I'm not a substitute for Bai...

By Xiaoshuo_

Lin Zhi walked into a starting point of Long Ao Tianwen, and served as a stand-in for the male protagonist... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 24

428 5 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 24

    Everyone got up early and gathered on the main peak, the ripples of the big viewing mirror swayed, and the picture in front of them gradually became clear.

    After one night, everyone thought that they would see a more peaceful picture, but they didn't expect that it would be the confrontation between the two sects.

    The Kongtong faction was in an obvious disadvantaged position. The wounded, the disabled, and the few were trapped in the mud and could not fight back.

    This kind of thing is not uncommon in the world of comprehension, but this scene, how people think it is strange.

    If the roles were swapped, the one who was stuck in the mud and couldn't move would be replaced by someone from Ming Xiaozong, and then the one who had murderous intentions would be replaced by someone from the Kongtong faction.

    For a while, the atmosphere in the hall was a little strange.

    "Why is the Kongtong sect so embarrassed this time?"

    "Some sects are used to saving face, and the disciples under the sect are better at pretending, and it is only at this time that the truth is revealed."

    "Oh, I don't know when I entered the secret realm before How many of Yun's disciples died in the hands of Ming Xiaozong."

    "If you kill people, you can still get a good reputation for being kind and innocent. Ming Xiaozong really has a good calculus.

    " Slashed with endless power, several people trapped in the swamp closed their eyes in despair.

    I thought I had met a good person, but I didn't expect the world of comprehension to be so sinister... After

    waiting for a long time, the expected pain did not come.

    Fu Xiu's stiff fingers clenched a spell, and he was about to shoot, but he had no choice but to inhale the poisonous mist, his movements were very slow, and his heart was extremely anxious.

    At this moment, the knife light fell.

    The blood splattered on the spot did not appear, the swamp was forcibly separated by the cold sword, and was divided into two halves by an indescribable force, leaving a road in the middle that could accommodate one person.

    Several people have been trapped in the swamp for a long time, and suddenly lost their support at this time, and they would kneel to the ground as soon as their legs and feet became weak.

    Fu Xiu just woke up like a dream, and quickly ordered people to help them up.

    It wasn't until they hurriedly helped him up and sat down under a tree on the side. The swamp that was split by the knife light slowly closed and returned to its previous appearance.

    Fu Xiu calmly put away the spell, as if he had never had the idea of ​​attacking.

    Inside and outside the mirror are two worlds, but the people inside have the same idea.

    So strong!

    Is this something that can be done during the dandan stage? The control of power is so precise.

    The knife gas split open the swamp, and the people inside were not damaged in the slightest. The killing blade was unsheathed, but it was to save people.

    With such a terrifying control, even if the real person of Jindan stage is here, he may not be able to do better than him.

    For a while, the expressions of the people in the hall were a little confused, and when they looked at Zhang Ziming on the stage, there was some admiration.

    "Ming Xiaozong has a good seedling this time."

    "This is Zhang Ruowu, I've heard of it before. Didn't he never leave the sect?"

    "I heard it before, I heard Ming Xiao Zong had a 16-year-old stage of forming an elixir. I was still laughing at the time, if Ming Xiaozong really had such an amazing and talented person, I am afraid it would have been announced to the world, but I didn't expect... Zhang Sect, you It's really tight."

    "...There is a 20-year-old foundation-building stage from the Dongyou Sword Sect. I don't know how long I have been bragging about it. What's more powerful, he has been keeping a low profile, and he has not shown a bit of wind."

    "If it wasn't for this time when I saw him take action with my own eyes, Ming Xiaozong wouldn't know when he would hide him."

    Everyone was sighing and feeling emotional.

    I thought Zhang Ruowu was going to take advantage of the weak Kongtong faction to take advantage of the opportunity, but he didn't think they had misunderstood.

    Not only did he not take action against Kongtong, but he wanted to save people.

    The boy's face was extremely cold, the light of the sword in his hand was piercing, and his heart was... soft.

    It was supposed to be on the road.

    "This son's future is limitless."

    Fu Xiu checked the injuries of several people and found that there was no serious problem. He breathed a sigh of relief and stood up to thank him.

    "Thank you for helping a few..."

    There was no response for a long time, and when he looked up, Ming Xiaozong had turned around and left.

    After the matter is gone, do you hide your merit and fame?

    Fu Xiu was stunned, obviously not expecting that Ming Xiaozong would be so unrewarded.

    "Wait!" Fu Xiu hurriedly shouted, "We shouldn't be so embarrassed, we found a ruin in front of us. There seems to be something extraordinary inside, guarded by a group of beasts."

    "You have to go in . Take a look?"

    Fu Xiu was afraid that they would go far, so he quickly told what happened to them along the way.

    That third-order maddening red rhinoceros made it a bit difficult to deal with, but in the end it still managed to kill it with the power of everyone.

    Everyone breathed a sigh of relief and meditated in the ruins to recover, but they didn't think that more beasts appeared behind them and surrounded them.

    Countless second-order beasts were used like a tide, and several third-order beasts were mixed in the beast tide.

    They confessed that they were invincible and ran away quickly.

    They were chased and killed by the beasts all the way, and the beasts did not leave until they left the range of the ruins and ran far away.

    As soon as he breathed a sigh of relief, the people in front fell into the swamp one by one.

    After hearing the fate of the Kongtong faction, Ming Xiaozong was a little surprised.

    Their encounters were so ups and downs, except that the fourth-order vicious beasts they encountered that day were a little dangerous, the journey was very smooth.

    perhaps……

    The four of them looked at Zhang Ruowu in unison.

    Maybe it wasn't that they went very smoothly all the way, but because Zhang Ruowu was there, it gave them the illusion of a smooth journey.

    "The way you look, it must be a smooth journey." Fu Xiu was very emotional.

    "But going well also means that there are not many resources to be found. Why not go to the ruins to have a look?"

    He actually has his own thoughts. There are so many fierce beasts guarding the ruins, and there must be something amazing inside.

    But in their current situation, they have lost the qualification to spy on the ruins.

    If you invite Emperor Xiaozong to go with you, you might even get a share of the pie.

    If it was in the past, Fu Xiu would not easily issue an invitation. The strength of Ming Xiaozong has always been inferior to other sects. This is the consensus of everyone.

    But seeing the amazing hand of the young leader of the team just now, he knew that just this team leader, Ming Xiaozong had already outperformed other sects by a lot.

    The foundation building group of four was eager to try.

    After entering the secret realm, they have not really taken action, and they are also a little curious about the secret treasure of the ruins that Fu Xiu said.

    But they also know that there are many beasts in the ruins, and the situation is extremely dangerous and difficult to deal with.

    There was some hesitation for a while.

    Everyone looked at the thin back of the young man, waiting for his answer.

    "How many beasts are around?" Zhang Ruowu looked back.

    Fu Xiu nodded: "A lot, but most of them are second-order beasts, we should be able to solve some... and some third-order beasts, which may be more troublesome."

    Fu Xiu looked at Zhang Ruowu seriously: "You may not have encountered any third-order beasts along the way. The beasts inside are different, and they seem to be much more powerful than those outside..."

    Several people from Ming Xiaozong turned over their Qiankun bags, and there were many third-order beasts piled up in them. They only collected some useful ones, and they just discarded the useless ones.

    Maybe the beasts in the ruins are more powerful, and the Ming Xiaozong did not say a word.

    Where there are treasures in the secret realm, there will be fierce beasts guarding nearby.

    But the situation of this ruin is very special, there is a group of beasts next to it.

    Ferocious beasts are not gregarious animals, the class division is strict, the territory is strict, and each beast has its own fixed territory.

    They will not go beyond their territory to hunt, nor allow other beasts to enter their territory. In order to compete for territory, battles often break out between beasts.

    It's a bit strange that such a large group of beasts live together.

    Zhang Ruowu frowned.

    He quickly thought that what they were guarding should not be some magic weapon. For the beasts, this kind of thing is just a tool with a little more spiritual energy, and it is useless.

    The only thing that can attract so many beasts and unite together without prejudice is... Immortal Planting Spirit Grass.

    He glanced at Lin Zhi, who was covered in a wide cloak and looked very petite.

    Now that her meridians have been destroyed and her body is weak, she might be able to find some useful spiritual herbs there.

    "Go." Zhang Ruowu said decisively.

    Fu Xiu breathed a sigh of relief.

    Others were a little worried: "We just escaped from there, are we going back now?"

    "Our start is already very unfavorable. If we don't fight, it is very likely that we will not get any resources until we go out. This trip Isn't it in vain?"

    Kongtong sent two people to walk in front to lead the way, looking somewhat desolate.

    Although the two teams cooperated temporarily, it seems that the difference is very obvious and the difference is clear.

    The poisonous mist in front of him became thick, and Fu Xiu reminded: "This is the place. The poisonous mist in this area has hallucinogenic     effects. If you accidentally inhale it, it may cause..." The person has walked straight into the mist, and the figure gradually disappeared.

    Fu Xiu's eyes widened: "You guys!"

    "What's wrong?" Li Suifeng looked back at him.

    Seeing that his eyes are clear and clear, he does not appear to be affected by the poisonous mist at all.

    Fu Xiu was puzzled: "Why aren't you affected?"

    "Eat the antidote, it's useless to eat the poisonous mist of antidote."

    Li Suifeng replied as a matter of course, why don't you even have this The way you know.

    "The detoxification pill is in it...isn't it invalid?" Fu Xiu was in a trance.

    When they came in, they all took the antidote pills one after another, but they soon realized that in the changeable environment of fog, rain and secluded forest, antidote pills had no effect.

    "Oh, this is the detoxification pill that our alchemist adjusted the formula, it is naturally different."

    Kongtong sent a few people's eyes to shine.

    Alchemist!

    "There are alchemists in your team?" Fu Xiu's eyes were burning.

    They were injured, dizzy, and had to forcibly hold up the spiritual barrier to protect their bodies. The loss of spiritual power was not too big.

    If there is a detoxification pill refined by an alchemist, it will be much more convenient.

    Not only can it save a lot of spiritual power, but it can also prevent many unnecessary troubles.

    "I don't know... Is there any extra antidote? We can buy it at the market price." Fu Xiu's tongue was a little dry, and he added, "If it's inconvenient, it's fine."

    Li Suifeng glanced at Lin Zhi in the team, but didn't answer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 185K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
11.3K 103 13
大师兄咱真不暗恋你 作者:趴在墙头看桃花 Not my Story
4.2K 32 12
清穿之幸运人生 As an inconspicuous concubine in the palace, Wu Yafangyi thought that her life would be like this. After all, not every transmigration girl...
1.6M 95.3K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...