Ultimatrix Male User x My Her...

נכתב על ידי DeadFizh08

Hi! My name is Jon or Jonathan Kirby Tennyson the Older Brother of the famous Benjamin Kirby Tennyson or Ben... עוד

Prologue
Info
Episode 2: Explanation
Episode 3: Ultimatrix Part 1
Episode 4: Ultimatrix Part 2
Episode 5: Headed to U.A High
Episode 6: Jon vs Ectoplasm
Episode 7: Visiting Undertown
Episode 8: Meet the Airhead and Class 1-A
Episode 9: USJ Incident part 1
Episode 10: USJ Incident part 2
Aliens Part 1
Aliens Part 2
Harem Members

Episode 1: Planet Terra

3.2K 56 8
נכתב על ידי DeadFizh08

Jon P.O.V

Hey everyone! Did you miss me? If yes, then I am sorry cause I am busy and to help you guys with what happened to me I'll be showing you guys the recap from the beginning. 

First, Gwen and Kevin left the team for our Cousins to continue her college with Kevin, then we meet Ben's new partner Rook Blonko. We had a lot of adventures and fun on Earth and different planets like discovering an alien underground town called Undertown, stopping the Annihilargh the universal bomb, transforming into Alien X to create the universe again, and much more, but there are also enemies along the way like Kyber the Huntsman who wants Ben's head as a trophy, Dr. Psychobos, Malware, Vilgax the Conqueror of Worlds and most important of all we have to stop Maltruant from activating his own Annihilargh again by time-traveling at the start of the universe so that he creates his own universe with his image, but we managed to defeat him and starts the recap of Ben and mine story, but my story will begin without him.

It's been 2 years since my adventure with Ben and Rook and here I am on my very own spaceship cause I'll be doing solo adventuring without my little brother Ben and Rook since they have their own mission during those adventures with Ben and Rook, I got 19 more aliens that I unlock and I got the Master Control with the help of Ultimate Gray matter and without telling Ben that he didn't think about it, but I didn't want to use it until it an emergency.

In space with my personal spaceship, I went to the other planet, as I suddenly heard an emergency call so I immediately answer it and a hologram of Grampa Max appeared in front of me.

"Jon." He said. "I have an emergency signal from the other Plumbers HQ from the planet called Terra which is similar to our planet."

"Like Earth?"

"Exactly." He said as he continue to explain this emergency. "Magistratus Nezu who is a former Galvan, but he was caught by an Alien Hunter and was being experimented turning him into this."

Then he shows me a hologram of Nezu who looks like a chimera.

"And he wants you over there cause something that we agreed on." He said. "Oh! Also, an important detail about this planet cause this planet that looks like Earth, but there's a slight difference."

"What is different between our Earth and their planet Terra?"

"Well the people here didn't know about aliens yet and also humans were born with the superpower called Quirks and they have a Hero Society system there."

"Quirks, huh?"

Then he looks back to the hologram Grampa Max.

"Okay, Grampa, but do they also have the underground town full of aliens called the Undertown as well?"

"Yes, during our attack Nezu inform me that aliens also lived in underground towns as well like Undertown."

"Thanks for the information, Grampa. See ya."

"Make me proud."

With that, I end the call and headed straight to the planet called Terra to meet up with one of Grampa's old Plumber members, Magistratus Nezu, then I activate the invisible cloak on my ship so that their satellite won't detect me and my spaceship.

"Looks like a job for me! It's Hero Time!" 

3rd P.O.V

In the afternoon in the middle of the forest called Beast Forest, there's a group of people in the middle of the open field waiting for something or someone. The first group is the Principal of the U.A Highschool name Nezu a highly intellectual person and he was with the teacher of both Class 1-A and Class 1-B with three more teachers. First from Class 1-A Homeroom Teacher named Shoto Aizawa aka Eraserhead next from Class 1-B name Skijiro Kan aka Vlad King and the last two were Hizashi Yamada aka Present Mic, Nemuri Kayama aka Midnight, and Number Hero who became a teacher name Toshinori Yagi aka All Might.

(P.S: In this story, All Might already tell these people about his Quirk called One for All since I don't want to explain that in this version and in this timeline the incident from the cafeteria has already happened and it only has two days left for the USJ incident.)

The second group was the owner of the forest called Wild, Wild Pussycat and their members are Tomoko Shiretoko aka Ragdoll, Ryuko Tsuchikawa aka Pixie-Bob, Shino Sosaki aka Mandalay and finally Yamara Chatora aka Tiger.

"Thank you for letting us use your forest for the incoming training in the summer for the Hero Course student, Tiger," Nezu said while hanging on Aizawa's shoulder.

"It's a pleasure, but why are we here in the middle of the open forest in the afternoon?" Tiger asks a question to Nezu.

"He's right, Nezu," Aizawa asks Nezu who is standing on his shoulder. "After the incident when one of the media reports got inside easily without anyone noticing would mean that something is coming at UA High."

"Relax, Aizawa. I'm just waiting for someone who I just called from one of my old colleagues at work before I became a Principal." He excitedly said. "He would send one of his best to come here and help us in this problem of ours."

"Really? I didn't know that you have a job before you become a Principal, what job is it?"

All Might ask since this is the first time that Nezu had another job before becoming UA Principal.

"A Plumber." 

After he said that everyone was confused about why he said that his old job was as a Plumber.

"Really?" Midnight asks Nezu. "A Plumber?

"Like fixing someone's toilet?" Present Mic said with a confused look while looking at the other teachers.

"It appears so?" Vlad King said as he shrugged his shoulder.

"Anyway." Nezu continues talking. "Did you all believe that we're not alone on this planet Earth or Terra in other meaning."

He asks a question making everyone confused again on why he said those questions that aliens existed.

"Oh?" Ragdoll asks as she raises her hand. "So what means that you believe that aliens exist, am I right?"

"You're correct."

"That's impossible?!" Present Mic yelled in disbelief. "There's no way an alien could possibly exist?! It's a myth!"

"Oh, it's not a myth, Mr. Hizashi," Nezu said as he took out an Plumber's badge from his pocket as he activate it. "Cause you'll have to see to believe it, after all."

Suddenly the Plumber's badge starts to brighten up a green light signaling through the sky to space where someone could see the signal. After a few minutes, they see a shooting star that headed toward them as it began to slow down.

They see a green large spaceship coming from space, everyone except for Nezu was in shock and panicked since it began landing within their area.

"I-It's a..." All Might said as he couldn't believe what he just saw right now.

"I-Impossible..."

"U-Unbelievable..." 

"I want to go sleep and wake up from this dream..."

"It's not a dream, Mr. Aizawa. It's-."

Before Nezu could finish his sentence Present Mic interrupted him by shouting it out loud.

"IT'S A REAL-LIFE SPACESHIP!?"

Everyone's mouth is wide open and their eyes were wide open except for Nezu who is calm and collected, but then Vlad King shakes his head from the shock as he activates his Quirk and aims towards the spaceship.

"Be careful everyone!" He yelled as he still aims towards the spaceship with his Quirk. "It's just some kind of illusion-type Quirk that the villains ambush us!"

"It's not an illusion from a villain, Vlad." He said as he looked towards the spaceship. "That is a real spaceship and I'm the one who calls him for help."

Everyone once again was shocked to hear that the Principal of UA High had called someone from outer space to help with their problem, then Aizawa looked at Nezu with a serious look

"So you're saying that you called someone from outer space who might be an alien that we didn't know exist and if he or she will help us with our problem?" 

"Yes."

After he said that Aizawa sighed and rubbed his forehead using his fingers, everyone see that the spaceship is landed on the ground safely.

"So this is why you want to use our private forest?"

"Yes and also I want to bring the student here to train their abilities as well during their summer vacation."

"Alien or not, but I hope this alien is friendly." Present Mic is worried.

"Or cute." Pixie-Bob said while licking her lips." Maybe he's a hot alien instead."

"Stop it!" Mandalay shouted toward Pixie-Bob. "It's no time for jokes! And I hope it's not those ugly alien slimes that I saw in a horror movie."

"Don't worry, Mandalay," Nezu spoke. "He's 100% Human and his home planet is similar to our planet Terra except for his planet name is called Earth with 100% population without a Quirk."

"A HUMAN AND A PLANET WITHOUT QUIRKS?!"

Everyone was shocked and baffled that there is a similar planet Terra, but their planet don't have any Quirks at all.

"U-Unbelievable." All Might said. "So you're saying that his planet is similar to ours, but had no Quirks in exchange they got advanced technology that can travel through space and meet with aliens?"

"You're correct, All Might." He said. "But also they had Magic, Advanced Tech, and Alien Abilities on their home planet unlike ours."

"Then how do you know about this?" Aizawa said while narrowing his eyes toward Nezu.

But before Nezu could answer Aizawa's question, suddenly the backdoor of the spaceship was slowly open. Then they heard a voice coming out from the spaceship that sound like a young adult in his twenties.

Then they see a young man wearing a black and white t-shirt with the number ten on his left chest side. On the bottom, he was wearing green pants with black and white shoes, and most of all he wears a watch that looks advanced to be a regular watch

"Cause he's a member of the Intergalactic Law Enforce called the Plumbers and his the Leader of the Plumbers of this planet called Terra, Magistratus Nezu, and most importantly he's an alien called a Galvan the smartest being in this universe." The unknown voice answered Aizawa's question instead of Nezu who smiled to see who this person is.

Everyone except for Nezu was shocked to hear that Nezu's old job was in Intergalactic Law Enforcement, but most of all he is an alien called a Galvan.

"Where're my manners?" He said as he bow towards them. "My name is Jon or Jonathan Kirby Tennyson aka Jon the Ultimate."

He smiled which make all the women blush on their cheeks." It's a pleasure to meet you all, the people of Planet Terra."

End Chapter

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

14.4K 369 13
After a road trip throughout the country and across the state, dealing with Knights, mushrooms, sea creatures and gangs. Ben and his friends return b...
6.8K 132 10
[Ben 10 x Marvel x Nakano Quintuplets OC Crossover!] You may know Ben Tennyson aka Ben 10, right? The Omni Heroes of the multiverse, right? But what...
25.1K 576 34
I don't own ben 10 or the characters , it's owned by man of action , but the story and characters , or variations I make are mine Description: Our h...
675 14 4
Ben Tennyson was a normal 10 year old. He wished more Than anything in the world to be a hero. However, he was Quirkless, his wish becoming a distant...