ROTTMNT Turtle Romance Scenar...

Por MadamVonRyan

Hello all! This is going to be a singular story line, but each singular chapter will have 4 branches! Each br... Más

Y/N Prologue
First encounter: Donatello Hamato
First encounter: Raphael Hamato
First Encounter: Leonardo Hamato
First Encounter: Michaelangelo Hamato
Chapter 2: Donatello
Chapter 2: Raphael
Chapter 2: Leonardo
Chapter 3: Donatello
Chapter 3: Raphael
Chapter 3: Leonardo
Chapter 3: Michaelangelo
Authors Note
Chapter 4: Donatello
Chapter 4: Raphael
Chapter 4: Leonardo
Chapter 4: Michelangelo
Chapter 5 Donatello
Chapter 5: Raphael
Chapter 5: Leonardo
Chapter 5: Michelangelo
Chapter 6: Donatello
Chapter 6: Raphael
Chapter 6: Leonardo
Chapter 6: Michelangelo
Chapter 7: Snow Day! Raphael
Chapter 7: Snow Day! Donatello
Chapter 7: Snow Day! Leonardo.
Chapter 7: Snow Day! Michelangelo
A Short Story: A New Years Kiss
Chapter 8: Donatello
Chapter 8: Raphael
Authors Note
Chapter 8: Leonardo
Chapter 8: Michelangelo
Chapter 9: Donatello
Chapter 9: Raphael
Chapter 9: Leonardo
Chapter 9: Michelangelo
Donatello Chapter 10
Chapter 10: Raphael
Chapter 10: Leonardo
Chapter 10: Michelangelo
Chapter 11: Donatello
Chapter 11: Raphael
Chapter 11: Leonardo

Chapter 2: Michaelangelo

1K 28 7
Por MadamVonRyan

                                    Y/N POV

The morning after your encounter with a turtle boy on the roof of your new apartment seemed to come all too quickly. An alarm you set to wake you every school day rouses you. It was a gentle tune but loud enough.

Your brain wakes and you stretch your body, feeling in your limbs a release, shaking off the sleep. You roll over and turn off your alarm before lazily getting out of bed.

"First things first, time to get dressed." You tell yourself. You wander over to your dresser and rummage through each drawer to find something to wear. You end up in a yellow t shirt and a pair of jeans and to bring it all together a front zip hoody, with a box turtle shell depicted on the back. It was an exclusive item your mother had brought home for you one day a few years ago and you loved it more than anything in the world, especially now.

You move on with prepping some breakfast for yourself and follow that up with washing bf your face, brushing your teeth and fixing your hair. You finish with a little makeup, a spf moisturizer light tinted bb creme and a bit of mascara. You take a look in the mirror, smile and nod "Perfect." You tell yourself confidently.

You head to your front door and grab your book bag, checking that you had everything. Being a careful person you check twice, keys, phone, wallet, books and notepads for each class, yep you had everything. You take a breath and step out your door to find April waiting for you.

"Took you long enough." She says with a playful smirk, her arms crossed in front of her chest.

"I gotta make sure I have everything April, but I'm sorry to have kept you waiting." You reply as you lock your door.

The two of you walk to school, she did ask you if you heard anything odd last night, but you claim you didn't hear a thing.

'What would she think if I told her I was on the roof and I was tackled by a cute orange bandana turtle boy?' In this moment you kinda zone out and your thoughts fill with him, this mystery guy who possibly saved your life.

"Uhmmmm Y/N?" April snaps her fingers next to your ear. You snap out of your thought trance and go "huh? Wha..?" Before starting to blush from embarrassment.

"You okay? You were really zoned out there." April said, her expression showing concern for you. You wave her off.

"Oh yeah, pshh I'm fine." You laugh awkwardly "so fine." You added before zipping your lips shut

April raised an eyebrow at this odd behavior. "Well let's focus and get to class, don't want to be late on your second day right?" She says

"Yeah, right." You reply and she helps guide you to your locker and then to your first class before leaving you, telling you that you'd see her again at lunch.

Your morning classes go without a hitch, you were already starting to settle here. During class you would sometimes doodle in the margin of your notebook though. Your subconscious mind still stuck on that turtle boy, his bright eyes, adorable smile, you even remembered that he had a gap between his teeth on the right side. 

Besides having him on your mind you had a normal day. It was so refreshing to have a routine and be around people your age again. Normal was just what you needed right now.

So for the next couple of months you enjoy your normal days. Every once and a while you would go draw on the rooftop, hoping you could see that boy again. Alas your paths didn't cross while you were on that roof.

One Saturday evening you decide to go to a nearby park to sketch and relax. You park your butt on a free bench and pull out a pencil and your sketch book from your bag. You turn to a blank page and take a moment to look at your surroundings. You see a mother duck leading her little ones into the pond and an elderly couple tossing some crumbs in the water for them.

It brings a smile to your face seeing all that sweetness, but at the same time you feel like your heart is being squeezed. You would never see your parents grow old like that and it made you so sad. You shake your head knowing they wouldn't want you to be sad.

You begin sketching the environment laid out before you. You were there on the bench sketching and then cleaning up the pencil art. The sun was setting and street lights were coming on when you decided it was time to head home. The notepad and pencil slide into your bag and you stand to leave, walking out of the park.

You walk for about five minuets on a quiet street before you needed to cross the road. You push the button and wait patiently till the light tells you to cross. You didn't expect a van to come racing around the corner and straight for you.

You hear a car engine approaching and time seems to slow. You start moving to run but the van would hit even if you tried running. That's when you hear it.

"Kowabunga!"

You feel an impact from behind, an arm wraps around you and you're lifted off the ground. The van speeds by as you look at the person who saved you. It was him! The turtle from a few months ago!

You were in shock as the two of you land safely on a random fire escape. The thing he used as a rope retracted, the chain made a soft clinking noise and he caught a ball that was at the end in his free hand. Then he turns his attention to you, you hadn't moved away so your faces were pretty close.

He seemed to me in shock for a moment before saying something "O-Oh it's you!" He shouted "a-re you alright? You didn't get hurt right?"

You blushed a bit and stepped away "n-no I wasn't hurt at all." You say softly. His expression changed drastically from concern to complete relief.

"Thank goodness." He says before letting out a laugh. "We really have to stop meeting like this." He added "I'm," he was interrupted by a communication of sorts.

"Mikey?! Where did you go! We need you!" You heard a gruff voice shout.

"Coming!!" Mikey called back before looking at you "sorry, I gotta go but maybe we can meet again under some better circumstances." He says and he turns away from you to leave.

"Oh uh Mikey wait!" You shout and he turns his head to you again

"Yeah?" He replied

"Can uh, can you help me get down from here?" You ask followed by a nervous laugh.

"Oh! Yeah, come here." He says reaching out to you. You see his hand only has three fingers, it was odd but what about him wasn't? He was a literal turtle boy. You place your hand in his and he pulls you close again.

"Hang on cutie pie." He says and he whips his weapon upward, the ball and chain wrapping around the fire escape platform just above you and he jumps with you.

In reaction you flinch, it was a long drop, the wind rushed through your hair once again. You hear the chain go taught and your feet gently meet solid ground again.

"There ya go, safe and sound." Mikey let's you go

"Thanks Mikey." You reply with a sweet smile

"Well uh, before I go what's your name? You already know mine." He chuckled a bit

"Y/N." You say

"Okay, Y/N." He starts running to catch up to the people that need him. You follow to watch him run down the street, he turned and waved shouting "bye-bye Y/N! See ya round'!" Before using that weapon of his to get up to the rooftops and run into the night.

You watch him disappear before walking the rest of the way home. You couldn't believe you saw him again, he was 100% real, not a dream. He also saved you, again! You were in a bit of shock but also really happy. The orange masked turtle had a name now, Mikey. You giggle as you enter your apartment and close the door. You walk over to the living room window and lean on the cil.

"Hope I see you soon Mikey."

Mikey's POV

Ever since he met you he was infatuated with you. In any free time he could get he would draw, with you in mind. He would lay on the floor on his chest, his legs gently kicking up and down as he drew and colored. He would talk quietly to himself about you, how pretty you were and how much he wanted to see you again.

Of course this was something he kept to himself, he shuttered at the thought of his brothers finding out that he liked a human. He could just picture it.

Raphael would ask all sorts of questions about how you two met, what you were like, if you were scared of him.

Mikey frowns at that thought "I sure hope they weren't scared of me. At least, they didn't seem scared." He tells himself

His thoughts turn to what Leonardo would do. His second eldest brother would definitely make fun of him. He could shutters, so many corny jokes, bringing it up whenever possible.

Then his thoughts move to his third eldest brother, Donatello. He wasn't as worried about Donnie but he just knew he would turn his feelings into a science lecture. "This quote "affection" unquote you feel is actually just a chemical reaction in your brain triggered by..."

"Ugh that wouldn't be fun either, I am definitely keeping this to myself for now." He tells himself as he finished a cute sketch of you. This of course brought a smile to his face.

Throughout the following months he kept an eye on you, wanting to make sure you were safe. It only took him a few days to find which apartment you were in. He would perch on the next building and watch you through your living room window for a bit during evening patrols.

The months pass but he often had you on his mind, even though he couldn't check on you as often as he did after you first met. He didn't want to raise any suspicions.

One evening Mikey and his brothers were after that heinous villain, Meat sweats once again. At this moment the mutated pig man released some "fresh ingredients" on the brothers. Various yokai magic beasties hissed and howled before attacking them.

"So long turtles!" Meat Sweats shouts as he gets in his van, taking off in a hurry.

"Let's get after im' boys!" Raph shouts, smacking a small creature aside before ascending to the rooftops.

"I got this guys!" Leo says creating a portal that dropped him unceremoniously on to the roof of the speeding van. 

"Leo hold on!" Raph shouts after him before taking off at a sprint Donnie works on calling the turtle tank to them for a faster pursuit and Mikie follows Raph and Leo from the rooftops. 

From his hood vantage point, Mikey sees you crossing the road. He sends out Kusari Fundo to latch on to an adjacent buildings fire escape and jumps for it.

"Kowabunga!!" He sweeps you off your feet before you even knew what was happening. He held you tight until you landed on a fire escape. 

He recalls Kusari Fundo, the chain made a soft clinking noise and he caught a ball that was at the end in his free hand. Then he turns his attention to you, you hadn't moved away so your faces were pretty close.

Michaelangelo was in shock for a moment, seeing your all to familiar face. There was a awkward silence before he ended up saying something "O-Oh it's you!" He shouted "a-re you alright? You didn't get hurt right?"

He noticed you blushing as you take a step back. "n-no I wasn't hurt at all." You say softly. His expression changed drastically from concern to complete relief.

"Thank goodness." He says before letting out a laugh. "We really have to stop meeting like this." He added "I'm," he begins to introduce himself but he was interrupted by a communication from Raphael

"Mikey?! Where did you go! We need you!" Raphael shouted.

"Coming!!" Mikey called back before looking at you "sorry, I gotta go but maybe we can meet again under some better circumstances." He says and he turns away from you to leave.

"Oh uh Mikey wait!" You shout and he turns his head to you again looking at you over his left shoulder

"Yeah?" He replied a bit curious as to why you called out to him.

"Can uh, can you help me get down from here?" You ask followed by a nervous laugh.

"Oh!" He looks down, seeing that you were high up and the. Fire escape looked pretty rusty. "Yeah, come here." He says reaching out to you gently with his left hand. You place your hand in his.

'Their hands are so soft.' He thinks as he once again pulls you against his plastron.

"Hang on cutie pie." He says and he whips his weapon upward, the ball and chain wrapping around the fire escape platform just above where you currently stood.

In reaction you flinch, which causes Mikey to hold you tighter against him. He didn't like that you were seeming scared, but it made sense with the near death experience. Your hair caressed his cheek on the way down with the wind pushing it in to his face. It tickled and he had to resist giggling. The chain goes taught and the two of you are now back on solid concrete.

"There ya go, safe and sound." Mikey a bit hesitantly let's you go.

"Thanks Mikey." You reply with a sweet smile which makes him smile in return. So he quickly asks you;

"Well uh, before I go what's your name? You already know mine." He chuckled a bit

"Y/N." You say

"Okay, Y/N." He nods, locking your name into his memory. He starts running to catch up to his elder brothers. Mikey heard you running after him, which made his heart skip. He enthusiastically turned and waved shouting "bye-bye Y/N! See ya round'!" Before using Kusari Fundo to pull himself up onto the rooftop once more.

By the time he found the turtle tank his three brothers were tired and waiting for him, the villain beaten.

"Bro, what happened to you?" Leonardo asks "we really could have used your help here."

"Well there was someone crossing the street so I got them out of the way, that's all." He says. Raphael grabs his shoulders "they didn't see you right? Or notice?" He asks worriedly

Mikey pushed him away gently "I'm okay Raph so let's go home." He says with nods of agreement from both Leo and Donnie. Once in the tank and on their way home Mikey fully relaxed his body while his brain was going nuts.

'ohmigosh ohmigosh OHMIGOSH! They told me their name!! I finally know their name!"

———
Yello readers! Hope you enjoyed this second chapter! It takes me a bit to shift my brain gear from one bro to the next but it's still so much fun! Keep your eyes open for chapter three!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

881 27 13
The turtles were just on a regular patrol, when they suddenly came into contact with 4 girls, around their own age. However, these girls aren't like...
169K 4.6K 23
It's a you and Raph love story With drama, action, romance and some fun additions This is my 2nd tmnt work hope you like it.
15.3K 519 22
Hello Readers of Wattpad! My name is Milo, nice to meet ya! I decided to write a story! This is a Rise!Donatello × Male!Reader story! There are not...
37.2K 784 16
You, April and the turtles come across a time traveler coming to warn you of an apocalyptic future. Started- 21.10.22 Ended-18.11.22