A World Without Powers (Assas...

By bunchifpotatoes

Shirayuki ends up in a new world, she realises that she'll have to enroll in a school and get to 3-E. She en... More

Part 1: New world
Part 2: Class 3-E
Part 3 : Karasuma's lesson
Part 4: Assembly
Part 5: Isogai's Secret
Part 6: Visiting Shirayuki
Part 7: Class Trip
Part 8: Happy Birthday To Shirayuki
Part 9: Eating With Asano Gakushu
Part 10: A Day For Relaxing
Part 11: Crushes
Part 12: Secret Kept
Part 13: Back to School
Part 14: New Student
Part 16: Why Shoot When You Can Pass
Part 17: Solo
Part 18: Rejection
Part 19: Undesired Memories
Part 20: Back To School
Part 21: Hot Day Today
Part 22: New Tutor
Part 23: Suspicions
Part 24: Study Sessions
Part 25: 2 Confessions On The Same Day
Part 26: Incontagious Virus
Part 27: A Way In
Part 28: Killed
Part 29: Fake Backstory
Part 30: Festival
Part 31: Underwear Thief
Part 32: A Horrible Day Yet A Great Day
Part 33: Initiation
Yeah I'm ending it again

Part 15: Sad Isogai

194 8 0
By bunchifpotatoes

       Shirayuki jumped and took out her phone, "Shirayuki. What kind of phone is that?!" Maehara yelled, seeing that one whole chunk of her phone was gone.

       "It got like this while escaping from him. The screen still lights us. Though it keeps electrocuting me whenever I get a notification. And it was my brother telling me that he would be gone for a few days. At least I got good news." Shirayuki sighed.

        Shirayuki then got another text, Yunjin was here again, to visit Shirayuki since she was bored in Shirayuki's house.

        "I'll be right back." Shirayuki said, rushing out.

        "I wonder where she's in such a hurry to." Maehara wondered.

        Shirayuki went outside and found Yunjin and hugged her tightly, "Just because you feel bored at home doesn't mean that you can visit me whenever you want. Koro-"

        "Shh...How about you introduce me to you friends? Now that I'm living with you for a while since I have a few performances here, they might see me once in a while." Yunjin explained, even though she just wanted to see if anyone else liked Shirayuki.

        "Sure, I guess."

        Shirayuki went back inside, and asked Korosensei to go into his human costume and gained everyone's attention.

        "Someone who was bored at home decided to come visit and really wanted to meet you guys." Shirayuki said, letting Yunjin walk inside.

        "Meet Yunjin." 

        "Shirayuki, I love you." Rio cried.

        "She's joking, right?" Isogai asked.

        "Yes, she is." Maehara nodded.

        Lots of people went to take pictures and get autographs, even Korosensei.

        "Holy shit, Yunjin is here. I think I'm dreaming! Someone pinch me!" Maehara yelled.

        While everyone was paying attention to Yunjin, Shirayuki snuck out and grabbed the sword Yunjin left for her. Yunjin had told her that hilichurls were near the school and asked her to get rid of it. Shirayuki got rid of them quickly and leaned against the wall to catch her breath and waiting until there was no more sweat and she was no longer out of breath.

        She left the sword back and the place and wiped away any dirt and covered any wounds she may have gotten. She then tried to think of something that could explain why she was gone for a long while. 

        Shirayuki then got some strawberry milk she had bought ever since seeing Karma drink one. She walked back inside and was greeted with questions.

        "Shirayuki, where were you?" Karma asked.

        "I got strawberry milk." Shirayuki explained, drinking it.

        "Do you have another one?" Karma asked.

        "Here." Shirayuki said, tossing one to him.

        "You went all the way down, how'd you not get caught?" Nagisa asked.

        "I'm just that amazing." Shirayuki said.

        "I should probably get going now, I'll see you at home, Shirayuki." Yunjin said, hugging Shirayuki before leaving.

        "Now to get to business." Korosensei said, reading his porn magazine, and realised that Itona had the same one.

         "How are those two brothers if Korosensei didn't even know?" Kayano wondered.

         Fuwa started explaining it in a comic type manner and Kayano questioned how Itona is human if the rest were octopuses.

         "Either he's adopted, they used to be human, or the mama has some explaining to do." Shirayuki said, earning a laugh from Karma at the last sentence.

         Shirayuki noticed Itona's gaze on her and walked up to him, "How do you even get these magazines?" She muttered.

         "Are you the Shirayuki I know?" He asked.

         "From your dream?"

         "No. The Shirayuki who I almost killed, and the one who saved me." Itona whispered, and Shirayuki nodded.

         "So, was it a dream?" He asked.

         "Well, it was real. But I'm not so sure for you. But, can you not say anything about it? I don't want people to know." Shirayuki asked.

         "If you give me your horrible phone, sure." Itona said.

        "It's not that bad. Here." Shirayuki cooed, but gave the phone to him which he looked at before giving it back after a text message shocked him.

        At the sound of the next bell, a desk ring set up like a boxing match was made, with Itona's uniform removed to move better.

        Shirayuki wasn't interested in watching the match, even after seeing the tentacles. Itona was continuously attacking him while Shiro had explained all their tactics.

        Shirayuki sat on the edge, still quite sore from fighting. She leaned against the wall and boredly watched the fight. 

        'I think I sprained my wrists and ankles because of the weights, I should've taken them off first.'

        Shirayuki discreetly took off the weights on her and put some relief spray on her ankles and wrist and wrapped it before putting the weights back on. 

        Shirayuki saw the black tentacles but saw him stopped with something Shiro shot him with, and saw how Shiro's clothing damaged Korosensei. 

        'I better get it, I could even get a chance to assassinate Korosensei.'

        "I'm going to the bathroom." Shirayuki said, bumping into Shiro who was carrying Itona.

         "Sorry." Shirayuki apolgised, taking the thing that shot Itona and tearing a part of Shiro's clothes.

         When everyone was dismissed, Asano walked in the classroom which shocked everyone and made Korosensei hide.

         "Asano, what are you doing here?" Shirayuki asked.

         "Your phone number, be glad that I found the time to ask you." Asano explained.

         "Wait, phone number?" Rio muttered.

         "Is he...hitting on her?!" Kayano gasped.

         "Oh, yeah. Give me a sec." Shirayuki said, taking out her phone which was snatched by Asano.

         "What kind of phone is this? A whole chunk of its gone." 

         "It still works though." Shirayuki explained.

         "You're so- Never mind, we'll buy you a new one now. Let's go." Asano said.

         "I can't."

         "I won't have time in the future to ask, this is the only free time I have right now." Asano explained.

          "Ah, okay. Just give me a moment." Shirayuki said, texting Lucas to buy some food and drop it off at Isogai's workplace.

          "Oh, and I have something for you..Here." Asano said, giving her a small gift box.

          "I know it was your birthday that day during the trip. Happy late birthday, i-it's not much since we aren't all that close but I decided to give you something." Asano said.

          "Oh, thank you. I'll open it at home, I don't want to waste your time any longer. Let's get going." Shirayuki said, packing her stuff quickly.

          Maehara and Takaoka looked to see a sad Isogai, "YUMA! IT'S OKAY!" Maehara yelled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

598K 18.8K 49
ใƒป:ใ€ƒโžœ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ a girl gets transferred to E-Class, only to be faced by none other than her own boyfriend.. โžœ โ”Š: (TOP RANKS ! ! !) แตŽ โœฐ โš˜ no. 1...
335K 11.7K 40
"I love you." They said the same thing. To the same girl. โ€ขAn Assassination Classroom Fanficโ€ข Gakushลซ Asano, is a student in Class 3-A in Kunugigaoka...
696K 45K 55
"Look, I really didn't mind the fact that I died and reincarnated into Ansatsu Kyoushitsu. I didn't really mind that you gave me a hole in the heart...
9.2K 305 15
Tokito [name], a demon slayer, an assassin, a Hashira, but also a student? What if Muichro's litle sister went to Class-E to kill off a certain takoy...