Reincarnated as Inverse Tohka!

By jasonmakoni54321

A young Date A Live fan becomes one of truck kun victims, and god decides to reincarnate the young weeb. What... More

Bio
Backstory
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 13

1.3K 36 5
By jasonmakoni54321

Shido pov

I'm currently on my way back home from the market, while carrying ingredients in my hands. I decide to take a turn at the corner, but I am met with a surprise. I saw Yoshino was on the ground, and it seems that she was looking for something.

Shido: Yoshino?

Yoshino turns and looks at me. Just as she notices she immediately tries to run away from me.

Shido: Wait, hold on a second. Dont run away.

I tell her and she's stops running. I then notice her left hand was empty. I was about to say something, but then I heard a voice coming from behind me.

??: Yoshino?

I turn around and see Asuka and Tohka.

Shido: Asuka, what are you doing here?

Flashback

Asuka pov

Tohka and I are on our way home from school. On our way, we stopped to buy Kinako bread since Tohka asked me, so of course I said yes.

Tohka: Thank you Asuka.

Asuka: You're very welcome, hey why dont we buy some ingredients for dinner.

Tohka: Okay.

After 30 minutes of shopping, we finally walk out of the market. While walking through the streets I heard a familiar voice and name.

Shido: Yoshinon?

I look at Tohka and Tohka looks at me. We both nod and decide to check it out.

Shido: Wait, hold on a second. Dont run away.

A second later we're met with Shido and Yoshino.

Asuka: Yoshino??

Flashback ends

Shido: Asuka, what are you doing here?

I hear Shido ask, and I was about to answer him, but Yoshino suddenly runs up to me and hugs me.

Tohka: Ugh!!

Asuka: Yoshino?

I notice her shaking and can hear her crying, which made me worried, so I pat her head to calm her down.

Asuka: Can you tell me what wrong?

Yoshino: Yoshinon...is...gone.

I turn to her hand and notice that it was empty.

Asuka: I see, then why dont we help you find her.

Yoshino looks at us with hope.

Yoshino: Really?

Asuka: Yip, we're friends after all, it's only natural for us to help you.

Tohka: Friend?

I turn towards Tohka and nod

Asuka: Yip, you, me, Yoshino, Yoshinon and Shido are my friends. If any of you were in trouble I do everything my power to help.

I say with a small smile which made Tohka blush, while Yoshino also a small smile.

Tohka: I see. In that case we're definitely gonna help you.

Tohka says with determination. Shido then says something to gain our attention.

Shido: Um...How do you know Yoshinon?

Asuka:*eyebrow raised* Yoshinon?

Shido then points to Yoshino.

Asuka: Ah no, you see Shido you've been mistaken. That is not Yoshinon. That is Yoshino.

Tohka: Yeah, Yoshinon is the white rabbit.

Asuka: And to answer your question, we met Yoshino and Yoshinon yesterday at the shrine. What about you?

Shido: Same here, but we met 3 days ago.

Asuka: Well then let' start searching shall we?

Shido: Ah you guys go ahead, I need to call my sister.

Asuka: Very well then.

The three of us left and started searching for Yoshinon, not long after that Shido joined in as well. After a while, we hear two grumble. I knew one belonged to Tohka, but I couldn't identify who the second grumble belong to.

Asuka: You must be hungry Tohka. Yoshino are you hungry?

Tohka: Mhm.

Yoshino shake her head, but her stomach says otherwise. Another grumble was released causing Yoshino to become a blushing mess.

Shido: Why dont we take a break?

Asuka: But all the restaurants are closed around here.

Tohka: Then why dont we go to our house?

Asuka: That's a good idea, yeah let's do it. Why dont you two come over to our house?

Shido: Sure.

Yoshino: I-If...you...don't mind.

Timeskip

After some time we finally reached mine and Tohka's house.

I open the door and gesture the others to come in. Tohka comes in and runs straight to her room.

Asuka: Tohka dont forget to take a shower before lunch.

Tohka yells from her room.

Tohka: Okay!

I head over to the kitchen with Shido and Yoshino.

I take out the ingredients, but then notice something.

Asuka:*sighs* Ah man.

Shido: Is something wrong?

Asuka: We seem to missing some ingredients

Shido looks at the mountain of ingredients in front of him. 

Shido: Are you sure you're missing some ingredients.

Asuka: I know it look like a lot, but...Tohka likes to eat like a lot.

Shido: There's no way she-

Shido stops mid sentence as if he remembers something while I'm thinking of a solution, Shido comes up with one.

Shido: Here you can use mine.

He says holding up his shopping bag.

Asuka: There no way I can do that. Besides isn't that for you and your sister?

Shido: Please use it I insist.

I then give in and accept Shido offer. We then start cooking, while cooking Shido decides to ask Yoshino about Yoshinon.

Shido: Hey uh Yoshino, can you tell me what Yoshinon means to you?

Yoshino was looking around the house, she was fascinated by the view, but then stops when Shido asks her the question. I decide to listen to their conversation quietly.

Yoshino: Yoshinon is my friend and my hero.

Shido: Your hero?

Yoshino:*nods* Yoshinon is my idol. She's not weak or indecisive like me. She's strong and cool. She's perfect.

Yoshino speaks with admiration. I finally speak up hearing Yoshino say that.

Asuka: Well I believe that you are already perfect the way you are.

Yoshino: No, I'm a weak scaredy-cat, I can't do anything by myself. When I'm scared I can't do anything. That's why Yoshinon is my hero. When Yoshinon tells me everything will be okay. Everything really does turn out okay. That's why...that's why.

I stop everything I'm doing and walk over to Yoshino. I crouch down to her height before bring her into a hug. She seems scared at first, but then accepts it.

Asuka: Listen to me Yoshino, from now I will protect you, I will find Yoshino, so that the two of you can be together again, that way I'll become your hero alongside Yoshinon. We'll both protect you, that includes Tohka. We will all protect you, because we're friend.

I then whisper so that nobody could hear me.

Asuka:*whispering* That and because I kinda see you as my daughter.

I then broke the hug and notice Yoshino eyes were wide.

Asuka: Is something wrong?

Yoshino then covers her face before leaning close to my ear.

Yoshino: Arigato mama.

After hearing her saying that I was shocked, but was overcome with joy, but then I heard Tohka voice.

Tohka: Asuka is the food ready?

Tohka looks at us and asks.

Tohka: What are you doing?

I stand up and reply.

Asuka: Nothing just comforting Yoshino. By the way the food is almost ready, you just need to wait a bit. In the meantime why dont you play with Yoshino and keep her company.

Shido walks over to me and tells me that he will finish the preparation. Instead I told him to sit with Tohka, while I get the food ready. I put the food on the table, along with plates to serve them.

Everyone: Itadakimasu!!

We all eat in silence, but with a happy atmosphere, that is until Tohka asked me about something.

Tohka: Asuka what's a kiss?

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.8K 1.5K 74
! Yandere Kny! Female Y/n l/n a teenager was walking home from the grocery store. while crossing the road truck-kun came from nowhere and killed her...
44.2K 1K 65
HE only wishes one thing: To live a peaceful life. After the Great Battle of Chicago however, his loathe for the Human populous grew. He discovered...
58.8K 1.2K 21
"Yay it's here, the new anime on dvd is finally here! No more waiting it's just across the street" "Yay I got it!" What an amazing anime DVD can't be...
111 2 5
Lucy left Fairy Tail because ever since Lissanna came back from the dead Lucy has gotten tired of being abused and all the nasty rumors she has gotte...