BIG BOOK OF EDENS

Galing kay Sakura-Maiden

A collection of my Edens Zero characters All images and media are not mine unless stated otherwise. Higit pa

Suri Kessho
Artemis Esmeray
Twyla La Rouge
Seraphina Ventus
Alison Veil
Niu Adel
Bahari Rafferty
Sasori Charluse

Guinevere Elysium

27 0 18
Galing kay Sakura-Maiden

════════════╗

♚ G E O M E T R I C S ♚

╚════════════╝

↬ Full name ↫

↬ Guinevere Elysium

↬ Nickname ↫

↬ Gwen

↬Age ↫

↬ 18

↬ Birthday ↫

↬ December 31st

↬ Birthplace ↫

↬ A mostly dead planet called Perdita

↬ Zodiac ↫

↬ Capricorn

↬ Height ↫

↬ 5' 4"

↬ Gender ↫

↬ Female

↬ Orientation ↫

↬ Straight

↬ Species ↫

↬ Human

↬ Social Class ↫

↬ High Class

↬ Wealth ↫

↬ She used to be wealthy, now not so much.

❝Even if I wanted to go back, everything is gone... I killed my home.❞

╔════════════╗

♚ R A T I N G S ♚

╚════════════╝

↬ Psychological strength ↫

⭐️⭐️

↬ Physical strength ↫

⭐️⭐️⭐️

↬ Close quarter combat ↫

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

↬ Distanced combat ↫

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

↬ Leadership ↫

⭐️⭐️

↬ Wisdom ↫

⭐️⭐️⭐️

↬ Intelligence ↫

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

↬ Confidence ↫

⭐️⭐️

↬ Endurance ↫

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

❝The world is so large, yet I'm supposed to experience it in such short time?❞

╔════════════╗

♚ P E R S O N A L I T Y ♚

╚════════════╝

↬ Normal mood ↫

↬ Guinevere is very soft spoken and sensitive. She tries to be sweet, but can often come off as extremely morbid. Due to this, many often do not stay around her and she is often left alone. When she isn't alone,the people around her eventually leave or die, causing her to feel more alone. She has learned to distance herself due to this and believe that she is the unlucky charm that causes the deaths of people. She is warm otherwise after the cold meeting, getting very attached to people that stay longer than a month.

↬ Temper ↫

↬ There is no fuse, for the most part in Guinevere. She doesn't like confrontation and when there is a verbal fight she tries to walk away from it to give her and the person space. However, she will fight physically for the crew.

↬ Discipline ↫

↬ Guinevere is fairly disciplined, though this is so that she doesn't lose the crew. She is scared if she does anything wrong it would result in their death or them abandoning her to keep the crew stable.

↬ Strengths ↫

↬ She is, for the most part, calm in most situations. She also is skilled when it comes to her Ether, even if it sometimes frightens her.

↬ Weaknesses ↫

↬ When she is overwhelmed or overcome with grief, it gets to Guinevere greatly. She often secludes herself and sits in solitude to pull away from people. She is too emotional when it comes to losing things and being alone.

↬ Drive/dreams ↫

↬ Guinevere eventually wants to bring life back to her planet, which is why she wants to find Mother.

↬ Fears ↫

↬ She fears not being able to die or forever being alone.

↬ Likes ↫

↬ Guinevere enjoys creating flower arrangements and often giving them to grave sights. She feels for those that passed on and wants to make their after live's happier.

↬ Dislikes ↫

↬ The sight of blood and the sight of those alone. They remind her of her own life which she despises. She also hates any sight of abuse.

↬ Soft spot ↫

↬ She has a soft spot for flowers and seeing families gathered together.

↬ Depression ↫

↬ Many things that remind her of her past. But the ones that hit most are blood and death. Then again, when people pull away from her it hurts more.

↬ Inspiration ↫

↬ None

↬ Role model ↫

↬ None

↬ Mental disorder ↫

↬ Depression, Anxiety, PTSD

↬ Habits ↫

↬ She has a habit of biting her nails and swaying on toes.

❝If I am alone then I won't have to feel the pain again. But if I pull away, will it hurt more?❞

╔════════════╗

♚ A P P E A R A N C E ♚

╚════════════╝

Before 3 Year:

After 3 Year:

↬ Skin color ↫

↬ Ivory white

↬ Eye color ↫

↬ Red

↬ Hair color ↫

↬ Black

↬ Hair style ↫

↬ She often keeps it down and straight with some bangs.

↬ Body Type ↫

↬ She is on the average to short side with a very slim body and not much curvature to her.

↬ Scars ↫

↬ None

↬ Piercing ↫

↬ None

❝I wonder if... This crew is not like the others...❞

╔════════════╗

♚ C L O T H I N G ♚

╚════════════╝

↬ Outfits ↫

When she is first met by the crew:

After she joins the crew:

After 3 year:

❝Can you stay? Just until I close my eyes?❞

╔════════════╗

♚ H O M E L I F E ♚

╚════════════╝

↬ Location ↫

↬ Perdita

↬ House size ↫

↬ It was very large and almost overwhelming for a young child.

↬ House type

↬ Mansion

↬ Level of luxury ↫

↬ Very High

↬ Outdoor description ↫

↬ It was made of sturdy stone that was light colored and had plenty of plant life all around. All sorts of things were outside including a barn of animals and a pool. As well as a tennis court.

↬ Indoor description ↫

↬ It was very large with tons of open space even with all the random things they had. They had more rooms than they did people and all the walls were painted lovely colors with intricate details.

↬ Bedroom description ↫

↬ Her room wa one of the larger ones and filled with all sorts of toys and clothes. She was pampered greatly.

❝I feel like more of a puppet for the reaper than I feel like a human.❞

╔════════════╗

♚ P A S S - T I M E ♚

╚════════════╝

↬ Hobbies ↫

↬ When she was younger she took up the hobby of playing tennis as well as sewing.

↬ Talents ↫

↬ She had a talent for sewing and swimming alike.

↬ Sports ↫

↬ She used to swim and play tennis, though she doesn't play tennis much anymore.

↬ Occupation ↫

↬ Edens Zero Crew Member

❝I don't need the riches or the home. I don't want the money. I only want my family.❞

╔════════════╗

♚ R E L A T I O N S H I P S ♚

╚════════════╝

↬ Father ↫

↬ Dion Elysium, 39 when he died, Deceased. A man who loved his family and was always there to comfort Guinevere when she lost something dear to her. He believed he also carried the "curse" that Guinevere carries and it disappeared after having her. He was the closest to her and she misses him deeply.

↬ Mother ↫

↬ Blair Elysium, 38 when she died, Deceased. A woman who prioritized her family above all else. She did everything she could to keep them happy, even if she heard about the "curse". She never believed it for a second and only called it bad luck and that death followed the planet more than it followed the Elysium family tree. She was very comforting to her children.

↬ Brother(s) ↫

↬ Jocasta, 6 when he died, and Umbra, 18, when he died. Jocasta was Guinevere's sickly younger brother and one that weighed heavily on Guinevere, fearing that she was the one that caused him to get sick ever since he was born. Umbra was her older brother and was more close to their mother than anything. He often comforted Guinevere about the Elysium "curse".

↬ Sister(s) ↫

↬ Willow, 13 when she died. She was Guinevere's twin and Guinevere cared very deeply about her. She was the only person that made Guinevere happy to have the "curse", knowing that it was not given to Willow instead. They were extremely close and Willow often had matches with her to see who could do better at which tasks. Though they both shared a love for sewing and often bonded the most with it.

↬ Other relatives ↫

↬ None

↬ Enemies ↫

↬ Anyone who threatens the Edens Crew and, in a way, herself.

↬ Rivals ↫

↬ None

↬ Friends ↫

↬ She is close to everyone on the crew but more closer to the ladies of course.

↬ Best friend ↫

↬ Ganya Lin (@Ravenwolf2020 's oc)

↬ Love interest ↫

↬ Shiki Granbell, the boy who finally helps her to see that she has to enjoy her life in memory of those that she lost. She believes that he would never leave her, which is the most comforting idea.

↬ Marital status ↫

↬ Single

↬ Spouse ↫

↬ N/A

↬ Children ↫

↬ N/A

↬ Pets ↫

↬ N/A

❝You mean to say... If a Chronophage ate Perdita, I could have everyone back again?❞

╔════════════╗

♚ C O M B A T ♚

╚════════════╝

↬ Rank ↫

↬ A, though she develops more to an A+ after the 3 year skip)

↬ Weapons ↫

↬ N/A

↬ Favorite weapon ↫

↬ N/A

↬ Specialized weapon ↫

↬ N/A

↬ Range ↫

↬ She can fight both close and from afar, but feels more comfortable away from her opponent.

↬ Accuracy ↫

↬ Decently accurate

↬ Power ↫

↬ Ether Name: Web of Lilys
Description: Guinevere can create Red Spider Lilys and from these crimson flowers she can create spider web strings to use in battle. These all vary in sizes and softness. She also uses these strings to sew. She can use these strings to capture opponents and help her teammates, even create a few things.

↬ Block/nullified ↫

↬ Her strings of course can be cut or destroyed, with their biggest weakness being fire.

❝These flowers... Were believed to stop the curse... What a painful lie.❞

╔════════════╗

♚ L I F E S T O R Y ♚

╚════════════╝

↬ Age 0-12 ↫

↬ Guinevere and Willow were born just five minutes apart with Guinevere being the oldest. They were a set of triplets, but unfortunately the other passed away at birth. That was the first travesty that was brought in Guinevere's life. She was raised in the manion, never being allowed to leave as the people feared the Elysium curse.She was greatly affected by this curse from her birth. Servants died as well as pets in many ways and Guinevere began to believe it was her fault. Her father always tried to comfort her and tell her that it was just the way of life while her mother attempted to convince her that the curse was nonexistent. Their words often helped Guinevere be comforted for a time but the feeling still hurt.

Some happiness eventually came when Guinevere turned six, she began to learn how to sew alongside her sister. They also began to do tasks around the mansion to make their small world a bit bigger. Although she was oftentimes bored by the plain world of the mansion, Guinevere knew it was for the best. She knew that the planet was not not in stable condition and her being introduced to the rest of the population would make the world crumble. So she spent plenty of her time sewing her heart out alongside her sister. They kept each other company the most.

Another year passed and their youngest brother was born, but the Elysium curse made its way again and he was born with an illness. Guinevere shut herself inside her room for an entire year away from her family, coming out when she was almost nine years old. She hated the curse she had and had not wanted her younger brother to die because of her. When she finally did leave her room, Guinevere noticed that the curse seemed to subside and thought that its power had weakened. She thought that her family could finally be happy.

↬ Age 13-18 ↫

↬ It was a few years of silence from death and loss. She thought she was safe, but a few months after Guinevere and Willow turned 13, things took a turn for the worst. The world began dying more quickly and so did the people on the planet. First it was her mother that had passed, then her brothers, and then her father. Willow managed to convince Guinevere that they had to leave Perdita with a ship that had landed on the planet. Convinced by her sister, the two fled but it wasn't long before they were found by none other than Drakken Joe. The two were taken in and Guinevere showed the one thing that her father taught her, her Ether. An Ether that passed down the Elysium family in hopes to keep the curse at bay. She was trained alongside her sister, but it wasn't long before her sister had mysteriously fallen ill. It only made Guinevere train harder, hoping that the Spider Lily flowers would overpower the curse, but it was no use. Right before their 14th birthday, Willow passed away.

Her death greatly affected Guinevere and she was comforted by Drakken Joe, who offered her a spot if she could get stronger. She proceeded to do so and began to work with him. Though she despised her job, it was the only way she would survive.

↬ Darkest secret ↫

↬ She doesn't want to tell anyone that it was a family "curse". She only places the pressure on herself to not scare anyone else away.

❝I'm like a black hole... Get too close and you'll be lost.❞

╔════════════╗

♚ T H E M E S O N G ♚

╚════════════╝

Anywayssss :D

╔════════════╗

♚ C R E D I T ♚

╚════════════╝

↬ Images, videos, and aduio, may be subjected to copy right law. I (user name) do not own the images, videos, and audio. ↫

↬Template created by Ace_Chick ↫

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

32.8K 61 13
🤍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🤍
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
32.7K 105 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...