe hitting the side of the dinning chair and let out a "What the fuck?"

The light suddenly,is removed from my face and I see a really really scary face,all shinning in the white flash and I couldn't help but stumble back wards holding onto my screams .What the hell,who the hell has invaded our house  ,this was very bad idea ,I was not even thirsty ,I'm going to die ,this is it ,this is all ,I don't even get to tell my last wish ,What the fuck is my last wish even ,oh my god ,Am I alive ? I guess I am .

"For god's sake ." the voice says ,revealing that it belonged to none other than the only person I want to run into right now ,note the sarcasm ,Radha,of course ,she adjusts her flash light away from both of our faces ,not to far though ,but revealing our surroundings and each other .

"What the fuck is wrong with you,why are you wondering in my house like ghosts?" I said as soon as I gained my senses . She rolled her eyes ,I can see that even in the darkness,that's how obvious she is.

"Is little Krish scared of ghosts?"  what the-

"you are so full of yourself ,you know that?" I replied,whisper shouting ,attempting not to wake anyone .

"so you are scared of ghosts and darkness and evil powers,no?" do I have to do this right now ,in the middle of the night ,really ? and how does she know ?

"its pretty easy ,you know ,'coz you don't talk and you are literally blabbering right now ,so its easy to guess that you are either scared or nervous." did she read my mind or what?

"anyone would be startled if someone literally shoves flash light in their eyes,don't be silly." don't fight,don't argue,keep calm .

"and by the way ,why are you here ? are you trying to rob ? I knew it ,you are a thief , I'm well aware of girls like you ,wait here,you are exposed ,Imma just call police now ."

"hello,will you take a moment and stop being a drama queen ?" Radha said walking closer ,in attempts to stop me from grabbing my phone from my pocket .

"I'm here to get water ,right?I answered your question ,bye." she said and I could now see the glass jug ,quite similar to the one I was holding ,in her hand.

"I still don't trust you ,girls like you are smart enough to play it all off ." something in me wants her to stay....no ,I absolutely don't like her ,but I think I can rather spend time arguing with her than doing nothing.

"Are you out of your mind or something?" she said bitterly .

"I don't trust you." yeah,I don't .

"I'm from a very decent family ,I'm from The Nan-" she stops abruptly ,eyes fluttering and lips pressed in tight line "whatever, I would never do such things ,FYI ,why Am I even arguing with you in the middle of the night ,this is so stupid,you are so stupid ."

"excuse you, you are the one who started this okay ? anyone who is stupid here is you ."

"oh,please ,shut up now and let me go ."she said before she stomped her feet and rushed towards the stairs , my distraction's gone and I don't know what to do . So I sit there,on the chair ,of course after turning on the lights . Moments pass ... "BHOOOOO" ,my heart is almost out of my chest , what the hell is wrong today . Radha is an absolute idiot .

"Scared pottah?" (harry potter reference )she whispered near my ear ,before giggling and coming in my eyesight .

"you fucking wish ,what are you doing ? want to kill me or something?that's what your plan is huh?" I said ,my hand still on my chest ,trying to soothe my racing heartbeat .

"I was looking at you for minutes now ,what are you doing here instead of doing something you should do ,like sleep ?" why do you care ? I wanted to ask but I replied with a "Oh I know I'm charming and good looking but it doesn't mean you can stare at me ,its creepy ."

"I have never met a self obsessed monkey  like you in my entire life ." she rolled her eyes again ,taking place next to me . What is she trying to do ? I don't have energy to deal with her right now ,I don't want this distraction anymore .

"Thank you very much." I replied with a smirk .

"No but seriously ,what are you doing here,just sitting ?reciting some black magic curses,perhaps?" she said looking all serious ,but her lips twitched ,indicating she was holding her laugh ,it was the worst joke though .

"That's none of your business right? why do you care though?" I asked her this time .

"Right" she bit her lip ."I was kinda bored ,you know?"

"bored? I think you should take your own advice and do something you should do right now,like sleep?" I said ,it was meant to come out sarcastically ,but sounded like ...caring ?

"Oh uhm ....I'm insomniac sometimes. " she confessed ,moments pass ,we fell in silence , me observing her and she observing the transparent glass of dinning table .

" We are on the same page,then." I said ,she raised her eyes to meet mine . Her eyes are beautiful ....no wait , even if I hate her sometimes ,but it doesn't mean that I will not appreciate her beauty ,she is pretty ,no denying to that and also looks like someone I know but can't remember who,just got a annoying mouth .

"what do you mean ?"

"Insomnia .......I'm severely insomniac . " I said ,why am I even telling her this ? Because it feels right,my mind tells me .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Words:1545

When did I write this chapter? 27 Nov 2022 . Coz I was bored , not back to writing yet but here's a chapp. I'll be free in may but you might get a few updates here and there !!

well,thanks a lot for sticking with me and the book

Ps: New cover *drum roll* ..

Its by me and I am planning to open a graphic shop with my bestfriend super soonish so stay tuned!

Lots of love!

your writer

@Sidneet_amor

signing off!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 788 17
Cover credits: @creations_tr Amid chaos and clutter, one person's journey through a messy life unfolds. From tangled relationships to disorganized d...
60.6K 5.4K 48
【 βŒ—π’π’ππ§πžπžπ­ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 βŒ—π€π›π‘π’π§πšπ―π’γ€‘ ❝And I don't talk shit about you on the internet . Never told anyone, anything bad . 'Cause that shit's e...
183K 13K 92
[HINGLISH] Two people which were rivals from their childhood. What will happen if they will marry to each other as their family ask them to? Will the...
31.7K 2.6K 60
Welcome!! Welcome!! Welcome!! Welcome to my Thrid FF.. ' What's our Relation? ' Soo.. what is our relation?? A writer and reader relation?? Or frie...