They Have Him ((A Frazel Fanf...

By frazelfanfics

Shortly after they defeat Gaea, and Leo brings Calypso to camp, Frank gets kidnapped. But when Hazel finds hi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 15

668 16 3
By frazelfanfics

Leo's POV

After I helped Piper and Annabeth up onto Festus, we soared off. "Where do we go to look?" I asked Annabeth. She shrugged. "For once, I don't know. I-" Annabeth clasped a hand over her mouth. "What's wrong Annie?" Piper asked. "I let Reyna use my cap...." She replied. "Okay... did she tell you where she was going?" I asked hopefully. "No." She she said. "Great, so we are back to square one." I sigh. "But," Annabeth said. "She did say she was going to help somebody with something... I think she said Hazel!"
I clapped. "Now we're getting somewhere, anything else?"
"She said she was going to the woods right near Camp Jupiter. So maybe we could start there?" I nodded. "C'mon Festus, to Camp J!" Festus flew up, and soared for Camp Jupiter.

Frank's POV

I felt an electric shock flow through my body. I opened my eyes and started breathing heavily. I glanced around the room. Suddenly I was filled with relief and happiness when I saw Hazel standing on the other side of the wall. I smiled and said, "Hazel!" She smiled back. Suddenly her face changed to terror. I glanced behind me and saw two men with whips. The started smacking them into my back. I yelled in pain. I dug my fingers into the arm rests of my chair. I looked up just in time to get whipped in the face. I yelped again. I glanced over at Hazel who was crying and yelling at a tall, dark figure. I watched as she stepped towards a counter, and lifted a small, dark object. A piece of firewood. I glanced down at my t-shirt. My sweater was gone. I looked at her one more time, she was about to light a match. Suddenly I couldn't feel the men beating me anymore. I saw her look at me and lip something, but I couldn't tell what it was. Her face was soaked with tears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

963K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
670K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
613K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
29.8K 1.3K 18
Everyone knew Luca Novak: he was the school's bad boy. He was a drug dealer for a living, who sold drugs in both parts of town: the suburbs and the h...