"Please, Master" | Rawoong +18

By likeasky21

"You are what, Hwanwoong?" Youngjo tightened his grip around the other's windpipe. "You are not hungry?" He q... More

What You Feel
What You Want

What You Need

131 5 33
By likeasky21

Hello my beautiful people! ❤

I'm so sorry for the long wait but I was very busy (good busy) so I wanted to take time to make this second chapter as good as I wanted it to be! I hope I managed to express it the best way and to live up to your expectations!! Thank you so much for your comments, kudos and support, it means the world to me!

I will leave you to this purifying ritual then, please let me know what you think about it! ❤

***

"You can just relax now and follow my voice, Hwanwoong-ah, do you think you can do this?" He asked as he started massaging Hwanwoong's pectorals, helping himself with the oil. He waited for the youngest to say anything back at him before he joined his hands, rubbing them one against the other. Then, he started whispering undecipherable words at a very fast pace that Hwanwoong was unable to hear.

"Yes, Master..." Hwanwoong mumbled, smiling at the feeling of Youngjo's slender hands tracing circles on his chest as the perfume of that natural essential rose oil was making him feel buzzy.

When Youngjo felt the youngest was relaxing enough under his touch, he used his fingers to draw the shape of the symbols he needed to unlock his patient's first chakra: his eyes widened in surprise when he found the door to Hwanwoong's root chakra open for him. He had done it so many times with different kinds of people already, but no one had allowed him inside as easily as the youngest had just done. "Hwanwoong-ah?" He couldn't help checking on him. "Can you hear my voice?"

Hwanwoong's eyes were firmly shut when he replied: "I-I can but..." He frowned. "It's dark in here..."

Youngjo opened his hands, holding them right above the other's belly button. "Is it dark, Hwanwoong? Can you see anything around you at all? Don't worry, I'm right here with you."

Hwanwoong nervously shook his head from side to side: "Where? Where are you?"

Youngjo put his right hand on the other's lower chest, carefully pushing him down: "I'm here. I'm right here and I won't leave you alone, Hwanwoong, I promise you. Please take a deep breath for me."

The master watched Hwanwoong take more than one deep breath as if he was also trying to calm himself down on his own. "O-Okay..." He whispered at the end, allowing the other to keep going.

"Very good. You're doing so well, Hwanwoong-ah. Can you look around yourself? What do you see?" He asked once again, hoping the other was deep down into the trance enough to tell Youngjo.

Hwanwoong tried hard to focus, to open his eyes wide, but all he could see was black. He was scared of the dark and, even if he could hear the master's voice, he felt terribly alone. He made a step forward but he felt as if there was a cliff right in front of his feet, a cliff he couldn't see. He was stuck, he didn't know what to do besides standing right where he was. "I-I'm scared... It's dark. I can't see anything around. I'm afraid to fall and it's dark, Master..." His hands closed in fists along his sides.

Youngjo was finally able to see it: the first block in Hwanwoong's 'sacral chakra'. The fact he couldn't move his own body the way he wanted to was a clear sign he felt sexual desire towards someone and for some reason he couldn't let it guide his actions. "Do you want me to help you see the light, Hwanwoong?" He asked, putting his other hand as well on the other's belly button. "Please, answer me honestly."

"Yes! Please, Master I..." He suddenly felt the ground tumbling down into pieces under him before he hopelessly fell into the darkness. He screamed, taking hold of Youngjo's hands even with his eyes shut. "Help, Master, please!" His body started moving frenetically and there was nothing he could do to stop.

Youngjo frowned at the negative energy colliding with his own which was the exact opposite and, for a moment, he felt overwhelmed. Something was definitely wrong: Hwanwoong should have been able to describe some kind of scenario to the master, and he would have guided him through it, helping himself with his chakra to get deeper into the other's conscience. Hwanwoong had been only able to see darkness around him, and Youngjo had been too slow, he had been unable to keep him from falling into it.

The master gulped, aware of what the consequences might had been if he didn't help Hwanwoong now. He had to do something. Something more effective and drastic to be successful. Youngjo's eyes moved towards the desk where he kept all his stones: he could have used one of those to bring himself inside Hwanwoong, to face that negativity directly and to purify it at last. What made this apparently easy process dangerous was that Youngjo would have faced Hwanwoong's deepest desires and feelings, making them his own and he had no idea about how his body would have reacted to such a transversal experience. He had never tried with anyone, and he barely knew how to do it, but it was the only way.

Hwanwoong's grip tightened around his wrists. "I got you, Hwanwoong, I'm right here." He softly said to the youngest, acknowledging the fact he was unable to grab any of the stones he needed if Hwanwoong kept holding his wrists like that. He took a deep breath before tracing a series of symbols directly on the other's skin on his lower chest area. Then, he placed his hands so that his belly button was the center of a triangle both his thumbs and index finger were creating around it. He whispered a quick and long mantra of words, recalling the ancient symbols of nature. "Please, use me as a vessel, Hwanwoong..." He said at some point, hoping he could still reach the other's mind. Youngjo's deep dark eyes were focused on Hwanwoong's belly button as he bent down, stopping a couple of inches away from his skin. "Let your deepest desire flow like a river into me and let me guide you towards the light." He said before he kissed Hwanwoong's navel, closing his eyes at the rush of energy storming out of the other's body flowing inside him like a lighting breaking through a night sky at the beginning of a storm.

The more Youngjo took in, the less frenetically Hwanwoong was moving, until he was finally lying still on the bed while the master was having no little trouble stopping all that negativity and anxiety from taking over him. He desperately tried to trace some more symbols on the other's body, but the grip of Hwanwoong's hands was too strong, keeping him trapped until the very last drop of his energy passed through the master's mouth. Youngjo lost consciousness, falling like a dead weight on the other's chest.

When Hwanwoong opened his eyes not long after, he only had one wish in his mind: to fill the immense void inside his body, and the first person he laid his eyes on was Youngjo: "Master..."

That was the moment Youngjo opened his eyes too: his head was buzzing, his fingers shaking, his body heating up in every fiber of his being and it was all for Hwanwoong. He was like a bomb about to explode out of that new desire inside him he just wished to focus on Hwanwoong directly proportional to the young man's thirst for his dreams, his passions, and everything he had been holding back for a long time.

"M-Master... What is going on-?" Hwanwoong choked on his saliva when he suddenly realized his member was hard and squished in his jeans. He didn't even remember when he had fallen asleep – maybe it had been while the master was massaging his head – but it was irrelevant in that moment because he inexplicably felt like a blank page, ready to be filled by something he was somehow sure the master had. "I'm— Why do I feel so empty...?" His voice was shaking as he looked down at the other while trying hard not to reach out with his hands to run his fingers in the other's soft red hair. He hesitated for a moment: Hwanwoong was one hundred percent sure the master's hair was pitch black when he had entered that room. Why was the other's hair a different color now? That was strange.

"Y-You know why you feel empty, Hwanwoong?" Youngjo finally spoke, lifting himself up to meet the other's eyes. "You feel empty because we're right here in front of you now." He smirked in some kind of devilish way before slowly crawling on Hwanwoong's chest, dragging the tip of his nose from his navel to one of his soft nipples. "We can finally do whatever we want with you." He took a deep breath in Hwanwoong's skin and he gave no time to the youngest to understand what was going on, immediately parting his lips to swirl his tongue around it, making it become almost instantly hard.

"M-Master—" Hwanwoong moaned out loud at the unexpected feeling, desperately trying to hold back in front of the extraordinary amount of desire he was facing in the shape of the master. "Please—" His breath got caught up in his throat when Youngjo started sucking at his other nipple, stealing another whine from him. "N-No— I'm... I'm—" He didn't even know what he was trying to say but Youngjo was faster than him, taking hold of his neck with his left hand. "Fuck—" He choked out, unable to hold back how much tension he was unexpectedly feeling because of the other young man in front of him.

"You are what, Hwanwoong?" He tightened his grip around the other's windpipe. "You are not hungry?" He quoted the other's previous words a moment before he stepped away from him. He climbed off the bed slowly until he was standing right in front of the other's feet. Then, he showed his back at Hwanwoong to go grab a plum from the basket he had left on the desk beforehand. He chose the smallest, the shiniest, the prettiest, probably the sweetest plum of all and he walked back to the other to hold it right above his face. "We're here, what you want is here so, why don't you take it?"

Hwanwoong was hungry. Hwanwoong felt empty. Hwanwoong wanted to scream out of how much he wanted the other to fill the emptiness inside him in ways his parents would have totally disapproved. Hwanwoong was starving though, and there was Youngjo along with a plum right in front of his face.

"What are you waiting for? Look at how gorgeous this plum is." Youngjo added, moving the fruit a little closer to the other's parted lips. "You've been neglecting us. You have decided to shut us down..."

Hwanwoong was too entranced, too focused on anticipating how sweet that plum might taste in his mouth to notice it wasn't Youngjo talking to him but his deepest desires. He could hear his stomach rambling, craving that sugary flavor on his tongue. It was just a plum, nothing wrong would have happened if Hwanwoong would take a bite, right? He could even smell its scent, closer and closer to his nose.

"Now..." Youngjo was whispering in such an alluring way while watching the other's neck tense up in the attempt to close the distance in between his mouth and the plum. He finally said, waiting until Hwanwoong's lips brushed the surface of the fruit before abruptly throwing it away from both of them. "...You're going to beg for it."

Hwanwoong's eyes followed the plum's path, watching it roll in the air before finally dropping at the base of the wall's waterfall to his left. He immediately felt the need to complain but the feeling of the master's hand closing around the hardness in his jeans, made him gasp in surprise. "M-Master—"

Youngjo smirked again: "Here's how much you don't want to give yourself up to us." He said before resuming torturing the other's nipples with his mouth.

Hwanwoong's hands found their way towards the master's hair and he sighed in relief at the thought he was finally grabbing at them, feeling how soft they were in between his fingers. Youngjo's hair, another young man's hair, as he could feel his mouth quickly traveling all the way towards Hwanwoong's neck.

"You're so empty without us... I can't believe you thought you could live without us. You are nothing without us." Youngjo whispered right in his ears, making him shiver. The master's tongue was so hot when Hwanwoong felt it penetrate his earlobe and then drawing circles of saliva on his tender skin."

"I-I'm so empty, Master—" Hwanwoong moaned loudly, repeating the other's words like a puppet as he pulled at Youngjo's hair, his member was growing harder and more painful as seconds passed by.

The master moved from one ear to the other one to give it the same attentions while his hand was moving on the bulge in Hwanwoong's jeans: "Do you really want this human vessel to fill that emptiness?"

Hwanwoong let out a frustrated whine: "Yes— I-I want Master Youngjo to fill me with-" He was glad he was able to cut his own words before he could say something he would have regretted for sure.

"What do you want your master to do, Hwanwoong?" The youngest barely realized the moment Youngjo let his robe slip away from him, nor when he used its belt to tie Hwanwoong's hands above his head.

Hwanwoong's blood, as well as his thoughts, were focusing straight down his member. He was getting desperate for some friction, for some more contact, for more of Youngjo's touch. "Touch me..."

"I'm sorry, we couldn't hear you well. What did you say?" The master asked him before biting down on Hwanwoong's neck while his fingers were fumbling with the zip of the other's jeans.

The youngest whined out loud this time: "Master— Touch me—"

Youngjo smiled on the other's skin: "Why aren't you politely asking for it, pretty boy?" He scolded him as he pulled Hwanwoong's jeans and briefs down all at once, dropping them on the ground.

When he looked up, the youngest was staring at him with his semi-closed eyes, his tied-up hands, his toned body along with his hard member on display in between his parted legs: "Please, Master—" He begged. Hwanwoong was begging for it at last. After all those years he had been ignoring his deepest desires, he was finally realizing how much he should have followed his instincts instead. "Master—"

Youngjo licked his own lips before he got rid of his own boxers too, showing the youngest how strong was his desire as well: "I love to hear you beg so much..." He walked around the bed where the other was lying, caressing his right leg from his left thigh to his ankle. Then, he moved away from the other for a moment to grab the basket filled with plums and he silently put it under the bed before his fingers were quickly back on their way, slowly tracing a path from Hwanwoong's left ankle to his opposite thigh. "You already came down your briefs once, am I wrong?" He said, collecting a bit of Hwanwoong's warm cum on his pelvis with his middle finger before bringing it to his lips to taste it.

That was the moment Hwanwoong realized what he had done as well, immediately feeling embarrassed about his lack of self-restrain when the other had shamelessly teased him. "I did..." He admitted. He had been weak, he had let Youngjo seduce him with his body and his eyes and his touch. Hwanwoong had let his desires take over his will, his conscience, his reason, and he had no idea about how to come in terms with the fact it had felt so good. "Please, Master, I..." He choked on his saliva when he saw Youngjo bend down on his body to casually rest his chin on his hips, his eyes focused on Hwanwoong's member. "I-I want... I want you to..." He was trying hard to speak even if the other was so distracting.

"Say it out loud, Hwanwoong." Youngjo intervened before his tongue rolled out to draw a wet path along the popping veins of his hard shaft. "Listen to your body and be honest about what you want. Say it."

Each and every one of Hwanwoong's muscles tensed up in anticipation: "F-Fuck me—" His head was swaying from side to side, his toes were curling. "I want everything, I want to feel everything—" Hwanwoong was unable to control himself anymore. He didn't want to control himself anymore. "Master— I'm so sorry I didn't listen to you!! I was wrong I was- Fuck—" He moaned when Youngjo took his length all in his mouth until its tip hit the back of his throat. "Y-Yes- Fuck, yes, Master—"

Youngjo started moving his head up and down with so much passion the other's defenses fell apart like a castle made out of cards dragged away by the strongest wind. Youngjo was like the wind, bringing Hwanwoong somewhere he couldn't hear his fears nor his worries anymore.

"M-Master- I- I'm—" The youngest moaned again, enjoying the contrast between how tight the belt around his wrists was, making it hard for his blood to pass through, and how wet and hot Youngjo's mouth was around his most intimate part. "T-Too good— I'm a-about to-" His vision went white and his body trembled out of pleasure as he was experiencing the strongest orgasm of his life, but the master didn't stop at all. It was as if he hadn't even realized the other had come, keeping his movements as fast and eager as seconds before. "Master—" Hwanwoong felt too weak to stop the oldest. He was powerless in front of his own desires taking over him like that, or maybe he wanted to give Youngjo the power to make him for once feel desired, appreciated, worshipped like a god.

Hwanwoong came again not long after, but the other was once again unstoppable. The youngest couldn't believe his own body was keeping up with that crazy pace and the fact he was still so hungry: "Master... I'm hungry—" He whined, unable to stop Youngjo even if a small rational part of his brain was inevitably wondering how come his member was still so hard, as if he hadn't just gone through multiple orgasms. "M-Master— Hmm- Fuck, yeah—" Hwanwoong abruptly groaned when the other started humming around his shaft, sending strong and incredibly pleasant vibrations across it. "Master—"

Youngjo waited for the other to reach his climax a couple more times before his fingers reached out to the crack of Hwanwoong's ass. He brushed his ass hole experimentally at first, enjoying the other's pleadings as he kept on blowing him off, but the youngest grew loud and demanding until the extreme need the master was feeling to fill the other with his desire became too strong for him to handle.

"Fuck me— Please, Master, I-I want you to come inside me—" Hwanwoong's words became muffled sounds when the master grabbed one of the smallest plums in the basket under the bed to abruptly push it in between Hwanwoong's parted lips. It was approximatively the size of a golf ball, tiny enough to fit his mouth but too big to be chewed on nor to be swallowed at the same time. Hwanwoong tried to speak again, failing in his attempts to spit the fruit or to bite down at it. He was stuck, almost as if the master had chosen that single plum on purpose to both use it as a gag ball and to brusquely shut him up.

Youngjo smirked, a couple of centimeters away from the other's face, enjoying the astonishment in Hwanwoong's eyes: "Who let you think you were the one in charge here?" He asked, gently caressing the other's hair to move them away from his face. Hwanwoong tried to ask the other what he was doing, but he didn't think anyone would have been able to understand what he was saying with his busy mouth.

"What am I doing?" Youngjo asked back to the other's surprise. "I'm doing exactly what you want..." He replied as he walked towards the desk to grab the same transparent ampoule containing a mix of natural essential oils he had previously used to massage him. "You love it, don't you? The thrill of waiting without knowing what we will do to you next. You can't lie to us. We are made of your deepest desires." He tilted the ampoule right above Hwanwoong's feet and he slowly spilled its content all over the other's ankles, then his knees, then his thighs and finally his hard member. "You are dying to experience what you know this human can make you feel with his mouth..." He kneeled down in front of the other's feet, unexpectedly placing a kiss right on his foot soles. "You love to be the center of my attention..."

Hwanwoong moaned desperately at the sparks of electricity he felt coming straight from his feet towards his member. He couldn't believe the other was swirling his tongue in between his toes while never taking his dark eyes off him. What the master was doing was so weird and wrong and Hwanwoong was loving it so much he felt his face burning up out of embarrassment. He could just moan frantically: "Hmmm..."

Youngjo tortured the other's feet with his mouth until Hwanwoong came again. He laughed before he climbed on the bed as well, squeezing Hwanwoong's calves to make him bend his legs. He took the chance to suck at the other's balls a bit before he decided to abandon them right when the youngest was about to reach his climax one more time. Hwanwoong's muffled screams and desperate sounds were like music to the master's ears as Youngjo's hands were already wandering towards the other's entrance again, massaging the ring of tensed muscles easily thanks to the oil he had just poured all over him.

"Pleasure looks so good on you..." The master commented, inserting his index finger inside Hwanwoong. "...but nobody allowed you to look at me like that." He finished his sentence as he was stepping away from the other's entrance to pick up one of the small black towels resting on the desk.

Hwanwoong could do nothing but stare at the master as he was rolling the fabric in his hands to create some kind of thick blindfold. He tried to ask what the other was planning on doing with it, but only a series of muffled sounds came out the same way as his previous failed attempts to express himself.

"You should totally see the look on your face now." Youngjo commented before bending down to take a bite of the plum in between Hwanwoong's lips. The youngest was so startled by the gesture, he did nothing to stop the master from tying his brand-new blindfold around his head, covering his eyes completely. Youngjo cleaned his own lips from the fruit's juice using the back of his hand and he hummed in relief, a moment before he bit down on Hwanwoong's neck.

The youngest hopelessly squeaked, unable to contain his excitement at the delicious feeling of surprise that temporary blindness was making bloom in him. Somehow, he could tell Youngjo's teeth were just teasing his skin, as if he wanted to hurt him just enough to make him lose his mind, not to make him suffer for real. Meanwhile, Hwanwoong was melting: it was dark around him once again, but this time he knew he wasn't alone. Youngjo was there with him, manifesting his presence terribly well, biting, grabbing, licking, kissing at Hwanwoong's body non-stop. He moaned the master's name before realizing what he had done and he was almost relieved when he didn't even have time to feel ashamed of himself because the other had resumed sucking his member while inserting another finger inside him. Hwanwoong had never wished someone to fuck him as that master who was making him lose his mind.

When the youngest came again, he sensed Youngjo moving far from him and from the bed again, his toes curled in anticipation at the sound of ampoules made of glass clashing against each other. He wished he could ask the other what he was doing or what he was looking for, but it was impossible for him. That feeling of frustration along with the impossibility to see what the other was up to, was surprisingly so arousing to him he felt his face on fire. He moaned loudly when a hot sensation spread all over his chest.

On the other side of the darkness, Youngjo smiled while tilting the candle he had just grabbed from the desk right above the other's body. He enjoyed watching the way Hwanwoong's muscles contracted whenever a tiny drop of red wax landed on his beautiful, smooth skin, slowly solidifying right after.

The youngest was too busy moaning to notice the master had brought something else with him, something Youngjo had taken out of a refrigerator under the desk. "Is it hot, Hwanwoong-ah? Can you feel us now?" He asked as he used his free hand to grasp the ice cube packet he had taken as well. He brought it close to his own lips to tear the plastic apart and to take one ice cube in between his index finger and thumb.

Hwanwoong faintly heard the sound of a plastic package being open and his mind went crazy at the thought the master was maybe unwrapping a condom to use it with him. He moaned again, desperately, but something unexpectedly cold suddenly brushed his ass hole, making him scream loudly.

"I see you are burning up for us so, we thought about giving you something to cool off..."

Hwanwoong was unable to hear the end of the sentence because the master had abruptly pushed that something all the way inside his hole. It was freezing cold, it hurt, it made him uncomfortable and Hwanwoong loved it so much he couldn't help lifting his legs, surrounding the master's hips.

"Did you feel that too, Hwanwoong-ah?" The master asked as he turned the candle upside down to shower the other's nipples with more wax until the flame of the candle died. "Do you want more?"

Hwanwoong screamed and trembled, coming again as the master was inserting another ice cube through his entrance. He could sense as the first one was melting due to how burning hot his body was, and the second one pushed it even more inside until it reached Hwanwoong's prostate. The youngest wasn't even realizing that he was drooling like a dog in front of a piece of the best meat, his saliva dripping from the corners of his mouth and hopelessly rolling down the plum between his lips and then on his cheeks.

"Can you see what happens if you behave, pretty boy?" Youngjo spoke again, inserting a third ice cube inside the other's ass. "You just had to close your eyes, shut your mouth, and listen."

Hwanwoong moaned, tightening his legs around the master's waist when the fourth ice cube entered too. Youngjo waited for him to come one more time before he grabbed his calves and he abruptly manhandled Hwanwoong's body to turn him on the bed, making him lie on his chest with his face down and his arms still above his head. The master smirked, caressing the curves of the other's marvelous ass while enjoying the other's sounds that were even harder to hear from that position.

"I said you should shut your mouth, Hwanwoong." Youngjo ordered, giving the other's ass cheeks a generous squeeze. When the other started frenetically moving his body from side to side, the master opened his right hand and he slapped the other's skin with no hesitation. "Didn't you hear what I said?" He asked when the youngest moaned loudly nonetheless before hitting him again with his left hand.

Hwanwoong moaned louder, with more fervor even, and the master smiled as he spanked him once, twice, many more times until the youngest came again, lying still and silent right after.

Youngjo hit him again, finally receiving no response from the other whatsoever, and that was the moment he walked towards the desk to grab another ampoule filled with rose scented oil to pour it on his own hard member. Then, he climbed on the bed, laughing when he noticed the other was lifting his ass up, not so subtly begging Youngjo to penetrate him. "I see... You have changed your mind..." When Hwanwoong didn't emit a sound in response, the master caressed his ass cheeks, slowly and tenderly for the first time. "I'll make sure you will never forget what you have learned today with me, Hwanwoong." He said before he bent down in between the other's ass cheeks to swirl his tongue inside his entrance. He could feel Hwanwoong's body trembling under him as he was practically suffocating himself in the attempt not to make a sound. Youngjo sucked at the other's ring of muscles eagerly until the other came.

When Youngjo's member penetrated him at last, the youngest barely realized it was actually happening. The master placed his right hand on the other's back to keep himself steady though, and he almost immediately set a quite fast pace, hitting Hwanwoong's prostate so hard he made it impossible for the other not to acknowledge his presence exactly where he belonged. There was nothing Hwanwoong could think of except Youngjo, his touch, his tongue, his member inside him, everything about him. His own drool was drenching the sheets under his face, his jaw was hurting around the plum stuck in his mouth, his tears of frustration were wetting the towel covering his eyes. The craziest part was that the more Hwanwoong came, the more his body was heating up for Youngjo as if he even craved for more.

"You're so tight and hot for me, Hwanwoong." Youngjo commented, making the other come again.

It took Hwanwoong a bit to realize the master had untied his hands and his body was being turned again so that he could lay on his back. When his blindfold was removed as well, he struggled to open his eyes but he abruptly did when the master bent down on his face to take another bite of the plum in his mouth.

"Hmmm... So tasty." Youngjo lifted the other's arms, placing them around his own neck before his member penetrated him again. Hwanwoong didn't even have the strength to react: he let the other eat the plum in between his lips bite after bite, ignoring all its juice was dripping down his jaw.

Their semi-open eyes finally met again when only the pit of the fruit was keeping the two of them from kissing. The master spit it away before leaning in to finally connect their lips wildly. That kiss was like an injection of life straight into the youngest, suddenly giving him the strength to tighten the grip of his legs and his arms around the other's body, enveloping him in a trapping embrace as Youngjo resumed moving inside and outside of him. Their tongues started chasing one another almost as if they were dancing, and Hwanwoong whined loudly, overjoyed to taste both the plum and the other's lips at last.

"Y-Youngjo..." Hwanwoong tried to steady his breath but he couldn't stop panting. The master was his new oxygen and he couldn't keep himself away from his lips to savor them while letting Youngjo's tongue explore his own passionately, hungrily.

The master quickly set a ferocious pace in the meantime, pumping into the other's body with firm trusts, hitting the right spot each time while feeling the deep desire inside him bottling up the more he moved.

Hwanwoong experienced an orgasm after another one, barely managing to realize it because Youngjo would be ready to make him go crazy again right away. "Y-Youngjo— F-Faster—" He pleaded him as his wet lips were on his neck, tracing the lines of his sweat, his drool, and the plum's juice on his skin.

"You taste so good, Hwanwoong..." Youngjo whispered in his left ear before moving on the other side. "You are so beautiful, Hwanwoong..."

Hwanwoong's heart was beating like a drum as the other kept murmuring sweet compliments at him all of a sudden. He felt his face on fire as Youngjo was giving him everything he had no idea he needed so bad until then. The only probably conscious part in Hwanwoong's brain felt so content, so adored, so glad towards the other for what he was making him feel. "Y-Youngjo—" He tried to call him, feeling the need to tell him everything he was thinking about, but the other's movements turned animalistic, taking his breath away. Hwanwoong came again, moaning the master's name in between their mouths.

Youngjo showed no signs he wanted to slow down, surrounding the other's body with his arms to lift him up. The youngest was already clinging to him like a koala on a tree, too busy sucking hickeys into the crack of the master's neck to notice they were standing up. He swore out loud when Youngjo started slamming his body on his member to penetrate him even better, but he took hold of the master's shoulders as if Hwanwoong were wildly riding a horse. "L-Like that, yeah—"

Youngjo was moving as frenetically as a bull, holding the other's body as he let him jump on his length. He didn't notice his legs had started shaking at some point, making him stumble back until his spine hit the waterfall on the wall behind them. The water was cold dripping all over their bodies and breaking the rhythm they had fallen into. That was the moment they busted in a heartfelt laugh though, Hwanwoong hugging the other tight while the master was supporting his feather-like weight in his arms. "Youngjo..." The youngest took the chance to speak to the master: "...T-Thank you." He leaned in to kiss him again, briefly, and sweetly for the first time since they had found each other doing what they had been doing.

Youngjo deepened their connection in response, caressing the other's back as he resumed trusting in him. The spark in between them became a fire in less than a moment, and Youngjo walked them back towards the bed in a blink of an eye, letting the youngest sit while taking his member deep inside.

Hwanwoong drowned in that feeling, sensing his own body becoming hotter as seconds passed. His head fell back, his eyes rolled over at the utter feeling of pleasure the other was spreading into him. He started screaming nonsense pleadings along with Youngjo's name without realizing the other was groaning on his lips as well, soon fastening his pace even more. "H-Hwanwoong—"

Youngjo could feel his desire growing and charging his body as if he were a gun, waiting for someone to finally pull the trigger and to shoot. He kept moving and moving and moving inside Hwanwoong until he came for the very first time, his vision went black at the overwhelming sensation of pleasure taking over his body from head to toe. Hwanwoong came along with him one last time and the master managed to keep him from falling just on time, holding him in his arms right before he lost consciousness as well.

As their bodies remained connected to one another, Hwanwoong's desires kept flowing back from the master's aura towards their owner, and when Youngjo woke up after what felt like a lifetime later, he had no idea about how he had ended up lying with Hwanwoong. He was hugging the other's hips and they were both naked and wet. He tried to open his eyes even if they were practically glued together, slowly acknowledging what must had happened: he had broken into Hwanwoong's "sacral chakra", accidentally smashing the doors to his "solar plexus chakra" in the process. Maybe the other's sexual desire buried in the former had collided with his confidence filling the latter, melting inside Youngjo.

"H-Hwanwoong?" His voice came out raspy and broken when he tried to call the other to check if he was still in the trance or if he had simply passed out like he had. The youngest looked as if he were dead, and the fear something could have gone wrong with the purifying ritual took over Youngjo unexpectedly. "Hwanwoong?" He tightened his grip around the other's hips in the attempt to wake him up.

Youngjo still couldn't believe he had been able to actually turn into Hwanwoong's desires, giving them a human form while cleansing all his negativity and bad energy. Something wasn't right though, he could feel it from the other's aura. He closed his eyes again, taking a deep breath to focus on his own chakra first in order to see if there was anything wrong or different in him first. Youngjo's head was heavy and painful, he felt strange and tired at the same time, as if he had been running until then. He was unable to remember anything Hwanwoong's desires had made him do except for what was obvious: they had given Hwanwoong what he had been craving the most. "Hwanwoong..." He finally focused on the other again, moving his right arm to caress Hwanwoong's left cheek for a moment, focusing deeply on his aura.

Youngjo's eyes widened when he noticed a clear change of balance in between the other's chakras. His headache was intensifying though, keeping him from investigating any further about the nature of that sudden change. He needed to know if it was something good or if he had just broken the other's will forever. That was important for him to know, Hwanwoong's happiness was important.

Youngjo didn't even know why he was being so passionate about that young man but he just couldn't leave him in the darkness. His jaw tensed as he tried to ignore his pumping head and he started moving his hands in the air to trace invisible bows while whispering a repetitive mantra of words. The master could see the doors to Hwanwoong's "heart chakra" along with the dark shadows that were surrounding it: Hwanwoong's sad thoughts, his inability to express love towards whom he cared about, his anger, his frustration due to his inability to make his dreams come true. Youngjo took hold of those shadows and he quickly twisted his wrists in the air until he could pull them as far from Hwanwoong as possible.

He wasn't expecting that net of thoughts to turn into multiple black snakes, creeping around his wrists and then his arms and legs, reaching Youngjo's heart before he could react in any way. He screamed as he was desperately trying to shake them away from him but he was too tired, his limbs were aching, his vision was blurry, the power of Hwanwoong's negativity was too strong. There was nothing the master could do to keep them from making their way towards his heart, marking his skin while taking over him.

Youngjo's teeth clenched, he couldn't let that darkness win him over but he was unable to speak no matter how much he wanted to and he needed to pronounce his ancient formulas to get at least one chance to purify Hwanwoong's heart before his own got in trouble. The more he tried to speak, the strongest darkness was hitting him and, before Youngjo knew what was happening he had lost consciousness again.

***

Hwanwoong woke up to the sound of someone sobbing on his chest. He tried hard to open his eyes, honestly unsure about where he was exactly, but the scent of rose and vanilla in the air and the weight of another human body in his arms made him remember everything that had happened since he had entered that weird massage spa his friend Jinwook had recommended him. He tried harder to open his eyes, unable to ignore the fact someone was crying all over him, the other's hot tears rolling down his chest. He couldn't believe his eyes when his eyelids finally parted and he saw none other than the master who was crying in his arms like a baby who had lost his parents in a big supermarket.

"M-Master?" He called him, noticing they were both naked and covered in different kinds of liquids. Youngjo's hair was still wine red for some reason, and his toned body was adorned with some kind of black geometrical symbols and weird tribal shapes as if he had gotten tattoos even on his hands and on his forearms and part of his neck, leaving his face as the only pure looking part of his entire body. "Master?" He gently squeezed the other's arm, hoping to get his attention.

Youngjo lifted his head up, meeting the other's eyes with his own red and puffy ones, and it felt like seeing the light at the end of an endless dark tunnel. "Hwanwoong..." He couldn't keep his tears from falling even more, filling his eyes, and blurring his vision completely.

Hwanwoong didn't know what to do. He had never been good at expressing his feelings nor at helping his friends with their own. He was useless, he had always been useless when it came to caring, to loving. He couldn't even love himself enough to follow his passions, how was he supposed to dry someone else's tears and to help them? Hwanwoong suddenly blinked at his own thoughts: he had never been so honest and blunt with his own feelings in his life. That brand-new awareness inside him made Hwanwoong realize what kind of a coward he had been at last.

Hwanwoong had been a coward. He had been a coward all his life, trying to live up to his parents' expectations because he had been afraid of what consequences to follow his dreams might had brought along. He had been a coward, running away from his friends' pain terrified at the thought they might had been able to see his own he was burying deep inside. He had never even found the courage to explore that part of his body that craved to get intimate with someone of Hwanwoong's same sex, too concerned about what his parents or what anyone would have thought.

Hwanwoong had been a coward all his life and he didn't want to be a coward anymore.

"Why are you crying?" He asked, caressing the other's cheek with his hand to wipe off his tears.

Youngjo closed his eyes, leaning in the contact with the other's hand which seemed to be the only thing that was finally bringing his soul peace. "I can feel it, Hwanwoong..." He spoke while opening his eyes. "I can feel your sadness, your frustration, all your fears, your concerns. I can feel everything now and..." He gulped hard, failing in the attempt to hold back his tears. "...and I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Hwanwoong." His voice broke at the end of his sentence and he let his head fall back on the other's chest.

Hwanwoong chewed on his lips as he instinctively caressed the other's hair with his hand while allowing the other to cry his heart out all over him. He had no idea how the master was able to understand his feelings at the point he was crying, but what hit Hwanwoong the most was that the other wasn't crying because of him, he was crying for him. No one had ever cried for Hwanwoong and he didn't like that. He had never wanted anyone to worry about him, he was-

Hwanwoong looked down at the master and it was as if he were looking in a mirror, pushing at his face everything he had been through: every time he had cried, every fist against the wall of his bedroom he had thrown, every time he had said he was fine with a smile on his face while it wasn't true at all, every single time he had considered ending his suffering once and forever. To stare at his own pain from another point of view, it made Hwanwoong truly feel as if he had disappointed himself every time he had let those dark thoughts take over. He had been the first one to abandon himself as he was crying just like Youngjo was doing in his arms right in that moment.

"Please, don't." He spoke before he realized what he was doing. "Youngjo..." He held the other's face in his hands as soon as he looked up at him again. "Please, don't cry." His voice was shaking as if he was about to say something he had never thought he would have to himself. "There were many times in which I felt sad, frustrated, scared, concerned... but I was also alone. I made myself feel alone. I pushed away everyone around me who actually wanted to help me and I'm the one who should be sorry for that."

Youngjo shook his head: "Y-You did nothing wrong! You should have just- You should have been-"

"I should have been braver." Hwanwoong finished the other's sentence as an unexpected warmth started filling his body. "Now that I realized it thanks to you, I want to be braver. I want to be honest with myself and with everyone who's around me. I want to focus on my real dreams and I want to pursue them on my own. I want to throw myself into experiencing new things and I want to make mistakes. I want to dance in front of the biggest crowd and never get tired of the attention and the compliments I receive." Hwanwoong couldn't stop voicing out his thoughts as he had never done in his entire life, and Youngjo was there, listening carefully to every single word. "I want to..." He hesitated for a moment, letting his thumb softly brush the other's lips. "I want to be able to make love with whoever I want and my parents should accept I am what I am or they can fuck off!" He couldn't help smiling and he was glad the other replied the same way, his sweet eyes shining like diamonds due to his tears. "I want to be who I want to be and you helped me understand how much that's important because I don't want anyone to ever cry for me, not even myself." He got chills when Youngjo's hand tightened on his chest, mindlessly brushing one of his sensitive nipples, but he tried to focus on what he wanted to say. "I want to live and to be the one in charge of my life because no one should be allowed to tell me what I can and what I can't do." Youngjo's eyes on him were mesmerizing. He couldn't even tell when their faces had gotten so close to each other he could feel the other's hot breath on his lips. "I want..." He gulped, his ears became a little red when he did realize there was something else he wanted, something he had thought since he had first laid his eyes on that master but he had been too afraid to even admit to himself.

"What do you want Hwanwoong?" Youngjo whispered on his lips as if he were hypnotized. "Say it."

"I want to make love with you now." Hwanwoong said in a breath before they kissed.

***

Aaaaaaah, how was it? Were you expecting it to end like this? What do you think it will happen in the next (and last) chapter? ❤

Please let me know what you think about it! I love to read comments, even the small ones, they mean the world to me! Also, feel free to vote this story if you enjoyed and make sure to check out my other works in ONEUS fandom! ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 920 24
I don't know how to make a description for this without spoiling the best part so just know.. There will be fluff, there will be angst, there will be...
1.7K 167 11
《in editing!! will be turned into a new pairing!!》 Their relationship was beautiful, both of them so in love with each other. Looking back, coming to...
60 3 2
"So, what did you boyos do to get here?" Wooyoung asked, his eyes still burning on San's back. Yeosang giggled while Yunho only stared at Wooyoung wi...
395 40 3
Hwanwoong, a rather independent omega, was tired of hearing the same cliché love story between alphas and omegas over and over again. Unlike other pe...